Recruiting - Cover

Recruiting

Copyright© 2012 by Mike S

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - First story in The Neighborhood series which will chronical the subjugating of all women in a neighborhood into play for pay sluts

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Rich had gotten home that night and Choung Suk and Britney had explained to him what was going on at Barbara's house, as they knew it from Naomi's visit.

"What" he exclaimed. "Mike Simmons, the local sex for sale king that the cops don't seem to bother, is now Naomi and Barbara's Master? They may go to work for him at the strip club and the glory holes?" Choung Suk noted an excitement in his voice just as he had noticed the lust in his wife and daughter's eyes. His daughter having those thoughts bothered him, he wasn't sure he wanted her grown up yet, but the lust in his wife's eyes fascinated him.

Rich was unhappy at work, while he had 2 promotions in the past year, he had not received a pay raise. If his wife was this excited maybe he could talk to Mike Simmons and offer him his wife for whatever he wanted to use her for, glory holes, street corners, anything, if he offered him a job as security for her. Maybe he'd be ok with her just being a free lance whore in town. They had enjoyed bestiality sites on the internet together but she had always refused to fuck either one of their two Siberian Huskies. Rich thought the two pure white dogs would look good on his wife's back. Of course if he was ready for his adopted daughter to be grown, they'd look magnificent mounted on her black body. Or Naomi would look good under one of them. Maybe he could get Mike Simmons to bring that slave over and order her to do it because he'd like to see it also.

"Britney, you're close to Naomi because she was best friends with your mother," Rich said. "I want you to go over and talk to her, see if you can get anything more than this afternoon's information. I want to talk to your mother alone." Britney stood and started for the door and stopped and looked at her dad.

"He was driving a Ferrari dad," she said. "Fire engine red and it was so cool." Rich looked at her and doubted his daughter would know the model but they were all expensive so this man must have a lot of money. His daughter had been flashing her panties lately, sitting with legs spread on the couch, bending over to pick up something she had "accidently" dropped. He looked at her little skirt and had an idea.

"See if Naomi knows what kind of Ferrari," he said. Taking a chance that he would embarrass her he added, "Show her your panties while you're talking to her. Spread your legs wide for her."

"Oh daddy, you have been looking," Britney gushed. "Mom said you still hadn't said anything to her about my unladylike actions, so I didn't know. You like?" Britney then pulled up her skirt and showed him her zebra skin patterned panty and slowly rotated showing it was a thong. Blowing her father a kiss she went out the door and ran across the street. Rich looked at his wife, thought a minute and decided what he wanted to do.

"I'm going to call in sick tomorrow and we are going to go back to the arcade for you to suck cock. I'm going to see if I can arrange with Mr. Simmons for you to be one of his sluts and I can work as security for you or somewhere in his organization," he said and saw how his wife's breathing increased and the smile spreading across her face. He knew she had enjoyed their first trip the other night and it seemed she wanted to do it again so he smiled back at her. "Happy?" he asked and she jumped up and came across the room and sat in his lap.

"Yes, I want to do that. You know I had 2 orgasms last time because it felt so naughty and I didn't even touch myself" she replied. "Not knowing who is on the other side is as exciting as my blindfold and being strapped to the bench so I never know where you are going to touch or enter me at. I also wonder if you have ever brought someone home and let him fuck me when I can't see." Squirming in his lap to get his cock where she could feel it and it's reaction to her question she asked the big one "Will you take our daughter with us? You know she is an exhibitionist like me and would love to go to the club and learn how to dance like that and then get on stage to do it. She would cum and cum while she danced from the men watching her." Choung Suk got the answer she was looking for as she felt her husband's cock grow below her. He had not thought about having someone fuck his wife while she was blindfolded, but the seed was now there.

"She came to me about sex right after her 11th birthday and I have been teaching her the female side of it and we have a lesbian relationship going on. This weekend she wants to offer you her human cherry and have you teach her the male side of it after her birthday party. So I think you should consider asking the man if he has use of a 16 year old anywhere as she would love to do something like that." Rich couldn't believe what he was hearing, this is why she was flashing him, to get him to have sex with her when she turned 16 and then have a sexual relationship with him. He felt his wife stand and looked up as she fell to her knees before him. She unfastened his belt and pants then unzipped them and tugged. Rich lifted himself and his wife pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles and then licked his cock.

