Bondage - Cover

Bondage

by Levi Charon

Copyright© 2012 by Levi Charon

Erotica Sex Story: A farm boy gets special care while recovering from an injury.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   .

I felt like a grade school kid sitting in the school nurse's office with a cold, wet washcloth over my eyes when Mom arrived to take me to the doctor's office. I was suffering almost as much from embarrassment as from pain.

I live on a farm in the middle of Nebraska and attend high school in a town of about two thousand. In these rural areas a lot of male students are going to be taking classes in welding at some point because it's considered an essential skill, what with all the machinery and tools we have to work with on the farms and ranches. Anyhow, I was welding a hinge onto a gatepost without a welding mask. Duh! Stupid, I know, but I figured it was only going to take a few seconds and the teacher was out of the room. I kept botching it and it took more like five minutes. My welding class was at eight in the morning and by ten my eyes were on fire and hurt so badly I couldn't drive home. That's why they had to call my mom.

The doctor took one look and said, "No TV for you for a while Eric. I hope you've got a good music collection on your I-pod because your eyes are going to be in bandages for a few days." He put some anesthetic drops into each eye followed by some stuff to reduce the inflammation and covered them with gauze pads and bandages. Then he gave Mom a prescription for some pain pills and eye drops to pick up at the drug store on the way home. The first degree burn on my face was no worse than a bad sunburn.

She'd already given my car keys to my younger sister, Karen. She was only fifteen but she'd been driving since she was twelve, not unusual on a farm. Karen was all giggles, of course, but I told her I'd make her life a living hell if she so much as put a tiny scratch in my beautifully restored '57 Chevy. Her parting comment was that she'd have to think of something really nasty to do to me while she had me at a disadvantage. I reminded her that paybacks were a bitch.

I took a pain pill on the way home. I don't know what kind of pills they were but they knocked me for a loop. By the time we got back to the farm, all I wanted to do was go to bed. I stripped down to my boxers and crawled under the sheets.

Dad had come in from the field to pick up some tools so he popped his head in the door and asked how I was feeling.

"Not too bad. It's still hurts a little, though."

"What a dumbass!" was all he could manage by way of sympathy before he closed the door.

Dad's OK but he's not the sympathetic sort and also makes it plain I'm not his favorite child. Sometimes I think he's jealous because Mom dotes on me, always hugging me and kissing me on the cheek and doing things for me. Maybe if I were him I'd be jealous too because she's one of those women who draw stares wherever she goes. At age forty, she's still a real knockout. At least that's what the guys at school think.

I think there had been some problems between her and Dad. They never argued in front of Karen and I but you could definitely tell their relationship was strained. I even asked Mom straight out one day what was going on but she wouldn't talk about it. "Every marriage has its ups and downs, Eric. We'll get through it so don't concern yourself."

I had my suspicions about what might be going on but I didn't have any proof. More than once I'd caught Dad openly flirting with the lady that owns the grain elevators in town. She's a pretty woman whose husband died a couple of years ago and left her the business. I couldn't swear that she and Dad had done anything but I sure wouldn't bet they hadn't.

Mom woke me sometime in the afternoon to put some more drops and medicated cream in my eyes and ask if I wanted anything to eat or drink. I was pretty dopey so I passed and went back to sleep. I woke up some time later needing to pee so badly my back teeth were floating.

"Mom!"

She opened my door, "What is it, Eric. Do you need more pain medicine?"

"No, I just need to pee. Can you help me to the bathroom?"

"Oh, of course." She helped me out of bed and led me down the hall to the john. She chuckled as she said, "I hope you're going to sit. I don't trust your aim blindfolded."

I guess when I flushed, she assumed I was all done because she opened the bathroom door to help me back to bed but I was just standing to pull up my boxers, leaving my dick hanging out for all to see.

"Mom!"

"Oops, excuse me Eric. I thought you were ready. My, my! I hadn't thought about you being so grown up." Apparently she was getting a good look at the equipment.

"Mom!"

"Oh, don't be such a prude! Remember who changed your diapers and gave you baths for all those years."

"Well, I guess you noticed I'm not a baby anymore. Could you just help me back to bed? And could you put some lotion on my face? It's starting to hurt."

Feeling her rub body lotion over my face and neck was pleasant. "Thanks, that feels good."

"Roll over onto you tummy and I'll put some on your back. By the way, dinner will be late tonight. Karen's got something to do after school and your dad won't be in from the field until dark." She put me to sleep with the back rub.

Some time later, I guess it was late afternoon, I woke up because I was trying to turn over and I couldn't. I lay there trying to figure out if I was wrapped up in the sheets or something until it finally dawned on me that both my wrists and both my ankles were restrained. I almost panicked for a moment until it occurred to me this must be one of Karen's little adolescent jokes. She said she was going to do something nasty to me and I guess this was the best she could come up with.

"OK, you little twerp! Har, har, very funny! Now untie me!"

I heard movement in the room then someone near my ear whispered, "Shh."

"I'm not kidding, Karen. My sense of humor is wearing thin."

"Shh."

I could feel the sheet sliding off my body leaving me lying there in my boxers.

"Would you grow up? If you don't untie me I'm going to call Mom. I don't think she'll think this is so funny."

I felt a finger pressed to my lips. "Shh."

Karen could be a real pain in the ass, sometimes. She thought she was hot shit and figured she was safe from any reprisal as long as Dad was around to protect her. She had him wrapped around her little finger, especially since she started looking more like a woman that a girl. There was no question she took after Mom in the looks department. I have to admit I'd had more that one fantasy about her while I was abusing myself. But this was a little over the top.

"I'm not kidding, you little shit! Mom!"

No answer.

"Mom!"

Still no answer.

"Where's Mom?"

"Shh."

I felt something brushing against my cheek and caught a very faint hint of some kind of perfume that was vaguely familiar. I figured out it was somebody's fingers when they drifted down from my face to my chest and softly moved back and forth barely touching my skin, stopping to tease my nipples and sending a little jolt down my belly. I struggled trying to pull my hands free but it wasn't going to happen.

"Knock it off, you little bitch! You've had your fun so just untie me and you can go brag to your stupid friends about the joke you played on your big brother."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.