This Is the Modern World - Cover

This Is the Modern World

Copyright© 2012 by Maxicue

Chapter 17

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Snake and his angels begin his Tales describing his transformation into his present guise. They tell of his pursuit and destruction of an old skin that threatens proof of his immortality. I enjoy immersing myself in his tales as well as in a couple more of his incredibly beautiful angels.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution  

"So you and your minions found the asshole professor?" I asked, beginning Monday's Tales. I felt relief when I emerged from the second bedroom in the suite after another mini orgy with Cat, Naomi, Helena, Betty, and Lindy, me dressed in my usual boxers and nothing else and the ladies in panties and/or sheer shifts or naked and I saw that all the angels had returned. Chanda even hugged and kissed me lasciviously in her sexy red teddy with her odd couple best friend Alexandra in a similar, much larger, cream colored teddy observing us lustily. Salomé as usual gave me a quick kiss and fondle when she got up from the loveseat for me to take her place.

"Not exactly," Snake smiled. "We got a better result than that. I sent a couple minions, a mother and daughter, to bribe their way into the daughter matriculating at Vassar without the usual proper procedure of getting acceptance months ahead of time. When they inquired about the professor ostensibly because he had been the lure for the daughter's interest, they were told that Professor Nelson had taken a sabbatical as a visiting professor at Trinity College in Dublin. Mother and daughter and I agreed to go ahead with the matriculation anyway because it could only benefit the child."

I looked at the cute redheaded angels and said, "Your hometown then?"

"Not exactly," the twins answered simultaneously and overlapped when they added, "Mostly we resided in London at that time. And we were conceived on an island several miles north of Dublin. We did have minions there of course, but any geniuses we had inspired were long dead. A couple minions, an actual couple, resided on campus as staff at Trinity and we had a minion matriculating. We made contact of course as soon as Snake informed us of the asshole."

"Contemplating such a corrupted feast had us salivating," Maggie completed the tag team monologue.

"That's why it was a better result," I smiled tentatively.

"Of course," the twins retorted simultaneously.

"But mostly it would prove easier for Tillie to be given her revenge," Nick explained.

"Are you that unselfish?" Lindy inquired bravely. "I mean getting poor Tillie's revenge trumping your desire for a feast for yourself and the twins?"

"Of course," Nick smiled bearing no sign of weathering insult.

"We're muses," Salomé reminded us. "We're catalysts improving humanity. We may be supernatural and immortal, but it's not our purpose to be selfish, to do anything to make things better for us. There are few of us. Humanity rules us in sheer size if nothing else. It would be an empty eternity to wallow in our own pleasures. I mean there is selfishness in that we really enjoy our work."

"So the idea that you are like Satan doesn't hold. He supposedly promoted his own agenda of sins," I speculated.

"I disagree, Joe," said Nick, "but only in the sense of a selfish purpose. It's not narcissism or solipsism that rules the figures of evil in the Judeo/Christian mythology. Just like Hitler who everyone but the most fanatical White Supremacists agrees performed intensely evil acts, genocide and all that, these creatures act out of a certainty in their ideas. Maybe revenge played a significant role in Satan battling for souls against God having been tossed out of heaven, but I think of it more as a matter of humans being interesting. Deceitful and clever humans are more interesting than placid, dull humans. Of course it's more of a balance in the end, isn't it? Yin and Yang and all that. Humans contain good and evil to various degrees. One always hopes to follow the golden rule in all things, but somehow it never quite works out that way for any of us. Not completely. And so the battle rages. Enough philosophical discussion and speculation. Back to the work," he grinned.


A duet of moans greets Nick when he enters Tillie's room preventing the two ladies from hearing him. Returning late he expects them to be asleep. He prefers them this way, naked and grinding their pussies and their mouths together. Nick strips and slides his hand across Claire's small round buttocks until a fingertip stops at her anus and pushes in.

"Nick," Claire moans. "She wants you to fuck her." She returns to the kiss.

"Have you been offering her Snake Essence, my little minx?"

"Yes, and she demanded so much. She had to have my fist in her to reach Nirvana. She wants the real thing, Nick. She wants it now."

"I want your cock, Claire," Tillie squeals. "I should have fucked Gussie when I had the chance, but I prefer to fuck you."

