Bobby to Bobbie - Cover

Bobby to Bobbie

Copyright© 2012 by Honey Moon

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bobby is a normal 19 year old man from a normal family. Well maybe not quite so normal. Bobby's sister Wendy possesses a genius unseen since Leonardo Da Vinci! Wendy hides her light under the bushel of being a bubbly busty blonde centerfold. Let's ignore Wendy, for this is Bobby's story! His world gets turned upside down when he and his buddy Alan sneak into Wendy's lab.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Science Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Transformation   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

Ear pressed against a water glass held tight to the bedroom door, Wendy laughed when she heard Bobbie's little fib about never again! She stuck out her hand. "I told you! There isn't a guy on Earth who could resist going for a little 'test drive' if he ended up in Bobbie's shoes! Now pay up!"

With a sigh, Alyssa handed her daughter a fifty dollar bill. "You win! I thought she would hold out because it was such a traumatic change for the poor dear!" She removed her own glass from the door. 'Let's go downstairs before she comes out and finds us listening!"

Wendy giggled. "I'm just dying to ask what that injection business was all about!" she followed her mother down the stairs. "Don't mention it to her though. She's probably a little embarrassed now. It sounded like one hell of a big "O"!"

Bobbie felt guilty as hell after the way her imagination had run away from her. "Oh jeez!" she scrubbed the towel over her body, trying hard to avoid any sort of pleasurable sensations. "That was gross! Why the hell was I thinking about a guy stickin' his cock into me! Thank God nobody will ever know. If sis ever builds a mind reading machine, I'm moving to Spain! Better yet that colony on Mars!" She threw the robe back on and trudged out of the bathroom. She sat at her desk chair and wriggled a foot into one of her sneakers. "Dammit! My feet even changed! They look the same size, but the shoe feels all wrong! I think my feet are narrower, and the arch is way different. This is almost as bad as clumping around in sis's high heels yesterday!"

Heading down stairs, she joined her mother and sister in the kitchen. "Um, I, I want to apologize for all this, especially for the way I acted leaving the hospital, and before we got into the house. I promise I won't yell and carry on like that any more. I'll just wait it out until Wendy figures out how to safely reverse me."

Alyssa opened a cabinet. "That's okay, sweetie. We know you're under a terrible amount of stress." She tried to keep the smile off of her face as she unwrapped a small package while blocking Bobbie's view with her body. "I'm glad to see you seem to have eased that, uh, stress somewhat."

"Yeah, I, um, I took a bath, and uh, meditated a little bit. I feel a lot better now."

"Here dear. I want you to try something." She held out a small brown chunk of candy. "Open wide!"

Bobbie did as she was told. Her mother popped the treat into her mouth. Bobbie chewed, and her face lit up. "Oh wow! This has got to be the best chocolate I ever tasted! You know I don't normally like it, but this is stuff is so much better then any I've ever tried before!" she savored the richness as she slowly, almost lovingly, chewed it into a thick warm fluid consistency. She closed her eyes and swallowed the thick creamy confection, sighing contentedly as it flowed down her throat. "What is that, some special import from France or Switzerland or something? I bet it costs a fortune! Can I have another piece please?"

Wendy nearly doubled over laughing. "If I didn't think it was a complete transformation before, I sure do now!"

Alyssa smiled. "Sure honey. Why don't you finish the bar?" She handed Bobbie the rest of the regular everyday Hershey bar. "This is from my private stock, but I'll share with you!"

"You're kidding, right?" Bobbie looked embarrassed, until she took another bite. Then she forgot her embarrassment completely! "Thanks mom, you're the best! Can, uh, if this is so good, could we get some of the really expensive stuff? I'll pay for it!" She smiled happily and took another bite.

"Damn!" Wendy feigned anger. "You bitch! You never give me any of your chocolate!"

Bobbie could see her sister was kidding. Smiling, she broke off a chunk. "I'll share, sis!" she handed the candy over. "I guess there are a couple of benefits in this nightmare, after all."

Wendy and her mother looked at each other, and tried not to laugh. "Oh, there are a few. I'm sure you'll find others before I can change you back."

Bobbie was in for another surprise after they had a nice light lunch. Alyssa smiled at Bobbie's dismayed look. "Let me guess, sweetheart. None of your clothes fit now, do they?"

"Uh, no mom, nothing fits but my stupid robe!" Her face grew warm. "Could you get me something? I think a few sets of sweats would do. Extra large shirts and baggy pants with draw string waists should do the trick. Um, maybe make them double extra large sweat shirts." She smiled bashfully and glanced down at her chest. "Maybe triple! The biggest baggiest ones you can find!"

