S&S Nerd - Cover

S&S Nerd

Copyright© 2012 by Dual Writer

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A young versatile university PhD professor is tired of being the object of derision as the pocket protector guy. When offered an opportunity to join a unique company, he takes a chance and enjoys the transition. Caution, there will be some areas of intense sex. Just skip over those that are offensive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Monday morning on the patio was normal, as I was first to have coffee with Steve and Glenda. I decided to stay and have breakfast to say goodbye to my folks, sister, and sister-in-law this time.

My family was there by seven, ready to be taken to the airpark for the flight home. Cindy kept stepping aside until I asked her what was up, when she said, "I'm staying here with you. Val told me to hang with you for a while, so that's what the kids and I are going to do. We'll stay in your front room and I promise we won't bother you."

I needed to talk to Val about this, but the time difference made it really tough. Cindy and I stood together waving goodbye to Mom, Dad, Carmie, and the kids. Val's and Cindy's kids stood next to us before the kids turned to me and asked, "Can we go to school with the other kids? They have a special school here that teaches the kids the same as at home, but in a different way. Can we?"

Cindy looked at me and I smiled at the kids. "I'm sure you will be welcome. I'll ask one of the women who teach and let you know in a minute.

Sue was the first woman in charge that I saw, so I asked her, "How can I get Cindy's and Val's kids in your school here. Val wants Cindy to stay here for a while, and they need to go to school. They were being home schooled before."

Sue hugged me and said, "Just send them up to the rec center with the others, and they will be worked in with everyone else. New kids seem to work out very well. They can go with my kids."

As soon as I told them what to do, my brother's children vanished along with Sue's and Steve's kids. It was like the button, 'That was easy'.

I told Cindy, "You should integrate with the other women who don't go out to work this morning, and help prepare for lunch and whatever. I need to go to work but I will be back for lunch."

Cindy looked at me with half closed eyes, "I guess I've lost my allure to you Feenys, or else you're just not into hot women."

I closed my eyes and shook my head, "Oh Cindy, you know I love you like a sister but I also love my brother. You and I don't mix that way, honey. My goodness, I'll do what I can but I can't put horns on my brother."

Cindy hugged me as she said, "Val told me you would act like this. Well, listen to me, Junior Feeny; you are going to take care of some of my problems before I leave here. That is an order from your older brother. Think about it, prepare for it, and get ready."

Damn, Cindy was direct, to the point, and sounded emphatic. I could only hope my women were going to be able to get me out of this.

When I walked into the reception area, Grenaline was displaying enough of her voluptuousness for a Saturday morning on the patio. I had to stop, stare, adjust my zipper, and then finally address both Grenaline and Sandy, who was there drooling over Jenny's daughter.

"Uh, Sandy, what are you doing here? And you, Grenaline, I want you to find a spare bed sheet or something to cover you up a bit. If I had a video camera, I could sell clips of you just walking around for a lot of money. Now cool it, Gin, and give me and Sandy a breather."

Grenaline sat down heavily at her desk before saying, "It's not fair. Donna gets to be here for a breakthrough, and tells us that she got to hug you and get you worked up. Just last week, Niki got you so worked up that you took her mom home for an early matinee before coming to the patio. What am I, secondhand Swiss cheese? You know, someone with holes to use?"

Holy shit, what do you tell a young lady who feels stood up? I went over to her and as she stood, I hugged her to me.

"Grenaline, you know how every male in the park lusts after you. Give me a break, and realize that I don't put the make on you out of respect and the knowledge that you would probably leave me begging. You know you are as special to me as your mom, but you have to let Sandy and me do our work. Cover it up, Sweetheart, and keep it special for that guy who will make it worthwhile one of these days."

The fact that I was holding her against me and she could feel junior Feeny pressing into her stomach might have made a difference, but Grenaline did relent and changed into a top that didn't show all, and a skirt that didn't show her lower lips. Jeez, this is a horrible way to start a Monday. The fact that she had other clothes with her told me that she knew she wasn't dressed the way she should be.

I pulled Sandy into my workroom office and asked him, "What are you doing here? Are you going to be assigned to me now?"

Sandy was grinning and nodding at the same time. "Dennis said that I should work with you for a while to see if I could be of help. I can do all of the repetitive entries while you do the creating, Sal. Let me learn from you like I did at school and I promise not to interrupt you unless I find a problem or you're finished with a block of your work."

How do you send such an eager helper away? We moved some work tables around and I set him up with a computer linked to the system.

It took me a few minutes to get my head back to where I was when I had finished this past Friday. As soon as I began taking off with what I had been doing, I knew where I was going and continuously pounded the keyboard for two hours. I looked up at ten and thought I wanted some coffee. That's when I realized that Sandy was waiting for something to do.

