Recruiting - Cover

Recruiting

Copyright© 2012 by Mike S

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - First story in The Neighborhood series which will chronical the subjugating of all women in a neighborhood into play for pay sluts

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

23 Friday AM

Britney had discussed the possibility of the party with the Trucking Company officials with Mike and her Dad Thursday night. Rich corrected her on the man making the call as she thought Charles Williams was the owner but Rich said that he was the Chief Financial Officer of the Company. He supposedly wanted Choung Suk, Britney and Sung Hi to put on 2 Mother/Daughter shows and then a sister/sister show followed with them making themselves available as a cum dumpster for anyone wanting them. There were supposed to be 25 people there and 2 of the Company officials were women. Thinking about it Rich realized that 15 of the attendees would be drivers and was surprised they had pulled it together so quick to get them off the road and home for this. At 8AM Britney and Rich joined Mike in his office in Barbara's backyard and Britney made the call with the phone on speaker.

"WRT, Charles Williams' office, this is Janice, how may I help you" a woman answered.

"Yes, I'd like to speak to Mr. Williams please" Britney replied.

"May I tell him who is calling please" Janice asked.

"Britney Black from Ms Britney's Outcall Services" Britney answered. "I'm returning his call requesting a private party with some of my employees for him and some of his employees." Janice immediately felt her pussy spasm and juice up. She knew Britney Black from company functions and had always thought she was a hot little bitch, as was her mother. The bi-woman had leaned over her boss's desk and finally gave him the fuck she knew he had wanted to get her name on the list of guests for the party and she had a horse cock sized strap on dildo that she wanted to bury in this bitch.

"One moment please" Janice said and the line went dead. The arousal in her voice came through and Mike looked at Rich.

"Secretary and I think lesbian bitch" Rich told him before Williams came on.

"Britney, I'm so glad you called back" Charles Williams said as he picked up his phone. "I've gotten the $10,000 expenditure approved and hope you are calling to tell me the party will take place tonight. The company has a large board room and I thought we could hold the party there. We'll place some futon pillows on the table for you to lie on for your performances and then the sex afterwards."

"I'm sorry Mr. Williams but I'm afraid I have to decline your party tonight" Britney said. Rich had seen the way some of the company officials, including Williams and the owner had looked at his wife and daughter and knew they thought this was a perfect chance for them to fuck his family. It might get rough or be more than they were saying since he thought they'd be upset by the loss of 3 prominent shop employees. "There is a ceremony this afternoon and then a party in celebration tonight. I thought we could postpone the celebration tonight and do your party but the owner has refused to allow that." Mike had shot down the party because the 3 women in question had other people to entertain that night in Judge Tom McQueen and Charles Brown, his attorney.

"Well maybe if I talked to the owner, I could resolve that" Williams said. "I thought since it was Ms Britney's that you owned it. I can be very persuasive and might be able to change his mind and I saw you look at me at the Christmas party and know you want to see what's bulging in my pants. Your mother seems to spend a lot of time looking at my package also. Let me talk to the boss and let me convince him to allow the party and I promise I'll make you feel real good squirming on my python." Britney watched her dad as Williams was making his comments and saw him getting red but Mike had also noticed and leapt from his chair to slap a hand over Rich's mouth to keep him quiet but Rich indicated he was fine and would control himself.

"Well I don't know how you think you can change his mind but I can have him call you" Britney said.

"Why don't you just tell him to come see me" Williams responded. "You know how big I am sweety and how big the python in my pants is, so you just tell him to come here and see me and I guarantee you'll get fucked real good tonight. We have the 10 board members, 8 male and 2 female and then 15 drivers who have recently passed the Million Mile Safe Driving mark and are being recognized. 3 of those drivers are women so that makes 20 men and 5 women wanting a show from you, your mom and your sister. I think I can speak for everyone of them when I say we really want to see you and Choung Suk in a 69 lapping each other's cunts, Choung Suk and your sister together and then you and your sister followed by the 3 of you then fucking us all. I'm even authorized to go to $15,000 for the party so have the owner come see me and you won't regret it baby." Britney got an evil grin on her face as she looked at the 2 men in the room as Williams ran his line. It was a good thing Rich's hand was over his mouth as he began to chuckle. Charles Williams had been a college football star, just not good enough to go pro and had let his body go. He had always seemed to think he was God's gift to women and he was intimidating to his fellow men, but he didn't know who he was promising to intimidate and the thought of the look on his face when the Boss introduced himself was hilarious. The man would need to change his underwear if the Boss went along and let him run his mouth and then introduced himself after the threats. Rich was positive with the paper editorials on him that Williams knew who Mike Simmons was and would shit when he found out who he had threatened.