"What about Britney, what if she comes back and catches us" he asked as his wife licked the precum oozing from his cock.

"She'll have her first lesson in male-female human sex" Choung Suk said and then engulfed his cock and took the entire shaft into her mouth and then down her throat. Rich moaned as he felt her throat muscles on his sensitive head as she swallowed. It was like the muscles were a hand, stroking his cock, jacking him off. Through his lust clouded brain he remembered she had twice said human sex, what was that about?

"Oh fuck CS that feels good," Rich said, calling her by her nickname. "But you have twice said human sex for Britney, what do you mean?" Choung Suk took a few more swallows and then eased his cock from her mouth. Grabbing his legs she pulled him to the edge of the chair, removed her shorts, knelt over him and grabbing his cock, guided it into her wet cunt.

"I mean my husband that while I haven't done what you have asked in front of you, those dog and horse fucking women videos on the computer turned me on so much that about six months ago I brought King in and let him fuck me. Oh baby, it felt so good I went back outside with King's cum running down my leg and called Duke in and had him fuck me. I now occasionally suck one as the other fucks me and to put you in the mood for your daughter, I was going to take them both, one in my ass and one in my pussy for you after all the guests had left. While you were watching me, Britney was going to approach and free your cock and suck for a bit and then get down in doggy position and beg you to take her human cherry." Choung Suk had been bouncing up and down his shaft and tightening then relaxing her muscles as she talked to him and the picture in his mind of his wife under one of the dogs was too much.

"OH FUCK YES" he gasped. "I'M GONNA CUM UP YOUR DOG LOVING PUSSY ... OH FUCK YOU DOGGY BITCH ... OH FUCK I'M CUMMINNNNGGGGGG!!!" He felt his cock fire shot after shot of cum into his wife's body and as his spurts grew further apart and in less volume he happened to turn his head and there was Britney and Naomi, still in just her lingerie, standing at the door and both were masturbating with their hands in their panties. Rich's cock tried to erupt again at the sight but his balls were empty, his weapon was out of ammo.

"Oh fuck CS, that is so exciting that you fuck your dogs," Naomi moaned as she came down from her self induced orgasm. "I want to watch you with them and then I want to fuck the other. I fuck Barbara's German shepherds with her and have been having a lesbian sexual relationship since just after she moved in. Oh fuck we need to get you into our group; I'll ask Master about it."

"NO!" Rich barked. "I don't want anyone to ask your Master about it. I will talk to him about my family if you please." Naomi looked hurt at the harsh words and her friend felt sorry for her.

"Naomi, Rich wants to talk to him because he wants a job with him so he can quit what he does now," Choung Suk explained and Naomi smiled. "When will I see you with King or Duke and then take the other one myself?"

"Not yet, first I want to know about Britney's human cherry and human male-female sex," Rich stated. Britney came over to her dad and helped her mom off his lap and looking at the mixed juices coating his cock, licked her lips.

"Would you like me to suck your cock clean Daddy while mommy tells you, or would you like mommy to suck it clean while I tell you, or maybe Naomi to suck it clean, I'm sure she wouldn't mind." The members of the Black family looked at the black woman at the door who hurried over and fell to her knees. Rich was tempted but thought better of it.

"No, Naomi can't do it," he said. "Her Master has not ordered her to and I don't want him on my ass for using one of his slaves without permission. CS, you clean me, I want to hear this from Britney herself." His wife dropped to her knees as Naomi crawled across the floor to the sofa giving Rich a very nice view. Naomi got on the sofa and sitting on the edge leaned back and spread her legs for him. She knew she'd be finger fucking herself as Britney told her story.

"I guess mom explained that I wanted to give you my virginity after my birthday party and she was going to put on a dog sex show for you to help get you to where you'd say yes to taking it?" she asked her dad and as he nodded yes, she smiled at him. Choung Suk had her husband's entire cock in her mouth again as she sucked and licked their juices from it. Thinking of the glory hole tomorrow, she orgasmed and had fresh juices running down her leg. It was too bad Rich wouldn't let Naomi get involved, she could be cleaning CS up with her tongue. Britney continued...

