S&S Nerd - Cover

S&S Nerd

Copyright© 2012 by Dual Writer

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young versatile university PhD professor is tired of being the object of derision as the pocket protector guy. When offered an opportunity to join a unique company, he takes a chance and enjoys the transition. Caution, there will be some areas of intense sex. Just skip over those that are offensive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

"Would you look at that? They're both naked and Mom's on top of him. You don't suppose, do you?"

The other voice said, "I'm picking up the spread and checking it out. I want to see."

As I was tensing to move, Rita bit my ear lobe and whispered, "Stay still." The cover was lifted enough for the prying eyes to see what they wanted. The first voice said, "They are still doing it. Can you believe it; they fell asleep doing it and stayed that way? Let's leave them alone. They might wake up and want to finish. Did you see how thick that thing is? Darn, that's big. I wonder how it fits?"

One of them took one more peek at our joining and put the cover down before walking out into the sitting room. Rita said, "They'll never bother us again. We let them see what they wanted to see, or at least most of what they wanted to see, and their curiosity is now satisfied. Let's get a shower."

Rita groaned as she pulled free of my newly inflated sex. "Oh, I'm so sore, but a good sore. Let's get going so we can eat first."

We were in and out of the shower in minutes, and I was dressed and back to my room just as fast. I changed into jeans, boots, and a T-shirt without a pocket. This is what the college folks called my Farmer Brown outfit. Everyone in my family including my mom, dad, brother, and sister has dressed exactly this way all my life. It can't be bad as all that, since all of our friends dress this way, with minor variations. The clowns really got a kick out a classy western shirt. I wore a dressy western shirt with fringe on it one time, and one of the gay Profs was hitting on me. I'm just not with it.

I set my bag by the door and knocked on the girls' door. Wonder of wonders, all three were dressed in shorts, tops, and sandals. They had what looked like three fabric grocery bags that contained everything they had brought. Rita wasn't kidding about them traveling light.

After breakfast, I checked out with my credit card in hand, wondering how much it was going to be. I was told thank you for staying with them and handed a receipt with no numbers. I observed Rita getting the same treatment. I wonder if S&S treats all of their people this way.

We drove over the bridge and causeway, and arrived at the international airport and parked in the private aviation parking lot by about five after eight. Inside, I inquired at the operations desk about a King Air and the guy announced it was on final. We went outside on the tarmac side and watched the sleek aircraft gently touch down.

The aircraft turned on to the taxiway and came up to the operations building in precise turns. As the plane was shutting down, the door swung open and a short stairway swung down. A nice looking girl in an S&S T-shirt came down, and Rita met her and they hugged. The girl gave a hug to each of the twins before the dark-haired girl, with prominent, but no bounce tits, came to me with her hand stuck out. "Hi, I'm DeDe. I help run the school and charter service. That means I get to teach and fly charters. The kid who is going to drive your car is trying to get his long legs out from under the co-pilot controls. He'll be out in a minute. It's his check ride on the aircraft anyway. You know, kill two birds and all that."

A tall young man with a huge grin on his face came from the aircraft. He hugged DeDe and said, "Thanks, DeDe, you probably shouldn't have given me a check ride that way, but Carter is a good pilot and didn't really need the time."

DeDe grinned at him and said to me, "Give Jeff the keys and let's get this show on the road."

I gave the young man my keys and pointed the pickup out. He walked through the operations building and I could see him unlock the truck. After he looked everything over, he started the truck and left. He was proficient; I can say that about him.

We climbed into the bird and DeDe asked if I wanted to fly right seat. I was leery about that and suggested she should do that. I think she wanted to gossip with Rita, but she climbed into the right cockpit seat and I watched as both of the people were flipping switches and pointing to some kind of plastic card. The engines started and we began heading toward the runway via the taxiway.

It seemed as if we were setting up for landing almost as soon as we were off the ground. It couldn't have been a half hour. Rita and the girls chatted, and I was fascinated with the aircraft.