Alyssa looked Bobbie over. "Stand up, honey." When she did, Alyssa walked around the embarrassed girl, studying her carefully. "What do you think, Wendy, about the same?"

"She has us both beat in the bust, but I'd say otherwise it's a close call. It's a good thing she's tall enough to carry off the Shay curse!"

"What are you guys talking about?" the girl in question shouted as her mother grabbed her hand and began pulling her along.

"No need for any boring old sweat clothes!" Alyssa dragged Bobbie into her bedroom. "I have a few nice things I can lend you right here!"

"No, sweat clothes will be fine!" Bobbie squeaked as her mother pulled open a drawer and began pulling out bras in many different pretty colors. "You can't be serious!"

"Ah ha! Here it is!" Alyssa proudly held up a lacy snow white garment. "I wore this after I had you, Bobbie dear. My breasts get quite a bit larger when they fill with milk. It's a nursing bra, but I think 34F should fit you just fine."

The women soon had a protesting Bobbie out of her robe. "Just hold still, kiddo!" Wendy laughed as she helped their mother get the bra situated properly. "Good eye, mom. I'd say 34F was just right for her!"

"It's a nursing bra?" Bobbie gasped. "I don't want that! I'll do without!"

"Oh honey, you can't do without!" Alyssa sighed. "Girls as well equipped as we are need support to avoid sagging. They ride so high and proud now. You don't want them to be down around your knees when you're older, do you?"

Wendy laughed. "She's so, uh, perky, because it happened so fast! Her breasts were fully formed before they ever really experienced gravity. You need a bra kiddo if you want to keep 'em that way!"

"I don't plan on keeping 'em!"

"Don't worry about it being a nursing bra, kiddo." Wendy unhooked a strap, and pulled one cup down. "See? It's just designed for easier access, that's all." She tried to keep the grin off of her face. "Mom, do you still have any of the pads? This isn't going to do much to hide those big nipples without them."

"Sorry honey. I didn't save them." Alyssa went back and hunted up another little something for Bobbie. "These panties should be a good fit."

Bobbie took the sheer little garment and blushed. "You want me to wear these? They're almost transparent!"

"Bobbie!" Wendy, hands on hips, glared at the protesting girl. "You were perfectly willing to wear mine last night! What's wrong? Is black your signature color or something?"

Eyes opened wide, but mouth kept firmly shut, Bobbie hurried to slip her legs through the little white garment. "Um, it, it is more comfortable then my underpants." She whispered as she pulled them up over her curves. "Those cut in and felt really awful!"

"Good!" her mother turned to the walk in closet. "I have something nice for you here. I think you'll like it." She returned in a moment with a transparent plastic garment bag. Inside was a black dress with tiny white polka-dots. This dress is vintage 1950's. I found it at a thrift store a while ago, and never had an occasion to wear it yet. I want you to have it, Bobbie."

"Oh God, why would I want that?" she saw the disappointment in her mother's eyes and sighed. "I give up! I'll try it on, but I wouldn't be caught dead wearing it out in public!"

"Arms up, kiddo. Reach for the sky!" Wendy helped slip the polyester garment over Bobbie's head. The A-line skirt came down just past the knees. She zipped it up the back, and gazed approvingly at the blushing girl. "Now give us a spin!" Bobbie did as ordered. The skirt twirled out very nicely! "I like it! The fabric has just the right stretch to make a perfect fit over the bust, too. The white buttons down the bodice and the white sleeve and collar trim are such cute and sexy touches, too."

Alyssa nodded. "Aren't they? I like the gather at the waist. It really flatters your figure and shows off the curves. The Peter Pan collar goes so well with your hair, honey. Who cut it for you, anyway? You look lovely!"

Bobbie looked in the mirror and was once again blushing. She looked like she stepped out of some old movie. "I, I cut it myself. I'm going to buzz it down to a crew cut as soon as I get back upstairs!"

"Oh no you're not!" Alyssa said firmly. "You keep it styled like that until Wendy changes you back! If you don't, I won't let you have any more chocolate!"

"I think I'm going insane!" the young woman closed her eyes and counted to ten. Ten yummy Hershey kisses! "Okay already! I promise I won't change my hair! Happy now?"

