Recruiting - Cover

Recruiting

Copyright© 2012 by Mike S

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - First story in The Neighborhood series which will chronical the subjugating of all women in a neighborhood into play for pay sluts

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

19 Monday

Just after Gerald Grant opened at 8 Monday morning the phone rang.

"Good morning, Gerald's Mailboxes Etc" he said as he answered the phone.

"Jerry, its Pat" his brother in law Patrick Lee said. "What's happening in the neighborhood? I'm thinking of calling Pam and telling her I'll be out a few more days but wanted to see what was happening and if she's suspicious of this trip." That confirmed Jerry's suspicions that Pat was really in Orlando with his girlfriend Merilee. He was at a convention there when he had seen his brother in law with the gorgeous blonde. He learned that Pat was having an affair with the woman and knowing what a sexless bitch his sister in law was, he had never said anything. This past Saturday night, when turned on by the aphrodisiac, was the first time he had ever seen Pam act like anything but a frigid bitch.

"Well I'd say you can take all the time you want gone, Pam won't mind," Jerry said and then proceeded to tell him what was going on and that all the women and teens in the neighborhood were now the sex sluts of Mike Simmons. He told him about the swinging among the adults, the fact that the teens had given the information to Simmons to blackmail them with, how that little black slut Britney Black was running the outcall for him and was always on his lap and the new Korean teen that was such a slut and the Black's niece, and finally how his wife had been trapped by aphrodisiacs and then taped fucking Simmons's son, one of her students, and then became a bitch for the dogs.

Patrick was stunned, Jerry had been fucking all the other women in the neighborhood and never told him? He would have liked to get in on that action himself. So he now had grounds to divorce his wife and live with his mistress. The loss of his wife didn't bother him but his side business that the Executioner had put a stop to, did. As a CPA he had laundered money for the drug dealers in town, it was how he could afford the house in that neighborhood on his state salary and his wife's teacher salary, half of which she gave to the church. He had suspected Mike Simmons, as he had read about him in the papers. The fact that the man and the Executioner arrived so close together and Simmons's military service and combat experience and the killings couldn't be a coincidence, and he thought he now knew how to get his revenge.

"Jerry, are you happy with your marriage or would you like to get revenge on Mike Simmons and get the fuck out of town" Patrick asked.

"I'd love to get my revenge on the fucking Phillips twins for turning us in to him, but why" his brother in law asked.

"Because I've thought of a plan" Patrick said. "It's too bad you couldn't unload that business to get some running money."

"He offered to buy it so I could work security for him full time and I could see if he would still do that, today if possible, if I like the plan" Jerry said.

"Invite the Phillips twins, that little black slut Britney Black and the Korean slut over tomorrow to discuss trapping me into the group" Patrick explained. "Get Betty and Pam out of the house this evening so I can sneak in and get Pam's Taser and then can get into your house to hide. If I remember right Betty has one also, get it. Then when the girls show up we Taser them, tie them up and gag them, throw them in my van and get the fuck out of town We'll come to Orlando, to Merilee's and give them aphrodisiacs and then fuck them, make them do each other and eat Merilee and fuck her 2 dogs. We keep them as long as we want and then sell them to someone I've met that buys or recruits girls for Mexican brothels and donkey sex shows. The twins ought to net us about $100,000 for their asses and probably another $100,000 for the other 2; maybe we can get a quarter million for the 4 of them as a package. But we need to get them and then get out of town before anyone knows they are missing. I think that Mike Simmons is the Executioner that killed all those drug dealers and killed my money laundering business with them, so we don't want to stick around and let him catch us."

"Fuck, that sounds good to me, I'd love to fuck those 4 until I'm tired of them," Jerry said. "How can I reach you if I get everything ready?"

"Just call my cell, I'll leave about 4 to come home so the women have to be out of the houses by 7" Pat said. The brothers in law hung up and Jerry Grant called Mike.

"Hey Boss," he said when Mike answered, "I want to work full time for you if you're still interested in buying me out of my business. I want this so bad that I'll sell it to you for $25,000 today. I can go to the bank and get the deed to the building and the license agreement from Mailboxes Etc from my safe deposit box and have it all here if you still want to do this."

"Why the change of heart about it" Mike asked, suspicious of his motives.