"Why Chuck, you fucking stud" Britney sighed. "I can call you Chuck can't I baby?"

"Yeah bitch, you can call me Chuck and when my thick long cock is buried in your cunt you can call me Daddy" Williams laughed.

"OK Chuck," Britney sighed for him. "I've had my hand in my panties stroking my clit this whole conversation thinking about that big bulge in your pants. Mom and I have talked about it, masturbated to it and ate each other out over the thought of it in our cunt and mouth. Fuck baby I even want that monster in my ass. I told Sung Hi about your monster last night and then we sucked each other's pussy thinking about it. Oh Chuck I'm getting close, OH GAWD CHUCK I'M GONNA ... FUCK I'M ... FUCK I'M CUMMMINNNGGG THINKING ABOUT YOU BABY, YOU FUCKING STUD" Britney cried. Both men with her were having a hard time staying quiet as Britney spun her tale as she sat in the chair and flipped the bird at the phone.

"Yeah slut, cum for daddy" Williams said thinking the girl really wanted him. Hell, all women wanted him after seeing what he packed. Janice had held out but she was about to put out again because he had to fuck after this phone call. Apparently Janice had been listening in because she chose that moment to enter his office. One hand had her skirt up and was in her panties as the other kneaded a breast. Her blouse was open and her bra pulled up and Williams saw her nipple popping out, hard as granite, between her thumb and forefinger. "So you have your boss come see me, or set up an appointment at his office ASAP and tonight you'll be writhing on my cock bitch.

"OOOOO baby, I want that so bad, if I didn't have other appointments today I'd come to your office and fuck you now" Britney moaned as if she was still working her clit. "I'll talk to Master immediately and tell him to see you and then you can make him allow the party tonight and we can fuck all night long. I'll go home with you for free and stay the weekend for that big cock."

"You do that bitch and ... what did you say ... Master" Charles asked. "Hell, be a good little whore tonight and I'll be your Master for you if that's what you want bitch."

"Oh, I'd love that Master" Britney gushed. "Please be my Master, tell Mike Simmons that I belong to you now."

"Yeah I'll..." the phone suddenly went quiet for a minute. "Did you say Mike Simmons?" Janice stopped masturbating when she heard her boss say that name. "You mean the man that owns the Man Trap and bookstore is the owner of your business and your Master?"

""Yes Master, that's the one" Britney said as she tried to keep from laughing out loud at the change in Charles. "Why Master, you're not worried about that right? You just tell him you're my Master now and slap him around and show him who owns my sexy ass. Then we can party tonight and all weekend."

"Uh ... Britney ... why don't you ask your boss to call me about the party" Charles asked. "I'm going to be busy today with some appointments of my own and really don't have time to see him in person.

"OK Master, I'll have him call you but you should know that he intends to be one of the bouncers, along with Tony, at the party," Britney said as she continued to keep from laughing. "I'll pretend you're hurting me at the party and when he comes running over you can slap him down and take possession of me then."

"Don't call me Master; I don't want you like that. In fact on second thought I think I'll just be a spectator at the party" Charles said as all the things he had read and heard about Mike Simmons ran through his head. Fuck, this guy would kill him from what he heard. Maybe he didn't even want to go to the party and would just stay home that night so no one could set up a confrontation. If the Tony she was talking about was the prior UFC champ that worked for Simmons, there was another man he did not want to confront; home would be the best place to stay that night.

"OK Chuck, I think you can expect the owner to call you in a few minutes because he just entered the office" Britney said. "No, hold on and I'll tell him to pick up."

"No Britney, I have another call, so just have him call me" Charles said and hung up the phone. Janice and he looked at each other for a minute and when the phone rang Charles jumped and looked at it like it was a snake about to strike.

"It can't be him" Janice said as she picked up the phone. "WRT, Mr. Williams' office, Janice speaking how may I help you?"