Knowing that he was good on a lot of routines, I assigned him several that would compare the product of some of the sophisticated results to some of the seemingly lesser reports on the exterior. I knew these were going to be important as we analyzed the fuselage and it had to be done in small sections with individual analysis and reporting for each square centimeter. From what Wes had said, even small changes in the shape of a fuselage, airfoil, or nacelle could have large effects on both vibration and performance, and the ability to quickly identify innocent-looking bits that were generating problems could be worth many times their weight in gold. Things like the precise shapes of the intakes for engine combustion and cooling air, for example, could change cylinder head or exhaust gas temperatures by fifty degrees or more, or excite a resonance that would make the whole aircraft buzz.

Sandy was in hog heaven, since he knew exactly what I wanted and began churning out code that would mesh with mine.

I stopped long enough to get a cup of coffee that wasn't too bad, and asked Grenaline if everything was all right. She apologized to me, and said she was just stressed out because of her period. She said she always felt second best during that time, so to just ignore her. She promised to be of more help tomorrow. When I gave her a hug, she visibly brightened up.

Grenaline dragged Sandy and me out for lunch. We were able to skip the workout and sunning, and soon we were back in the workroom pounding away. Niki walked in at five, and said, "Okay, you two. I have been told to get you out of here any way necessary. Will you chase me back to the patio if I strip?"

Niki is so cute that it's always difficult to get mad at her for her outrageous suggestions. Sandy told me, "My Sandy is usually waiting for me at home as soon as I can get there, so if you want to sample Niki, go ahead." Niki looked alarmed, but I grinned at her to let her know she wasn't in any danger.

We closed up after saving everything before Niki and I headed to the patio, while Sandy headed home. Today had been a good day, but with no big innovations. This phase was going to take a week or two or more of constant development to get to the core, but everything was going to fall into place once established.

I was sitting with Steve, sipping a very nice scotch on the rocks, when Jenny came and sat on my lap. She said, "Gin told me that she was tough on you guys this morning, but you put her in her place. How did you do that without fucking her silly? I swear that girl gets so worked up around her period that she should be quarantined."

"Oh, Jenny, she isn't that bad. I love the junior copy of you and the way she flaunts it at me, because I know that all I have to do is wait a while and I'll have you, the real thing, in my hands. Give me a kiss 'Real thing' so I know that I'm not dreaming."

Jenny was laughing and Grenaline, who had heard the conversation, punched my shoulder. She said, "You better be ready one of these mornings because I'm going to be stretched out on your work table ready to be had. I hope that you're as good as Mom says."

I didn't want to laugh as Jenny got up and tried to drag me away.

Cindy came up and sat on my lap. She said, "I talked to Val this afternoon, and he said you're supposed to take care of me until he gets home. He said that you were the brother chosen to do the deed."

I had to remind Cindy, "I am his only brother to do whatever deed he wants done."

Sweet Cindy said, "I'll show you the video of our conversation. I recorded it at your place so that it wasn't on display to everyone. Come on, Sal, take pity on your brother's wife and help him and me out. I would much rather be your lover until Val gets back than to some asshole that isn't worth either of your spit."

Rita was nearby and had heard the conversation. She winked and nodded to me, as if I needed to get away. I told Cindy, "I need to use the john. I'll be back. Can I get you a drink?"

Cindy said, "No, I don't want to be drunk when you finally help me out."

As soon as I went toward the bathroom, I saw Rita, Jenny, and Suki head toward Cindy. I know I didn't want to be a part of that, so I took my time letting everything in my bladder out before zipping up, washing my hands, and peeking out at where the women should have been.

Marilyn was now the only one there, and she seemed to be waiting for me. She came up and hugged me; "The women are waiting for you at home. All of us want to make Cindy comfortable and make sure that she knows what she's doing. Your women want you to do what you should, Sal. Let's go make sure of what you should do."

I knew I was in trouble as soon as I walked into my place, as all the lights were out. Marilyn pulled me toward the very dark hallway, where hands rapidly began taking my clothes off, while lips were kissing and hands were caressing me.

When I was naked and knew that my attackers were also naked, I was led down the hall toward my bedroom in total darkness. I don't know how they made it so dark, since I should still be able to see some streetlights.

Upon bumping into the bed, one of the women turned me and pushed me so that I flopped backwards on to the bed. I was surrounded by lips that kissed me, chests with firm nipples that caressed my chest, and hands that were stimulating me all over.

A husky voice told me, "Lay back, Sal. You're needed by all of us. Enjoy us and give us the pleasure we seek.

I was now wound up, ready to shoot gallons into the first opportunistic pussy I could find. The thought came to me that the only women who weren't under repair right now were Suki and Rita, but all the women seemed to be around me. I wondered what was up.

Very soft lips kissed me that I knew had to be Janet's. Those were followed by Rita's more demanding lips. I recognized Suki's and Jenny's kisses, and Marilyn finally began giving me her deep throat tongue that threatened to make me cum.

It was then that soft lips touched mine and full breasts that I didn't recognize pressed into my chest. A hand held me upright, and a soft, moist enclosure surrounded my center and slid down on me with a groan. The enclosure began to steadily rise and fall, and I helped by beginning to suck the nipples that were in my face.