"Very!" A phone rang, and Alyssa spoke into the slender watch on her wrist. "Yes? This is she. Oh!" Her eyes lit up. "Why Richard, I wasn't expecting you to call until tomorrow!"

Wendy leaned towards Bobbie and softly purred. "Look out; I think the cougar is on the prowl!"

"Cut it out! No! Not you Richard! My daughter is being a pest!"

Bobbie couldn't help giggling. "You're right, sis, she's laying it on with the MILF again too!" she whispered softly. "God help any poor man she gets her claws into!"

Alyssa cut the connection and smiled sweetly. "I'll be going out in a bit." She looked concerned. "Honey, will you be okay? I'll stay home with you if you like."

"Get real!" Bobbie looked away from the sexy woman in the mirror and grinned bashfully. "I'm over the shock now. I'm not about to do anything stupid before Wendy gets a chance to undo the damages!"

"That's good to hear!" Wendy was relieved; she and Lance hadn't slept together in nearly two weeks. That's the prime reason she had decided to close her lab for the weekend. "Remember, I'm going out too."

"Probably for the same reason mom is!" She took her sister's and mother's hands into her own. "I'm fine. Honest. You two go out and have a great time." She giggled. "Somebody remember to bring me back some good chocolate though!"

Finally alone in the house, Bobbie had time to think. "Dammit, this is just so unfair!" she sighed. "If sis can't fix me in time, how will I be able to go to the anime convention?" Everything had been planned for months. Bobbie and Alan both had big plans of 'scoring' with some hot anime fan-girls! They even managed to get a suite reserved for their hopefully eventful weekend. "Shit! This couldn't have happened at a worse time!"

She had to talk to Alan about it, but some simple precautions needed to be taken first. Bobbie retrieved the Mindscape tablet from her bedroom. Her slender fingers flew over the virtual keyboard. "I don't have time to mess with the image, but bringing the audio down a couple of octaves and adjusting the pitch should be enough." She slipped the small ear-bug transceiver into her ear canal. "Testing-testing, how now, brown cow!" Bobbie played it back a few times, smiling when she managed to bring her girly voice back to more familiar deeper tones. It was a simple matter to bypass the default microphones and route the augmented audio stream back through the phone function of the big screen.

"Now for the image." It was crude, but a very effective solution to her problem. Running to the kitchen to get what she needed, Bobbie returned, pulling a chair over to the monitor wall. Standing on the chair, she managed to slip the large 'chip-clip' over the narrow frame of the video monitor to cover the camera lenses. "He won't suspect a thing now!" she laughed, dragging the chair back to the dining room. "I'll just tell him Wendy needed the cameras for some project or other. It wouldn't be the first time!"

"Wall, dial Alan." She stated clearly. The call initiated.

"Hello?" Bob, is that you? You're not sending an image."

"Yeah, it's me." She couldn't help smiling. It just made her feel better to see the life size image of her best friend. "Mom and sis both went out."

"You want me to come over?"

"No! I, I mean, no, that's okay. I'm grounded, and was warned I had better stick to the rules."

"Too bad." Alan suddenly frowned. "What about the convention? When are you getting off the hook? It's only two weeks away."

Bobbie sighed, and fiddled with a button on her dress. "That's what I wanted to talk to you about. I don't know if I can go or not." Even though Alan couldn't see her, she felt very self conscience talking to her friend while wearing a pretty dress. Fumbling a bit, she managed to unzip it and pull the garment up over her head. She draped it over the back of the sofa, and sat down. "There's a real chance I'll have to skip it this year."

"Dude! I was counting on you! You're my wing man!" Alan ran his hands through his short cropped red hair. "You have to do whatever it takes to get Wendy to forgive you!"

Unnoticed by Bobbie, the clip slowly began to shift on the smooth rounded frame to the wall mounted display screen. "I'll try." She sighed "Things may be up to chance though." Chance was right. With a soft little snap, the clip suddenly popped off, and managed to balance itself precariously on top of the frame, no longer blocking the lenses. If it had fallen to the floor, Bobbie surely would have noticed the click of it hitting the hard wood floor.

Alan looked startled. "What the hell?"

"What's wrong?" Bobbie leaned back, stretching luxuriously. The cool leather of the sofa felt nice against her skin. She wriggled and sighed contentedly as she pulled her legs up under her. Wow! She seemed to be much more limber and flexible. She sat in her bra and panties, legs tucked comfortably under her, and wondered why Alan looked so strange all of the sudden. "Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost or something."

"I, I'm fine." He gasped. "H-How are you doing? Any, any side effects?"

