Tom - Naked in School - Cover

Tom - Naked in School

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - High-school sophomore Tom Stanford gets selected for the Naked in School Program. So does the freshman he has a crush on. Will Tom come out of the closet voluntarily, or will his suddenly visible penis out him, and if he does, what will be the reaction of the rest of the school?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School   Nudism  

Thursday, August 31, 2006

I slept in a little, and had barely got out of the shower when I heard Roy pull in the driveway. I grabbed my backpack and sat down in the back seat. I began thinking of the pleasures I was soon to enjoy with Art. By the time we got to his house, I was hard as a rock.

Art leaned over to kiss me. Noticing my erection he asked; "Want me to take care of that?"

My reply was one word: "Yes"

He bent over and took my throbbing cock into his mouth. The pleasure was amazing. My toes curled with ecstasy as I thrust my penis in and out of his welcoming mouth. He began working on me with his tongue, which soon sent me over the edge. He greedily swallowed my cum before sitting up and kissing me again.

"Now let me return the favor," I said, before wrapping my lips around his stiff member. No sooner had I begun to suck than he lost it, shooting waves of hot jizz down my throat. I gagged a little but I managed to swallow it all.

By this point, we had arrived at school. I followed Art inside and headed for history class. On my way to class a guy I'd never seen before accosted me. "You're disgusting you little pervert," he yelled.

Nick happened to be behind me. He stepped between me and the guy and told him off. "Thanks," I said, as the guy walked away.

"No problem," he responded, "I'd do the same for any guy on the team, and I'm sure you would too."

English class passed by quickly and I headed out to the parking lot for driver's ed. When I got there, Nick was giving Viv relief. His index finger plunged in and out of her vagina as she moaned slightly. He enthusiastically kissed one breast while his free hand massaged the other. After a couple of minutes of this, he began rubbing her clitoris. Her moaning increased in intensity as she wrapped herself around him. Finally she came, wailing with pleasure as she did so.

When they had both caught their breath, Mrs. Warren announced that we would be driving on the highway. I was the first to drive. I got on the turnpike headed towards Philadelphia. We stopped in Afton to switch drivers. Since we didn't know what the nudity ordinance was, I had to stay in the car, I climbed into the back seat as Nick went around to drive. Viv started driving in Philadelphia. She got a lot of long looks from passing cars. A few passengers gave her thumbs up signs. One guy turned back to get a good look after he had passed. He turned around just in time to see the semi looming in his windshield and suddenly swerved into our lane. Viv stopped just in time to avoid a nasty collision. She was obviously a little shaken up from the experience, so she pulled off at the next rest stop and had Mrs. Warren drive us back to school.

After school, Roy and I went straight to Goldhirsch's Deli. Today, Mr. Goldhirsch had me waiting tables with Josh. Once again, the deli was unusually crowded with customers lured by the prospect of naked waiters, although a few expressed disappointment that we weren't girls. Mr. Goldhirsch was extremely happy with the results. "If this keeps up, I can retire early," he said.

During a lull in the action, Josh and I both found ourselves folding napkins.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.