"About a week ago, the day before school ended, I came home and went up to my room and stripped to take a shower. I was headed to the bathroom nude, hoping you'd come home early and catch me, but I heard a noise from your bedroom. The door was open a crack and I went to peek in because it was definitely mom panting and whispering. When I got to the door I could hear her begging someone to fuck her, harder. Knowing mom would not cheat on you I thought she was masturbating and fantasizing it was you. I was going to go take my shower when I thought she'd like my tongue to help her and so I pushed the door open but mom wasn't on the bed but when I stepped into your room I saw her. She was on her hands and knees and it was King she was begging to fuck her. I couldn't believe it at first, I was shocked. My mom was a dog fucker? She played the part of a bitch for our 2 male dogs? But then as I watched King's ass hammering his cock into her at a speed that made it a blur, I realized it was a hot scene and my pussy had a river of juices flowing from it. I had to get closer and see it. I crossed to them but mom was cumming and then cumming again and didn't realize I was there. Thinking about how the dog's cocks looked when they were horny in the back yard, I had to get closer, so I got on my hands and knees beside her. Since my pussy was so fucking wet already, I began to rub my clit as I leaned forward for a better look." Naomi had her thong around her ankles as she thrust 3 fingers in and out of her cunt listening and Rich realized he thought he knew where this was going and felt his cock grow erect in his wife's mouth.

"So what happened baby" he asked his daughter as he imagined her going to find Duke.

"I was watching King and mom and didn't know Duke was in the room. Suddenly he landed on my back and I screamed for him to get down. Even though I wanted him to fuck me, I wanted you to take my virginity. I felt him cumming all over my crotch and later found out it was his precum and he was lubricating me, as if I needed it as wet as my pussy was. But no matter how badly I wanted that cock, it wasn't yours daddy and so I tried to get up. Duke's head was beside my face and he growled. It was the first time either of the dogs had growled at me and suddenly I was scared so I just tried to relax. Then his cock entered my pussy and I felt it hit my hymen and it hurt. He pulled back and then thrust again and I felt a tear as he broke my cherry, and then incredible pain. I had never had anything in me that was so deep or so wide. I was being stretched and felt like I would split in two. My scream broke through mom's bliss and she looked back and saw Duke on me. She tried to give me instructions, told me to relax and that the pain would end and it would feel good but I didn't believe her and cried. How could this ever feel good?" Rich interrupted her

"CS, get off my cock, I want Britney to climb on me and ride it as she tells me how she lost her cherry as she gives me her human cherry," Rich said and his wife obediently moved and Britney knelt over him in the chair and as she lowered herself her mother guided her father's cock to and then into her pussy before pulling her hand away.

"Oh daddy, that feels so good," Britney moaned as she got her father's cock entirely sheathed in her body and her ass settled onto his lap. She just rotated a little and ground herself on him. "Like mommy had said the pain began to lessen and I felt the warmth in my belly that I knew was an orgasm starting to build. I couldn't believe I was going to have my first cock induced orgasm from a dog. King got off mom and she came back to me and we kissed for a minute and then she got on her back and scooted under me and I screamed as she bit on my clit. A bolt of electricity shot through me and exploded in my brain like fireworks. I screamed out I was cumming; I'm surprised the entire neighborhood didn't hear me. Oh fuck that nut was so intense daddy. It was the best I had ever had and as mom continued to suck on my clit and Duke slammed into my cunt I came again and again, one right after another. They were turning me into a cum machine."

"OH FUCK ... I'M FUCKING CUMMINGGGGG!" Naomi shouted and Choung Suk hurried to her friend and dove into her crotch and began to suck up the sweet nectar as it poured in a river out of the woman. Britney was now riding her dad's cock like a woman possessed listening to her friend and mom across the room and feeling her dad's cock fill her cunt.

"OH DADDY THIS FEELS SO GOOD" she cried. "Oh fuck where was I? I was cumming like crazy from Duke and mom and then I looked down. There was moms pussy before me, legs spread and King's cum leaking out and I dove down to suck his cum from mommy, I had to know what it tasted like. It was so good that I have sucked both the dogs off daddy. I let them cum in my mouth and suck it down. I've fucked both of them since then. I'm a doggy cock loving bitch daddy and I want to be a daddy fucker also. I'm already a motherfucker and want to be a fatherfucker. OH FUCK DADDY I'M CUMMINNNGGG!!! OH DADDY FUCK YOUR LITTLE BITCH OF A DAUGHTER!" Rich couldn't hold back and felt his cock firing jet after jet of cum into his daughter's cunt. She was so hot and her story was so erotic he had never thought about pulling out but it suddenly hit him when it was too late. Was she on the pill? Had they taken that precaution since she wanted him to fuck her for her birthday?

