Tom - Naked in School - Cover

Tom - Naked in School

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - High-school sophomore Tom Stanford gets selected for the Naked in School Program. So does the freshman he has a crush on. Will Tom come out of the closet voluntarily, or will his suddenly visible penis out him, and if he does, what will be the reaction of the rest of the school?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School   Nudism  

Monday, August 28, 2006

The alarm clock woke me up. Trying to turn it off I knocked it under my bed. As I fumbled around for the alarm clock, I heard the shower running.

"Dammit"

That meant my brother Ricky was in the shower. Ever since he'd discovered masturbation a few months ago, he'd been taking forever. I went downstairs and poured myself a bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee. I chatted with my Dad for a bit while I waited for Ricky to finish up. He was going to present a paper at some conference of political scientists and his flight didn't leave until mid-afternoon. My mom had already left; she has a 9:00 class.

Ricky finally came downstairs, and I headed up to the shower. I washed myself in a reasonable amount of time and went to my room to get dressed. I pulled on a pair of khaki shorts and a Penn t-shirt. Just then, I heard a car honk. It was my ride, Roy Christensen. I grabbed my backpack and ran out to his car. We talked about soccer on our way to school. Midway through the drive he looked down at my feet.

"Planning on going to school barefoot?"

"Shit!" I replied, I had forgotten my shoes. "At least I won't be as bad off as the Naked in School people."

"Hahaha ... You know I'm signed up for that?"

"Me too"

"Really, you don't seem like the type that'd like running around naked."

"I'm not, my mom signed me up for it. She's one of the people who came up with the idea. Sucks for me I guess."

"It can't be that bad, I here you get a lot of attention from girls."

"That's the problem. If I tell you something, will you promise not to tell anyone else?"

"I knew it, you don't have any balls."

"Dude, this is serious"

"Ok Ok I won't tell."

"I'm gay."

"Shit ... have you told anyone else?"

"Just my parents."

"Don't worry, I've got your back if anything happens, and I'm sure the rest of the guys on the team will too."

We got to school and I headed to homeroom. A couple of people teased me for being barefoot.

"They'll have someday else to tease pretty soon" I thought to myself as Principal Corbett began calling names to the office. Then she called my name. I gulped. Mr. Herb nodded, and I got up from my seat, and trudged slowly to the central office.

Dr. Corbett and Roy were waiting for me when I got there. His name had been called too.

Dr. Corbett began speaking. "I assume you both know that this is about the naked in school program, so why don't you get undressed while we wait for the others."

I reluctantly took off my shirt, and began gathering the nerve to take off my shorts. Roy was already naked. A couple of girls filed in, followed by Art Godoy, a freshman, who, unbeknownst to anyone else, I was developing a crush on. This couldn't get any worse. Taking a deep breath, I pulled down my shorts and underwear.

"While we wait for the seniors to get here, let me explain the concept." Dr. Corbett started. "You are required to be naked while in school for the rest of the week. That includes all afterschool activities through Saturday. Is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am" I muttered.

Art had kicked off his flip-flops and was undoing his shirt buttons. "Can I keep my earrings in?" he asked.

"That will be fine. We have selected one boy and one girl from each grade." Dr. Corbett continued. "Art, you're going to be with Joyce, Tom, you'll be with Vivian, and Roy, your partner is Darlene." I smiled at Vivian Gaylord as Dr. Corbett went on. "You will be expected to support one another throughout you're week in the program. While most partners also develop a sexual relationship, that is not required. You are also expected, but not required, to perform outreach. The township of Deary has repealed all ordinances relating to public nudity, and we hope that you will engage in other activities in the nude." At that point the two seniors, Ann Morelli and Gene Pulver, walked in, saw everyone else nude or nearly nude, and stripped down themselves. Dr. Corbett repeated her lecture. "One more thing," she continued, "because the excitement of being naked in public can cause a distracting level of arousal, you are permitted to ask to relieve yourself or have another student relieve you at the beginning of each class."

"Thank God" I thought to myself, I was beginning to get an erection that I seriously hoped would be chalked up to the girls in the room, and not to Art.

Dr. Corbett dismissed us and I walked back to history class. Mr. Herb asked if I needed relief and excused himself from the classroom when I said yes. He was pushing retirement and I don't think this program sat very well with him.

I leaned on his desk, and took my cock in my hand. I closed my eyes, spat on my hand and began to stroke, thinking of Art's tanned body. I could hear giggling, but I was too horny to let it affect me. Before long I could feel the familiar sensation of semen rising through the shaft of my cock. I aimed at my stomach and came with a grunt. I grabbed a tissue from Mr. Herb's desk and cleaned myself off before sitting back down.

Mr. Herb returned with a stack of permission slips for Wednesday's field trip to Independence Hall. I hoped they wouldn't make me go naked.

My next class was gym. Coach Wayne caught me on my way into the locker room.

"You know you're supposed to use the girls' locker room."

"I'm just going to get my gym shoes out of my locker."

"Sorry, but you're not allowed in the boys' locker room for any reason this week."

So gym class was fun. I must have made quite a sight playing volleyball with my junk flapping around, or at least every girl in the gym seemed to think so. I was however, glad that we didn't have to run on the track. That would have been hell on bare feet.

Then it was time for the showers. I had barely entered the locker room when the girls started teasing me. A couple rubbed themselves against me. One even grabbed my dick.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.