Bobbie cupped her breasts and blushed. "Um, just a few. Nothing serious." She began fiddling with one of the straps of the nursing bra. She pulled the left cup down and shook her head at how stupidly large her nipple looked. "No, I'm fine. I'll be back to my old self before you know it."

Alan gasped. "Did you, uh, pick up any super powers?" he asked huskily.

"What the hell are you talking about?" She pulled the cup back up and fastened the strap. She stood up, and gave her panties a slight adjustment. "Why the hell would I have super powers?"

"I don't know." He suddenly gave her one of his patented lecherous looks. "There must be some kind of power, because you managed to make something soft turn really hard!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" she glanced up, and saw the clip balanced up on top of the frame. The lenses glinted at her mockingly, as her heart seemed to turn upside down! "Hang up!" she screamed. "Cut the link!" The screen went blank. Bobbie choked back a sob as she just stared at the stupid plastic device that had betrayed her.

"Oh my God! Alan saw me! Oh fucking Hell! Now he knows!" she grabbed up the dress and slithered back into it. This time she welcomed wearing the vintage garment! She'd welcome anything that covered her skin! "Oh holy shit! Alan saw me like this!" her face went red. "I'll tell him that Bobbie made me dress up like that as punishment! No! What am I thinking? I, I flashed a tit at him in glorious 3D! There's no way he'd believe he only saw foam padding!"

Bobbie felt like running off in all directions at once. In the end, she just stood in the living room and trembled. In less then five minutes, there was an insistent knocking on the door. "Open up Bob!" Alan pounded again. "Come on! You gotta let me in after what you just showed me! Be a friend! Let me in and tell me what's going on!"

"Okay! I'll open the door on one condition!" Bobbie gulped nervously. She well knew her friend's taste in girls. After all, they had shared many a porno file back and forth. She now possessed a couple things he'd be just dying to fondle! "You are not to touch me in any way! If you lay as much as one finger on me, I'll beat the living snot out of you! Got it?"

"Oh wow! Bob, you're voice changed too? Damn, you sound sexy!"

Bobbie clapped her hands to her head in exasperation. "Of course my voice also changed! My stupid larynx and vocal chords shrunk! I had to augment the audio feed to bring my voice back down to normal! Now answer me! Do you accept my condition?"

"What kind of sicko do you think I am?" Alan sounded hurt. "Why would I touch another guy?"

She took a deep breath and opened the door. "Remember; keep your hands to yourself!"

Alan stepped in and eyed his friend. A low whistle escaped his lips. He stared at Bobbie's face, noting the subtitle differences that had made a good looking guy into a very pretty woman. It didn't take long for his eyes to drop a few inches though. "Well, one thing is perfectly clear."

Bobbie's guard went up. "What's that?" She asked through clenched teeth.

"There's no mistaking it. You're a mammal." He grinned. "Nice dress, by the way."

Opening her mouth to protest, Bobbie suddenly found herself laughing. "Shut up, asshole! This is mom's dress. Nothing of mine fits any more!"

"So what on Earth happened?"

Bobbie explained about the secondary DNA source confusing the system and rewriting her genetic code. "I'm just glad I didn't wake up with a fly head or something." she sighed. "According to Wendy and her doctor boyfriend, I'm absolutely perfectly healthy. I'm just a perfectly healthy girl."

'I told you I should have sniffed the panties first! I would have noticed Wendy's pubic hair and kept it for myself!" The young man suddenly looked queasy for a moment. "Wait a minute. I, I guess that means you, uh, can't write your name in the snow any more."

Bobbie thought she had adjusted to the situation, but tears filled her eyes anyway at the mention of that most personal loss. She didn't even pay any attention to Alan's crude hair comment! "It's all gone!" she gasped. "Sis will fix it though!" she shouted. "I'll get my junk back! She said it would just take some time to do it safely!"

"I'm sorry, Bob." Alan didn't know what to do. He had never seen his friend cry before. "I'm sure Wendy will do it. She can do anything!"

"Don't mind me." Bobbie smiled nervously while wiping her eyes. "It must be a hormonal thing. I keep crying ever since I woke up today."

Alan tried mightily to keep from staring at his best friend's huge rack. "What's the problem about going to the convention though, Bob?" He smiled. "You'd be a hit if you go in cosplay." He warmed to the subject. "Hell, I'd bet girls would be really into me if they see me hanging around with a smokin' hot chick! Yeah, this can work out! I bet I get plenty of the ol' 'steal him away from the girlfriend' action going on!"

