The Bells of Home - Cover

The Bells of Home

Copyright© 2012 by Invid Fan

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sequel to The Bells of Tanah. Almost a year has past. Our heros have traveled across the galaxy, in their supermarket spaceship The Bells. Love is in the air. Babies are coming. Life, as they say, is good. Life is also pain. Can Humans and Orang overcome the obstacles in their way? Can they, in fact… find a new home?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Space   Furry   non-anthro   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

"Do you, Justin, take this woman as your wife. To love her, comfort her, help her. Do you promise to love the children she will bless us with as your own, to abandon jealousy, and help her find her way in this new universe?"

"I do."

"Do you, Alicia, take this man as your husband. To love him, comfort him, and help him. Will you bear his children, and love those born through his love with others as your own. Will you stand by him, where ever our travels may take us?"

"I do."

"Then, with no power but that of friendship, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss."


Anthony stepped back, letting the two have their moment. Another wedding. The gathered cheered, Justin and Alicia stepping together as if for their first kiss. If you had asked him, a year ago, if he ever thought the blonde, seemingly at times bimbo, cashier would ever be paired with the brown skinned, skinny four eyed geek, no answer would even have been necessary. That this, now, was one of the more normal couples, said everything. Hell, it wasn't even a couple...

Obviously unable to hold back anymore, Daium ran forward, grabbing bride and groom in a furred hug. She was laughing, crying, blackish grey forehead pressed against theirs, with enough presence of mind not to squish the five month pregnant Alicia too much. Melinda and Rinda, almost at the childbirth stage themselves, joined the hug, followed by the others. It became a mass of fur, and cloth covered flesh. Anthony stayed where he was, chuckling. Putting his now official marriage vows notebook on the park bench, he looked for Hannah. She too had not joined the pile, standing instead next to a bed of white alien roses. Her smile was sad, as her hand caressed the swell of her belly under the long white dress. With a sigh, he walked to her.

"Want to take a walk for a few minutes?"

The sadness seemed to fall from her as she turned to him. It was always this way. Left on her own, his lovely wife would brood, thoughts going where there was no good in sending them. She was distracted more easily than a newborn babe, though.Taking his hand, fingers warm, smooth, she shook her head, smiling.

"I'll be OK. Silly male. You do NOT walk out on someone's wedding!"

Anthony grinned, looking up at the clear dome overhead, and the stars beyond.

"It's not like we could walk far anyway..."


Nona just wanted to leave.

She didn't dance. Didn't sing. Didn't ... well, party.

OK, that wasn't the problem.

Sighing, Nona took another swig of the strange alien beer as she watched the couples swaying to the slow pop song. Not drinking was one of the Islamic laws her family had been rather flexible about, and despite her re-dedication to her faith it was one of the many things now ignored. Beer just ... made life more bearable. God had to understand. Hell, if anything, it kept her from sinning more.

For example, going over and smashing the speaker now playing Celine Dion.

Justin and Alicia were slowly swaying to the music, head on each other's shoulder. Nona wasn't sure what she thought about all this. The marriages. Really ... did it matter? Everyone, apart from her and Tammy, had paired (or tripled) up rather early. The bonds seemed to be strong and long lasting. Did this second marriage, when both were already married to Daium ... she shook her head. Well, it wasn't her problem. So long as it worked for them.

Her eyes shifted over to Tammy. She, too, wasn't dancing. She, too, wasn't her problem. The woman was sitting next to Rinda, laughing at some comment by the blue Orang. Dirty blonde hair, tied back as always in a pony tail. She wore a black form fitting dress that, while not really revealing, hugged her athletic form in a way that made Nona uncomfortable. So much about Tammy made her uncomfortable, including the fact of feeling uncomfortable. It wasn't, at this point, the whole lesbian thing (after all, all the women apart from her had at least ventured to that side once, and the Malay had no problem with that). It wasn't that she got along badly with her. Far from it. They could almost be considered friends, now.