Widening her legs and grabbing Tillie's legs high and even wider with her arms, lifting Tillie's sodden, swollen pussy to a perfect position, Claire growls, "I'm going to penetrate you, my love." When Nick guides his glans to Tillie's entrance and pushes it in without touching her anywhere else and Tillie oohs with pleasure, Claire continues her deception. "Feel me, Tillie. Feel me pushing my flesh inside your flesh. Feel it opening the way, a little deeper with each thrust. Feel me slide back and forth against your inner walls, bringing sweet friction where you need it."

"I feel it, my love. I feel you filling me so full. So wonderfully gentle and yet so hard and hot and unrelenting. Go deeper my love. Oh yes, deeper. Spear me with your flesh. Vanquish me."

Claire guides her tutor's hand to the impalement. "Feel my mighty cock, Tillie. Feel its wetness, your wetness letting it slide in. Pushing in. Ever deeper. Impossibly deep. Still pushing. Still opening you up."

"Oh, you've touched the very back of me. My cunt is completely full. Where are you going?"

"I have to fuck you. I have to make it empty to fill you again. Over and over again."

"Yes! I'm so wet for you. I made it slippery for you. Squeeze my titties, Claire. Squeeze my clitty. Yes! A little bit faster, Claire. A little bit harder."

"You want me to ravage you? You want me to make you scream my name?"

"Yes! So good. Such a beautiful fucker. Take my cunt, Claire. It's your cunt. I'm your cunt. Yes!"

"I'm going to fuck you hard now, Tillie. Fuck you till you scream!"

Nick takes his cue and bangs into Tillie mightily. Every stroke withdraws to the edge of exiting before plummeting to her depths. His cock fits perfectly, barely nudging her cervix causing no pain but a continuous reminder of his complete filling of her. Despite using all of his eight plus inches, his thrusts become incredibly rapid. Her cunt lifts to meet his thrusts, scraping clits with Claire.

Claire lifts her body, removing her teeth from Tillie's nipple to be replaced by her fingers twisting it. Her back presses against Nick's chest. "Your ointment is beside us to the left," she whispers. After he leans over to retrieve the bottle without changing the fuck except altering the angle which provokes an ooh, Claire leans her head back so their mouths meet in a passionate welcome home kiss. "Love you," she whispers before lowering her torso and returning her teeth to nipple chewing. Her hands reach back and pull her butt cheeks wide. Nick dribbles his essence over her asshole and creates a pool of it on her lower back. Tossing the bottle aside, he wets his fingers in the pool and shoves the middle one into her anus.

"Ooh," Claire moans in pleasure. "Cum for me," she requests of her raven haired tutor writhing beneath her, her fingers again taking over the abuse of Tillie's nipples while her other hand reaches down to rub her clit. "Cum on my big cock. Feel the friction deep in your cunt and across your clit and your nipples spark your passion and enflame you, engulf you in white hot ecstasy spreading from each spark." Her mouth chews a nipple and triggers a mighty release.

"Claire!" Tillie screams, shivering from head to toe, her body rigid except for the shivers. Both Claire and Nick press against her pussy, Nick against her wide open lips and Claire against her clit. Nick remains still, but Claire rubs her pubic bone hard.

Seconds later Tillie loosens and collapses with a breathy, "Fuck." "Ooh," she moans quietly when Nick's cum coated cock exits her body.

After Nick places his cock on the small of Claire's back and spreads the remainder of the pool of elixir all over it, he places the knob at her readied backdoor. "Oh," Claire voices her surprise also reflected in her eyes widening when Nick pops his glans past her loosened sphincter. "Yes, Nick, but slowly."

Her smile contorts responding to riding the edge of pleasure and pain as Nick sinks deeper in one long continuous stroke into her narrowest passage. Tillie smiles back lovingly, kissing Claire's smile along with her cute nose and her cheeks, showing her appreciation for the best sex of her life. They continue to stare into each other's eyes as Nick's cock occupies her rectum as much as he can. "Fuck my ass, Nick," Claire murmurs. "Go slowly for now. Mmm. Hurts good."

