The Reluctant Wife - Cover

The Reluctant Wife

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kathy is the Mayor of a very small city in rural Nebraska. She is struggling to keep it alive. An old ex-boyfriend/stalker is in a position to help or hurt her. what is she willing to do for the sake of her city?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Size   Public Sex  

Katherine Munson had mixed emotions. She had been elected again as Mayor of Parker, Nebraska. It was flattering that the town wanted her, but that was not all good. The little town of a hundred people basically would nominate and vote in whoever had not made it to the City Meeting. The major duties for mayor were to mow the City Park and turn off the city lights at 9:00pm. That was pretty much it.

Kathy had done other things to endear herself to them, though. She had spent many hours writing and submitting grants for different city improvements. She had worked with the architectural students at the nearby university on several ideas. The city had been awarded federal grants for low income housing.

The eighty year old grain elevators had been bought and consolidated with others a few miles away and were no longer needed. The grain silos were high on the bluffs of the Platte River with a beautiful view of the water. The Corps of Engineers had always kept it dredged, so lots of people used the river for leisure travel to several nearby cities.

The grain elevators had some large docks along the river for transporting grain on barges up and down the waterway. The grant money was used to change the all-concrete silos into multi-story living units. Every other silo was a circular stair with glass roofs that flooded the shaft with light.

The silos in-between were multi-story living units. Each one had a bedroom on the lower level; living and dining space on the next level and a master bedroom on the top level. If anybody wanted more bedrooms, another floor was included. Windows were placed somewhat randomly, but with spectacular views of the waterfront.

Other industrial warehouse buildings along the waterway were converted to specialty shops, art galleries and boutiques. It was a wonderful small town, but there wasn't enough work opportunity to attract many more residents. Kathy had been working on some more grants.

This morning, she received a very formal looking packet in the mail. It was from the state office that had granted the last grant.

Dear Ms. Munson:

The state is reviewing your request for a grant of $400,000.00 for a new water tower. We will be sending a representative to review the drawings, feasibility study and local bond ratings. Our representative will be Sam Young. He has your name, phone number and address and will contact you for a convenient time.

Signed,

Gretchen Wilson

Cc Sam Young

"Oh, shit!" thought Kathy. Could it be the same Sam Young she had gone to high school with? Probably not, she thought and apprehensively tried to dismiss the idea. The next day, her cell phone rang.

"Mrs. Munson; this is Sam Young. How are you? I am calling to set up an appointment to go over your Grant Proposal for a new water tower." Kathy went on to have a cordial conversation and set up a time for the next week. Towards the end of the meeting, Sam asked; "Kathy; are you the former Catherine Bell that graduated from Parker twenty years ago?"

It was him! "Oh, Sam; what a surprise. Yes, I think we knew each other. It sure has been a long time." They managed to talk for a few minutes before Kathy could diplomatically end the conversation.

"Oh, shit! Why did it have to be him?" She wondered what her chances would be of getting the grant now, because they had an awkward history together. She had been a freshman and he had been a senior. She had dated him all through high school. She had gone to attend his college football games until she was ready to follow him to college. One weekend she had gone up, unannounced, to see him and found him in bed with one of the girls from college. He had tried unsuccessfully to get her back, but without any luck.

When she graduated, she decided to accept a track scholarship to another state and avoid him. There had been some bitter words between them. He had been a real ass by stalking her. One time she had been at a bar with some of her other friends on a triple date. She had been out with a new date she was really interested in.

Sam came up to them at the booth and said: "What's the matter Kathy, are you tired of sucking my dick or are you just interested in trying some new ones?" Kathy was devastated. In front of her girlfriends and new date, he had humiliated and embarrassed her beyond all imagination. He always seemed to know when he could show up and embarrass her like that.

Now, twenty years later, he had located her again. This time there was more at stake than just her reputation. She had managed to have a "Good Girl" reputation once Sam had graduated and moved on. Now, what?

When the day arrived, she was ready; full of apprehension and nervousness. She wasn't sure how to dress. Should she wear boots, jeans and an oxford cloth button down long sleeved men's shirt or her regular dress?

Kathy hoped that "bygones would be bygones." and there would be no hard feelings. It was summer, so she had her high-heeled, cork soled shoes, and colorful summer dress that buttoned down the front. The hem was a few inches above her knees. The top was a square, scooped neck that covered her back, but stopped square just above her breasts. She had a brightly colored bolero jacket that had no buttons. Her pearl necklace looped twice around her neck and hung several inches below her breasts. Her long reddish brown hair was held back by a couple of small braids that started at her temples and attached with a rubber band. Kathy's light complexion had the typical freckles of a redhead, but also the golden sheen inherited from her dark haired father.

Kathy heard an unfamiliar car roar into their gravel drive and screech to a stop. Her cell phone went off. "I'm here." The text message said. Kathy picked up her small clutch purse, roll of drawings and three-ring binder with copies of the feasibility studies and original proposal.

Kathy shut the door behind her and turned to see a guard's red 930 slope-nose 1972 Porsche, Targa in the drive. Sam had a familiar grin on his face as he walked around the car to open the door for her. Kathy got in and tried to sit down. The car was so low, and the seats were the padded aluminum racing style with the five-point seat belts. She was stumped as to how to fasten them. There were buckles everywhere.