"Janice, I'd like to speak to Mr. Williams ... now. Tell him Mike Simmons is calling and I don't have time to waste, he can get on the phone or I'll be there within 30 minutes to see him in person" Mike told her. Janice just looked at her boss and extended the phone, she knew he'd take it as he didn't want the face to face meeting.

"Mr. Simmons, this is Charles Williams and how can I help you, sir" Charles said as he felt the sweat running down his forehead in the cool room.

"I understand you want to talk to me about refusing your request for some of the girls for a party tonight" Mike said.

"Uh, yes ... yes I do," Charles said as he thought about what the owner had said. He knew if Ralph Warren didn't get his cock in Mrs. Black and her daughter, he might be out of a job after telling him about the opportunity to fuck them. "We are prepared to pay $20,000 to have those 3 women entertain 20 men and 5 women. We had hoped to have that party tonight and we will provide the location for it."

"I see; $20,000 for a party with 3 of my sluts ... interesting" Mike said. Since he had said there was $15,000 approved and now offered $20,000, apparently he had intended to pocket the rest himself. Mike, on speakerphone like Britney was, looked at Rich for his reaction. Rich did not look happy and Mike knew it wasn't the money, it was the fact that apparently a lot of his former employer's staff and drivers, maybe the entire 10,000 employees, wanted to fuck his wife and daughter. He didn't make a sound or any reaction to this, he knew Mike had the say so over his family as soon as he offered to work for him and let him use his wife and daughters as paid sluts.

"I'm sorry Mr. Williams but tonight is not possible" Mike said. "But I also understand it's recognition for a million miles of safe driving without causing an accident. Since I have that award myself, from my driving days, I know how important that is to the drivers and also realize they have to get back on the road. I can supply a mother and twins if you'd like for tonight so you could have the same shows but the mother and 2 daughters you want are not available because of a previous commitment. However, they are free tomorrow night so if you want the party then, we will be happy to put you on our appointment calendar. Joan Black, the daughter of Jack Black who just died, also works for me and the party will be held at the Black mansion. My sluts will perform for you in any sexual combination and then make themselves available to anyone on either the floor for everyone to watch them get pounded or they will each go to a bedroom and take on all comers there.

Any sexual combination is allowed, if two men want one of the sluts to fuck her ass and cunt at the same time, that's ok. A third man presenting a cock for her to suck simultaneously is also ok. A man fucking her as she sucks on one of the women's cunt is approved. So as you can see, anything goes and for another $5,000 all three will finish the night side by side on the living room floor with a dog mounted on their back furiously fucking them as if they were doggie bitches, which they are when I tell them to be."

"That sounds like a show Mr. Warren would like to see and I'm sure that the money will be made available for it," Charles said.

"So what does WRT stand for" Mike asked. Rich had told him before but Williams didn't know that.

"Warren Refrigerated Trucking," Charles said. "We run frozen and refrigerated food coast to coast."

"Yes, I understand what refrigerated trucking companies do, I pulled a reefer myself after flat bedding for several years" Mike said. "Tell you what Chuck; can your secretary transfer my call to Mr. Warren so I can talk business with him, owner to owner?" Charles wondered what all Britney had told the man about their conversation since he called him Chuck.

"Yes, of course sir" Charles said. "Janice will take care of that right away and it was nice talking to you Mr. Simmons." Janice put the call on hold and hit two digits for a direct connection with the owner.

"Yes Charles, what is it" Ralph Warren asked as he picked up the line.

"Mike Simons owns that outcall service and he wants to talk to you about the party, owner to owner" Charles told him. Ralph looked at the flashing light on one of the unlisted numbers, took a deep breath 'Mike Simmons huh' he thought and pushed the button.

"Ralph Warren, how can I help you" he said.

"Hello Ralph, this is Mike Simmons and I understand your company wants to hire 3 of my sluts that you are acquainted with for a party," Mike said.

"Yes of course, Rich Black's wife and daughters" Ralph said. "I understand they work for an outcall service now and would like to hire them for our awards ceremony."