"OH FUCK DADDY ... I'M CUMMING AGAIN ... I FEEL YOUR CUM FIRING INTO ME ... CUM IN ME DADDY, CUM!" Britney begged and Rich continued until he had no cum to give her. He was shocked by the amount of cum he had put in her after loading her mother's cunt so soon before. Choung Suk and Naomi both came to them and helped a quivering Britney off her father and laid her on the floor. Naomi began to tenderly suck the cum from the girl as her mother sucked her father's cock clean. Rich was exhausted and couldn't wait for tomorrow but he had one question before taking his wife and daughter to bed together.

"The pill? What about the pill" he said. Britney looked over at her dad as she held Naomi's face in her crotch.

"I've been on the pill for 6 months daddy so you can fuck me any time you want" she said. "If telling Mr. Simmons that he can have me as a slave along with mommy will help you get a job, I'm willing to do what he wants, with what he wants, and when he wants. Dogs, boys, men, I'll even go to the senior center and dance and strip for the men there, if he'll let me learn how to do it so it's really sexy, and then suck off any who can get it up. Tell him I'll be his biggest slut, if he gives you a good paying job, more than that fucking company you work for now pays you." Rich smiled at her and thought that they were definitely going to start a new life tomorrow.

4 The next morning

When Britney found out mom and dad were going to the bookstore so that mom could suck cocks through a hole in the wall, Britney had to have glory holes explained to her, then had to be denied her request to go and do it also. She finally gave in, mom and dad kept telling her she wasn't old enough to go in and no; she could not offer to suck cocks in the parking lot while they were inside. At 9:30 they left and Britney thought about Barbara and Naomi's attire yesterday. She stripped her skirt and top off and taking a deep breath, walked out onto the front porch in just her white thong.

She had just sat on the top step when she heard a vroom from a powerful engine and saw a baby blue Corvette coming up the street. Whoever was driving was waving at the boys up the street and she wondered if it was Naomi's Master. If it was, she was safe sitting here almost naked and her tits on display but if someone else ... she decided to get up and be prepared to run into the house when she recognized the man from yesterday.

"Hi Mr. Simmons," she called and waved as she jumped up and down to get his attention. It also got the boys attention from up the street but they decided Mike might not be happy if they came up and bothered him again today. But it was amazing, how many hot cars did he have? A Trans Am, a Ferrari, and now a Corvette?

Mike stopped in front of Barbara's again and the door opened. She had on a lime green lingerie set with a g-string, a sheer nylon coat that almost covered her crotch and ass, but not quite and black knee high boots with 6 inch stiletto heels.

"Coffee ready bitch?" he growled as he climbed from the car looking at Britney and then waving to her.

"Fuck that girl only has her panties on" Barbara exclaimed when she saw her.

"Yeah, looks that way," he said. "I need to talk to her parents so bring me a cup of coffee and tell Naomi to come over here as soon as I'm with her." He patted his jacket pocket to insure he had the DVD he'd made of them at the bookstore. Hell, he'd fuck that girl's mom before he left today. Barbara had just gotten there with the coffee when his cell phone went off. He considered ignoring it but checked the caller ID and saw it was Bobby at the bookstore.

"Bobby, I'm going to be busy in a minute so make it quick" he ordered.

"Boss, remember that Oriental amateur that worked the glory hole a couple nights ago?" Bobby asked and getting an affirmative he said, "She and her man just walked in the door, what should I do?"