What the hell WAS it?

Nona looked away, taking another sip of her beer. Later. She'd think about it later.

Maybe getting drunk would help.

"Um ... Nona? Do you want to dance?"

In spite of herself, Nona smiled. Danny, she could understand and deal with. The half human boy was standing before her, looking rather good in blue pants and a black shirt. He'd grown almost an inch since joining them, with most likely more to go. but this new outfit had been tailored by Hannah almost perfectly. His red hair, usually a shaggy mess, had been trimmed down and combed back, both ears fully visible above his forehead. His green eyes, above his fleshy snout ... well, there the cracks in this self confident shell was plainly visible. Despite their friendship, despite the months of talking together ... he still went to pieces around her.

Nona took it as a complement.

Mind you, the poor teen's choices for realistic crushes were slim in the extreme. Unless the incest taboo was broken, or one of the three marriages opened further, she was it. And ... well, in the future, who knew. Her choices were just as limited. Maybe, someday, they would end up together, like kids in a small town who all married their childhood playmates. She did like him, after all.

But, for now...

"Sorry, Danny." She smiled apologetically, hoping he understood. "I don't dance."

"I didn't either," he said, hope still in his eyes, "but Alicia taught me. I'll lead. Please?" There was a whining in that final word she didn't like. Her body language must have shifted, as his shoulders slumped.

"OK. I'm sorry I..."

"I'LL dance with you!"

Melinda ran over, or waddled, if you were feeling less than kind or just knew her well, grabbing Danny's hand. He was pulled away, to much surrounding laughter. Nona found herself blushing as much as he was. Their little exchange had been watched. Which, naturally, it would be. How their small family got along was everyone's business, and she made no attempt to sneak her observations of her companions. But, still...

Goldie came up beside her, golden fur brushed and shining. Sitting her bear-like body on the grass next to the bench, she looked out at her brother. He had no idea where to place his hands, and his body kept bumping Melinda's large baby-filled tummy. Goldie sighed, her human face wistful.

"He likes you."

"I think we all know that," Nona chuckled.

"Then dance with him!" She looked up, human eyes wide with emotion. "Please!"

"I don't..."

The song ended, to her great relief. Gone was the threat of dancing, for now, and more importantly the threat of bad pop music. Nona looked down at her beer. Maybe it was time for a refill. Justin would probably, in the interest of fairness, ask for something more rock or progressive be played next. There'd be no dancing to Pink Floyd...

The first note came from the speakers. Nona's head shot up, horrified. No. They couldn't. Think of the children! And the Muslims!

"Young man, there's no need to feel down..."

Tammy was in front of her, grin on her face. Grabbing both of the dark skinned girl's arms, she forcefully pulled Nona to her feet. Nona stumbled forward, was twirled, and found herself in a line with all the other females. The boys stood just off the circular stone patio that had become their dance floor here in the ship's garden filled dome, expressions that of amusement. Nona took a half step to join them, but was pulled back in line by Tammy.

"Stay here! It's a girls only dance!"

To her left, Goldie reared up onto her hind legs. She wobbled for a moment, body not built for being vertical, but her face was excited.

"Don't help me! I've got it! I've practiced!"

Well. If Goldie was putting in that much effort ... With a sigh, in no way willing to admit she was probably going to enjoy this, Nona put her two arms up in the air as the chorus came.

"It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.!"


Daium yawned as she floated across the spherical bridge with her husband and wife. Their clothing, hair, and fur, which had been immaculate that morning, was now a bit disheveled. Within the hour, the clothing would be off and the hair in much worse shape. That was the future, though. The now saw them moving around the large tree taking up the center of the bridge. Pausing, Justin dived down to its roots, the others grabbing the central trunk to wait.

"Looks good," he yelled up, hitting some switches. "The new pump is keeping the water flowing."

"Thank the Tree," Alicia grinned, hand going out to rub Daium's head. Daium nodded, happy, hand caressing the rough bark.