"Yes I'm sure everyone at the party will know who 2 of them are immediately" Mike said. "Sung Hi, Choung Suk's niece, is being adopted at by them at one this afternoon and there's a celebration tonight so they are not available. I have a mother and twin daughters that I can give you for tonight and the party would be at the late Jack Black's mansion just outside town."

"Yes I know it, Jack and I were friends and I attended a number of functions there" Ralph said. "I thought his daughter Joan had inherited it, did you buy it?" Ralph thought about Joan Black, that's another hot slut he'd like to fuck.

"No, Joan works for me" Mike answered. Ralph immediately wondered what it would cost to get her ass available to fuck also. "Joan and her former roommate Mary, a mother and daughter, Maria and Becky, all live at the house. There are 5 dancers from my club that have quit and accepted positions as staff at the house as well as another woman, Alice Rogers.

I just offered Charles the party you requested at the twenty thousand dollar fee you offered. I also offered the three Black sluts to perform at the end of the evening by being bitches for three dogs for another five thousand. Now I'm wondering what you will offer to have the other five sluts available to fuck, that's Maria Becky Alice Joan and Mary as well as the five dancers performing for your employees who are not having sex with one of the sluts, and that dancing would include a ten dollar charge for a nude lap dance with the recipient being allowed to have his cock in the dancer. The dance will last as long as your employee and would end when he pumps his cum into the dancer.

So Ralph, I'm offering you the 3 Black sluts for twenty, them and dogs for twenty five, or those 3 plus 10 more for the evening. You know the Blacks, both families, so you know Choung Suk, Britney and Joan and I'm sure you'd like to nail all 3, so what's the offer?" Ralph thought about that, yes he wanted to fuck all three, he wanted to see the shows, especially the dog fucking, and he wanted all the women available.

"Mr. Simmons, I'm very interested in this party and all the women available, but you say not tonight" Ralph asked.

"No, this would take place tomorrow night" Mike answered.

"With that many women available I could allow other department heads to attend so let's see" Ralph thought of who had not made the list but could now. "OK I will have 40 employees, 35 men and 5 women there and will offer forty thousand for the night, but it will go all night. Will anyone besides Rich's family do dogs?" Mike laughed into the phone

"Would you like to see Joan under a dog Ralph" he asked.

"Yes I would" Ralph admitted. "I've met her roommate Mary and think she'd look good that way also."

"Do you have a color fax" Mike asked as he motioned to Britney to get the album with all the women's pictures in it.

"Yes I do, the number is 800-888-0000" Ralph said.

"OK, I'm faxing you pictures of the 8 women who will be in bedrooms to be fucked after the various shows, they all will fuck or suck dogs for your entertainment" Mike told him as Britney began to send her own picture. "The only ones not available for that are the 5 dancers and let me know when Britney's picture is there." He waited as the picture fed into the fax machine.

"OK, I have that and yes I recognize Britney" Ralph said. "Oh my, this is a hot young thing also, isn't she?"

"Yes, that's Sung Hi, the girl being adopted this afternoon" Mike said and then named the other 6 women as Britney sent them. Everyone was in their official slut uniform of matching bra thong garter belt and stockings with knee-hi boots. All but Britney had black lingerie and white boots while Britney had white with black boots.

"Will all these women be dressed like that" Ralph asked as he looked at the 8 pictures on his desk.

"If that's what you want, then they'll all wear exactly that outfit and nothing else to the party" Mike told him and knew Ralph's cock was probably erect. He guessed correctly and Ralph's 19 year old assistant secretary was fulfilling her duties by kneeling before him and slurping on his cock. Mike heard the sounds and laughed again.

"I guess you like the pictures," he told Ralph. "For fifty thousand from 6PM to 6AM those 8 women belong to you to use as you see fit, anyway you see fit. A dozen dogs will be there for them to perform with for your enjoyment as well as the 5 strippers. So you rent 13 cum buckets for 12 hours for fifty thousand and you can bring a total of 50 employees." As Ralph considered that Mike thought about security, Tommy Bobby and Vern were all experienced bouncers and lived at the house. With Tony and himself he had 5 men that could handle the crowd if they got rowdy but thought he'd call the 2 deputies that had helped Tuesday and see if they would like to work the party for the shows and then their choice of any two of the sluts, each.

"Mr. Simmons, we have a deal" Ralph announced.