Tillie's empathy reveals itself as she mirrors Claire's shifting expressions. She reaches down to caress her young lover's clit with her thumb while fingers slide inside her cunt. Her other hand caresses Claire's breasts, squeezing the flesh and letting it slip through until she squeezes the nipple. "More fingers inside me please," Claire requests within a moan. "Fuck me harder, Nick." Her needs soon become physically requested with her butt pushing back against his thrusts with greater speed and strength. "Fuck ... my ... cunt ... four ... fing ... ers ... Fuck ... my ... ass ... you ... fuck ... er ... Cum ... in ... Me!" Claire ceases her movement, her eyes tightly closed and her mouth constricts, only allowing a "Ngg," to emerge. Nick pounds thrice more through her fluttering sphincter before he presses deep and releases his cum. His throbs meeting hers and his hot sperm spraying deep in her rectum intensifies her climax, making her eyes and mouth widen as she trembles.

When Nick's penis shrivels and slips out, he coats her anus with more elixir, standing at the head of the bed. "Used the enema then?" he figures.

"Yes Nick. I got the message," she replies softly into Tillie's shoulder in which her head nestles.

"What message?" Tillie asks. "I've been with you day and night and saw no message. You just said you knew he'd be here."

"Nick?" Claire says.

"Rest first. Answers later. I'm going to clean up. You two sleep. By the way, why were you up so late?"

"The horny minx woke me for more sex," Tillie smirks. "She's inexhaustible."

Nick chuckles. "That she is. Glad you're here to take up the slack. Should I head up to the suite after I clean my prick?"

"No," say both ladies, pleasing Nick and pleasing Claire even more.


Early the next morning hugs and handshakes at the Grand Central train station send Claire's sister and her husband off to return to St Louis.

"To the docks, ladies," says Nick. "I hope Tillie gave you a good taste of Manhattan, Claire, since we won't be back for quite awhile."

Claire sniffles. "That's the last I'll see of my family, isn't it Nick?"

"You don't have to go with me, Claire."

Tears cover Claire's cheeks as they walk in silence to the waiting cab. Once inside, Claire lifts her head to stare into Nick's eyes. "I do have to go with you, Nick. And I do want to go with you with all my heart."

"I'm taking you from your family before your maturity, Claire."

"And if I were to wait for that, would we be together?"

"Maybe by then both of us would come to our senses."

Claire smiles and chuckles with a sniffle, her eyes no longer manufacturing tears. "Probably, and what fun would that be? Knowing my lusty nature, I'd be saddled with kids and a dull husband in a dull Midwestern town like my mom, the husband only showing charm when he first seduces this horny school kid. No Nick, you're stuck with me and I'm stuck with you. You need me. And perhaps I could live a dull life and could somehow manage to swallow down my frustrations and my lack of adventures, living a tepid life without any extremes of emotion, feeling a lot less love and thrills and chills in order to find complacency in the reassurance and simplicity of living amongst my family." The image makes her shiver. "It's not for me, Nick. I need you too to make my life full of love and adventure, to give and receive your love without Victorian reserve. Sure, I'll miss my family, especially Mom. These tears show that. But it is my last cry for what I'm leaving behind. These tears aren't about regret or second thoughts. They're about closing the last door to my past so my future door can be flung open eagerly and happily and yes, my lover, wantonly."

The three share a laugh. Nick shifts his attention to Tillie. "You asked me last night how Claire communicated with me without your knowing, Tillie. Just like Claire got her last chance to change her mind, it's time you are given that choice, and the answer may sway you away from us."

Tillie smiles without restraint, glancing at her young lover. "I very much doubt that."

"Listen carefully to what Nick tells you," Claire tells her, a serious expression evaporating Tillie's smile.

"I am not really human, Tillie," Nick begins. "And Claire has a drop of that non human blood in her system. But unlike perhaps a touch of Moorish blood or Negro or Indian, it manifests itself in her being."

"What are you talking about?" Tillie asks, concerned about the insanity of such a claim. "What else could you be but human?"

"Do you believe in angels?" he asks.

"You mean like in the Bible, Michael and Gabriel and their like?"

"And Lucifer, tossed from the heavens," Nick adds.

"I'm afraid I'm not much of a believer in such myths and fables. I can see the purpose of them telling where we come from, the whole creation thing, and lessens in ethics and such, but I have a hard time believing the truths of such superhumans, of God and angels. Like all myths the Christian mythos explains things through fantasy and fable and not like some reportage. The bible is neither a newspaper nor a history book. And its use as such has only created narrow-minded hypocrites."