"The truth," Jerry asked, 'because I've been thinking about those teen bitches I can't fuck because I'm not full time and then seeing that hot Korean slut Saturday, I have to get rid of the business and work for you so I can fuck the twins and that Korean." Jerry hoped he'd fall for it; it was almost the truth he just didn't want to work for the asshole. But he did want to fuck those 4 teenagers, the 2 cousins and the twins.

"OK, I'll be there at 2 this afternoon with a lawyer and all the papers drawn up. Do you want cash or cashier's check" Mike asked.

"Cash is fine Boss, all the paperwork will be here then" Jerry said and hung up. He called Pat with the news and Pat told him that he'd see him this evening and Merilee couldn't wait to have 4 teen sluts suck on her pussy and watch her dogs fuck them and the girls suck the dogs off.

At 2 that afternoon Mike and an attorney, representing his attorney's office, entered Gerald's Mailboxes Etc with the legal papers. The attorney quickly filled in the blanks on the property and business, the two men signed them and Mike handed Jerry a bag with 250 $100 bills in it. Jerry handed the keys to the business over and left, supposedly to put the money in the bank but really to go home, see if he could find 1 of the 4 girls to tell that he wanted the 4 of them at his house to discuss trapping Patrick Lee into accepting the new neighborhood, and to get ready for Pat's arrival. Finding 1 of the twins and Sung Hi together on the Phillip's porch he stopped and gave them the message.

"OK Mr. Grant," Donna said. "We'll let Britney and Dawn know." Jerry then went home, his wife was out somewhere, and found the Taser he had bought her to carry at school in case of student violence, and put it where he alone knew where it was.

Pamela Lee and Betty Grant entered the school administration offices at 1 Monday afternoon and saw Ron Devereux in his office. Pamela had no idea who he was but Betty remembered meeting him at the party Saturday night when her sister was busy with the dogs. While meeting him she had groped his crotch and finding a nice big package had immediately offered him a blow job. She was still seething over Gerald's dripping cum shot and wanted to feel a real man blast his cum into her throat. The fact Gerald was meeting the man also and standing beside her when she made the offer pleased her. Ron had immediately accepted and Betty had fell to her knees, pulled his pants and boxers down and gasped in appreciation when she saw what she had uncovered. It was just what she was hoping for when she felt it.

Ron sighed in pleasure when the woman he had just met lips closed over his cock and she took his entire length into her mouth. The woman kept his cock buried in her oral cavity and throat, her nose in his pubic hair, as she bathed it with her tongue. Betty swirled her tongue over the head, licked at the piss slit and attempted to force the tip of her tongue into it. All the while she was swallowing, her throat muscles gripping his cock and milking it. Ron had not received such a fantastic blow job since his wife and daughter had died and his knees trembled and threatened to buckle under him as the blonde began bobbing up and down his shaft. Ron reached out and grabbed a handful of the long hair in both his fists and pulled her back to his crotch and held her there as she tongue whipped the head of his cock and her throat muscles milked it until his cum boiled up and out, exploding into her throat and straight into her belly. Ron had eased holding her head then and Betty pulled back so that the last of his offering was delivered into her mouth were she swirled it around over her taste buds and sighing contentedly over the delicious taste.

Betty had stood and told Ron that if he could get it back up she would be more than happy to take care of it with her pussy and let him blow that load into her cunt. Ron had not approached her again but her pussy twitched when she saw him in his office.

"Ron ... Ron" Betty called and waved at him to attract his attention and Ron had smiled when he saw her. Ron came out to the counter where the 2 women were and Betty introduced her sister to him.

"Mr. Devereux, I teach math at Rockbridge and while closing my personal records for the year found I made a mistake in a student's grade," Pamela told him. "I added another student's final test score to this student and it gave him a D. I posted that grade and of course it makes him ineligible to play sports this fall. I need to get that grade changed so he can compete."

"I'm sorry Mrs. Lee but I can't do that. I could go in and change the grade but since I'm not authorized it would raise a flag for an auditor" Ron said. "I'll get Jean Morelli over here and she can help you get the grade changed." Ron left them and went into another office and returned with a severely dressed woman that reminded Betty of how her sister had dressed. Pamela smiled seeing her, she had that same dress and it had been boxed up with the rest of her closet and needed to go to a second hand store, she'd never dress like that again. Her hair pins had gone in the trash; her luxurious red hair fell down the front to cover her breasts and was half way down her back. She had kept some ties so that she could put it in a pony tail but there would be no more buns.