Sam took her drawings, binder and purse and set them in the back. He kneeled down on the ground beside her. He took the two buckles just below her shoulders and buckled them together. The shoulder straps pinned her shoulders back and forced her beautiful breasts out around the belts around them. He brought the two lap buckles together and snapped them together just above her crotch.

Sam shook his head. "I'm not sure how to get the last one buckled with a dress." Sam looked into her eyes and smiled. He reached down to her hem and began unbuttoning her dress; one at a time in an agonizingly slow sequence. Kathy was startled and embarrassed. What should she do? What could she do? The evening had just started. She had to have his approval on this proposal. Dumbfounded and embarrassed, she sat there, unable to make a decision.

When Sam got to the last button just below her crotch, he looked down and just tugged her dress up a little and brought the last buckle up between her legs and snapped it to the lap belt. Kathy sat there stunned; with her long delicate legs on display on each side of the seat belt. Sam put his hand on her leg just below her crotch in order to stand. "You ought to be safe now, Mrs. Munson."

Sam got into the car and roared off down the gravel road onto the main highway. Parker was too small to have any real restaurants other than the diner open for breakfast and lunch. The nearest town, Nemaha, was about fifteen miles away and had the accommodations expected for a city of about 15,000 people.

Sam pulled up in front of Guinevere's, one of the more elegant restaurants in the city. It was also like the renovated section of Parker. It was an old brick warehouse along the riverfront. It had a big loading dock that had been used to load grain on barges many decades ago. Sam pulled up to the front where the valet opened the door for Kathy. He was stunned to see this almost wantonly displayed, half naked woman. Her dress was open almost to her crotch. Her legs were helplessly displayed through the seating harness. The top part pressed her clothes against her body so tight; her breasts were straining out against the fabric pinned back by the harness. Kathy was embarrassed and humiliated when Sam told the valet he would have to help her out of the restraints. She almost sobbed when the man pushed his fingers under the clasp between her legs. She felt he took too long unbuckling that clasp, and didn't seem to withdraw when she was free.

They sat outside at a glass topped table with a large umbrella over it. Kathy tried to use the binder and roll of drawings for cover as she sat down. He had not let her re-button her dress, so it hung openly on each side of her. She was in a dilemma; modesty told her to cross her legs; but if she did, the dress would ride up even more. She tried to cross her legs and fold the dress across her lap, but Sam reached over and slapped her hands away; letting it fall open almost to her crotch.

Kathy tried to put her binder, drawings and elbows on the glass table for cover. Sam told her to sit back, and pulled the drawings and binder over to his side of the table next to her. The waiter did not know how to react. He was shocked at her display. Should he ignore the scene in front of him, or was he allowed to look.

He tried not to look at her crotch, and focused on making eye contact with Sam. He noticed that Sam had caught his glance and was smiling. "It's o.k." Sam's expression seemed to be telling him. Feeling he had free license to gawk, the waiter's eyes shifted bravely between making eye contact with Kathy and ogling her legs. "What would you like to drink, Ma'am?"

Sam ordered drinks and diner for the two of them. "Can we go over the proposal for the water tower, Sam?" Kathy forced out of her stuttering mouth.

"To quote Ross Perot, I'm all ears!" Sam answered with a grin from ear to ear. Kathy tried to unroll the drawings to show the design and location. Before she could get started, Sam put his arm on hers and stopped her.

"Kathy, you really fucked me over back in college. I haven't forgotten. I know you want this project, and I am going to make you pay." He said.

"Sam, I'm sorry for the way I treated you, but you were pretty bad to me too. Why can't we forget all that? This project is important to this city, and it would be a shame if our personal differences got in the way. Can't we just be civil to each other for a while?"

"We'll see. I think that depends on you and what you are willing to do for it."

"What do you want Sam?"

"Well for starters, I think you are over-dressed. I want you to take off that bra!" Kathy's blood stopped. She turned white. What should she do? How could she get out of this? She was trapped. There didn't seem to be any way out. She could leave and turn him in to the State, but they probably wouldn't believe her and remove her funding.

Of all the things he could do to her, this would be a small sacrifice if it stopped here. Kathy stood and turned for the bathroom. With legs that could hardly move, she walked to the Women's Room. Once inside, she locked herself in the handicapped stall and unbuttoned her top enough to remove her bra. This fabric is too thin, she thought. I'll never get away with being dressed like this in public. What if somebody recognizes me?

Kathy folded the bra and tried to hide it in her little clutch purse. As she walked back into the dining room, she felt the talking stopped. She felt she was on display. Her high-heeled shoes seemed to be making the only sound in the room as she clip-clopped back to her table. Without the bra and it's padding, the dress still fit like a glove, with the exception that her long-stemmed pink nipples were trying to push their way through the fabric. Her nipples jiggled like a manometer to telegraph each step as she tried to tip-toe, un-noticed, across the honed limestone tiled floor.