When the plane stopped in front of the CS&S air charter office, a bunch of people poured from the door. I recognized Steve, Sue, Tiny, Henry, Chuck the pilot, Lisa the co-pilot, Dennis, Sandy and his wife Sandy, Donny, Gerry, and a real fox of a lady. She was tall at about five eight or nine, and wearing heels tall enough they would have looked good on a titty dance stage.

I was shaking hands with everyone and saying their names as I did. I noticed Rita hugging the stone fox and pointing to her shoes. They laughed together until Sue said, "Well, Jenny, don't you want to meet Dr. Feeny?"

The lady beamed at me before giving me a genuine hug that had me feeling a lot of soft booby flesh. "I'm so glad to meet you, Doctor."

Rita said, "I've dubbed this guy Sal. So, if you have to, call him Doc, Doctor, Doctor Feeny, or just Feeny, but I think it is a little crass or too stiff. Everyone, meet Sal."

Steve said, "That was quite a rescue you performed up in Panama City Beach. Those kids would have drowned if you hadn't saved them. That's one hell of a feat. Oh, and thanks for giving the company a mention."

Wow, something so small meant something to the owner of this massive company. Chuck was whacking me on the back and telling me, "You have some Texas-sized guts to do what you did. That was an amazing feat to bring both of them in at the same time like that. You had them hooked up like a train."

It was Donny who had the right idea, "I know it's only ten in the morning, but isn't it Miller time yet?"

Steve told me, "You are a good excuse for everyone to hang out today and get nothing done. Come on, let's get home."

Tiny whacked me on the back and said, "Maybe you'd like one of my infamous Bloody Marys." This was a real party mood.

We arrived at the patio a few minutes later where mugs were soon being filled for all. I was surprised to see Sue take a drink from Steve's, but pour herself a Diet Coke. I was also surprised to watch Rita and Jenny chug a beer. These girls were fun.

Steve told me, "Jenny and Sue are going to take you to your new place. I suppose Rita could take you too, since you'll be next door to her. Go see your new digs and come back. I think Dennis and Sandy want to tell you what they ordered and what has arrived."

Oh boy, equipment is already coming in. These folks don't waste any time.

The place they took me to was a reasonably short double-wide, sandwiched between two huge double-wides. Sue, Jenny, Rita, Joanie, and Janice all came in to check out the home. They began in the kitchen, showing me everything that was there. Coffeemaker, toaster oven, built in microwave, toaster. The upper cabinets had food, glasses, plates, bowls, and cups, while the lower ones had pots, pans, and cleaning supplies. There was a drawer with flatware and a drawer full of cooking utensils.

The kitchen had a bar or counter with some stools in front separating the big room. There was a small table in the front near the bar, then an open area that was like a living or family room. Against the far wall from the kitchen was a monster TV. That thing had to be the largest available. That's nuts. I had a trash TV before and now this? I was shown a small bathroom and a utility room with a washer and dryer. The door at the end of the hallway opened into a huge bedroom, with a nice chair and lamp for reading, and a whopper of a king-sized bed. There was a huge bathroom with a walk-in closet. This was obviously behind the other bathroom and laundry room.

I turned to Sue and said, "This is beautiful, but it may not work. I suppose my folks could stay at the hotel, but we like to be together."

Jenny took my hand and pulled me back up to what I thought was the front. On the right side of the kitchen cabinets was a regular sized door that I thought was a pantry. Through the door was a duplicate of the bedroom in the back. I had to step out and check the dimensions of everything again. There just seemed to be more room than was possible.

"Thank you, Sue, Jenny, and everyone responsible for finding this wonderful place for me. This is far nicer than what I lived in at the University."

Sue told me, "You are worth it Doctor, I mean Sal. Now remember, the only reason you have some food in the freezer and cupboards is in the event you're feeling anti-social or want a private dinner. The patio has three meals a day that begins with coffee from six on. We're about a half hour later on Saturday and Sunday, but we start early on weekdays. Your neighbor, Rita, can help you get settled, as can Jenny, who lives on the other side of you."

"One last thing," Sue added, "your personal cart is out there and has been doctored up by Shawna and Hank. We took some pictures of you and they researched you a little. I think they are both going to get you on a Harley and let you go through your old university, racking the pipes all the way through. They were disgusted with the way those people were when they were trying to research you. Well, we know better, Sal, enjoy all of us."