"So you'd like to change a student's grade, Mrs. Lee" Jean Morelli said. "Who would that be, what grade did you give him and what do you want to change it to?"

"Mike Simmons Jr. I gave him a D but he had earned an A," Pamela told her. Jean Morelli wondered how she could avoid this. Her son and daughter both attended Hickman and she had seen last year's game and how Mike Simmons Jr. had been a one man wrecking crew and tore Hickman's offense and defensive apart with his play. Jean handled grades and had seen his D and been thrilled he would not be in the game against them this fall, and now his teacher wanted to change his grade so he could play?

"How could an A student get a D" Jean asked. I don't see a mistake like that being made by any teacher."

"Jean..." Ron began but she held her hand up to him.

"I know your favoritism of Rockbridge and how you have bragged on this boy for the past several years. I know you'd like to see his grade changed to allow him to play but I'm just not sure he deserves the change."

"I made an error after the final exams and gave the boy an F on his final test when that grade was supposed to go to Dave Simpson, the next name on my class list" Pamela said. "Actually Mike aced the test and it carried enough weight to change his B to an A for the semester. I don't care about whatever you two are talking about; I hate to ruin a boy's scholastic future with the wrong grade."

"Maybe this will help Jean" Ron said. "What I was going to tell you before, the boy's father is going to get custody and that means he'll be at Hickman this fall. Since your son plays tackle on the Hickman's offensive line, I'm sure you'd like to see Mike on the Hickman team." Jean was shocked, had she heard right? Mike Simmons at Hickman, this made all the difference in the world!

"I agree, a student's future should not be threatened by a teacher's mistake on their grade," Jean said trying to hide her elation. "I'll be happy to get his D changed to an A and remove his name from the academic ineligibility list." She returned to his office and the three standing there all laughed, knowing that if she had known Mike was going to go to Hickman this fall, Jean would have removed him from the list and changed his grade on her own.

"You never came to see me Saturday night and give me a good fucking with that magnificent cock of yours" Betty said to Ron.

"I'm sorry, I loved the blowjob you gave me but I couldn't seem to get back to you with all the other women wanting to relieve my problem" Ron replied.

"Well I have time right now, how about a quickie in your office" Betty asked.

"Well I gave my notice this morning so I guess getting caught wouldn't matter" Ron said as he laughed. "What are they going to do, fire me?"

Pamela waited outside the office door to provide some warning of anyone coming and Betty bent over Ron's desk and waved her ass at him. She sighed deeply as his cock entered her sheath and Ron plunged it in to the hilt, his cock head entering her womb as his balls slapped against her clit.

"Oh God, baby," she moaned, "fuck this slut hard and fast. Fuck, flood my cunt with your cum, I wish my husband was hung like this."

"Your wish is my command bitch, take this cock" Ron said and began hammering into her.

"OH FUCK STUD ... I'M GONNA CUM ... OH MY GOD ... I'M CUMMING" Betty wailed for all to hear and several heads poked out of offices and looked at Pamela standing at Ron Devereux's office. 'OH GOD BABY YES ... FILL MY CUNT ... OH FUCK CUM BABY" Betty screamed as she felt the cock swell, throb and then the first warm blast of cum explode into her womb. "FILL MY TANK ... GIVE ME ALL YOU'VE GOT."

Betty and her sister arrived at the house at 5 and Gerald found out they had been working the glory holes at the bookstore, had gone to the school district's admin offices, although not about Betty's fuck in Ron's office, and now they were going to fix a quick dinner and be at the club at 630 to serve drinks and sell their asses. They had each made a little over $350 at the bookstore that morning and figured on making more than that this evening. Then to his delight and relief they told him they were going back to the bookstore in the morning to work from 8 till noon. Jerry smiled at the information, these two fucking assholes would be gone at all the times he needed them to be, the girls should know about the meeting at 830 by now and should be subdued, tied up and in the van by 9 tomorrow morning, at the latest, and then on their way to a life as sex slaves.

