My Boss My Slut the Videos - Cover

My Boss My Slut the Videos

by Ving Too

Copyright© 2012 by Ving Too

Erotica Sex Story: The website Hank Brown set up needed videos, this is one of them. Not necessary to read My Boss My Slut but it wouldn't hurt if you would like to meet the characters

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   .

I was walking down the street one nice summer day when I came up to a set of steps leading to an apartment building. Sitting at the top of the stairs was a young lady; it was hard to tell her age she could have been anywhere from 12 to 16. As I approached her I could see she was sitting at my eye level and when I was abreast of her I turned my head to look at her. My eyes beheld the wonderful sight of a skirt hiked high on a pair of spread thighs that led to the juncture of her panty covered pussy.

"Hey mister," she called out, "do you think my panties are sexy?"

She hiked her skirt up to her waist and spread her legs even wider apart. I was now looking at a pair of blue cotton panties decorated with brown teddy bears. The little girl looked sexy as hell, but the panties? not so much.

"Well, to tell you the truth, no they aren't, but you, on the other hand, are sexy as hell."

"Thanks for the compliment," she smiled at me, but it quickly turned into a pout. "My mother told me I can't fuck anyone until I wear sexy panties. This is the fourth pair I've shown to anyone and you all say the same thing, I'm sexy but my panties aren't."

"Well you know, I don't have anything to do at the moment why don't I take you shopping for some sexy panties and then you can fuck all you want."

"Would you do that for me Mister?" she brightened right up, "that would be sooo cool. Would you really buy me some sexy panties?"

"I would be more than happy to," I replied, "but I would hope that you would let me be the first man to fuck you after you get them on."

"Of course, you would be the first, silly," she smiled and swatted at my arm playfully.

"Well, in that case, my name is Harry Browm and you are?

"My name is Becky," and she stuck out her hand.

I ignored it as I reached out my hand and instead caressed the gussett of her panties as they covered her pussy lips, they were extremely wet. Becky shivered at my touch.

"Ummm, I can see it's going to be fun panty shopping with you Mr. Brown," she giggled

"Please, call me Hank, and yes, I hope to make panty shopping with you alot of fun. How old are you Becky?"

"I just turned 13, Mr. ahh I mean Hank."

"Hmmm, and just how sexually experienced can a just turned 13 year old Becky be?"

"Very, Hank," and she gave me a big smile, "I've been masturbating since I was 9, at the age of 11 my mother gave me a dildo and I took my own virginity and for my 12 birthday she gave me a vibrating egg and a."butt plug. Both of which I use almost daily."

"Wow," I gushed, genuinely surprised,"well, lets get going, I can hardly wait to be the first man to have his cock up that pretty little pussy of yours."

"How do you know I have a pretty pussy? my panties are covering it up," she asked.

"It belongs to you, it can't help but be pretty," I quickly rejoined

She actually blushed, her cheeks turning a very pleasing shade of pink. I reached out my hand again, only this time meaning to take hers and help her down the steps and out over to my car for the trip to the lingerie store. When Becky finally stood I was able for the first time to see her in full bloom. She was maybe 5 feet tall and 90-95 pounds. Her hair was blonde and was cut with bangs on her forehead and then hung in waves half way down her chest and back. Her face was squareish, with high cheek bones and a cleft chin. Her eyes were round and sky blue; dimples appeared when she smiled. It was hard to make out her breasts with her hair covering them, but they looked rather tiny. She was just growing into her womanhood, with an almost non existant waist and hips just starting to appear. Guessing I would say she was 32, 18, 32.

Her legs were another matter; her short skirt showed them in all their glory. They were long and lean and as shapely as any Rockettes.

"Turn around Becky and pull your skirt up so I can see your panty covered ass."