The vehemence of Tillie's last statement causes Nick and Claire to chuckle. At first Tillie feels miffed, but quickly realizes how excessive her emotionality has become. Shrugging, she admits, "The pious and the righteous bring out the worst in me. I have to do everything I can not to reveal my disgust to them and end up screaming into a pillow and slamming a fist into my mattress."

"I have much better ways of getting you screaming into pillows," Claire winks.

Tillie grins. "That you do, my little vixen."

"Anyway," Nick redirects the conversation, "like I said, I'm not human."

"Then what are you?"

"Good question and one not ever exactly answered. I call myself the Wanderer. I have been around for millennia, though in different skins." The expression of concern for his sanity on Tillie's face makes him chuckle. "May I, Claire?" he asks, withdrawing a long hairpin from her strawberry blonde hair which had been carefully placed when he and Tillie had collaborated on a Japanese style hairdo that morning. "Tillie and I will put it back in order."

"No problem," Claire shrugs, though nervously. She has a bad feeling about his purpose.

Opening his shirt to reveal a naked chest and shoulders, he plunges the pin between ribs just above his left nipple. Both ladies gasp and Nick shows a twinge of pain. Through shallow breath he tells Tillie, "Touch the pin. Feel there is no trick." Tentatively, she examines the pin. "Keep the fingers there and pull it out with your other hand," he instructs her. When she does a bead of blood emerges which he wipes away with a handkerchief to show the hole disappearing until it is as if it never existed.

"My God," Tillie exclaims unsteadily.

"Neither yours nor anyone's God," Nick grins.

"I beg to differ," Claire argues, her mouth enclosing and nipping at his nipple. "Perhaps not a completely benevolent god, but definitely a sexy one." She kisses his lips before relaxing back and eyeing Tillie's reaction.

"What are you?" Tillie gulps.

"Consider him a man with lots and lots of experience," Claire smiles. "He may be powerful, and I have no knowledge of the extent of his power, but I'm looking forward to finding out. But you have no need to fear him. You're a good person, a wonderful person in fact, so he will always treat you as such. And he will always protect you. Let me tell you what kind of man he is."

"But he ... isn't a man."

"In important ways he is," Claire winks, her hand caressing his crotch. "And whatever he is, he is good. Let me give you examples of his good heart." She tells her tutor about her father's magnanimous though ill thought out offer of her sister's virginity and Nick's angry response. She follows with the rescue of Louisa and Sarah and begins the tale of the third Jewess he rescued when Nick interrupts.

"Enough," he says gently. They have arrived at a dock where a large and fancy new steamship awaits them and a throng of other travelers.

"But Esther's tale is the most illustrative of your ways, Nick," Claire argues. "And it brings up the creature you could have been but most definitely are not."

"Perhaps later. Tillie knows enough to make her decision. Except for one thing. Like I said, Claire has a drop of my blood in her system, and that's how she knew to prepare for my arrival."

"How?" asks Tillie.

"She's what's called a minion. And though it sounds like some sort of slave or submissive, none of my minions should consider me their master. I never demand their services. I request them. They can reject the request and there is no repercussion."

"And how often do they reject it?" Claire smiles.

"Claire, you'll make me sound like a liar."

"Did ... did you make Claire your sex slave through your ... request?" Tillie asks.

"Never!" both Nick and Claire exclaim. Claire continues, "The opposite. He was smitten. I smote him," she giggles. "And he resisted, but I was too stubborn to let him slip away from my grasp. He argued against me being his companion, especially the sex part, but I find ways to topple his resistance."

"Yes you do, my minx. Anyway, one of the features of being a minion, in fact the way in which I request their services..."

"How often do they refuse?" asks Claire.

Nick shrugs, "Not often. Sometimes it conflicts with important things in their lives. And sometimes they just don't want to be a minion."

"And what do you do about that?" asks Claire. Tillie looks as if she has the same question.

"Remove them from my list of minions."

"Remove them how?" Tillie spouts, searching for evil.

Shaking his head and sighing, Nick tells her, "Nothing violent my dear. I just don't bother them again, at least not for awhile. If years later I could use their services, I give it another try. Anyway, since these minions aren't anywhere near me, sometimes on opposite sides of the planet, my requests are made telepathically."

"You mean that your brain communicates with your minion's brain without use of your mouth or your written word?"

"Exactly. Let me show you. Lean forward and whisper in my ear anything, the more obscure or esoteric the better. Be sure Claire can't hear. In fact let us step away from the carriage so that we can be certain Claire can't hear. Okay?"