Gerald told his wife he had sold the business to the Boss so that he could work security full time but his wife knew he had sold it so that he could fuck the teenagers in the neighborhood. She had seen him eyeing the twins the past several years and knew he wanted in their panties. She knew the girls were sexually active before all this neighborhood stuff had started and knew they'd laugh at him. Before the Master came and started the changes, the twins would have laughed at the notion of having sex with him and now that they would have to have sex with him, they'll laugh at his performance after the deed.

Jerry arrived in Myron at 645 and parked his van at the mall. Calling Jerry he was picked up and taken home by his brother in law and 5 minutes later was at Jerry's house with his wife's Taser. Now with the 2 Tasers they only had to subdue 2 girls each, Patrick the cousins and Gerald the twins. The two men spent an enjoyable evening discussing their plans for the girls and Patrick ensured Gerald that Merilee's dogs, while she did not fuck them, would fuck the girls as they had both fucked humans before. Merilee was very well off, well rich really, and had hired prostitutes off the street to service her dogs. Normally she'd hire 3 and have one of them eat her pussy as she watched her dogs fuck the other 2. Since she paid $1000 for the evening and that word had gotten around the girls on the street, Merilee could pick and chose who she wanted for the evening when she went out to get them. Hearing Betty's car pull into the driveway at midnight, Patrick went into the guest bedroom and went to bed before either of the sisters saw him.

20 Tuesday

The 2 wives left the Grant's house at 7:45 to go to the bookstore and Pat came out of hiding in the spare bedroom. At 2 that morning the men had went to the mall, grabbed the van and put it in Jerry's garage, moving Betty's car to the street and then putting it back in the driveway in front of her half of the 2 car garage. At 8:30 the doorbell rang and Pat hid in the hall as Jerry let the 4 girls in.

"Hi Mr. Grant," Britney said as the girls entered. All of them were dressed in their maid's outfits, Britney with white stockings and garter straps showing and black thigh hi boots with 5 inch heels and the other 3 with black stockings and garter straps showing and white thigh hi boots with 5 inch heels. "Donna said you wanted to see us all this morning to discuss an idea you have to trap Mr. Lee. Why not talk to Master about it?"

"Because I thought of it and thought if you 4 helped, we could deliver Pat to your Master, already forced into accepting what's going on here" he explained as he checked the street and closed the door. The 4 girls were facing him as he turned around and Pat Lee was sneaking up behind them.

"I thought you girls and I could go to his house when he gets home and then you girls could dance and put on a sex show for him and then take turns fucking him. I'll video tape it all and then we'll blackmail him with statutory rape charges unless he complies with your Master's orders. He could go to prison for a lot of years for sticking his cock into you girls, so he will have to agree to the new neighborhood activities." He had no idea that it was the same plan Mike Simmons had for the trap. Britney smiled as she thought of delivering the last adult to her master and then her face showed shock as Pat Lee put the Taser against her back and squeezed the trigger. The other girls looked at Britney as she collapsed and Pat Lee hit Sung Hi and Jerry Grant hit Dawn before either could react. Jerry then hit Donna with the electricity as she attempted to open the door. She had run as her sister was Tasered and hoped to get out of the house, into the open and get them help but fell short of that objective. She had just started to pull the door open when she too fell unconscious.

The men quickly used duct tape to secure the girls wrists together behind their backs, tape their ankles together and then place a strip across their mouths. Moving swiftly the 2 men lifted one after the other of the girls and carried them through the house, into the garage and dumped them into the back of the van. Pat had an old cargo van with an open back and blacked out rear windows so no one would see into it even if they managed to get their face into a window. At 8:50 the van backed out of the garage onto the street and headed for Orlando.

Unfortunately for the pair, Rich Black and Tom Phillips were waiting for the girls to drop them at the bookstore and then go to Maria's for security and saw the van. Both recognized it as Pat Lee's and knew their daughters and niece had just entered the Grant house and guessed what was happening. Telling Tom to call the Boss Rich pulled his cell and hit the GPS finder for his daughter's cell.

"Please baby, have your cell phone," he said as he waited. Then the map lit up on his display and he saw the phone going by the mall headed north.

"Boss," Tom said as Mike answered, "it looks like Jerry Grant and Pat Lee just left the neighborhood and may have the twins, Britney and Sung Hi with them."