The more I sucked, the more the owner of the lower enclosure moaned and grunted until I could feel juices squirting out from the sides of our connection. The owner of the enclosure rapidly moved up and down until the inevitable happened. I emptied into her, knowing I had just deposited some genuine Feeny good stuff into Cindy. I hoped it would be enough to take care of her for a while. I didn't know whether I could do this very often without being overcome with guilt.

We all snuggled together and the owner of the now drooling center that had consumed me was up against my side. The others began leaving and left that one person with me. I knew it was Cindy, and I pulled her close as I thought of Val, and mentally asked for his forgiveness if he didn't know what was happening.

I fell asleep but woke up a few hours later, as a lusty lady rose and fell on my re-engorged self. The rider said, "Oh Sal, you feel just as good as Val. You are going to be so good for us. I hope I can hold off getting pregnant again until he gets home. Oh, Sal, you are doing such a good job."

I was in a near panic when another body leaned over me and kissed me. That had to be Rita. She whispered, "Don't worry, Sal. We won't let her keep you. We're only letting her use you while her Val is out of town."

This was fucked up, but even my main lady was thinking this was okay. What am I going to do?

Rita said, "I have to leave, but Suki and Jenny should be here in a few minutes. They will keep Cindy calm. You just lie there and enjoy the ride."

Instead of just lying there, I flipped Cindy over on her back, put my arms under her knees, and pulled her legs up over my shoulders. From there I began pounding away, thinking that this would scare her. The crazy lady began screaming instead. She came, she screamed, and came some more. After she finally passed out, I was sitting on the side of the bed contemplating what to do, when I heard a small voice, "Is momma okay? It sounded just like when Daddy's home. Is she all right?"

Oh shit. I kissed Cindy and whispered to her, "We woke your kids. Get up and tell them you're okay."

To Cindy's credit, she sat up and called to her two kids. They came to her and hugged her before she took them back to bed. It was when she came back that I was surprised. She hugged me and pushed me back, working on my center to make it firm again. As she slid down on me, she said, "You aren't my Val, but you are a hell of a sub right now. Fuck me and put me to sleep, Big Boy."

I did and she did. Suki and Jenny showed up almost as soon as Cindy was asleep, covering me with kisses, and telling me I had been a good man for Cindy. I didn't know what to say, so I snuggled with the three women and went to sleep. Man, what a night.

Suki and Jenny were very loving the next morning. Jenny couldn't participate, but Suki enjoyed a gentle quickie before the two ladies left. Almost as soon as I was in the shower, Cindy stepped in with me, pushing her large motherly breasts into me. She pulled my head down for a kiss and said, "I think my friend is coming and that always makes me a little crazy. Thank you for comforting me, Sal, and I want you to watch my conversation with Val so that you won't feel guilty. Val and I have always been a little wild, the same as Carmie and her guy. I could stay with them, but the kids would figure it out too soon."

As we washed each other, I told Cindy, "Your kids are going to figure this out pretty soon too. How are you going to explain that?"

"Easy, Sal, I've already told them that you are being close to me to take care of us like their father does. I'm staying right here until Val comes home, Sal. He wants that, I want it, and the kids love it here. Hell, Val and I may stay right here when he gets home. I think that unless a great promotion comes along, he's just about finished playing soldier. I also think he's just about had it and finished with these isolated tours."

We finished up washing and were drying each other, when I asked, "So how's this going to work with my lady friends? Are they going to include you in everything, or how are you all planning to make this work?"

Cindy pressed her dry naked body to me, and kissed me, "We'll make it work. You are almost exactly like Val in almost every way. He's smart, but you're some kind of freak genius that came along. If I'm not looking directly at you, your voice even sounds like his. I love you just like Val, Sal. If you had stayed in Texas, your sister, mom, and I had already decided on how Val's plan was going to work. You screwed it up by taking the job here, but since I was home schooling the kids anyway, this will be fine with them. Carmie's kids will miss mine, but your sister will be coming to visit often."

I finished dressing, and was surprised to find the kids dressed and sitting at the counter. When I came in, Cindy's little girl, who was about nine or ten, came to me, gave me a hug, and asked, "Will you sort of be our temporary daddy until our real one comes home?"

Val's son smiled at me, "That's a tough question to ask, Uncle Sal." But he followed it up with,
"Are you?"

I didn't get the chance to answer before Cindy said, "You two saw the video from your dad and heard what he said. He loves you guys and wants you to have a man around, and the best one for the job is right here. I'm sure Sal needs some practice at being a dad so that he'll know how to handle kids when his get to be your age."

Val's little girl looked up at me as she hugged me, "I'm glad you'll be here for us until Daddy gets home. We'll all be better living here with you."

I was in a state of confusion as I drove us to the patio. Cindy blended in with the other women, the same way that the kids became a part of the mass of children getting ready for school. I was sitting with a cup of coffee when Rita came to sit with me, "Don't be in a panic, Sal. We all watched and recorded the video of what your brother said to Cindy for you. Did you watch it?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.