What Goes Up? - Cover

What Goes Up?

 

Chapter 4

What a life I have these days — a full-time job working with my Dad in the industry I got my degree in, AND going home at night to the only girl I'm ever going to love. My promise to cook dinner happened, although I think Dad thought I was bullshitting when I made the promise.

Sometimes, Jenna and I would go out and shop for groceries so I could surprise the folks with something different for dinner.

Surprisingly, Mom and Dad approved Jenna sleeping in my bed with me at night, with the proviso that they don't get woken up by hearing their daughter, screaming the name of her older brother in the throes of rapture. It was funny that Mom used that word, instead of 'orgasm.'

A month went by, with no discernable problems either at work or at home. Jenna did come up to me and asked me to feel her forehead. I chuckled, but she was serious saying that she didn't feel well. I got one of those forehead temperature things and it was normal at 98.6 — she excused herself and went to the restroom.

I heard the sounds of vomiting, and I went in to hold her head as she finished, spit in the toilet and rinsed her mouth out with some mouthwash.

"How long has that been happening, Jen?" I asked.

"Just today, I woke up and barely got to the toilet in time. This was the third time already. Thanks for helping."

I walked her back to her room, excused myself and went into her bathroom, looking around and finding an unopened package of birth control pills. Sensing the worst, I came back with them and Jen lowered her head as I sat down next to her.

I touched her chin, bringing her eyes in contact with mine and said, "I love you, Jen — we're not really ready or old enough to be having kids yet. You must realize that you're pregnant, correct?"

"Oh, Robby, It sounded so wonderful and romantic to have a baby with you, so last month for a week, I didn't take my pills. That was the same week we made love for the first time. I never started back up on the pill, and today I've been getting sick all morning. I want to have your baby, really bad — don't make me get one of those..."

"Abortions?" I helped by saying the word out loud.

"What do you think Mom and Dad might say ... to your being pregnant?" I asked her.

"You are so good at explaining things to Mom and Dad, can you do it please?" she said looking up at me ready to completely break into tears.

"We'll do it together, OK?" I said smelling something wonderful coming from the kitchen. Jen changed into some pants and one of my shirts.

"Wow! What smells so good?" I said, us coming to the kitchen.

"Your father is making the only meal he's any good at, Tacos," mom said with a grin.

Dad looked at her like they had a secret of their own.

"Ask me why I'm cooking lunch, Kids?"

Jen said, "Gee Daddy, why are you cooking lunch instead of Mommy?"

"Can I tell them?" he said.

"Go ahead, Richard!" mom said.

"You're about 7 to 8 months from having a brother or sister, how about that?" dad said proud as a peacock.

This certainly was the moment, so I joined in, "Your baby boy or girl is going to have a niece or nephew, at the same time."

Dad did a double take and said, bringing the tacos to the table, "The Moore seed is strong indeed!" as we all chuckled at his long standing, but now quite timely remark.

Dad said, "I think it all happened the same evening kids. I know you weren't planning to start having kids so soon, but you do have options you know? Does this mean you'll be a stay at home mom, Jenna — foregoing college?"

"Wow Dad — you certainly are supportive, thanks a lot. I asked Jen if she wanted the baby and she's rather adamant that she does."

While the food looked great Jenna bolted to the sink, and threw up again. I helped her clean up and we all had lunch together in celebration of the babies we would be having.

"I'm glad I got you all on my medical plan. I also remember all of great pre-baby sex from before..."

Mom slapped at him saying, "He's always been a horn dog, you too but lately..."

"Too much information!" Jenna said, causing us all to laugh.


The next couple of weeks went by quickly, the ladies helping one another at home, as Moore and Moore worked on the plans for the newest city building. I was given the bulk of the job, with Dad coming in to approve what I was doing daily. He was quite a good instructor clearly explaining something I may not have gotten at first blush.

We would often come home, bring dinner with us. I did still cook once a week for everyone. The ladies really enjoyed it when we came home by way of Baskin Robbins.

Jenna had always liked their Cookie Dough ice cream, and Mom expressed a likeness for The Egg Nog flavor. Dad liked whatever Mom did, and he fed her, which she really enjoyed. Jenna would take if from me and eat it much faster than she should have. I liked the Mint Chocolate Chip, and when Dad got some for himself, he typically got Rocky Road.

I took a day off, to take the ladies to the doctor — our first trip there was quite the comedy routine.

I tried to explain, that Karen Moore was my mother and Jenna Moore was my wife, although we hadn't discussed it, causing both of them to look at me funny.

Jenna got me real close so she could ask, "Is that your way of proposing to me?"

I took her hand and said, "Yes it is, my beautiful girl!"

She started to cry and couldn't stop, so I put my arms around her as Mom came back out. I took her in with me, not planning on staying, but she was crying still so I sat by her as they started their exam. I didn't want to see any of the icky stuff, so I just held her hand and looked at her the whole time, telling her just how much I loved her for having my baby.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.