S&S Nerd - Cover

S&S Nerd

Copyright© 2012 by Dual Writer

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young versatile university PhD professor is tired of being the object of derision as the pocket protector guy. When offered an opportunity to join a unique company, he takes a chance and enjoys the transition. Caution, there will be some areas of intense sex. Just skip over those that are offensive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

These women were a riot in the morning. All of them woke up full of mischief. I was actually able to line them up, leaning over the bed propped up on their hands, and give all of them a decent come as they laughed and joked, while harassing me to fuck them harder. When I asked who wanted the load, all five knelt at my feet looking up at me. Suki stuck her tongue out, Janet had her mouth wide open like the porno movies, and Janet gave the head a couple of sucks. When she felt the good stuff coming, she pulled me out and jerked me off over all five of their faces and breasts. The women were laughing, kissing, and smearing my juices all over each other. Suki and Jenny seemed to want to suck the most up, but all of them had a good taste.

We finally were able to shower and get dressed so they could go back to their individual places. I was starved and told the girls that I needed food.

We were all going to get in Jenny's cart, when Rita asked what I wanted for breakfast. I spoke up, "I want a Texas-sized steak, hash browns, and half dozen eggs, sunny side up. Milk and coffee on the side."

It was Janet that spoke first, "Come on, let's get some coffee on the patio and go over to Park Place Diner. They always have good steaks."

The girls all seemed to agree, so we went to the patio with the women and some of their kids. Grenaline was sneaky and waited until the car was jammed then sat on my lap. The vixen was tempting the way she was trying to push one of her T-shirt covered nipples into my mouth the whole way over to the patio. Suki saw her and reached over and pinched her other nipple. "Ooh, don't hurt them, Suki, you can kiss them if you want."

Oh man, this young kid was going to be, or was she already a handful? Actually, she looked to be two handfuls. I love these people. They are fun to be with, sexy, and so crazy.

We had some coffee and told everyone our plans. I saw Suki and Marilyn corner Mercy and all three of them burst into laughter. Women just can't keep anything to themselves. As we were leaving, Mercy came near me and whispered, "Did 'em all twice, huh? You stud you."

Who needs advertising? Just tell a woman.

Park Place Diner was on the end of a long building of dining and entertainment. The far end was named just Park Place and I was told it was a very special restaurant with all forms of Italian fare. The middle was a crazed pool hall bar that served great pizza, wings, hamburgers, and all kinds of sandwiches. Their most important product was cold beer. Between the pool hall bar and the fancy restaurant was very nice lounge and bar. Sort of something between the two worlds and a place for customers to wait until a table opened up in the main dining room. I was told they had some of the best shrimp, clams, and oysters around, along with other great hors d'oeuvres, but this morning we went to the far right end that was painted in the traditional black and white diner motif.

What I found surprising was the size of the place. They had to be able to seat and serve close to two hundred easily. It was a good thing, as the place was packed. The wait to be seated for ten people wasn't very long. Janet's Donna and Jenny's Jeff had other things to do this morning, so they didn't come. As it was, getting the tables put together for ten of us was surprisingly fast. I liked the fact that the ladies brought their kids along all the time. It told me they were loving families.

I told the waitress it was one check to me only. Jenny wanted to use the company card, but I insisted. Hell, I had money from the card games that would last me a long time.

I had a big sixteen ounce sirloin that would have made any Texan happy to eat. It was extremely tender. The hash browns were excellent and the half dozen eggs went great with the toast. I had orange juice to begin with, followed by a couple of glasses of milk. I think we all overate just a little.

It was decided that we all had things to do to get ready for the week. I needed some additional conversation with Dennis, Donny, or Sandy. Not knowing whether they would still be at the patio, I drove up there. Donny was sitting back in a big lounge chair with Gerry on his lap. This sure is a friendly place.

I came up and sat with them. Donny said, "Get some coffee and we'll clue you in on some of the neat stuff we're experimenting with."

I asked if I could get some for them, but they didn't want anything. Both said they were almost over full. They didn't have a corner on that feeling.

When I sat across from them, it was Gerry that launched into their recent accomplishments. She told me about a series of composites for various uses. She really had my attention when she said she had a bulletproof composite that was being tested in Afghanistan. I gave a mental prayer for my brother.

She said they had been able to create a very light composite that was being used to build a new military aircraft. The composite didn't give off a radar signature, and was going to be tested again soon. Donny commented that this is one of the pieces of equipment I would be creating test software for first. They were going to rent a wind tunnel and compare those results with what we could simulate with the new computer system to establish a baseline. They wanted the comparison in order to be assured we would have accurate information.

My mind was diving through all the known experimental software for tests such as this, and whether I had any in my private stash. I thought that some of my special accelerator software might apply and some of my wind turbine software could probably help.