Her eyes opened wide. Smokin' hot? Part of her was infuriated, but her face felt warm, and her heart did a funny little fluttery jump in her chest. She tried to clear her mind. "Me, in cosplay? You just may have something there." She gathered her courage. "Come on. I need some clothes, and I really have to get used to being seen in public if I want to go to the Con. You're taking me to the mall. Just let me find a pair of shoes that feel comfortable, and we can get rolling."

Once again the duo was seated in the little pink Smart car. This time Alan was driving. He couldn't help a little grin At Bob's obvious embarrassment. "I said I believe you." He assured once again. "I understand that the arch would feel wrong in all your own shoes. It's just, why did you pick those?"

Blushing prettily, Bobbie glance down at her feet. "The only sneakers I could find in Sis's closet were all worn and dirty looking. I'm not sure, but I think the red heels I swiped from her last night were incinerated at the hospital. At least she had some socks I could borrow for tonight. I found the shoes in mom's closet. I think she may have bought them to go with this dress. They were brand new and still in the box." She gave a little nervous giggle. "They're called Mary Jane pumps, and they fit perfectly. They really are pretty comfortable, too."

Alan didn't dare admit he thought the gleaming black shoes looked kinda sexy on his friend's feet over those little white ankle socks with the rolled down cuffs. "Uh, that's what's important, I guess." He tried not to, but the words just tumbled out. "But what about the purse?"

Bobbie gripped the little black bag tighter. "I only grabbed it because this stupid dress doesn't have any pockets! I needed something to carry my net-watch, keys and money in. Thank God my ATM card doesn't have my picture on it!" she sighed "I couldn't wear the watch; It would look too anachronistic with the dress. Besides, the purse matches the shoes perfectly! I think mom must have meant this to be a complete outfit."

Alan laughed. "Does the carpet match the drapes?" He regretted it in an instant when he found out his friend still knew how to throw a punch! He pulled the car into a parking place and rubbed his sore shoulder. "Sorry! I was just trying to be myself here!"

Bobbie threw open the car door and stormed towards the mall entrance. She would have thought Alan's comment funny at any other time. Now it hit just a little too close for comfort! She felt herself blushing again. What would he think if he knew she didn't have any 'carpet' due to her depilatory treatment for the swim team? For some reason the transformation hadn't made any of the removed pubic hair grow back. Not only was all the once proud male equipment missing, she was also still bald as an egg down there!

"Look, I said I was sorry!" Alan caught up just in time to hold the door for Bobbie. "I know you're going through a lot, but this is weird for me too!"

"Oh, okay." She gave him a crooked smile. "Let's just blame it on hormones and forget it."

"Who's, yours or mine?" She shot him a warning look. "Sorry!"

They walked through the mall and Bobbie noticed something right away. Every male eye seemed to be glued on her! She did her best to ignore it and stare straight ahead, but there was no doubting it. "Everyone is staring!" she hissed, as one guy even turned around to walk backwards on the escalator just to keep her passing form in view for a few precious seconds longer. No, it wasn't just the guys. If a girl was with their boyfriend or husband, Bobbie could sense their icy displeasure when that guy ignored them to stare as she walked by. "Damn! Mom and sis have to put up with this all the time? It's no wonder sis hired Mr. Michaels for her night security." she whispered to Alan when yet another guy locked his eyes onto her 'charms'. She stopped and spun around when she noticed he was no longer at her side. "Oh God, you too?"

Alan took longer to notice the attention on his friend, as he kept sneaking peeks at Bobbie's unexpectedly delightful protuberances himself. It made him feel ten feet tall to be seen walking with such a fantastic girl, even if it was only Bob! He had even held back a little, dropping behind so he could, well, watch Bobbie's behind. Was it intentional, or was it the rewritten DNA that gave his buddy's ass such a mesmerizing wiggle? He almost walked right into her when she suddenly faced him. "Um, it's the dress." He said quickly, fighting down his embarrassment over being caught checking out his best friend's ass. "I hate to say it, but you look really good in it! Every guy that sees you thinks so too!"

"Yeah, I bet." She sighed. "Please try not to trip over your tongue while we're here, okay?"

Bobbie decided to start from the bottom outward. It took some little effort of will to calmly walk into Victoria's Secret and begin to browse around. In a few moments she hit a snag while looking through the bras. "Where are they?" she whispered angrily. She found a saleswoman and received an embarrassing shock.

