Even More Family Secrets - Cover

Even More Family Secrets

Copyright© 2012 by Caribbean Islander

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - As Dave Adams continues to grow up, he uncovers more and more of his peculiat family's past.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

It was Dave who awoke first the following morning.

The previous day had been hectic. His young relatives had been quite the handful, and he had been extremely grateful when he could give them back to their parents at the end of the day. It made him wonder whether he'd ever have children of his own, even though he had a lot of fun practising the conception part with Iris just a few hours later.

A quick whiff confirmed his suspicion. The two bouts of intercourse they'd had the previous night had left the room smelling like the proverbial whorehouse after an orgy. He had no idea whether an actual whorehouse smelled this way, since he had never visited one.

He rolled over and found Iris facing him, still fast asleep. She looked like an angel, with a slight smile adorning her pretty face. The image immediately turned his insides to mush and triggered fantasies of their future together. As long as she was the mother, he had plenty of motivation to have children. It would guarantee her continued presence in his life.

Dave gently peeled back the covers to uncover her breasts. They moved in time with her breaths, seeming alive atop her chest and beckoning him to suck them. So he repositioned himself to do just that, and proceeded to lightly kiss and lick them before taking a nipple in his mouth and applying gentle suction.

He heard her moan just as he felt her nipples harden in his mouth in a show of appreciation, and moments later she her hand ran through his hair in a loving caress.

"Morning, baby."

Her fateful choice of words helped stir his arousal. Even though he knew she was on the pill, and would not have been in her fertile period if she hadn't been on the pill, her words seemed like an invitation for procreation, causing him to slide his hand down to her nether lips for additional stimulation so he could proceed to penetration that much sooner.

Iris giggled, and Dave stopped his oral and manual manipulation.

"What?" he asked.

"Some really corny rhymes just crossed my mind."

"Then I'm not doing my job properly."

"You're doing just fine," she assured him, and pressed his face back into her boobs so he could continue worshipping the bountiful mounds.

He varied his licks, sucks and caresses to keep her on edge, and she sighed heavily in appreciation.

"Hmmm, such eagerness! Horny, are we?" Iris teased.

"We only did it twice before you quit on me," Dave explained. She hadn't left him completely unsatisfied. But after such a long period without intercourse, twice hadn't nearly been enough to sate his lust."

"Awww, I'm sorry. But I was under orders to leave you able to perform today," Iris answered, and before Dave could ponder the meaning of her answer, someone knocked on the door.

"Is he ready, Iris?" a voice eerily similar to Dave's mother's sounded dimly through the door.

Iris glanced at Dave's erect cock. "He looks ready enough to me."

She had barely finished the sentence, when two of the sexiest early quinquagenarians he had ever laid eyes on strolled into the room. Like Veronica, they didn't look their age, although time hadn't been equally kind to them. But they could still pass for women in their early forties, and attractive ones at that.

They wore sexy crotch-less and cup-less teddies that made the sight of them even more titillating than if they had been fully nude, and they twirled around to give him a good look. Dave had a hunch that Iris would look fantastic in one of those.

"You're not getting me one for my birthday, Christmas, or our anniversary," Iris warned him.

"I wasn't thinking that!"

"No, but you eventually would have."

"Didn't you like the babydoll?" Dave asked, suddenly uncertain about the gift he got her for her seventeenth birthday.

"Hey, don't make that wonderful boner go away, Iris," Zinnia complained.

Dave looked down and saw his erection flagging somewhat. But he couldn't help it. The knowledge that he had somehow displeased Iris had that effect on him.

"I'm not angry or displeased with you," Iris quickly said, placing her hand on his thigh and stroking it gently and soothingly.

"A girl sometimes wants a present that she alone can enjoy," Daphne said.

Iris rolled her eyes. "I wanted him to figure that out for himself!"

Zinnia heaved a sigh. "Ah, I remember when I was that young and naïve." Then she gave Iris a meaningful glance. "Save yourself the trouble, sweetie. When it comes to making their women happy, men actually prefer getting instructions."

"The more detailed, the better," Daphne added.

"Do you two want me to change my mind about letting him fuck you?" Iris asked.

Dave frowned at Iris. "You're not my madam!"

"Do you want me to start fucking other guys without your permission?"

He didn't, of course. And in order to maintain that arrangement, he couldn't fuck other women without hers. "Point taken."

"Leave her be, Daph. Looks like she needs to work it out for herself," Zinnia said.

"Apparently," Daphne answered. Then she turned to Dave. "We promised Iris we wouldn't make this a threesome, since she wants to take part in your first threesome herself. So which one of us do you want first?"