Somewhere, a waiter spotted her and dropped a large empty stainless steel warming tray in shock of what he was seeing. The tray dropped like a gong, and thundered through the room like a cannon, announcing her entrance back into the room. All the patrons turned to see what the commotion was about, and realized why the worker had dropped his tray.

Humiliated and embarrassed, Kathy was forced to walk the distance to her chair with all eyes on her. Sam smiled and brought his hands silently together in mock applause. By now, Kathy wanted to die. She bowed her head and reached for the binder and drawings to change her focus to something else.

By then, their food and drinks had arrived. Kathy's mind was numb as they made small meaningless talk about their years apart. When the dinner was over, Kathy tried again to bring up the project. Sam put his hand on her leg to stop her.

"Before we start, I have another request."

"What's that, Sam?" Kathy asked in a whisper.

"I still think you are overdressed in all this summer heat. I think you should take off your panties."

"Fuck you, Sam. I will do no such thing. You are every bit as bad as I remember." Kathy spat out at him.

"Suit yourself. I'll get the check and take you home. There is only so much money for grants in this state. I'm sure somebody else will be glad to have this money."

Kathy knew she was fucked! Her city needed that money for a new tower. The old one was rusting away and would soon be useless. About a hundred people who lived there and the others who came there for work would all move out. There were too many other amenities in nearby town to stay.

Kathy pulled her chair back and started to turn towards the restroom. She felt Sam's hand on her shoulder. "No you don't miss Catherine. You're going to do it right here. You're going to do it right now!"

Kathy was speechless. Her blood pounded in her veins and her head throbbed. "How could this be happening to me?" she wondered. She sat there letting the message sink in. Kathy had been more adventurous as a teenager, but never to this level. With a boyfriend, this could be classified as exciting; adventurous. If she had been a teenager with her girlfriends, at the edge of the dining area, close to the dark, she might entertain the idea as a challenge.

As an older woman, in a strange restaurant, in the light with an enemy and room full of strangers, this was unthinkable. How could she do this? She knew she had to do it.

Slowly Kathy looked around to see who was watching. Most of the men are keyed into any motion. If it's a woman, any motion creates attention. Like a shark smelling blood in the water, the men caught the uncertainty and terror in her eyes. Sensing that something unusual was in the air, the room seemed to get quiet. The men were now staring overtly at Kathy.

Kathy had the expression of someone about to be executed. She raised her eyes to make contact with Sam, hoping for some sign of empathy. Seeing none, she put her hands on the sides of her dress; pulled the fabric up a few inches and slid her panties down over the front edge of her seat as she "hopped" up an inch or so to free them. Kathy moved her butt towards the edge of the chair enough to free her panties from being between her and the chair. She uncrossed her legs for a split second and reached down to slide them past her knees. She crossed her legs to pull them down over her legs; first one; then the other. With all the strength she could bring, she wadded them up into as small a ball as she could, hoping nobody could see them.

Sam placed his open hand, palm up on the edge of the table. Kathy mashed them into his hand and rolled his fingers over them, trying to hide them from the customers. Sam looked around and could see all the people watching. He smiled, opened his hand and brought them up to his face and inhaled like someone had just picked a fresh orchid.

Kathy tried to cross her legs and bring the dress up over herself for cover.

"Put your fucking hands down!"

Kathy dropped her arms to her sides. The dress opened as the sides fell; exposing her beautiful legs and thighs. Her copper toned legs glimmered in the evening light. Kathy was humiliated and embarrassed, knowing without looking around that she was the center of attention.

Without speaking, Sam reached over. He picked up his steak knife. He reached out with the point and flicked it between the two layers of her dress between her breasts. The button skipped across the floor and the top of her dress came apart to the middle of her cleavage. Sam lowered the knife. The next button skipped across the table and into her empty plate.

Kathy's breasts were not quite free. They were not completely visible from the front. From the side, one could see most of her melon sized breasts over to her long-stemmed pink nipples. With any movement at all, it was easy to see at least one nipple. They looked like 3/8" long pink pearl erasers on the end of a number two pencil.

"Take off the jacket!" Sam whispered. Since nobody had seen him speak, it looked to the crowd like Kathy was shrugging of the buttonless bolero jacket of her own accord.

Kathy now sat with her back straight, arms at her sides, her legs crossed and most of her legs and front exposed. She could not stop the tears from slowly drizzling down her cheeks onto her breasts.

Sam signaled for the check and signed the credit card receipt. He stood and pulled her chair out. Embarrassed, Kathy stood and turned to face the crowd. Hoping she could escape un-noticed, she tried to get in close and behind Sam as she tried to walk out. Sam would have none of it. He stood to one side, extended his arm and wrapped it around her back, guiding her out ahead of him.

Like a zombie, Kathy walked slowly, woodenly in front of him. Instead of heading for the car, Sam escorted her down to the waterfront and along the riverfront walk. A number of couples were walking romantically, hand in hand along the river. Kathy was somewhat thankful to get out of the focus of all the customers. From time to time, they were in and out of the light along the sidewalk. A number of benches along the walk had couples involved in various forms of intimacy; some lightly kissing; some just holding hands. Sam walked along with his hand in the small of her back.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.