The Mountain Man - Cover

The Mountain Man

Copyright© March 2009 by FelixRex

Chapter 26

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - An orphaned loner builds a new life in the mountains he loves. He is confronted by an orphaned female and struggles with her and himself as they strive to build a new life together. The story has at least 6 parts though the first part is mainly character and plot development. Please be patient.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

Julie and Jenny were already familiar with each others' bodies and took every chance they could to fondle, lick, suck and otherwise make love to the other. Their husbands, though, were not neglected. When the women weren't occupied with each other, they ravaged their husbands without regard to their former arrangement. Tom and George were delighted, of course, but marveled at their wives ability to make love to them – and each other – with such wanton abandon. It seemed to them that their women were gaining new life and energy from their new group marriage. Julie and Jenny were now completely comfortable with having sex with the men and with each other. And each man was becoming less uncomfortable with the other one. While the women made love on the bed – or on the floor, or wherever the mood hit them – the men would occasionally stroke the other while watching their wives' debauch. That fact wasn't lost on the women either. They were becoming more and more aroused watching their men taking their own tentative steps into bisexual lovemaking.

Up to now, their coupling had been restricted to two: one man and one woman or two women – and occasionally two men. With the heterosexual coupling it was standard foreplay ending with vaginal intercourse. The women were more sophisticated, though, engaging in all variations of mouth-to-vaginal lovemaking. They even engaged in anal penetration with their fingers while in the classic '69' position, arousing each other to new and unexpected heights of passion. It was only a matter of time before the men would find the women's anal passages irresistible.

That opportunity presented itself about a month later.

The initial passion of their new marriage had dimmed a little but still remained at a steady boil. Standard sex was becoming routine but still exciting. The men had noticed their women engaging in some ass play – and enjoying it – so they decided that it was time for them to help them out, too. During foreplay that night both of them started stroking their partner's ass cheeks and wound up rubbing and then penetrating their rosebud. The women were momentarily surprised but quickly acquiesced to their lover's ministrations and became extremely aroused. Neither of the women had experienced anal intercourse before but the arousal they experienced was driving them to desire the experience. Jenny and George were first. She reached over for some lubricant and liberally prepared her anal opening for George. He helped her out by using his fingers, first one then two, into her rectal sphincter, opening her up for his rampant cock. She moaned with his manual penetration, rolling onto her stomach and pulling her legs up, presenting her hips and winking rosebud to his view. He got up on his knees and moved closer to her, guiding his rock-hard cock to her expectant asshole. He lined up his cock and gently pushed forward, trying to gain entrance to her last virgin hole. It was very tight, of course, even with the lubrication, but she helped out by pushing down slightly – like she was trying to defecate, but not – until her anal ring grudgingly allowed George's cock enough room to penetrate her anal passage. God, it hurts! she thought, but pushed back on his cock anyway. Little by little he penetrated her rectum, stopping briefly to allow her to adjust to his invasion. Shortly he had penetrated enough that the pain was less but not completely gone. To her surprise, though, she was beginning to enjoy, not only the fullness of his cock in her virgin ass, but also the remnant of the pain he was causing! I'm not supposed to be enjoying pain, am I? she thought, but she was. It was a completely new experience and one that she wanted to try again, not only with George, but with her other husband, Tom. George continued to penetrate her rectum until he was fully lodged in her bowels. The feeling for her was one of incredible fullness, the likes of which she had never before experienced. George stopped when he fully penetrated, holding his position and reveling in the feeling of his steel-hard cock being squeezed by her incredibly tight ass! His cock was pulsing with every beat of his heart, transmitting the sensation to Jenny and sending her on a dizzying ride of lust. George couldn't stand it any more. He retreated from her ass, momentarily sending shivers of disappointment through her, but then ramming back into her, causing her to gasp with pleasure.

Jenny looked back at him with glazed eyes and growled "Fuck me!"

George had never heard that phrase come from her lips before but the look on her face and the lust in her voice convinced him that she was more than sincere. And he accommodated her demand.

He withdrew his cock and began to ram into her with a driving passion that was sending her into a zone of arousal that she had never before experienced. His cock became a pile driver, pounding her ass. She was now beyond speech; her cries became groans which became grunts and then growls. For what seemed like hours, she received his pounding cock, pushing back onto his rock-hard weapon as he attacked her ass. Sweat was breaking out all over her body as she lost all reason. Her ass was just a receptacle for her husband's lust, the center of her ultimate pleasure. She was being pounded into sensual oblivion. Higher and higher she rose. She had never experienced anything like this and knew it would be a central part of her group marriage from now on. George was ramming her with the fury of an out-of-control rapist, but with ultimate love for his formerly exclusive mate. His arousal was reaching his peak and he screamed his release into her overheated rectum. Rope after rope of potent sperm coated her anal passage as he fought to breathe. When he finished, he collapsed onto her back, forcing her to lay flat down on the bed.