She quickly did as I asked and I fell in love. Her ass was perfectly round and when I gave her cheeks a squeeze I discovered they were tight as a drum. I ran both my hands over her panty covered cheeks, caressing and squeezing, relishing their feel. I turned her around so she was facing me; we were at eye level so I just leaned forward and kissed her. I took her slim body into my arms with a warm embrace while I attacked her mouth with all the passion I could muster. I soon felt my ardor returned as Becky just as passionately kissed me back. We were both breathing hard when we finally let go of each other.

"Ohhhh, Hank," she sighed, "that was incredible. My pussy is so wet we will have to buy every pair of panties I try on, I'm going to stain them all."

I smiled at her

"That's all right, I won't mind buying you all the panties you want, just as long as I get to see you wearing them."

"And I won't mind you seeing me wearing them, either, mmmmm we better get going before I rape you right here in the streeet."

"Can't rape the willing, sweetie, and besides I can't fuck you here, you're not wearing sexy panties."

We both laughed and hand in hand we walked to my car. I opened the door for her and she made a big production of getting inside, making sure I got a good view of her spread legs and panties. I ran around to the drivers side and was about to enter when Becky exclaimed

"Oh goody, you drive a stick shift. In one of the porno movies my mom and I watch a girl fucks herself on the gear knob of a sports car; I always thought that was way cool."

I stood rooted to the spot as I watched the nimble, nubile young girl hike up her skirt, pull her panties to the side and sit astride the bucket seats so her pussy was positioned over the stick shift. With no hesitation Becky sat on the gear knob, forcing it up her cunt. She stopped when about four inches were in her and rose back up until only the knob was lodged in her pussy.

"Ohhhhh, that feels so good, I am soooo horney. Let me cum real quick and then we can go to the store ok Hank?"

Words were the last thing on my brain, so I just nodded and continued watching the teenager as she plunged herself up and down on the cars shift, until all 10 inches were up her snatch. Suddenly her body began to twitch; I saw her legs go stiff but her thighs quaked and her belly convulsed. She bent over double as one orgasm after another filled her body. She rested her torso against the drivers seat as she unbent her knees and slowly rose from the shaft impaling her. When she raised her head and looked at me I could see a look of pure bliss in her eyes.

"That was incredible; I've never had anyone watch me masturbate before. Doing that in front of you was a real turn on."

Becky got into the passenger seat and I entered the car; when I went to shift I realized the knob was coated in her juices, as was the entire shaft. My hand almost slipped off, it was coated so thick.

Between trying to keep my hand on the sick shift and my eyes on the road; for Becky had her skirt hiked to her waist and was idly massaging the gusset of her panties where they covered her pussy lips, I managed to get us to the mall in one peice.

Becky grabbed my hand as we walked to the doors; just before we entered I turned to face her and said

"I am going to finger fuck you right here, right now; if anybody comes by tell them what I am doing and why we are here."

With that I ignored the surroundings and concentrated on watching my hand as I snaked it under her skirt hem and searched out her panties leg band. Once I found it I wasted little time in then finding her slit; it was slick with her cunt juice and very slippery. I glided a finger up one pussy lip and down the other. Then I shoved two fingers into her snatch and pressed my thumb on her clit. I rubbed her clit as I glided my fingers back and forth inside her.

"Hi guys, want to see me get finger fucked? This nice man is going to buy me some sexy panties because my mom has told me I can't fuck anyone until I wear some. And I really want to be fucked."

I turned to see 3 teenage boys and an older man intently staring at Becky as she raised up her skirt and gave them an unobsturcted view of my fingers going in and out of her pussy. With a rapt audience watching her, it didn't take Becky very long to reach her climax and as she came her knees buckled and only my hand lodged in her cunt was holding her up. When she regained her balance and was able to stand once again, I pulled my fingers from her pussy and put them in her mouth

"Show these guys how well you can suck, Becky, suck your pussy juice from my fingers for them."

She rolled her tongue over my fingers and licked them from palm to tip, then she vacumed her mouth and sucked my fingers dry.

"Were going to get her some sexy panties now, if you would like to come along and watch please do; she is going to put on a modeling show aren't you Becky?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.