Her Secret Weakness - Cover

Her Secret Weakness

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sue is still a virgin but she has experience the joy of many orgasms from the perverts she meets on the subway each and every day. Her boss is also very free with his hands and she allows him to explore her body in order to keep her job. Then she meets her dream man. Sue is certain he will teach her everything she wants to know so badly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace  

Susan Wilson was a normal girl of 19 years of age. She was a city girl. "Sue" was born in the city and never discovered any need or desire to leave the familiar places she called home. Her parents were typical parents except for the fact her father kept assorted female underthings in his bottom drawer and sometimes even under his pillow. Sue knew this for a fact but she was certain her often distracted mother had not the slightest clue.

She even found a missing pair of her own smelly thongs hidden in the corner of his collection. It was all very strange to her but she really was in no position to make any judgments since her only sexual experiences were limited to the perverts who used her defenseless body on the subway and her boss at work who never failed to explore her bottom or her breast with his pudgy little hands in the privacy of his closed door office. Her one attempt at corralling a boyfriend had ended in disaster when she inadvertently nipped his sensitive cock with her non-unattractive chipped tooth. She was almost sure in her suspicion that the little prick had spread the word about her rough treatment of male equipment and she had gotten no more invitations to darkened movie theaters or romantic boat rides around Manhattan Island.

Her father was very proper in his actions with her in every respect other than the panty stealing. She accepted the fact he was most likely compensating for the lack of sexuality of her poor mother. Ruth Wilson was a middle-aged female more interested in watching her beloved soap operas or consuming a large amount of beer each and every evening.

Despite her parent's weaknesses, Sue loved them both and was a very happy child growing up. However, ever since she first accepted a cock into her mouth in that very unfortunate accident, Sue was subject to the most aggravating urge to have the silly rock-hard things rubbing between her legs or inside her backside crack right on her poop hole. It was the daily rides on the subway that had caused her desire to have her bottom rubbed with strange cocks of any length or size. At first, she had been disgusted with the evil intent of the strange males who seemed determined to humiliate her beyond belief.

Then, one morning after the sucking of the cock accident, she had her ass covered by a strange young man dressed in an expensive suit and who smelled like fresh spray coming over the side of the ship cutting through the foamy waves. She peeked over her shoulder at him even though she knew that was not normal behavior for a piece of subway ass. He was exceedingly handsome and had the most attractive deep blue eyes she had ever seen. His hand reached over her head and he grabbed the same handle she was holding onto. The touch of his strong fingers sent an electrical shock right down to the tips of her toes. Suddenly, she was aware her pussy slit was leaking right onto her fresh new panties. Sometimes that had happened to her in this kind of situation but only after the strange man had pretty much explored every inch of her ass. She usually needed a stranger's stiff cock or inquisitive fingers dug in deep between her legs and rubbing her quivering pussy slit in a depraved and dirty way before she started to leak or vibrate like this. The mere touch of this man's hand had made her feel so irritatingly submissive that she wanted to bend over and take his cock deep inside without a single word being spoken.

At the next stop, a horde of passengers came tumbling onboard and the young man's body was crushed right into her trembling ass and legs. She hung on to the strap for dear life and let her curves mold themselves into his muscular legs and flat stomach. Sue hoped nobody could see what she was thinking and that her face did not betray her nasty desires flooding her brain with the most base of instincts.

They were just getting started on the longest part of the ride before the next stop and the overcrowded train was filled with stifled groans and moans. An unknown number of willing nubile females were introduced once again to strange and inquisitive cocks questing for a comfortable place to take up residence. Some of the older more experienced female riders just planted their legs spread wide and looked up to the advertisements in studied disinterest about everything around them. Their blank faces expertly shielded the frenzied fondling below their waists safely hidden in the crush of humanity. The younger females most of whom already had husbands tucked away at home or a boyfriend who had already introduced them into the joys of penetrative sex were no less accustomed to the fray of flying fingers and hard cocks searching for a special resting place.

OMG!

Sue felt the huge cock grow steadily hard between her legs. Her ass cheeks were plastered so tightly against the strange man's legs that they were almost like a single body not two. Her heart was beating so fast that she tried to restrain her excitement with little or no effect. Guiltily, she looked around and saw no faces turned in their direction or showing distain for her predicament. Thank God for that little crumb of dignity. Strangely, she did not feel the least bit degraded or humiliated like she often was in this type of encounter. In fact, she felt a bit lightheaded and she actually could feel her silly ass cheeks fluttering around the handsome man's cock with each pounding bounce of the subway on the track below.

Her palms were being stroked by the stranger's fingers and she took the opportunity to allow her own fingers to run lightly down to his bare wrist. Soon, she was hanging onto his wrist instead of the strap not unlike the way her ass crack and pussy slit were hanging on the tip of his trouser-covered cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.