Jenny, for her part, was almost beyond comprehension. The insane pounding of her husband-lover into her ass had driven her over the edge of pleasure. She was experiencing Nirvana, a complete immersion into sexual pleasure. Her ass tingled, no, crackled with sexual energy as he pounded away. Far away, she though she heard George scream.

Then it happened.

A feeling of incredible heat filled her ass. It wasn't just heat, it was molten, like lava. It filled her insides like they had never been filled before. Instinctively she knew that he had come in her ass and it was indescribable. It warmed her, burned her, filled and conquered her. He was still in her when she felt herself being forced forward, down on the bed with him lying on top of her. As heavy as he was, she didn't complain. She reveled in his covering of her. She loved the hard mass of flesh penetrating her formerly-virgin opening and his squishy seed permeating every nook and cranny of her bowels. If she had not felt truly loved before, she felt it now. Only Tom remained to make her marriage vows to the other three complete.

Tom and Julie were stunned. Neither of them had experienced anal intercourse before but watching their co-mates had aroused both of them beyond reason. They watched the rutting couple while fondling each other almost to the point of reaching climax themselves. They still had enough control of themselves to not do that, though, as they watched Jenny and George engage in the ultimate of sensual pleasure. Time stood still as they fucked themselves into a state of sexual pleasure that neither Tom nor Julie had ever seen. The voyeur couple vowed to climb to that plateau that their partners had already reached.

Almost 15 minutes passed before George's cock softened and slipped out of Jenny's ass, and then another half hour passed before Jenny was able to regain some sense of comprehension from her incredible experience. George rolled off Jenny's back and onto his side as he gently stroked her back and hips. She moaned with dawning awareness as she returned from her Nirvana experience. She looked over at George and gave him the warmest smile that he had ever seen and said "I love you!"

He repeated her words of endearment and then both of them looked over at their co-mates. The looks of pure amazement and love on Tom and Julie's faces were worth everything. Jenny looked directly at Julie and said "Now it's your turn!"

Julie reached over and kissed her co-wife passionately while stroking her hips. She tentatively reached down to Jenny's ravaged asshole and swirled her fingers around the cum-saturated orifice. Jenny was terribly sore and moaned in pain but pushed back onto her lover's fingers anyway. She had been initiated into the pleasure of pain and wanted to explore that new aspect of it. Julie marveled at Jenny's response and promised that she would do this again and again with her lover.

Now it was Julie and Tom's turn.

Jenny moved over to the far edge of the bed with George and Julie assumed the spread-eagled, butt up position that Jenny had demonstrated. She wanted to experience anal intercourse with Tom but was a little fearful because his cock was a bit longer and fatter than George's, and she was a little bit smaller than Jenny. Her desire to be anally fucked, though, overrode her trepidation as Tom coated her rosebud with lubrication. After lubricating his cock he positioned himself at her anal opening and gently pushed in. Her ass fought the intrusion until Jenny reminded her to relax and push out like she was going to defecate, but not too much. Julie did so and felt Tom's cock entering her virgin ass. Like Jenny before her, the pain was pretty bad but she wanted this. Tom slowly and deliberately entered her back door, stopping occasionally to allow his wife to accommodate his larger size. Eventually his body was flush against her hips as she struggled to come to grips with his massive cock in her ass. They both stopped for a bit, then she moved away slightly and then pushed back onto his cock. To her, the sensation was marvelous and indescribable. She had never felt so full! Jenny and George silently looked over at their co-spouses and were filled with lust and remembrance of their experience of just a little while before. Tom started retracting and thrusting again into her hot, tight chute. Julie grunted with each deep, hard thrust, pushing back onto his cock with all her strength. She wanted him to drive into her so deeply that his cock would come out of her mouth! Of course that was impossible but she wanted, no, needed him as deeply as he could go. Her lust was rising, deepening into a molten lake of raging, sensual rut! She wanted, needed more. Tom was pounding her ass with jackhammer blows, sending her into that same Nirvana that Jenny had experienced. Jenny sensed of her co-wife's need and positioned herself, legs spread, at Julie's head. In her erotic fog, Julie looked up at Jenny and pulled her closer, clamping her mouth on Jenny's blood-engorged vagina. Jenny held Julie's head as her lover licked and sucked Jenny's hot juices while Tom was pounding Julie's ass. The sensation of being loved at both ends of her body was something beyond her experience. She couldn't concentrate on either place so she gave up and let the massive erotic sensations wash over her like an irresistible tide. Julie held on to Jenny's legs as Jenny pulled Julie's mouth hard into her steaming crotch. Tom was driving insanely into Julie's ass, reaching farther into her than he thought possible. His passion was rising but seemed just out of reach. All he could do was to continue pounding into his beloved wife while she was drinking the passionate juices from the cunt of his other beloved wife. Julie's ass was automatically reacting to Tom's driving cock and her rectal sphincter clamped down on it, causing him to feel a tightness that he had never known. It was almost as if she was a virgin again and his cock was being given another chance to remove her hymen. Of course it was not her hymen but the feeling of her tight ass around his cock drove him to new heights as he neared his peak.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.