Discipline From Daddy - Cover

Discipline From Daddy

by De.

Copyright© 2012 by De.

Erotica Sex Story: I've been teasing boys, and daddy decides it's time to teach me a lesson.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   .

I was out with one of my guy friends that night. I wore a short skirt and tiny lace panties to tease him. I was still a virgin, but I loved to tease guys with my tight young body. Things had gotten hot and heavy with my guy, but I wouldn't even let him finger me. My panties were soaked by the time I told him I had to get home.

I crept in the door quietly, hoping my daddy would be asleep. I took off my jacket, revealing the tight V-neck t-shirt I was wearing. I turned the corner into the living room and jumped when I saw my daddy standing there.

"Where have you been, princess?" He asked me. I lowered my head, knowing I was past curfew.

"I'm sorry, daddy ... I was just out with the girls." I told him quietly. His eyes roamed over my body, taking in the short, tight outfit I wore to accentuate my budding body.

"Get over here," He ordered me. I obeyed meekly, walking over to him. He grabbed my body and pulled it close to him. I gasped and before I could stop it, he had forced his hand under my skirt and was feeling my soaking wet panties.

"Daddy!" I cried out, pulling away from him. He lifted his fingers to his nose and took a sniff. A strange look crossed his face, and he stared at me.

"You were out with some guy, weren't you?" He accused me. I shook my head. "No, daddy, I wasn't!" I lied. He reached out and grabbed hold of my shirt. I tried to pull away, but he was holding it tight and it tore open, revealing the fact that I wasn't wearing a bra. My young breasts fell free of the fabric. He grabbed one of my nipples and twisted it. I cried out, but was unable to move from the shock of having my daddy's hands on me.

"You were! You were out whoring your body around!" He yelled. I shook my head again. "No, daddy, I wasn't! I'm still a virgin!" I told him. He stopped abusing my nipple and stared at me. He looked down at my body again, and then pointed out the couch.

"Bend over and put your hands on the couch." He told me. I walked over to the couch on shaking legs and bent over, my ass up in the air. i felt my daddy behind me. He slowly slid my wet panties down my thighs. A few seconds later I could feel his fingers on my pussy, spreading my pussy lips wide open. I bit my lip, unable to believe that my daddy was touching me there. He slowly probed along my pussy, confirming that I was indeed a virgin.

At last he stood back and allowed me to stand up. I tried to cover my breasts. "May I go now, daddy?" I asked. He was staring at me. Then I looked down and saw a bulge in his pants. I gasped, looking back up at my daddy's face.

"No, princess. Your daddy is going to teach you what happens to young girls who act like whores." He told me. I stared at him, unable to move. Suddenly, he grabbed my arm and shoved me towards the couch. With my panties caught around my knees, I tripped, landing on the couch with my chest and face against it and my ass in the air.

"Daddy, don't!" I cried out as I felt him get on the couch behind me. He grabbed my arms and forced them behind my back. Using the ripped remains of my shirt, he tied my hands together. I started to cry, knowing that my daddy was going to rape me. He pushed my skirt up roughly, using his fingers to feel my little pussy again.

"Daddy's going to teach you a lesson, princess." My daddy told me roughly. "Oh, please, daddy, please don't!" I begged him. He ignored me and unzipped his pants. I stole a glance behind me and saw him withdraw his huge cock from his pants. It was monstrous and I knew it was going to tear me open. "No, daddy!" I screamed, trying to get away from him, but he grabbed my thighs and pulled me back towards him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.