Donny continued about some of the metallurgical advances they were working on, along with the creation of a new form of wind generator material that would have a multitude of other uses. Donny pointed out of the patio, toward the small wind generators throughout the park. Every watt of power used in the park was generated by the small wind driven devices. Gerry said, "A man who is now in Costa Rica came up with the higher output generators as sort of a hobby. He has created several other pieces of equipment that are also superior in their applications.

Donny talked about several experimental gasoline and diesel engines they were creating for light aircraft. Gerry said, "We even have various engine designs built using a special ceramic. We are close, but we are still busting parts.

Donny said, "Test model Nancy has been chugging for over a week. She might be the one."

Gerry explained each generation test model was named using the next letter of the alphabet. She said she expected to be using AA soon. Donny had to tickle her over that.

My mind raced once again, thinking about how I could solve a lot of density and hardening questions about a specific product. I was getting more excited by the second.

Gerry said, "The new aircraft is the most important project on the table right now. We need to be able to configure armament on it for a test demonstration as soon as we have all of the wind tunnel testing complete."

Donny complained, "We created, or rather Wes created, the small version that was tested a lot more than most products so that it could be used as a remote controlled drone. Sal, let me tell you, the people who bought our little drones were running out of here with the planes. Jeff, our fiberglass guy who works with Gerry and me on composite creation, thinks Gerry's best product yet is the clear bulletproof composite. Did you see the sheet of clear composite with bullets in it? That's a fifty caliber round at fifty yards; the round would have still been at near max velocity for that test."

Gerry said, "We're working on a lot of little projects too, but those are the biggies today. Oh yeah, we are also working on solar panels. We have four kinds being tested in Costa Rica right now. We have four more in our solar field out back. Each group of test panels is measured independently, with the hope of finding a material that is the best collector, and can also be cheap to manufacture. China is dumping cheap solar panels on us right now, but they are of such poor quality that it takes three times as many panels to generate hardly any power, and they also break down quickly. Their materials are not very good or stable. You might be able to help on that project."

I told the two, "This isn't a huge facility. You've just told me about multiple projects that are worthy of some of the biggest labs. You guys are amazing."

While wiggling on Donny, Gerry said, "Not really. Steve tells us just to look for answers. He doesn't even tell us what his questions are. Everything we have created so far is a research discovery due to taking products farther than just an initial use. Our military vehicles are so good, that a manufacturer attempted to steal all of our patent material. If those guys want it, you know it's good. But will they buy it, and let us make money by providing the panels? Hell no and no. Jeff, Cash, Abe, Donny, and I are creating a total composite vehicle that will withstand damn near anything. As soon as the aircraft can be flown for a demo, we are going to demo our vehicles again. I'll show you some video of our demos, but seeing them in person will make you a believer. Wait until you watch a fighter scream in and shoot one of our trucks with a rocket. A crew runs out, replaces the tires, and drives it off. The last time, we had a tank fire three rounds at the same Humvee looking truck. Same deal, but that one only had two blown tires. Well, the impact and explosions rolled it a few times because it's light, but the only damage was the two tires."

Donny interrupted, "Be fair now, and tell them that a couple of the trucks ended up with bent frames that made their operation awkward."

"That's why we're now building the whole thing out of composites. The only metal is going to be the engine, unless Nancy is the answer."

I was so astounded that I was almost laughing. Donny grinned at me, "I was the same way when Gerry began teaching me all of her discoveries with composites. She's used metals in totally unconventional ways. Since I've moved up here, we've both finally finished our PhDs, but I don't think the last of our education helped us create anything. This little Texas and Oklahoma filly is about as sharp as you'd ever find. Her good looks got her this far because she had to go dancin' in a titty bar to get a stake in order to work for this company. Everything that happens around here is hard work and stumbling into something. Steve says it's taking advantage of opportunities, but there's something magical about the place, and I don't mean the feisty Mercy and Missy."

Gerry giggled, "We all heard about what Mercy did with you. She really makes you believe it's happening right then, doesn't she? She is really funny. She and her mom are mental. They can read minds and I think they can get into your head and listen to you, nosing around to see what you're thinking."

Donny had his head back in an "Oh no" expression, "Gerry believes in all of that mental stuff. She even says Mercy's kids are mental. The way the triplets sit in a little group looks strange. They'll sit there and just stare into space. Gerry thinks they're talking mentally. I think they're faking everyone out."

These two were fun, but I had a question and had to run, "What do you guys wear to work, shirts and ties, or is a knit shirt and slacks all right?"

