Glen and Will - Brother to Brother - Cover

Glen and Will - Brother to Brother

by Cleanshaven

Copyright© 2012 by Cleanshaven

Erotica Sex Story: I had a secret that I kept from my brother all my life. Now I had to tell him, but how would he react? Would he hate me? would he reject me? Would he want me out of his life?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Gay   Incest   Brother   First   Oral Sex   .

My brother and I had our birthdays this summer; both Cancers. As such, our personalities are very similar; quiet, good-natured, unassuming. Maybe we're just boring. Glen turned 71 and I just turned 58.

I've admired my brother since I was a kid and I have wonderful memories of helping him with chores around the house when I was just five or six years old. For example, we always got up early on Thanksgiving morning to trim the mulberry trees in the front yard. He would cut the branches from high up in the tree and when they fell to the ground, I would gather them, tie them up with a rope, and drag them out to the alley. I was so proud to be helping my big brother. On every Christmas morning, he would don the "Santa Cap" and the "Reindeer Slippers" and pull presents out one by one from under the tree and give them to me to pass out to family and friends. Imagine, retaining favorite memories like that for over fifty years!

We've always had a great relationship, but unknown to him, I've been a married closet bisexual all of my adult life. Not that I get to practice bisexuality very often, but I would if I could. I've had only a few contacts with men. I probably just should have stayed single so I could pursue the life that I wanted, but alas, hindsight is 20-20, right?

We are both on our third marriage and we have good relationships with our wives. But I recently decided that I would reveal my sexuality to Glen because I felt that at our ages, I didn't want to keep secrets anymore. Call me crazy, but I wanted to finally come clean.

My wife and I drove 300 miles to Glen's home in a small mountain town in Northern Arizona to spend the weekend. We had plans to go that night in two vehicles to the casino for dinner and later our wives would stay to gamble while Glen and I went back home. Typically, we would spend the evening watching DVDs and visiting while we waited for the girls to come home, but tonight I had something else in mind. Tonight I would make love to my brother.

Glen is a real horn-dog and he definitely loves sex. In fact, he keeps Cialis in business as one of their most loyal customers! Loves to fuck. I first learned about his high sex drive years ago when he was getting divorced from his second wife who always complained that he was too oversexed. I went over to his home to help him move out and his soon-to-be "ex" had dozens of his porn magazines thrown all over the front yard to embarrass him. Magazines filled with pictures of chicks with huge tits, big asses, Black Chicks, White Chicks, Chinese Chicks, Indian Chicks, everything. One thing I didn't see was any gay mags. Too bad!

Anyway, back to the present situation. I thought I would start out the night by letting Glen read some of my sex stories posted on SOL. He is a voracious reader with hundreds of books stacked around his bedroom, but he limits himself only to women's erotic novels. I'm sure he does that so he can keep his wife unaware of what he's doing, but still be able to get off when alone.

When we got back to the house, we both took showers to relax. I just put on gym shorts with no underwear because I didn't plan to keep them on very long. We met back in the living room a few minutes later to allegedly watch a movie, but I had already set up my laptop on the coffee table. Glen was wearing lounging pajamas and a t-shirt.

My plan was to let him read some of my porn to get him excited. You see, he knows that I'm an amateur screenwriter, but he had no idea that I write Porn, too. When he got back to the living room, I had one of my "tamer" heterosexual stories displayed on the screen.

"Glen, I'd like to show you something."

"Yeah, what you got?"

"These are some stories I've written," I said. "You've never seen these before. See how they compare to your erotic romance novels."

He got comfortable on the couch and began to read. I could tell when he got to the climax scene because he started to shift in his seat. He looked up at me with wide eyes.

"God damn, Will, that is some hot shit!"

I pulled up a few other heterosexual stories. As he read, he absentmindedly brushed his hand against his cock. He looked up again after he was done and grinned.

"You certainly have a talent for this kind of stuff. Pretty hot!"

"Thanks, man. Here's the last one I'll force on you," I said as a pulled up a group-sex bisexual story in which I was a character. I knew that he was reading scenes which described me fucking pussies, sucking cocks and getting sucked. There was even a scene where I was getting fucked by another guy. And by the way, it was a true story. When he finished the story, he looked up with a puzzled expression.

"Why did you portray yourself as a homosexual in this last story," he asked.

"Actually, I'm a bisexual."

"Bisexual? Are you kidding? When did that start? Do you mean you go both ways? You have sex with women and men?" He chuckled quietly.

"Yes," I answered. "Glen, there are things about me and my life that you are not aware of."

He leaned back into the couch and studied my face intently. He had so many questions clouding over his face. I paused for a long moment before speaking again because I knew that I was crossing a threshold from which there was no return. I feared that if I alienated my brother or offended him or disgusted him, I might lose his love and respect forever. Would he reject me? Glen has always been my hero and it would kill me if he didn't want me in his life anymore. However, this was a major point in my life where I could finally let my brother know who I really was. Finally! But was I imposing too much on him? Was what I was about to say unfair? I finally decided that I had to jump into the abyss or regret it for the rest of my life. I had to do it.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.