Dave's gaze slid back and forth between the women. Both women were equally tall and had the same remarkably narrow waists. Even Iris, who was in great shape and had yet to get pregnant, had a couple of inches more in the waist area. Both were also a bit bigger than Iris up top, with Daphne slightly more noticeably so than Zinnia. The difference between the width of their hips was so hard to tell that it had to be two inches or less, with Zinnia having the marginally wider set.

The two women were, in fact, very similar. They had nearly the same facial features, and the same loosely curling hair-texture. In fact; Daphne took more after her aunt than she did her mother. However, the genetic influence from her Swedish father gave Daphne pale blue eyes, light auburn hair, and a very light caramel complexion, as opposed to Zinnia's cat-like amber eyes, raven curls, and dark caramel skin. They were both very sexy, and Dave was finding it hard to decide between them.

He was about to suggest a coin toss, when Zinnia spoke up. "You take him, Daph. That way you'll be the oldest woman he's fucked until he fucks me."

"Is that all right with you, Davie?" Daphne asked, surprising him with your genuine consideration.

Dave nodded. "Aunt Zinnia won't have to wait very long, anyway."

"If you're insinuating that you'll do me right after you do her, you'd better think again," Zinnia said. "I know you're a fairly accomplished lover, but it is going to take every ounce of your energy to satisfy her. And you'll need the same amount of energy for me, so I want you to have a full charge before you try me on for size."

"Now go take a shower," Daphne continued. "The fresh scent of sex turns me on, but you smell rank. There's no way that I'll suck you before you're cleaned up."

Dave blushed as he realised that she was right. It was the reason he hadn't gone down on Iris after waking up. He had known that she would smell like a fish market where the catch had been out in the hot sun all day.

Daphne laughed as she turned towards the door. "No need to be embarrassed. Go take a shower, and then meet me in the mirrored room."

"The mirrored room?" Dave asked, only realising how stupid he sounded after the words left his mouth. But, in his defence, he was faced with the prospect of fucking his first woman who, even though she didn't look it, was over fifty years old.

"Of course. I don't know about you, but I want a recording to commemorate this event. You'll be the youngest guy I've ever fucked." Daphne giggled. "We'll be setting a mutual record."


Freshly showered and clad only in his bathrobe, Dave prepared to cross the hall towards the mirrored room. The robe's absorbent fabric was thick and heavy, but failed to sufficiently press down an erection born out of shower play with Iris, and the anticipation of sampling a new woman.

"So which of the ladies will it be today?" a voice asked him just as he was setting foot outside the room he would officially be sharing with Ed, but where Iris and Dahlia would be taking turns sleeping with their respective boyfriends.

Dave glanced down the hall and saw James standing there, holding a large crate and wearing a knowing grin. "Did everyone except me know about this?"

James nodded. "Even Ron and Sam. They had to give permission, after all."

That statement caused Dave's erection to lose some of his hardness. He hadn't even stopped to consider the two men. He would be fucking their partner and mother, respectively, and a mild feeling of disappointment in himself stole through him along with the realisation that he hadn't thought of that before. He had promised himself that he'd never let his dick do the thinking, but now he had caught his dick doing just that.

Another thing that hadn't crossed his mind was whether Ron and Sam would get to have sex with Iris. Intellectually, Dave acknowledged that it was only fair. His primal instincts, however, rebelled at the thought.

He shook his head to clear away those thoughts. Allowing Iris to sample other men only made her appreciate him more, and that appreciation translated into sexual enthusiasm. It was also the only way he would be allowed to sample other women, and for now his desire to do so trumped his possessive instincts.

"You're still cool with Iris having sex with me, right?" James suddenly asked.

"Yeah. Why do you ask?"

"You just had that kind of look on your face, and she'll be practising her kegel muscles on me when you're busy with ... was it Daphne or Zinnia?"

"Daphne," Dave revealed. "But Iris will be having sex with you? Why not Sam or Ron?"

"They've been around the block. They've had more women than they can count on their fingers and toes. Once most guys reach that point, they have an easier time managing the urge to explore uncharted pussy. They'll want to sample it eventually, but they're not compelled by their dicks to grab the first opportunity."

Dave felt his face warm up, and James laughed. "Don't be embarrassed. I was just like you when I was your age. Anyway, you're in for a treat. Daphne's a great lover. She shares a fifth place with Zinnia in my ranking.

"Really, who are numbers one through four?" Dave asked, as curiosity got the better of him.

"The lady who taught me to last during sex shares first place with Veronica. Your aunt Michelle is fourth, and before you ask, Iris isn't in my top ten yet."

Dave raised an eyebrow inquisitively. "Yet?"

"I'm sure she'll crack the top ten soon, if her aunt and sister are any indication" James said confidently, and then grimaced as he realised that he had said too much. "But your dad gave his blessing. He gets to fuck Veronica as soon as she's able to," he added quickly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.