Donny and Gerry both were laughing. Donny settled the question, "Hell no. If I had to wear a tie, I'd be down the road. First of all, we have to work to get Gerry into clothes." That got Donny a deep bruise on his arm. "Second, the boss wears jeans and boots with a T-shirt, western shirt, and sometimes a nice looking knit shirt. If he's dressed up, it's some western cut pants, a nice shirt, and boots. He sometimes wears brogans, but it's boots, or maybe tennis shoes if he's on the way to one of his boats. So what I'm telling you is, don't show up like some fashion model. If you need a shirt for a pocket protector full of pens like me, run down to Sears or Penney's and buy some short sleeve shirts with pockets. You'll want to wear one of the fancy lab coats for some projects we have, but most of all, be comfortable. You're going to be assembling stuff for a few days, so you should probably wear damn near workout clothes. Again, go to Penney's or Sears and get some work pants you won't mind getting cut up. Get some of those pants with the big pockets so you can carry a lot of junk with you. Something like military fatigue pants.

Sue came strolling over to us with a Coke or Diet Coke in her hand. "Did I hear someone say fatigue pants?"

Donny answered Sue, "I was telling Sal that those would be ideal while he's putting his equipment together. He needs some short sleeve shirts to go with them."

Sue said, "Do you a have few minutes? I want you to come over to our test sewing room. They're working today to make some samples for our sales team. I'll bet they have exactly what you need. Come on."

I felt a little funny riding in Sue's cart over to the Quality Wear factory. She went right to a second floor sewing room where there had to be three dozen women messing with various garments, with several of them on forms.

Sue said, "I've brought the exact size you girls need to sample. He's going to tell you something we may want to sample for some of the retail stores. Go on, tell them, Sal."

"Ah, a couple of us were talking about what would be the ideal clothing for me to wear while doing the construction of some sophisticated electronic racks and computers. I would need lots of pockets like

fatigue pants, but also a short sleeve shirt with pockets. I guess I should say without flaps, as most fatigue shirts have flaps. I use a pocket protector to carry lots of unnecessary pens and pencils, along with my ever ready slide rule. I'm a nerd and need to look like one."

One of the girls who was hidden, said, "I'm going to ask for a nerd for my birthday if I can get one like that."

Sue gave a silly grin and challenged them, "See if you can come up with the right weight of pants and shirt for this guy. He's an employee, so I can make him stay until he falls over. Be nice, Ladies, and I'll be back for him in a couple of hours."

Holy shit, Sue was leaving me in a room with about three dozen women. It felt like it must be a hundred degrees in this room; not nearly as cool as it felt when I first came in.

A lady in her forties said, "Don't let these women scare you. Most of them are all mouth. Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't say it that way with this bunch; they are all talk for the most part. So are the regular weight pants okay, or do they need to be a lighter weight?"

She held up two pair of pants. One was decidedly heavier. I asked, "Can I try on the lighter weight pants? They might be good for a long day, as long as they are strong enough to hold up with me being on my knees a lot."

The lady told me, "I'm Gladys, and yes, these pants are made from some new material we're experimenting with. It's tough as nails. I'd really like to see how they hold up to the kind of work you're going to be doing. Let me measure you."

Gladys had me get on this round platform and took a seamstress' cloth measuring tape and put it around my waist. She measured my inseam next, and while pushing into my stuff, discovered my obviously commando state. She looked up at me and winked. She asked, "Do you know your size? Let's compare."

I told her thirty-thirty and she nodded. She asked how about my shirt size. "I wear a medium short sleeve, and I prefer fitted. If they're long sleeve, it's usually a medium long."

She told me, "Most fatigue shirts today are worn outside the pants, but we're now going to experiment for the retail market, and use that knowledge for the military. From what you've said, you would want cargo pockets. What do you think; one big set or two smaller sets? A lot of guys say they hook the lower ones on stuff all the time."

"Gee, I was thinking the four regular pockets are always good, but also with the bigger cargo pockets that aren't that low."

"What do you think, Honey, should the pockets be more toward the front or on the sides. How about we make one of each and you experiment for us. Your size is the same as most of our samples. We have the average samples and the big guy samples. You'd swim in the big guy stuff. It's for about a six two, six four guy who weighs two-thirty to two fifty."

"Wow, that's big."

"It sure is, Honey." Gladys pushed me toward what looked like a fitting room. "Try these on first to see how they feel and if you like the pockets."

I pulled my boots off and changed pants. I put my boots back on and stepped out of the fitting room. The pants seemed long, but I went out wearing the them.

Gladys looked at the fit and announced, "Yep, thirty/thirty; these need some length cut off and hemmed. Now walk around in them Sal. Grab some stuff and shove it in your pockets to see how it feels."

These pockets were sort of fifty-fifty between the side and front. It was a good mix. I was thinking that if anything, they could be more to the side. The pockets were at the right height as my hands flopped down on the flap, perfect height placement.

I told Gladys, "I like the weight of the material. It feels like I could work in them comfortably all day. They don't seem too hot or cool. I like the pocket height, it's perfect. I think the pockets could be just a little more to the side."

Gladys nodded and called out, "Shirley, come here. You were right about the pockets. Sal, take these off and Shirley will put them more toward the side, oh and Shirley, hem them for thirty inches."