"Fine, bring a cashier's check for the money and I'll see your party attendees at 6 tomorrow night" Mike said and hung up. Britney looked at him in astonishment; he had just gotten the company a $50,000 payment for one party. Sure they would all be fucked ragged over the twelve hours, but $50,000?

"OK I need to call the Sheriffs' office and see if deputies Frank and Paul are available for the party. The three men living there, Tony and I and those two will give us a total of 7 men for security working the party and that will be enough. I'll allow them to each pick two women to fuck or watch with dogs or anything they want as their pay." Mike said. "So we have the party at the Fitness club tonight with Pamela and Betty with their students, Bobby and the Devereux brothers will work that and now this for tomorrow night. We have round one of districts at 1PM tomorrow and I want maximum support there for the boys, also a lot of upskirt panty crotch shots to distract the opponents both while batting and in the field. Sunday at one is the second round, semi finals Mon and finals Tue. Friday starts the Regional which end Tuesday. I expect the boys will then be in quarterfinals on Friday, semifinals on Saturday and Championship game on Sunday. Since they have to be bused back from Orlando from state, their party will start at 1PM Monday at the mansion and last until the last boy is fucked out. Barbara has a surprise show for the team at two. Now you need to get to work, Mark called last night and there's another 6 dogs on their way so we'll have 18 when they arrive. Another run like this next week and we'll be full."

"With all those dogs, do you think we need to find another yard to put some in to give them enough room" Rich asked.

"I talked to the construction foreman last night and the neighborhood will be walled in, except for the gate, by quitting time tonight. The gate and guard shack will be up tomorrow, I'm paying overtime to get it done by noon" Mike replied. "They then will tear down the fence from the side of Barbara's house and the fence on either side so by 1 tomorrow, when the first game in district starts, the dogs should have the entire neighborhood to roam."

As the meeting in the office broke up Mark Ron and Sung Hi were in an IHOP having breakfast. After yesterday's display at the Quick Time convenience store, they had decided on a sit down breakfast, then get the dog's their food and then Sung Hi could crawl back there with them if she wanted after they were on the road. They had heard of the 2 new dogs from Orlando and that Merilee was now being broken by the boys and knew that with that and what they had, there would only probably be one more trip for them before they had all the dogs the Boss wanted.

"I'm going to miss this" Sung Hi said looking at the brothers.

"What's that" Mark asked. Sung Hi looked around to ensure they were still alone in their area before answering.

"Ron as my ass filling cock and you as my cunt pleasing cock and the ability to do what I like with the boys" she admitted.

"Baby remember, all you have to do is go outside the house and get on your hands and knees and one of the boys will be there to fuck your sexy ass. Ron and I are just next door and across the street if you want one of us" Mark said.

"No, we get home and I'm sure your girlfriends will keep your balls drained and give you all the ass you want and can handle" Sung Hi sighed. "I'll have dad, the boys in the neighborhood and their dads to fuck me but I'll miss you two when this is all finished." The brothers couldn't think of anything to say to cheer her up so finished their breakfast, paid the check and then went and got the dogs their food. Sung Hi crawled in back and gave the boys their food but they didn't seem to be hungry as the all crowded around her licking anywhere they could reach.

"Oh fuck yes" Sung Hi gasped and collapsed to the floor of the truck. She pulled her half bra up to her neck to expose her breasts to the tongues attacking her as she spread her legs and pulled her thong aside to grant them full access to her clit and cunt. She thrust her ass up off the floor to grant even greater access to her crotch. The two Great Danes were attacking her nipples and the Collie and Doberman were both attempting to lick her groin area together. The Rottweiler and other Doberman crowded around her head and Sung Hi grabbed a cock in each hand and began to pump them. She lifted her head as she gently pulled the Doberman closer so that she could lick the blunt head of his cock as she stroked it and coaxed little jets of precum to shoot into her mouth. The Rottweiler stepped closer and she turned her face to get his jets of precum into her gaping mouth. Hearing an air horn she turned to see a truck driver wave down at her and she engulfed the Rottweiler's cock into her mouth as she watched the trucker who continued adjusting his speed to stay beside them on the interstate. Watching him glance at her and then look back to see where he was going and then back to her Sung Hi managed to get the dogs to give her a little freedom and she rolled over and got her knees under her.

