Zach Naked in School - Cover

Zach Naked in School

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A sequel to Hunter Naked in School and Jeff Naked in School, told from the viewpoint of Hunter and Jeff's friend Zach, a junior with an active and somewhat kinky sex life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Monday, September 7, 2005

I got to the gym a little early and stripped naked, except for a necklace. I then sat down on a bench and watched the rest of the team undress, paying special attention to my friend and occasional lover, Hunter Weems. He was quite a looker, both mentally and physically mature for his age, especially 'downstairs.' Hunter slowly peeled his sock off, flashing me a glimpse of the soft, fleshy sole of his foot, then he walked over to me.

"You shaved your head," he remarked.

"Yeah, it's supposed to cut down on friction in the water. Plus, I felt like changing something up a little."

"It looks good. Jeff's out sick today."

Taking his meaning, I grasped Hunter's cock in my hand and began stroking it as it grew. Jeff was Hunter's boyfriend, although neither was averse to sharing each other with me or whoever else struck their fancy. I stroked Hunter faster as he reached his full size. He did the same to me. The feeling was wonderful, especially with the attentive audience composed of several of our peers. Several of the audience members yelled out encouragement, which only heightened my arousal. Before long I came, covering Hunter in my semen. Hunter quickly did likewise, and I headed to the shower to wash off. I dried off and headed to my first class, English with Mrs. Adkinson.

I sat down next to Hunter's brother, Quint. Quint usually wore flip-flops to school and I sat next to him to get a good look at his feet as he kicked them off under his desk. Sure enough, it wasn't long before Quint slid off his Rainbows, exposing the blackened outline of his toes on the leather. I couldn't help but stare at his feet, which were almost as beautiful as his younger brother's. Quint noticed me staring at him, grinned, and mouthed "pervert" at me. I stifled a laugh, attracting a glare from Mrs. Adkinson, who was in the middle of a lecture about The Canterbury Tales. I returned to a position of studious attentiveness for a few minutes before risking a glance back in Quint's direction. He had crossed one leg under the other and was absentmindedly clutching his supple toes in his free hand. There was no way I could ignore this display, and I felt my erection returning as I stared at him. Quint proceeded to run a finger up and down his soft, inviting sole. He then By the end of class I was fully hard.

Fortunately, my boyfriend, Bernie Scott was waiting for me in my next class. I signaled to Ms. Brandon that I wanted relief, and he came up to the front and knelt before me. He started out by kissing the tops of my feet; Bernie shared my predilections in this area. I lifted each foot in turn to let him lick the soles, which by now were gray with dirt from the classroom floors. I loved the sensation of his tongue running over the sensitive skin at the bottom of my feet. It was soon replaced by an even more pleasurable feeling as Bernie took my erection into his mouth. I moaned "Fuck yeah, that feels so good," and tousled his messy blond hair. I was able to hold out longer, due to the relief I had obtained earlier in the morning. However, in due time I shouted "I'm cumming!" and Bernie pulled off just in time for me to ejaculate all over his hair and face. He stood up and we kissed before heading back to our seats.

At lunch, Hunter and Quint introduced us to their cousin Khac. He had evacuated from New Orleans from Hurricane Katrina, and when they discovered that their house was underwater, his parents decided to go ahead and enroll him in school here for the semester.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.