Shirley gave me a crooked grin, "Need some help getting out of those?"

Gladys told the young lady, "Keep your hands off S&S property." And to me she pointed at the fitting room, "Go change into these pants to try them, Honey."

I put another pair of pants on that really felt comfortable. These didn't have cargo pockets and appeared to be made of some expensive material. I walked out holding the other pants, and ran into Shirley. She giggled, "You don't have to knock me down to get at me. I'll go willingly."

We both laughed as a few women nearby groaned at the exchange. I found Gladys and told her, "I don't think I'm giving these pants back. They really feel great and fit very well."

Gladys had some scissors in her hand as she pulled the fabric out and attempted poke holes in it. She used the scissors to attempt cutting it and nothing happened. I was really surprised. She said, "This is some new experimental material. You can keep these to see how they wear. Come see me every week and try to wear them a couple of times a week. We made them a light charcoal so they would go with anything. Wash them like anything else. If the crease comes out, bring them back. If they wrinkle bring them back. We'll question you on how you washed and wore them."

I had to ask, "How did you cut them to sew?"

She casually said, "Easy, laser."

"And how did you sew them"

"More lasers. The pockets are the same material, only white. These are sewn with our latest lasers. That is, we laser holes for the stitching and then use a laser-aligned needle to sew the seams. You'll be working on some of our stuff in R&D. See, S&S is into a lot of things."

Now I was impressed. Shirley came back with the fatigue pants, "Try these on and put this shirt on with them. I want to see how they look together."

I put the pants and shirt on, leaving the neat pants in the fitting room. The shirt was comfortable and had two pockets, but they had flaps. Out in the work room, Shirley was standing farther from the door this time. I stuck my hands out and turned around in a circle.

"Shirley said the pants are right and the shirt matches perfectly. Sometimes the digital designs don't blend real well. What do you think of the shirt?"

"I'm not into the flaps on the pockets, but the rest is nice."

Shirley came up to me and tucked a flap down into the pocket. It fit perfectly and didn't look like a flap tucked in. She said, "The military would probably gig you on one tucked in, but this realistically is for the civilian market. But who knows, one of the services or other countries might like it. How do you like it?"

"It feels good. The material is light and comfortable, and seems to give as I move."

Gladys came over, "The shirt is out of the same material as the fancy pants. We're working on fatigue pants made of that. We'll have to get the cost down first, and then it's going to be tough to make enough."

"Gladys, do you want me to take this shirt too?"

"Yeah, Sal, take that one and the one Shirley's trying to hand you. Watch out, Sal, her husband is overseas right now, and she could probably use some company. Smack her hand if she gets fresh." I smiled and told her I would think good thoughts for her husband. The little girl pulled me down to kiss my cheek. "Thanks, I worry about him. He'll be back, though; I know him, and he'll be fine."

That woman had a good attitude. I know how tough it is, as my brother's wife is at home raising their kids while worrying about him.

Every time I thought of my brother, I tried to think a good thought to keep him safe.

Gladys said, "I'm going to use you some more, but you've made the decision on the pants for us. I'm interested in how hot those new pants get when wearing them all day. You might try some boxers with them as they are cool and kind of the way you like them." She winked at me again.

So I was standing there in fatigue pants and shirt, holding another shirt. Gladys said, "Get your jeans, new pants, and shirt. Wear those out to get in Sue's cart. By the time you're out there, she'll be waiting."

"She is always exactly on time. Tell her the pants are the way we're going to market them, both ways. She'll understand. Leave your pocket tucked in so she can see how we did it. Thanks, Sal, we'll see you again soon. We need the model."

Wow, me a model. Me, the nerd, not someone ever likely to be a model.

I folded my clothes up and walked out in front of the building. Sue's cart came up, did a U-turn, and parked. She looked at me, "I like it. The pockets are higher and sort of cocked to the front. The shirt is just what I thought. It's in the new material, isn't it? I see you have a pair of the pants and another shirt that will go with the grey pants. So what do you think of my R&D department?"

I had to smile at her, "They're all neat, but you're a slave driver to have them in there on a Sunday."

Sue protested, No way. Those babes will be spending a week in Costa Rica or in Key West for putting the show together for us. They don't know it yet, but they know I always reward them with time off. They've put together over a hundred garments for this show coming up. We're demoing several new materials and a whole new cutting and sewing process. One of our cart plant managers who used to be in R&D here came up with the cutting method. Dennis took one look at it and was sewing the material better than a seamstress. We are using some of the most sophisticated lasers made. This is just shy of production line clothing. Can you imagine, people loading up materials on big rollers and pushing a button. On the other end, pants and shirts come out perfectly sewn in whatever size you program in. That's where it's going. I'll have to find work for all of those women. Actually, we'll sew more fashions."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.