Tenderfoot - Cover

Tenderfoot

Copyright© 2012 by aubie56

Chapter 7

Western Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Times are tough at the turn of the 20th Century in the USA, so Aaron is forced to go West to Deadwood where the ground is reputed to be covered with gold just waiting to be picked up. Aaron quickly learns the truth, but manages to survive, and even thrive, in the wilderness of Deadwood, South Dakota, until the big fire. He and his new family decide to head south for Texas. Never did a tenderfoot have to learn the ways of the West so fast! Aaron turns luck and pluck into a winning combination.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Historical   Western   Harem   Violence  

I woke up the next morning lying on my back between the two women where Annie had insisted that I sleep. What woke me was the strange feeling as if someone were playing with my cock. Well, I was right in that it was a strange feeling, but I was wrong in that two women were playing with my cock! I woke up every morning with an erection, but I immediately started to wilt when I realized that Olivia was one of those who was playing with me.

Both women chuckled, and Annie leaned over me and said, "Relax, Honey. Ma just wants to express her appreciation for how well you have been taking care of us."

"But Annie, you are my wife, and I am not married to Olivia!"

"Oh, Aaron, you can be so slow sometimes when it comes to understanding women. She doesn't want to marry you, she just wants you to fuck her; see, I do know how to use that word." Annie giggled at that statement. "We talked about it, and I am in favor of her expressing her appreciation that way. There is nothing more personal than fucking, and she is deeply grateful for what you have done. Please cooperate, and don't hurt her feelings."

This was certainly a new experience for me! I had no idea that my wife would be willing to share me with any other woman, even if it were her mother. If she and Olivia felt this way, I figured that there was nothing that I could do but go along with them. I did ask again and was assured by Annie that she did, indeed, want me to fuck her mother. I hoped I was not letting myself in for trouble later on, but I agreed to go along with their wishes.

I turned to Olivia and could see the relief in her eyes. That's when I understood how she would have been crushed if I had refused her. Hell, the women left me no choice, so I planned to enjoy it; what else could I do? I figured that if I was going to fuck Olivia, I would do the best job that I could. Even if she didn't know the difference, Annie certainly would. It was obvious that my wife planned to keenly observed my fucking of my mother-in-law, so there was no way I could fake it.

I rolled over to face Olivia and began by kissing her on the lips. After a few hugs and kisses, I tried to insert my tongue past her lips. She was confused at first, but caught on quickly and began dual with me with her tongue. After a few minutes of that, I moved my free hand down to fondle her breasts.

I wondered if that was the first time anybody had ever played with her breasts because there was no doubt that I had caught her attention. I laid the flat of my hand over the end of her breast and covered her nipple. I moved my hand around to massage her nipple, and I felt it get very hard under my palm.

I was kissing her all the time I had been playing with her breasts and nipples, but I moved my lips down to grasp a nipple after a few minutes. The way she jumped when I grasped her nipple with my lips made me think that I had somehow hurt her. However, her moan of pleasure convinced me that I was doing nothing wrong. I switched back and forth between nipples so that I would not make her sore, and I begin sucking gently and rubbing my tongue around on her nipples. Aha! This caused the same kind of reaction that I had gotten when I had treated Annie this way.

Olivia jerked her hips off the bed and began to bounce them as she moaned and shook her head back and forth. If anything, this was a greater reaction that I had ever gotten from Annie for the same treatment. Fortunately, by now, I knew that this was a sign of great pleasure, so I continued my treatment of her nipples for a while longer. I was surprised when she pushed my head away and said, "No more, please. Please give me a chance to rest before you do any more to me. I have never felt things like this before!"

I took Olivia at her word, and just held her in my arms for little while. After three or four minutes, Olivia smiled at me and asked me to continue. By this time, I was quite worked up, so I was very happy to continue. I got between Olivia's legs and aimed my cock for her pussy hole. Dammit, there was something wrong! I had trouble with getting my cock properly lined up. Her pussy hole was so near to the mattress that there was not enough room for me to get my cock and balls into place.

We fiddled and pulled around, trying various things, but nothing seemed to work. I was about ready to prop her ass on a pillow when it occurred to me to put her ankles on my shoulders. That fixed the problem! The angle was now such that I had no trouble reaching her pussy hole. Part of our problem was that her inner pussy lips kept getting in the way, but now they could be conveniently pushed aside. She held her pussy open as I slid my cock into her hole.

Wow! This was a great position for fucking. I was going to have to try it with Annie the next time we fucked. I pushed into her pussy hole and slid all the way as far as I could go without any resistance at all. I had not meant to do that; I had meant to go in slowly to give her a chance to adjust to my penetration. However, she was so slippery that I couldn't hold back. For practical purposes my cock just fell into her hole. Now I understood what all that liquid was for, I could actually hear liquid forced out of her hole as I pushed in. Annie was nowhere near that slippery, probably because she did not release nearly that much fluid.

Anyway, now that I was in, I was ready to start stroking. There was no doubt that Olivia was ready for me, too. I stroked back and forth, slowly at first, but I sped up at Olivia's urging. It wasn't long before I was pumping as hard and fast as I could manage. Olivia was no where nearly as tight as Annie, but she used her pussy muscles to squeeze down on me, and that was almost as good.

Olivia peaked to her first climax long before I was ready, so I just kept stroking. She climaxed three more times before I did, and I could tell by looking at her when I finished that she was definitely a satisfied woman! Well, let me tell you that I was a satisfied man when I finished! No, Olivia was not as good as my wife as a sex partner, but she was still plenty good enough!

I eased her legs off my shoulders and moved away from her. I lay on the bed and was practically attacked by Annie as she began hugging and kissing me. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! Ma really needed that! Pa had something wrong with him for years, and he was unable to get hard enough to service her. I don't know how long it's been since the last time she was fucked, but you sure made up for it in the last few minutes. I love you so much, and I can never tell you how much I appreciate what you just did for Ma. You are a wonderful man, and I hope you can do that for her again soon! Do you think you could manage to fuck both of us on a regular basis?"

"Oh my God, Annie, do you really mean that? Do you know what you are asking of me? Yes, I think I could do it, but only if you really wanted me to! Are you sure that's what you want?"

"Yes, Aaron. I do want that! My mother means very much to me, and I want her to be happy. You can tell how happy she is, now. Just look at her face! Such joy and bliss have not been there as long as I can remember!"

"Okay, Honey, I will try to do what you asked. I am sure I can do it, but we will probably have to work out some details.

"But right now, I am hungry enough to eat a rattlesnake. Let's go try to find some breakfast before the all the restaurants close."

The three of us got dressed and went hunting for a restaurant. Fortunately for us, the hotel restaurant did not close until eight o'clock. We just made it in time to be served, and all three of us ate a hearty breakfast and probably drank too much coffee.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.