Zubway Zip Up - Cover

Zubway Zip Up

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2012 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: A couple is accosted on a subway. Gorgeous wife doesn't resist being stripped while husband and others watch. Others strip and play in a fantasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   .

L'etrangier:

You'd think the trains would be empty at 2:00 a.m., yet there were at least thirty commuters with me. Where were they all coming from? Much too late to be desk jockies. I don't remember ANY of them being in the sleazy strip club I just left. Damn, those women know how to tease! Mostly young and average looking late-night commuters, an obvious, drooling perv or two among them, balanced the few older couples. Nearly all were dressed formally, as if coming from an opera or even clubbing. Here I was, in the overly bight, garish lights, maintaining the balance of the universe in my sport shorts and sweaty T-shirt.

Just ten minutes into my ninety minute ride and I was already bored to tears. Luckily, that changed at the next stop of the limited service train when a mid-thirties, elegantly dressed couple moved from the far end of my car right against the doors adjoining my short bench in the middle of the car. Though wearing a light, open trench coat, SHE was obviously very pretty with well matched full C-cups and a small waist. In fact, she was a near clone to the very beautiful Kate Beckingsale with her long hair over one shoulder and pert ski slope nose. Yum!

She turned to face the door, oddly choosing to stand despite the many free seats, and presented a sweet view of her high, plump ass. I relished seeing that ass without its cover up. My dick would have twitched as much even if I were coming from church. Her husband paid very little attention to her. He kept his distance and barely looked at her. Shortly, she shrugged off the annoying trench and folded it over her left arm. As the coat fell away, my eyes feasted on her black, snug, tailored, strapless finery.

It was an enchanting ass, slightly larger and rounder than Kate's sexy buns! She kept her balance by leaning her left hand on the door, her right on a vertical, stainless steel pole next to me and her legs spread as wide as her calf-length restraint allowed. Her penguin-clad husband ignored her, but everyone else admired her svelte figure. Her bright reflection in the door glass clearly showed how turbulent the ride was since the train jostled and heaved her encumbered breasts, swelling them to perfectly smooth roundness, in their attempted escape's apogee. While her rounded rear cheeks rebounded slightly, I watched her boobs leap, mostly straight up, and wondered how ... Then I saw ... She pinched her dress against her sides with both elbows and made them fuller and vertically energetic.

Her foolish husband just stared out into the darkness of the tunnel. As I admired her shapely calves and studied higher, I noted her dress was actually midnight blue and held a subtle tension on her body. Suddenly a paradox slapped me. The dull, brushed silver streak down the FULL length of her back was actually a wide zipper with large teeth. The new trend for big and obvious zippers down the full front or back wasn't the surprise. But this one seemed to be inverted. The tang was at the bottom! Maybe it wasn't uncommon, but it was the first I'd seen, and it made sense.

It was open to her knees, about eight inches, to allow her to walk. My middle leg turning to stone alerted me as profoundly as an air raid siren that danger, and Eros, were imminent. When she leaned lightly against my handrail, I lightly stroked her calf several times. She tensed briefly, then relaxed, but never looked my way. With some difficulty, I slid my hand up to her thigh. She leaned and whispered something to her husband.

A few others watched my hand disappear under her frock. Encouraged by her stoicism, and playing to the crowd, I lightly pet her fetching, firm buns over her smooth attire. She whispered something to her husband. Growing bolder, I gripped her hem and, as stealthily as possible, slowly zipped UP her sexy dress. As the dress split open farther, several passengers moved closer to better watch the show. When I wound the zip over her curvaceous keister and exposed her lower cheeks, I was surprised to see the dangling clips of a garter belt since she wore no stockings.

I pulled the zipper higher and exposed beautifully bare, fleshy ass cheeks that felt soft and velvety due to the invisible fine fuzz evenly coating them. She whispered something to her husband. I saw the edge of the barest smile on his lips. I moved the compliant zipper above the highest curves of her toothsome ass and beyond the swell of her small waist. As I peeled the lax textile away and exposed her beauty to the clustered riders, I was surprised again.

At her bared waist was the garter, but over it was a thin line that connected to a thinner line that quickly vanished into her spectacular split cheeks. She whispered something more to her husband. He inhaled deeply and rubbed his dick. I rolled the beauty's cheeks apart and admired how relaxed she still was and how supple her seat was. The dizzying spectacle wrested my face closer. Eyes half closed, my lips blissfully contacted her sweet, velvety rear. In a daze, I lightly kissed her bare bewitching bun then licked it. She whispered something to her husband and he unzipped his pants and pulled out a massive, stiff cock.

I pulled the zipper UP as far as it would go without separating. With her frock barely clinging to her body, I peeled the other half away from her sweet, sweet ass leaving her exposed from mid back to shoes. I followed the contours of her incredible raphe south and slowly caressed her swollen labia. Her tiny thong triangle was thoroughly soaked. With my index and middle fingers, I searched and quickly found her tumescent clit. As I nudged it gently side to side, my thumb followed the thin string back into her ass crack and pulled it out as my other hand pulled the thong's waist down.

My nose sucked in a sweet, musky, intoxicating aroma as I watched her pale pink rosebud pulse open. Mesmerized, I followed the fragrance with my tongue and happily licked the source. As I scratched her labia thru the sheer bit of fabric, I writhed the thong over her resplendent rump and down her well-toned legs. I slipped my fingers into her slick slit and blindly spread her lips. As soon as she stepped out of her panty, she spread her feet apart before I asked her to. She whispered something to her husband and nodded at his dick. He let his slacks fall and firmly gripped his stiff pole. Either in profile or in his reflection, the shocked, gawking riders watched him pump his prick, but only when they could stop staring at his gorgeous wife.

I jerked the zipper UP the last notch of the dress and it sprung open, whipped to her front and fell onto her arm with the coat. Now free, her breasts collided and danced a jig before settling into a becharming, train-induced rhythm. Her buttocks elegantly stiffened and shifted as she folded the dress neatly over her arm. The beaming beauty stood with feet wide apart and totally, radiantly naked, except for a garter belt and shoes, still facing the doors.

I put her garments on the bench and ignored the other riders completely as I kneeled behind her and slid my fingers, deeper than earlier, back into her wet box. Pulling her hips, ass and fragrant crinkled muscle close to my face, I pressed on her back and pocketed her panty. Her face was slightly flushed as she turned it toward her husband.

She gasped as she realized a red head was sitting near her husband with her top off and her hand between his legs. As she watched, another woman stood against his ass, forcing red to shift her hand to his front. I wrapped one hand around her chest and twisted and plied her swelling nipples on her dangling, beguiling boobs while I tasted her nectar on my fingers. Her husband turned his back to her so he could feed his stiff dick to the seated, busty red head.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.