"You like what you see, driver" she heard Mark ask and saw he had a microphone to his mouth. Apparently dad had one of those CB's truckers used and Mark was trying to talk to her audience. "Hey trucker, come in and let me know if you like what you see and what you'd like her to do."

"That's a 10-4" Sung Hi heard in a deep gravelly voice. "Is that little cutie going to finish what she was doing and let one of them on her?" Apparently the driver was trying to keep a lid on what she was doing before too many were trying to watch.

"If that's what you want" Mark replied. "I'm sure she'll be happy to do that for you."

"Oh yeah, I'd like that" the voice responded. "There's an orange ball in the sky in about 25 miles, how about you take a break there?" Sung Hi wondered what he was talking about as she voraciously wrapped her lips around the Rottweiler again as the Collie mounted her. Apparently Mark and Ron didn't know either.

"What's an orange ball in the sky" Mark asked.

"Union 76 truck stop" came the reply. "Their logo is a blue 76 in an orange ball, hence the nickname."

"We have a deadline and need to get to Myron by noon" Mark said.

"Well I'd like to see this show closer and I know if we say something about it we can get an audience that at $20 a pop would net the young lady 400-500 dollars for the show, you're only 90 minutes from Myron and you have 2 and a half hours" the voice begged. Sung Hi pulled the cock from her mouth to add her pleas.

"Come on guys, stop. We have time and I'd love to take on three dogs for an audience, especially for that kind of money" Sung Hi whined. Mark and Ron discussed it for a minute.

"Can you get 20 men at $25 a piece there for the show" Mark asked.

"10-4 buddy, it's a designated fuel stop for the company and I'm sure if I got on the company channel we'll have a minimum of that" the driver replied.

"OK give a quick yell on that channel and we'll slow down to give you time to raise an audience and then decide if we want to stop" Mark said. There was silence for about 3 minutes before the voice came back.

"The exit is in 5 miles and there are 25 company trucks there now, 26 with me and that's $650 for the young lady" he said.

"10-4, we'll stop and she'll get out with 3 of them for the show as soon as the admission has been collected" Mark said.

"No problem buddy, I'll go back to company and have them collect it and tell them what truck to look for and follow to its parking spot" the voice said.

"Are you sure about this" Ron asked. In response Mark felt under the front seat until he found what he was looking for and pulled it out.

"Browning 9MM Hi-Power, 13 round magazine" Mark told his brother. "Rich told me it was here if we needed it. I'll just sit in the truck with the door open and it hidden and only flash it if there's trouble. You get the money collected before she gets out of the truck and Sung Hi, once every dog has cum in you, get your ass and the dogs back in the truck and we'll leave. We'll give them a few business cards to take with them and maybe we can get some business at company parties, the truck line is out of Jacksonville." Ron took the exit, following the driver that had set this up with his co-workers and followed him into the truck parking lot and to a space for two trucks side by side. The big rig backed into one and Ron pulled up broadside in front of the open one, blocking it from view and giving the slut in the back a stage to perform on that allowed room for the audience.

Truckers came walking back to where they were parked in the rear of the lot and the driver that had set it up climbed out of his truck, talked to another driver and took the money from him and came up to Ron.

"I know you all are probably nervous about this, all these strangers and only the 2 of you and the girl" he said. "I promise if anybody starts anything, my brother there that I just got the money from and I are on your side. We ended up with 30 drivers so here is $750 and how do you want to do this?" He held out a wad of cash and Ron counted it and told the drivers to go to the rear of the parking space and he counted them to verify the count.

"OK gentlemen, I don't know what you have been told to expect so let me explain this" Ron said as he handed Mark the money. "There's a young Oriental girl in the back of the pickup and her name is Sung Hi, she's 16, and believe me a stone cold fox. Damn she's cute and she's going to come out here with 3 dogs and position one on its back and take him into either her pussy and lean forward over him so another can mount her back and fuck her ass or she'll sit backwards and take the one under her in her ass and allow the other to mount her and fuck her cunt. The third dog will be allowed to walk over her head and present him with his cock, which she'll suck off for your enjoyment. Feel free to pull your cocks out and stroke them if you can do it in front of the others and I'm sure she'll be more than happy to allow you to cum all over her body."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.