"Losing the tree would be like losing Dad again."

"I'm glad you didn't say like losing us," Alicia said, cocking an eyebrow, "or I'd question exactly what you do on the bridge alone."

Daium laughed, pushing off towards her chair at the front of the bridge, legs spread to offer a glimpse under her green skirt.

"Wouldn't you like to know!"

Outstretched hand reaching the console, she flipped a switch. The wooden bridge walls faded, replaced by the blackness of space around them. Even the view behind showed this, instead of the large dome with its garden and Bells store, and the corresponding half sphere lower hull of the ship. Who wanted to see those, when you could see space!

Daium took her seat as her mates came up behind. Adjusting her four lensed glasses, she brought up windows of data onto the curved wall before them. Justin put a hand on her right shoulder, next to her suspender strap.

"Anything?"

Color images of five planets appeared, surrounded by numbers and letters. Alicia leaned in squinting. Her breast, swollen like her belly, brushed against Daium. The breast paused, then began rubbing itself on the furry arm. Daium just shook her head. The bitch could be SUCH a tease.

"Neither of the two Goldilocks planets are inhabited. Or, if they are, it's a primitive species."

"Cool, we can be gods," Alicia laughed. Daium turned, catching her eye.

"You're already my goddess."

"Hmm ... keep that up, and I'll forget it's Justin I'm honeymooning with tonight..."

"We'll see about that, Woman. It's about time you had a husband to tame you."

"Promises, promises..."

Daium felt the two kiss behind her, her own lips tingling in response. Of all the strangeness that had happened, the love between the three of them was the strangest, and the most wonderful. Every day brought new blessings. Although, she thought, resisting the urge to touch her flat belly, not always the one she wanted. Someday, maybe, Holy Tree willing, the ultimate blessing of Justin and Alicia's love would be given to her. Until then...

New data popped up. With a sigh, her shoulders dropped in defeat.

"Fuck."

"What?" Justin moved next to her, eyes on the screen. She pointed.

"Planet three has too much methane, and planet four seems to be having an ice age."

The three stared in silence. Alicia finally snorted in disgust.

"You said the survey you found showed both were Earth and Tanah like planets."

"I also said the survey was a good 8,000 year old. Planets change, like everything else."

"Fuck change."

"That'll show it." Justin turned off the sensor display. Before them, stretched the endless universe. Somewhat closer, if still a day away, was the fourth planet of this system. The Bells had warped in outside of its orbit, partly so they could get a better sensor sweep of the system, but mostly to give them time alone for the wedding. They had wanted it in real space. Exactly why, she couldn't have said.

Alicia pushed herself forward and spun, back coming in contact with the bridge wall. She looked between her two mates.

"So, this place is a bust. What now?"

Daium brought her hands up to her head. She could feel a headache coming on.

"Don't know. We can't go to every star system looking for a new home. The ones we have leads on, we keep finding things have changed. I don't want to turn around, or circle around the edge of the galaxy, because ... well..."

"Because, with our luck, we'll run into your people."

She nodded, glumly. That was a complication they did not need. Some word had jumped ahead of them, confused tales of roaming Orang ships. That, knowing some had survived, was enough for her. The bridge between her and her people had long ago been burned. She wanted to be away from them. To flee...

"Short term," Justin said, hands going to massage Daium's scalp, "I think it's time to find a system to settle in while Rinda and Melinda pop out their kids. Nona has been doing what studying she can, but we should be on a planet just in case."

Daium sighed.

"Doctors are never good outside their own species, but ... yes." Her eyes closed, Justin's fingers doing their magic. "Tomorrow. I'll find a system tomorrow."

"And after?" Alicia wasn't going to let the subject drop that easily. Things were too casual among them. You needed to do lots of bitching to keep everyone focused on what was needed. The blonde was good at that, one of the many reasons Daium respected, not to mention loved, her. Which didn't mean she always appreciated such nagging.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.