"I'm sorry, Miss." The woman had said with a synthetic smile on her face. "We rarely have any call to stock items in your cup size. We can special order something if you like."

"What good does that do me now?" she lowered her voice. "I, um, uh, I mean, the airline lost all my luggage. I'm wearing everything I own!"

The woman's grin grew. "You might want to try the maternity store on the lower level. They may have a few plus size items in stock."

She tried hard to hold her temper, but the woman's smug look really burned Bobbie up! Her eyes closed to slits a she eyed the rail thin woman's almost nonexistent assets. "You're so lucky not to have this problem. It must be nice not to need a bra." Bobbie smiled innocently when the woman's condescending smirk instantly vanished to be replaced by a hostile glare. "Thanks for the advice though Olive Oyl!"

"Holy shit!" Alan gasped as the left the store. "Me-ow! Bob, I thought you were going to start a cat-fight!"

"Oh shut up!" a vicious little smile flitted briefly across her lips. "That bitch deserved it! Guys shouldn't hit girls, but I seem to have changed teams. I should have decked her for trying to make it sound like I was fat!" she placed a hand on her trim flat stomach. "It's only the top and the bottom that grew! All the hours I spend swimming laps keep me in great shape!"

Alan made a strange gasping sound. "Um, yeah. Anyone can see that." Anyone could! He began trying to concentrate on baseball. It was beginning to get really uncomfortable walking around with Bob giving him a serious boner!

Thankfully, the woman in the maternity shop was much nicer. Maybe a little too nice. "What a darling dress. It looks lovely on you!" her smile was genuinely warm and friendly. "When are you due, dear?"

Once again Bobbie felt her face grow warm. "Uh, thanks! Um, due, Me? Oh no! No due dates here!" she protested "I, um, I'm just having a bit of trouble finding things in, um, my size." Her voice dropped to a conspiratorial whisper. "I'm a 34F and I need something right away!" she gave the same lame lost luggage story.

"Then this is your lucky day! I'm having a clearance sale on special order items that were never picked up. I think I may have a few things you'll like back in the store room."

Bobbie waited while the woman went to check. She watched for a moment as Alan slowly inched his way back towards the exit into the mall. "Where do you think you're going?" she called impatiently. Hands on hips, she went on. "It's all your fault I'm in this mess! The least you can do is stay with me while I get a few things I can be comfortable in!"

Of course she meant it was Alan's fault for not switching in the bio-filter, or clearing the image buffer. People passing by had no way of knowing this though. All they knew was that an exceptionally sexy young woman was shouting at her boyfriend and blaming him for her need to buy maternity clothing. Several men looked at Alan with obvious envy burning in their eyes. Alan silently thanked God that nobody he knew was passing. "Quit it!" he hissed. "You're making a scene!"

"Well, just keep me company! This is embarrassing!"

"You're telling me!"

The saleswoman returned. "I was right. Mostly what I have is nursing bras, but I do have several very pretty under-wire support bras in 34F."

"I'll take'em!"

"Wouldn't you like to try them on first?"

"I can? Uh, I mean, of course!" Nervously, she handed Alan her purse. "Hold this, okay? I won't be long."

Alan felt kinda awkward standing in a maternity clothing store while trying to hold a purse in the most masculine way he could manage. It made him feel better to see that he wasn't the only guy in this situation. He tried his best to keep from dwelling on one simple fact. To try on a bra, Bob would have to remove what he, uh, she was wearing! His friend would be wearing nothing but panties back there! He started defensively holding the purse directly in front of his straining jeans. Bob's sense of time must have also been altered when he went through the machine. It seemed like an eternity before he saw his friend return from the fitting rooms.

"I'll take these." Bobbie smiled shyly. The four garments she had picked were rather sexier then the nursing bra she was currently wearing.

The saleswoman started ringing up the order. "Two Panache SuperBras, in black and nude." She went on with the next ones. "Oh, these Tatiana's are very pretty in the red and emerald green." She finished ringing them all up. "I do have the matching lace boy-leg briefs for the Tatiana's." she gazed at Bobbie's firm bottom. "I think they'll fit you perfectly! You'll look stunning, dear!"

Bobbie blushed. "Um, I was just going to steal my mom's panties, but, uh, okay!"

"That will be one hundred and twenty-three dollars."

Bobbie's mouth dropped open. She had just bought a six pack of good old Hanes tightie-whities last week at Smarty-Mart for ten bucks! "One hundred and twenty three?" she asked softly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.