Tillie nods shallowly and allows Nick to grasp her hand as he helps her out of the carriage, closing the door behind her.

"When Zeus tossed Hephaestus out of Olympus by Hera's order, he landed on the Greek Island of Lemnos forever crippled by the impact," Tillie whispers.

"Something about the Greek god of fire being crippled physically when tossed out by Zeus instead of mentally the way Lucifer felt when tossed," Claire says when she opens the carriage door.

"I don't know," Tillie responds. "Being an ugly and crippled god must have caused some psychological damage."

"Yes professor," Claire smiles.

"But she didn't repeat what I said to you verbatim."

"It comes in images, Tillie," Claire answers, "like a dream. Nick happens to have a certain fascination with that particular set of circumstances. A third image had Prometheus chained and a vulture about to pluck out his liver. Something about the gods of light or enlightenment being punished for bringing such things to us lowly mortals. I think it's some sort of precognitive memory of his."

"Or maybe past experience," Nick grins, kissing his bright companion on her forehead.

"But how do you know it's not a dream?" Tillie asks.

"I tap at their consciousness when each minion emerges from the womb," Nick explains. "And then I wait until they are self aware enough to establish the connection more fully, having them ask their parents about the experience as part of that first true communication."

"I think I was five," Claire remembers. "Dad's the minion, so I asked him. It made his day."

"You always were precocious," says Nick fondly. "I usually wait until they're closer to ten."

"Wow. No wonder Dad was thrilled. I must have been the first of his daughters."

"Okay," Tillie smiles. "Let's get on that ship."

"There's a dark part of my existence, as dark as Hades," Nick warns. "I told Claire about it, not explicitly but emphatically, and she claims to want the bad with the good when it comes to me."

"I don't care. I'm officially fascinated. It seems Claire has lured me into an interesting life. Thank you Claire."

"I'm glad you want to come with us," Claire smiles and hugs her teacher.

"And I promise not to spill the beans."

"I appreciate that, Tillie," says Nick. "I trust you."


For appearances sake, Nick has purchased two adjoining cabins in first class. They use the second exclusively for storage and a place to change clothes, giving the first cabin lots more space to move about. With the placement of the cabins on the end of the hallway, the second cabin provides a buffer from any neighbors hearing the sounds of ecstasy emerging late into the night from the small, tightly shared bed.

During the first night on board Nick and Claire share duties bringing Tillie to a screaming climax, her screams muffled by Claire's cunt. Nick trades licks on Tillie's clit, his from below and hers from above in a classic sixty-nine. More often Nick lets Claire occupy that pin of pleasure while he digs his tongue into Tillie's other orifice or spears it across her perineum and into the lower space of her cunt. Fingers also work those horny holes, Nick's in the tighter one while Claire fucks and rubs high in her cunt. Both of Claire's hands work their magic there while Nick uses his other hand to tease Tillie's nipples.

After the second screaming orgasm Claire decides to teach her teacher the art of fellatio with Nick as dummy. She works her way up to the point when she presses down and sends Nick's glans into her throat. She delays this moment partly due to Nick's precum lessening her gag reflex but mostly so as not to startle her tutor by such an intense heterosexual act. She wants her to hear how much Nick enjoys her skills, and Nick's moans through several minutes of oral pleasure certainly show that. And when she performs the coup de grace and Nick moans louder and warns her of his imminent eruption, she lifts off until his glans once more fill her mouth, opening it wide enough for Tillie to witness the globs of cum shooting forth as she fists his ejaculating cock. She swallows some automatically when his essence strikes her uvula, but leaves a pool of the milky substance resting on her tongue. With evil intent, as soon as Nick's cock oozes out the last of his semen, she attacks her tutor with her mouth and tongue, sharing the flavor without permission.

Tillie's resistance lasts a few seconds. Then it becomes several minutes of the most intense kiss of her life bringing her incredibly near another orgasm with Claire only adding, albeit vigorously, squeezes of her breasts and nipples. Those squeezes echo the squeezes and rubs of Claire's other hand reviving Nick's cock.

Claire interrupts the kiss to inform Tillie, "He's hard again. Do you want to be fucked?"

"Yes!" Tillie breathes and pulls Claire's mouth back to hers.