"What the fuck, Tony come on" Mike yelled. The two men, who were at Maria's, ran for the mall exit. Rich grabbed Tom's phone

"Boss," he said, "I have Britney's cell GPS turned on and they are headed north, past the mall now."

"OK," Mike said as the 2 big men bowled several people over as they ran by. "I'll put Tony on, keep him advised of their location and we'll get them in a matter of minutes, I have the Ferrari here." Mike handed Tony the cell phone as they burst from the mall and ran for the Ferrari, They jumped in and a second later the V12 roared to life and Rich heard the tires squealing through the phone as Mike accelerated through the parking lot. He was at 60 as he left the lot, pulled out behind a car, narrowly missing ramming it and then passed it and went up to 120. They left the city behind at 150 and soon saw the described van ahead of them, sitting on the side of the road with 2 sheriff units behind it, lights flashing. The deputy on the driver's side looked back as he heard the roar of a high powered engine racing towards him and then the squealing of brakes as the car decelerated. He instantly recognized the Ferrari and knew both men that exited the vehicle and ran towards the van. Mike Simmons was approaching him and his right hand man Tony was headed to the passenger side. The next minute he was sitting on his ass as Mike knocked him down as he grabbed the door handle, hit him with the opening door and jerked Pat Lee from the vehicle. He quickly slammed the man against the van and placing his arm across his throat, held him there.

The other deputy, 2 weeks off probation and 3 months with the department, saw Tony running to him but didn't know him. When Tony pulled Jerry Grant from the van and then put him on the ground with a right jab, the deputy reached for his weapon.

"Hold it asshole," he said as he raised the 9mm. "You're under arrest for assault." The deputy didn't realize his predicament as Tony turned his attention to him. He was much too close to the bigger, well trained in hand to hand combat suspect and soon found himself laying on the ground with the suspect holding his service weapon.

"What the fuck is going on here, Mr. Simmons" the first deputy asked.

"Check the back of the van" he was told and walked to the rear and tried to open the doors. Finding them locked he returned to the driver's door and climbed into the van.

"What the fucking hell" the deputy exclaimed as he grabbed the keys from the ignition and exited the van. "Frank, get back here" he yelled at the other deputy who looked up at Tony, seeking permission to get up. Tony nodded and handed him back his weapon as he started to the rear of the van, arriving to find the other deputy unlocking the door and then opening both of them.

"What the fuck," he exclaimed as he saw 4 girls bound and gagged lying on the floor. The deputies stared for a moment; they could see all 4 panties as each of the girls skirt was slightly up. Coming to their senses the deputies pulled out knives and cut the duct tape on the girl's ankles and helped them out of the van. They then freed their wrists and told the girls to remove the tape from their mouths, they didn't want to do it and hurt them. Another car pulled up and stopped and two men jumped from it.

"Daddy" the twins yelled and ran to one of the men. The black girl and the Oriental stood there as the second man rushed to them and wrapped them both in a hug. "Daddy," the 2 said as they returned the hug. The first deputy returned to Mr. Simmons.

"What's going on here" he asked the man that he knew he could not touch, no matter what he did. He knew the rumors and believed them, this was the Executioner and could kill instantly if he wanted and had a get out of jail free card. The deputy had spent his tour in Viet Nam with MACV, detailed to the CIA office, and had carried his own get out of jail free card on the streets of Saigon.

"Kidnapping, plain and simple," he was told. "Patrick Lee here and Gerald Grant over on the other side, brothers in law, kidnapped these 4 girls and was heading who knows where with them. Why did you have them stopped, I thought we'd have to chase them a little further before I caught up with them."

"Ran a stop sign back there at Route 22" the deputy said. "When I put out the call and said I was in pursuit, Frank said he was nearby and would roll as back up."

"OK, I saw K-9 unit on both vehicles right" Mike asked.

"Yes sir," the deputy asked, "why?"

"Rich, get up here" Mike called and Rich came up, a look of pure hate on his face.

"Hold this son of a bitch here," Mike ordered and then punched Pat in the solar plexus, bending him over, gasping for breath. "That should make it a little easier." Mike then led the deputy to the back of the van, gathered the 2nd deputy and walked them to the first patrol car. "What kind of dogs" he asked.

