The Importance of a Good Education
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by LexiRose

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When Brad fails to get even one acceptance into college, his dad takes matters into his own hands. Using his college network he manages to gain Brad a place at his old school and lodgings with a friend, Miss Lily. But Miss Lily is more than simply a strict old spinster, in fact, you might be more inclined to called her Mistress Lily. Brad soon discovers that the price of disobedience is punishment and finds himself sinking into the darker world of BDSM. Plus side, his grades improve dramatically

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   FemaleDom   Slow  

Grabbing a suitcase in each hand, Brad glared mutinously at his dad before trudging up the driveway in pursuit. Bloody parents, it's not like he wanted to be here, what was the rush anyway, the old bat wouldn't be going anywhere soon.

Letting his cases fall on the top step he stood sulkily, waiting for someone to say something. Instead the woman standing there gave him an assessing look, her eyes scanning him from head to toe, a small frown appearing on her face as she did so.

Stuck up cow, Brad thought as he returned the favour with the insolence of youth. He was tempted to let his gaze linger on her tits, even better looking now he was up close, but figured that would be pushing it a little. Even so, as his eyes drifted over them he felt his cock twitch in his pants, yeah he'd still do her, even if she was a bit past it and thought she was better than him. He'd have her screaming in no time he reckoned, all laced up and snobby like that, she'd probably never done it any way but missionary position with the lights off.

Raising his gaze back up to her face, she caught his eye before staring blatantly at his crotch with a knowing look. Brad blushed slightly as her lingering stare made his cock harden even more, damn it two could play at this game. Very obviously, he lowered his eyes to her cleavage, watching as the nipples hardened into two little points, so she wasn't totally immune to him either. This could be fun.

The sound of his dad clearing his throat interrupted Brads daydreams and he jumped as his dad grabbed him by both shoulders and thrust him in front.

"As my son seems to be lacking in manners, let me introduce you. Brad, meet Miss Lily, a good friend of mine. Miss Lily, meet my son, Brad."

Staring behind the woman, Brad tried to see where Miss Lily was hiding, blushing again as the woman held out a hand, shit, she was Miss Lily? Stuttering a hello, Brad reached out to shake her hand, his palm warm and clammy against her soft but firm grip. She held him for longer than he was comfortable with, staring deep into his eyes as she did so and he squirmed uncomfortably under her examination. Finally she seemed to see what she was looking for and released him abruptly, the unexpected suddenness of the action almost causing him to fall back down the stairs.

She nodded at him dismissively before turning back to his father.

"He'll do I suppose," she said somewhat rudely, "Show him to his room and then meet me in the study. We can talk while he unpacks." Pirouetting gracefully on her high heels, she strode off into the darkness of the house, her shoes clicking against the parquet, wood flooring.


Bemused Brad stared up in confusion, he'd never heard anyone speak to his father in that way before, and she was totally not what he'd expected. Miss Lily. An old friend indeed, she can't have been much older than his father!

He wondered if he should press for more information, but the mood his dad had been in all day he decided it would be wiser to keep his mouth zipped and do as he was told. Bending he grasped the handles of his cases, lifting them and looking expectantly at his father.

Without a word his dad lifted the remaining cases and made his way into the house, Brad following closely behind.

The entrance hall smelled of polish and not the damp musty scent he usually associated with old houses. The floor gleamed beneath his feet, the different colours in the wood making a complicated pattern and he dread to think how many hours were put into polishing this each day. In fact even contemplating how much cleaning was involved in keeping a house this size was enough to make his head spin. He hoped the dreaded Miss Lily wasn't expecting him to help out with that. If she was then she had another think coming, he wasn't here to be her slave.

The staircase began in the middle of the hall and led up to swooping balconies that stretched over the length of the hall like a film set or something out of a horror movie. Brad shuddered, maybe all that late night TV hadn't been such a good idea. Watching the portraits on the walls carefully, he waited for eyes to start following him as he passed, then kicked himself for acting like such a kid. It was just a big old house, it wasn't even that creepy, although the clean thing, that was a bit scary but better than cobwebs and dust flying through dimly lit rooms he guessed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.