Jenny said, "Oh my, it's getting late. We should be getting back to the patio for some snacks and to make sure the beer driver drops off another keg."

Sue told Jenny, "Multiple kegs, this is an important party."

Rita told me, "Take Jenny to her place to change into something more comfortable and get her out of those shoes. Bring her back to the patio, but take a long ride around to take a look at the park."

Jenny was grinning like the proverbial Cheshire cat as we walked next door. She had a much bigger trailer than mine, which obviously had the kitchen in the front. She said, "Come on in, while I change quickly. I have beer and booze if you want some."

We stepped through the door and the lady with the nice bazookas turned and pressed into me. With the tall shoes, her eye level was over mine. She kissed me as if we were just engaged, with her hips doing a number on my front. With a husky voice, "I hope Rita told you that we want you as a community stud. The community only has five of us, and you'll meet all of us in a little while. Since I saw you when you were here before and did up your travel, I've been dying to meet you. Don't think I'm too aggressive; I'm just a neglected female with kids, who needs a little loving every once in a while.

The woman was serious as she dropped her dress down around her ankles. That was all she was wearing. Man she was a fox. Jenny was working on my pants, and told me to pull my shirt off and sit so she could pull my boots off.

I was naked in seconds, being pulled up and back toward the rear bedroom. "I have protection for you back here, but I'm one hundred percent clean. I've even been for a test. Come on; let me make love to you, or is that you are supposed to make love to me?"

Jenny continued jabbering as she mouthed me into a very rigid state. She kept shivering and finally told me, "I'm so excited that I'm cumming just thinking about what we're going to do. I want to play with that gorgeous looking thing between your legs. It sure is nice looking."

Now I'm average, average, and possibly a little thick, but really just average. I'm just under that magic eight inches, but can rival some of the porn stars for width. But who cares. It has served me well the last couple of days and there have been no complaints.

I went to work on those luscious breasts. I told Jenny, "You have delicious and gorgeous breasts. I could play with these all day."

"Ooh, I hope you do. Suck on a nipple and I'll squirt for you."

I didn't know what squirting was all about, but I sucked on one nipple, and then changed to the other while caressing both breasts. Jenny was moaning loudly, quivering and shaking until I felt as if she was peeing on me. I looked down and her body was arched and streams of juice were squirting from her. "Oh, Sal, that is so good, I'm sorry, Honey, but I can't help but cum all over everything when I get that kind of attention."

I was going to go down and sample her, but thought I might need snorkel gear before I tried that. I also needed to get on the internet and check out this phenomenon.

Jenny rolled on top of me and kissed me while taking hold of me, "Fuck those rubbers. I want the real thing in there so all the juice that will run down my leg. Do me, Sal, fuck me like a real lady."

A half-hour later, we were both on our backs, lying on a soaked bed. Jenny said, "I know I am being a little forward today, but I just couldn't wait another second. That was wonderful, and what is even better is that there is more to come. Let's get a shower and I'll toss the bed into the washing machine. I need some Febreze in here too; it smells like a whorehouse."

Once again, I was showering with a strange and different female who had a stranglehold on me. When she was able to get me hard, which was not a big feat considering her looks, she turned and fit me into her as she leaned against the wall.

She was amazingly quick this time. I was massaging her clit while thumping her good spot and felt the streams of thick juice squirting out of her. Something about that had me planting another nice load into Jenny. I need to eat well and take some vitamins if I'm going to keep up with these women.

As we left, she said, "My son Jeff is driving your truck here, and my daughter Grenaline is in class, or I wouldn't have had the use of our place. It's convenient that you are right next door and close to all of us."

We dressed and took the long way around the park so Jenny could show me the three different recreation centers that each had a pool and hot tub. There was what she called a 'cypress swamp' in the back that covered a lot of area. Jenny told me there was a lake in the middle, but you probably shouldn't swim in it because it was thought to have alligators. When we arrived back at the magic patio, it had had a baby. Toward the back, there was a huge tent next to it, with tables and chairs inside, along with a bar. There was a guy outside, cooking what looked like ribs and chicken on two huge grills. That was making me hungry. I thought I had missed lunch.

