Don't Go Breaking My Heart? - Cover

Don't Go Breaking My Heart?

 

Chapter 6

I found and pulled up to a Motel 6, telling Joanie to stay in the car.

"What's going on Jerry?" my sis asked as I got back in the car.

"I got us a room for the night and told them we would be leaving very early in the morning."

"So?" she said.

"I only got it for the night, I knew the kid I was talking to and I said I had a girl I needed some 'alone time' with."

"So he thinks you got a call girl?" she said with that wonderful giggle.

"Yup!"

She sang, "Call me—Don't be afraid, you can call me, maybe it's late you can call me... "

I joined, "Tell me and I'll be around!"

"What room have we got?" she asked.

"Room 144," I answered.

"Isn't that a coincidence?" she remarked.

"Isn't what a coincidence?" I said.

"That was our room number in Visalia, don't you remember?" she said.

"Yeah, I do—I was just messing with you."

I opened it up and it was pretty nice, much nicer than that hole in Visalia we'd stayed at. I locked the car and I locked the room.

"I need the bathroom Jerry?" she asked.

"Sure thing," I said, kicking off my shoes and pulling off my socks. My feet were happy now. I was unbuckling my belt as I heard Joanie say, "Turn out the light please Jerry?"

I got my pants off, laying them carefully to keep their crease. I took off my shirt as I heard my sister crawling into the bed. I decided to get completely naked and I crawled in as well.

I felt her touching my leg and finding my hardness.

"That feels really nice, sis," I said.

"Do you have a condom?" she asked me.

"What if I didn't—could I still fuck you? I could pull out before I cum inside you."

She turned over and got quiet.

"But I do have a condom, you want to put it on me Joanie?"

"Grrr, I love you—you big dope. Sure, tell me how?"

"Tear it open, careful to not tear the condom inside," I said.

"OK, got it!" she said. "Now what?"

"Do you see which way it unrolls?"

"Yeah?"

"Put it on the end of my dick and unroll it all of the way," I explained.

"That's easy?" she said.

"Sure is—and it prevents pregnancy by as much as 98 percent," I explained. "I read in an encyclopedia that they've been around for over 400 years."

"I don't need a history lesson, Jerry—what I do need is to be fucked by my big brother," Joanie said as she climbed aboard.


Over the next couple of years a new format had come along threatening to replace LPs and 45s—it was called a Compact disc—they became the media to buy by '89.

Now, I was 21, Joanie was 19. We told the folks we wanted a career in singing, which didn't leave time for college—we could always do that later, if we really wanted.

Some amazing things happened this year; Sonny Bono becomes Mayor of Palm Springs—time to bring back "I Got You Babe!" and Motown Records was sold to MCA. Singer Roy Orbison died from a heart attack.

We moved out of the family home, with Mom helping sell Dad on it by explaining that they would have 'alone time' again. Besides all of the money we'd made singing, Dad got a new car and let us have the old one for one dollar.

We found a nice two-bedroom apartment clear on the other side of town. We got a CD player, our buddy who removed the vocals from before showed us how to do it ourselves using CDs. We got some new music;

"Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley

"The Flame" by Cheap Trick

"Hungry Eyes" by Eric Carmen

"Candle in the Wind" by Elton John

"Electric Blue" by Icehouse

"One Moment in Time" by Whitney Houston

"The Way You Make me Feel" by Michael Jackson and the song that became our signature, "I've Had the Time of My Life!"

We made copies of all of the music as well as removing the lead vocals.

Over the years we found ourselves working with RK the DJ a lot, most recently we both were hired for a Dance Party in Fresno. We had five hours of music now, on five separate CD's.

We left from our place, giving the folks a call just to let them know we'd left for the party. We arrived early enough to get a decent parking space and scope out the venue.

They had cordless mikes, which were getting to be more common every year. We did a mike check and went to change into our 'singing clothes' and came out. I don't know if Mom and dad would've approved of what Joanie was wearing. As she went from 16 to 21, her tits swelled from a large B to a large C and we got her some fitted shirts that helped guys instantly realize that she was a girl.

We stopped telling people we were brother and sister a few years back—we let them think whatever they wanted.

RK started the evening with dinner music at a lower volume, as we went over our set list—ready to perform as much music as they wanted, they were paying us $2000 for up to four hours of singing. We told them that we took a ten-minute break after every 50 minutes of singing, RK filled that time. All was well!

We started with a slow song, Cyndi Lauper's "Time after Time" and followed it up A-Ha's "Take on Me" that got everybody up and dancing. We followed that with the Elvis hit, "Are You Lonesome Tonight" which I did alone.

Some non-dancing kids came up and just watched us sing—no one had done that before.

The girls all yelled together, "We love your Jerry!" as I kept performing the song.

We transitioned into our duet of "Every Rose Has It's Thorn," which had everybody up and dancing, which is exactly what I was hoping because next in this set is Twisted Sisters "We're Not Gonna Take It Anymore," which got them dancing dances I certainly have never seen before.

One fast song deserves another, so next up was Devo's "Whip It" with Joanie dancing like the crowd was, but up on stage. It was time to slow things down so our set changed to a slightly slower song, the Eurhythmics "Sweet Dreams." One more song and we had our first break of the night, the Rick Springfield hit, "Jessie's Girl."

Joanie came up and was the 'girl' I sang to and about. She was acting it out as I sang, using a lot of moves I never saw before—but she was more spontaneous than I ever was. She was doing a routine and smiled at me as I sang to her. When I said, 'she was loving him with that body, I just know it, ' she rubbed her hands all over her body driving me to sing closer to her and closer to her.

We were doing a little together dance move as the end of the song was coming. I had my hand up to give RK the sign to stop cold, which was a fist, I grabbed Joanie and put up the fist, ending the first set—she was so close, I kissed her onstage to a great wall of applause as I said, 'back in ten minutes.' I gave RK a high five as we walked off stage to get something to drink.

He asked, "Isn't that your sister?" to which I replied, "So!"


The rest of the night went just as well, four and one half hours later, we'd changed back into street clothes, on the way back to Bakersfield with a total of $2500 dollars in our pockets. We also had a regular party to perform at now, every first Friday each month and tonight was the 'audition, ' Joanie fell asleep as I drove us home to our apartment.

We got home and saw four messages to listen to. They were all Mom! I picked up the phone and called her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.