"Doberman," the first deputy said and Frank responded "German shepherd."

"Both males," Mike then asked and as both men nodded he continued. "Neutered?" and both deputies shook their heads.

"Girls," Mike called and the 4 teens came to him as Tom Phillips joined Rich. "I would appreciate it if you deputies were to take the girls home, go 10-10 off duty, and give them to their mothers. Make sure you take your partners with you as I'm sure the girls and their mothers would like to reward you for your help in freeing them and their safe return." The deputies looked the girls over closely for the first time and really noticed their slutty attire and the grins on the girl's faces as they nodded in agreement to giving them and their partners a reward.

"What about those 2 assholes," Frank asked.

"I'm sure the girls fathers would like to have a talk with them and then Tony and I will deliver them to the county jail. You can radio in an arrest report on them and they'll know why the prisoners are at the jail when we take them in."

"But we can't..." Frank started.

"Shut up Frank," Paul, the first deputy said. If it was his daughter, he'd want time alone with the men. "Take the twins home and I'll take the other 2 home. NOW!" he barked as Frank hesitated. As Paul was a lieutenant and head of the K9 division of the sheriff's office, Frank motioned to the twins and led them to his car and helped them in. Both Dawn and Donna took their time getting their 2nd leg inside the car, giving him a good long look at both their panty crotches. Paul was getting a good look at Britney's panty as she looked at her Master, one leg in the car, the other still on the ground.

"Thank you, Master" she said. "I was not worried when I woke up and discovered our predicament. I knew you would find us."

"Don't thank me," Mike said, "Thank your dad. He turned on your cell phone GPS and located your phone and told Tony and me where you girls were." Britney then pulled her second leg inside the car and then Paul was given a good long look up Sung Hi's skirt, at her panties. Mike waited until the two patrol cars made U-turns and headed back to the city before joining the fathers and calling to Tony to bring Jerry Grant around. Leaving Tony with the 2 men Mike took Rich and Tom to the front of the van.

"OK, I can give you 5 minutes alone with those 2 assholes around behind the van. Pick one a piece or trade off and take out your anger on both, I don't care" Mike told them. "But Tony and I will join you in 5 minutes and I will tell you to stop. Failure to do so will result in Tony and I putting the 2 of you on the ground with them, understand?"

"Sure thing Boss" Tom said. The former Green Beret rubbed his hands together as he thought of what he was going to do to them. He wanted a crack at them both; he had never cared for either man, although he enjoyed fucking Betty Grant at the swing parties.

"OK Boss," Rich said reluctantly. He didn't want to stop; he wanted to kill the motherfuckers who fucked with his daughter, and his soon to be daughter, he realized. Mike then led them back to the men and Tony and told them to take their daughters would be molesters around back and "talk" to them. 5 minutes later he walked around the van with Tony and found the fathers kneeling over the 2 men as they rocked their heads back and forth with right left right left swings. The brothers in law were bloody and unconscious.

"OK enough" Mike said and both men reluctantly got up.

"You sure that was 5 minutes, Boss" Rich asked as he stared hatefully at the 2 unconscious men.

"Get in your car and go to Maria's and do what I pay you for and make sure nothing happens to any of the other girls" Mike ordered.

"Yes Boss," both men replied and left. Tony and Mike got the unconscious men into the van and Tony drove it, with Mike following, to the sheriff's office. The booking sergeant came out to the van to escort the prisoners inside, took one look, and returned to his desk and called for an ambulance to transport them to the County Hospital for admission and treatment. He watched Mike Simmons leave the office and looked out the door and watched the red Ferrari drive away. Personally, having heard what had happened and if he was a father of the girls, the coroner would have been called to take the bodies away.

Frank pulled up before the Phillips house and opened the back door to allow the twins out. They called his partner and the German shepherd bounded out of the car and followed them to the house. Frank shook his head, wondering what was going to happen and followed them. A woman dressed in just lingerie, apparently the mother, met the girls on the porch and they all embraced. The girls led his K9 partner into the house and Linda Phillips waited for the deputy on the porch. Paul saw the woman with her arms around Frank and kissing him as he passed the house and followed his girl's directions to their house where he saw an Oriental in lingerie waiting on the porch.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.