We entered the patio amidst a hell of a lot of revelry. There were groups of people and kids everywhere. There were a couple of horseshoe games going on outside, and some kids were playing pool against some old guys inside. If those guys were like my gramps, the kids were losing.

Jenny kept leading me in circles, introducing me to new people in each circle. I finally had to tell her, "Jenny, there is no way I can remember all of these people at one meeting. I'll learn who they are, but don't make out like I'll remember."

"Oh, silly, they know you won't remember who they are, but everyone wants to hear their name, that's all." This girl knows people, and from the trip I just made, she knows how to put someone up on the spur of the moment.

I had reached a table that was full of veggies and dip. It also had a giant bowl of shrimp and sauce. I was hooked until someone put a glass of something clear in it in front of me. I looked up, and it was Chuck, the pilot. He said, "Welcome, Dr. Feeny, or as I've just heard, Sal. It's great to have you here. If you like music, you're in for a treat. We have several very talented musicians that live and record here. Lisa here is a wonder guitarist, as well as a great singer. She plays the piano too. See that little girl. The one who's growing about an inch a week, that's Bonita. She's a child prodigy who plays a dozen instruments and is now writing her own music. Hang out, Sal; you'll enjoy the fun we have here."

Chuck looked around, "You're from Texas, right? Are you a country fan or are you into some of the new wave stuff?"

I put my finger toward my mouth in the motion of gagging myself. "I like country, but I also like metal and real rock and roll. My favorite is pure blues rock. Something like the Expedition plays today. I'm a Stevie Ray fan, along with a new group the Expedition is releasing, "The Lucky Lady Blues Band." Give me some good jazz to mellow with, and I'm good. Country, sure if it's good, but it's blues all the way for me."

Lisa had left and came back with the girl Chuck had pointed out as Bonita. The girl was grinning and clutching a CD and a Sharpie. She looked at me, "That's my band, The Lucky Lady Blues Band. Actually, it's Chuck's, Lisa's, and mine. Let us autograph an album for you. It's great to know people like our music."

Holy shit! Who are these people anyway?

It was that exact moment when the giant television began playing one of the videos of the Blues Expedition trip to Italy. Son of gun, there was Chuck and Lisa doing a number with the Blues band and obviously killing it.

I sat down with my beer and just gawked. Jenny kept bringing me food and drinks, as I was mesmerized by what I was watching, realizing that I was among those people right now. Damn, I wish I could play music. I suppose I do, but with computers. I'll have to sample the instruments and put a program together they can use to create music with, but with their own instrument sounds.

About seven-thirty, there was a hush when Tiny stood in front of the crowd. "Let me have your attention, Folks. I need to make a few announcements while you're still sober. First and foremost, I want to introduce our newest genius to you. This guy is a proud nerd like our Dennis, who says that it's guys like him that really make things work. Give it up for Doctor Salvatore Feeny."

There was enough noise from whistling, clapping, and just plain hollering, that I needed to cover my ears.

"Come up here, Sal, or Dr. Feeny, if you prefer."

I stood and walked up to stand next to Tiny. When offered, I took the portable wireless microphone and grinned at everyone before telling them, "Call me Sal; that would be perfect. Just like the signs over your doorways." That brought the house down with more applause, whistling, and yelling both inside the patio and within the tent outside.

"Please know that I will try to learn everyone's name and call you by that name when I see you. That's a tall order, since there are so many of you." There was more hollering and applause. "If you don't know, I'm the geek hired to come up with better ways to do things that normally take a long time to do and can be expensive. I have to tell everyone, I've been treated better getting here, and since I've been here, than anywhere except with my folks at home. You know you can't compete with home. My folks will be coming to visit soon, so hold on to this spirit and let them experience it. I have to say, I love this place and all of you. I hope I can do everything you expect."

There was a pause then, as what I said soaked in, the applause, whistling, and yelling got louder.

I didn't think what I said deserved all of that, but I'm glad they liked it.