"If they try to go in back stop them. Tell them to go to booth 5; it's got the entire new camera equipment installed right?" Mike asked and at Bobby's affirmative he continued. "Tell them that she has to fuck as well as suck today. Give her a pair of crotchless panties from the shelf and tell them what the prices are and that she'll be treated like a pro. You'll collect the money and they have to fulfill the services paid for when the receipt is handed in. They will be allowed to turn in the receipts for whatever money she makes but make them both sign the model release and tell them that we'll be selling the tape of her performance there and that they'll be given a free copy of the DVD when it's ready. Make her strip in the store for the customers and put on the panty there and take a Polaroid to advertise her like the other girls. If they can't do that, throw them out of the store. If they do, call me back after they go in the back. Also Bobby, her clothes stay out front, she's only to wear those crotchless panties into the back."

"You got it boss, I'll call you either way" Bobby said and closed his cell.

"Excuse me folks" he called as they approached the doorway to the rear and the bouncer there. The bouncer, hearing Bobby, refused to let them enter the backroom. Bobby walked over to them and told them what the boss had said were the conditions of their staying and while Choung Suk thought she wanted to leave, Rich said yes. He had to prove that his wife was capable of working here or anywhere else the boss wanted. Choung Suk grabbed his arm and led him away a little.

"You want me to strip here in public, put on a pair of crotchless panties and sign a release that they can sell a movie of me here? You want me to let other men shove their cocks into both my rear holes and my mouth" she asked.

"Yes, you know you want to do it," he answered. "Fuck, I bet if the customers gather around for your taking your clothes off, you'll cum all over yourself. This is an exhibitionist's wet dream and you need to show Mr. Simmons that you'd be a good slut for his organization." Choung Suk smiled at him.

"I know I just wanted to make sure it was ok with you" she said and went back to Bobby. "I want blue panties and I get to keep them and a red pair." Bobby sent the bouncer to get them and Choung Suk looked around the store. There were about a dozen customers who had been watching the exchange and wondering what was going on.

"Everybody come here," she called laying on her Oriental slang. "I take off my clothes for you and show you what you can buy, because all of me is for sale here." She waited for the crotchless panties package and then stripped naked and took her time opening the panties and facing away from the customers bent over and shook her ass at them as she pulled them up. Staying bent over she got them adjusted and stuck a finger through the hole and into her pussy. "Yes that hole big enough and my pussy wet enough, so who be first to come fuck this Asian pussy? I fuck you long time, short time, all time you pay for." She allowed Bobby to take a picture with the Polaroid camera and waited for it to develop to make sure it was a good one and then she went back to booth 5 with her husband and waited. The customers fought to get to the door and buy the first token to fuck that fresh meat. Bobby called the boss and told him they went for the deal and were working.

Mike was at Britney's house when the call came, watching Naomi cross from her house to Barbara's in a red lingerie set, no jacket and black shoes with a 5 inch heel. He had arrived there just as he hung up from Bobby and stopped before the steps and looked at the semi-nude girl.

"Is your mom or dad home, I need to talk to them about something," he said. Britney looked at the man and felt a spasm in her pussy. He was big and looked dangerous and she knew she wanted him to throw her down and just fuck her right here.

"No sir, Mr. Simmons" she said. "They are at your bookstore so mom can work a glory hole, but they wouldn't let me come with them.

"So you want to do that, do you" he asked as she nodded he asked, "How old are you?"

"16 Saturday," she said.

"Well you can't get in there or my club at that age unless I say so, but your mom was there the other night and I have a DVD of it and I wondered if your dad and she wanted to watch it" he said. "Since they're not here I guess, oh look, there's Naomi." That's when she had made her appearance from her house and she was halfway to Barbara's when Bobby called. When she had reached the house and sat beside her friend Mike looked back at Britney.

"Are you trying to emulate their attire" he asked. "Is that why you are out here like this?" Britney turned to him with a thoughtful expression.

"I don't know" she answered. "I was mad because they wouldn't take me and so I thought about it. Then I decided I'd do it because you might come by today to see your two sex slaves over there. Then when I saw your car and wasn't sure it was you, I got up to run in the house. It was as so I had to get your attention. I wanted you to see me like this because I want to talk to you about being a slut for you. I know, I'm too young, but how about Sunday when I'm 16?"

"Britney, your mom was at the glory hole the other night, sucking cock" Mike said.

"Yeah, I know" the girl replied.

"The DVD is of security tape footage of her doing it and I wanted to show it to them to entice your mother to work for me" Mike told her.