Claire does some pulling too. Without looking she pulls Nick's cock to Tillie's wide open and lubricating pussy. Fingers blindly guide his glans to the entrance and once found, move back to his shaft and pull him in. When the shaft enters halfway, her knuckles feel the top of Tillie's cunt. She lets go, lets Nick keep thrusting deeper with shallow retreats while she rubs and rolls Tillie's clit vigorously. Tillie moans into her mouth until Nick's shaft is buried and his glans graze her cervix. Then, as Nick retreats and shoves just as deep, her mouth breaks from Claire's to attain deeper breaths and bigger moans. Her eyes go wide, gazing at Claire's big, evil grin and shifting to Nick's concerned expression.

"Nick," she gasps, pulling him down until their mouths meet for the first time. The kiss and tongue play somehow eclipses Claire's incredible kiss. Though his lips aren't nearly as soft as Claire's, there's a loving gentleness within the intensity. It thrills her for awhile, but it leads her to an edge that she can't get beyond without greater force. Those waves, high and strong and exciting splashing against the shore of her pleasure she needs to be chaotic waves of hurricane force to wash away any walls of resistance. "Fuck me hard, Nick. Harder than you ever fucked. Ravish me!" she breathes. Her mouth reclaims his with far greater force than before illustrating her need.

Grabbing her soft buttocks, he pulls her against him as his cock becomes a piston, albeit an eccentric one with all kinds of directions and speeds but with continuous and relentless force. It's exactly what she needs. Within seconds she's convulsing with orgasm, tightening, shivering and shaking and squealing into his mouth. The shore torn asunder, she relaxes from the rapture only to find it built up and destroyed again with an even greater result. Again and again she rises to higher heights before succumbing to greater bliss until, with gasps too large to be held within another mouth, she ends the kiss and bends her head back. Building a mountainous dune seemingly too great for even the strongest tempest to sweep away, when it does become ecstatically destroyed she's swept away with it, screaming Nick's name before succumbing to oblivion.

When she awakes with her two lovers leaning over her resting along her sides, loving and concerned expressions on their faces, she glances suspiciously at them. "What did you do to me? I never wanted the hardness, the toughness of a man ravaging me. Always the sweet tender flesh of the ladies. But just now it was all I wanted and needed. Is it something you did to me, Mr. Wanderer?"

"Yes, Tillie," Nick answers unwaveringly, studying her reaction. "It's my semen. It's like an elixir. It soothes. We use it for lubrication when we have anal sex. It also heightens the libido, but only when a woman is inclined. I can't use it for rape."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Suddenly she sobs. Tears pour from her ducts.

"Nick?" Claire mutters, concerned. "Were we wrong?"

Noticing Tillie hasn't shied away from his touch all along her body including his cum covered penis resting against her thigh and his fingers gently combing through her hair, he shakes his head.

Sniffling, Tillie finally explains, "I remember Gussie. I remember how sad she was about my discomfort with her penis. I should have made love to her, sucked her, had her fuck me. It would have meant everything to her. And I know now I would have loved it. I killed her with my fear."

"Did she leave a note?" asks Claire.

"Unh-hunh. Such a dramatic bitch, she couldn't not." Tillie chuckles through her tears. "Oh, she wasn't demonstrative like some hammy diva. She rarely smiled, at least broadly, nor did she frown. Just a bend of a lip either way. When she did laugh, it was a wonderful thing. Not dainty or feminine. She tended to snort. It was a rare moment and fleeting but it released a lot. It was more she was nearly always in character. Like when she met me, the way she played disinterest like the most subtle actress, coolly leading me like a lamb to the slaughter and leaving me with that disgusting woman and coolly walking away. But of course she was interested as the evening attested. She played it cool of course. She always did, even performing for her clients. But I would catch glances when she caught me studying an attractive woman. Flashes of jealousy. And she would use that bit of anger to unleash the most scathing attacks on those poor defenseless beauties. She made me laugh. And I saw flashes of love too, for me. I'd see it when I approached her after having not seen her for a few days or during long conversations. When she did her duties for the king and queen and left me to play with a guest, she inevitably came by and whispered some sort of challenge, like she could lick me better or she could teach me to lick them better or, when particularly upset, remind me that she too had a cunt. And she did, though sort of unformed like God got distracted when forming it. It's like where balls might have been she had these lips and an opening. But she pissed out of her penis. It wasn't a giant clit or anything although it sort of was in the place it might be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.