I was going to head back to my couch seat when a big hand took my shoulder, "Not so fast, Feeny, Dr. Feeny, or just plain Sal; you have some explaining to do. You haven't done the first honest day's labor yet and you're already bringing orders in. Tell us about it, Phil."

Another aging gentleman stood, "Sal, I'm Phil, sort of the sales manager of, ah, I guess everything. What's important is that your travel has brought in some orders. Probably with enough profit that far exceeds the lowly lodging you were subjected to. First of all, Folks, good ole' Sal spent the night in Shreveport and entered one of these popular Texas Hold Em tournaments. He ought to know how to do a Texas Hold Em, ha, ha. The man goes into the tournament and is tearing them up, but then is a part of busting up a ring that was cheating the players. The folks there rewarded the players at that table, but the hotel ordered a total power backup package for there and their other three hotels. That's one hell of an order.

"Now, this same guy drives an old beat up pickup to Panama City Beach. He just happens to be walking along the seashore when some people called for help. You've all seen the video, and if you haven't, it will be playing on our screen in seconds. This self-professed nerd swims out and saves both people. He lines them up, makes the lady hold onto the guy, whom Sal is pulling in, and what do you know, he saves them both."

There was a lot of clapping and yelling. "Okay, okay, when the TV lady interviewed our man Sal, he tells the world he is on the way to work for S&S Enterprises in Tampa, and you know what? That brought in the heaviest ordering day we've ever had from that region. Our man Sal did it."

I thought the roof was going to collapse as the yelling and applause was so loud.

"Folks, what do you think about pairing Sal up with Steve everywhere Steve goes? We wouldn't be able to keep up with the orders."

Once again the hollering and applause were louder than could be expected.

Tiny took the Mike back and said, "And now our founder and leader, Steve Sharp."

Steve began, "It is nice to have new people that contribute before they even get here. You can ask Jenny. She'll tell you that our new man didn't expect a lot, but gave a lot back on the way. I'm proud to have a guy like this with our company, designing and creating for us."

Steve sort of paused, "The next thing is that we have gone another six months without laying anyone off in any division, any branch, or any distributorship anywhere. We've even had to hire some in areas. Know this; I had nothing to do with it. All of you had everything to do with it. This company exists because of you and our attitude toward perfection. Let's keep us moving in the absolute perfect direction. Let's keep trying."

The house came down again in a tribute to the man they all loved. Steve Sharp was someone special to everyone here.

Tiny got up once again, "All of you who have had too much to drink; as usual, we have people to drive you and your car home. The Holiday Inn is ready for those who don't want to go home. Have a great and safe evening, Folks. Now, if you will turn your attention to the sliding door, Bonita, Lizzy, Chuck, Lisa, Donny, and Marty are getting ready to entertain you with some country flavored blues."

There were probably another twenty kids playing rhythm guitar behind the group. One boy was beating on an electronic drum set. This was a regular hoedown. I wish Mom and Dad could see this.

I was walking in the back, listening and almost dancing to some good country, when I found a guy pushing buttons and moving slides around. I watched him until the music paused. I asked, "Is that one of those great controllers that acts like a sound board and records?"

"You got it in one, Champ. This is an 8000 that is killer. I get a lot of first cuts right here on the patio."

"My name is Sal Feeny."'

The guy with the controller said, "Yeah, I know, the computer guy. What can I do for you?"

I notice you have a regular recording going and what looks like a compressed recording. "Does that include when I was talking?"

"From the first word anyone said tonight, and a few minutes of noise beforehand. Want a copy?"

"You know it. When the night is done, if I can get a copy in a format that can be played on most players, I want to send my folks a copy of what was said and played tonight. I can't tell anyone how good all this was. They have to hear it for themselves."

The guy said, "You know it, Buddy." He stuck his hand out and said, "I'm Elmer, the controller geek. I'm just like you. A lot of people in the industry don't think we do anything, but you recognized it right off. Thanks. I'll get you copies that are playable. Your folks will be proud."

Jenny found me about that time, "You've been busy, Sal. Every time I looked around you were in a deep discussion with someone. Come; meet some people that may have an effect on some of your time here."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.