"I have some things I could tell you, but not until you come in and show me the movie," Britney said and went to the door and opened it. "Please Master; let this slut see her mother sucking cocks for money." Mike smiled at her and as he climbed the steps he said, "Are you a virgin Britney? The boys up the street say you don't date."

"That's something else I'll discuss, maybe after seeing the movie and maybe after you do something else for me" she teased and smiled at him. Mike smiled at her and then laughed.

"OK slut Britney, let's watch your mom suck cock" he said and entered the house. Once inside he handed Britney the DVD and watched her go place it in the player. Mike sat in a chair, probably her father's and when Britney grabbed the remote and saw him there she crossed the room and sat in his lap.

"My house, my rules," she said as she rubbed her ass over his cock. "I get to sit where I want after the guests are seated and today, that's your lap." Thinking he'd shock her and get her to move, he didn't want that hot little ass rubbing on him the whole time, Mike grabbed a breast.

"My rule is I can play with anything I'm holding," Mike said and squeezed. The girl surprised him. She didn't jump or scream, she just moaned in contentment and grabbed his hand in hers and crushed it to her breast. Moaning again the girl looked up at him.

"Kiss me Master," she said and then closed her eyes and opened her mouth slightly. Wondering what the hell he was doing Mike leaned down but as soon as his lips touched hers, her tongue darted into his mouth and tried to enter his throat. Her free hand grasped his head and mashed their lips. Then Mike wondered what she was up to as she wriggled in his lap and out onto his legs. A second later her hand left his at her breast and Mike gasped into her mouth as she grabbed his cock through his pants and stroked on it.

She was a teen girl and he was a grown man, she didn't stand a chance. Mike jumped out of the chair, spilling her to the floor.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" he roared looking at her sprawled on the floor but the little minx rolled onto her back, drew her knees up and spread her legs and then pulled the crotch of her thong aside.

"Come on Master, fuck this cunt and make me your slut" Britney begged. "I want you in me and to feel your cum spurt into me. Please Master, please fuck me."

"No Britney, I can't and I won't" Mike said. "Now if you can be good, we'll watch the movie and if you sit still, you can sit in my lap."

"Will you pull your pants down so I can sit on your cock? I won't move, ride or grind on it, I promise" she asked. "I just want your cock up my cunt or my ass if you want that."

"You had no way of knowing I would be here in your house so I can't believe you are trying to set me up with your jail bait ass," Mike said but still looked around for a blinking red light to show a camera taping them. "If you are good and behave yourself, if you want I'll let you have my cock for your birthday present."

"Really," Britney exclaimed as she jumped up and hopped in his lap. "I can fuck you for my birthday present?" Mike laughed.

"Yes, you can fuck me for your birthday and I'll make you one of my sluts on Sunday," he promised. Britney started the movie and a few minutes later he felt a wet spot on his pants that continued to grow. He hated to embarrass the girl by telling her she was pissing on him but was about to do just that when she groaned and her whole body trembled. Mike looked down but she was not playing with herself, the little bitch had cum watching her mom suck stranger's cocks. She had another orgasm just before the end and Mike knew his pants were going to look like he had pissed himself. When the movie ended she cuddled up on Mike, laying her head on his chest.

"That was so fucking hot wasn't it" she asked. "Just open your mouth and take any cock that comes through the hole in the wall and suck it off. Or back up to it and hump it. When will you let this slut go to the bookstore and work the back room?"

"I had thought about starting an outcall business, you know private parties, bachelor and stag parties but I want younger girls for it" Mike explained. "Would you be interested in doing that, I'll provide security for the parties to ensure you don't get hurt."

"I might be interested in that but I still want the glory hole work. Let me prove to you how good I am," she said. "Let me suck your cock right now and show you my skills and I'll quit asking you to fuck me until my birthday, and I know a few girls I could talk to and try to recruit. But, I get to suck your cock and swallow your cum now." Britney got off his lap and knelt between his legs and then looked up at him. Mike took a deep breath and gave in. He nodded his head and Britney smiled as she attacked his belt and then zipper. Mike cooperated to the point of raising his ass off the seat and she pulled his pants and shorts down as one. Britney gasped as his cock sprang up inches from her face and she drooled as she reached for the nine inch monster. It was the longest and, except for the dog's knot, fattest cock she had seen. Her pussy spasmed as she touched it and thought Saturday this was going to be in her pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.