I'm Going to Make It All the Way - Cover

I'm Going to Make It All the Way

Copyright© 2012 by Stultus

Chapter 6

“First of all, I’m the last person on earth to look at another gal and slut shame her,” Leah insisted with rather more intensity and sincerity than she had probably intended. “I wasn’t jealous, honestly, then or even now. I’ve never been able to keep my legs together and swear fealty to just one man or woman, either at any point in my past or any likely future. I’m a woman with the morals of a man, and I’ve never been anything but honest about that. I love sex, always have ever since my first boyfriend popped my cherry when I was fifteen. I had no regrets then and almost no regrets now. I love people for who they are and expect my lovers to feel the same way. When anyone’s gotten too attached or clingy, I’ve bolted ... every time. And that’s what I’d planned to do ... soon, until I found that I’m now the one that’s too attached and can’t let go. Then to make everything even worse, she drove into the camp two weeks ago and I could see at a glance that she was also emotionally attached to you as well.”

“Well, she did help me at a bad time,” I admitted, “when I had come down pretty sick in her town and she tended to me ... at rather great personal risk to herself. I admit it was a pretty emotional experience, the two of us had, but I’m pretty sure that when we parted there were already some existing family issues that was going to make any long term relation impractical, if not entirely impossible.”

“Well, that’s sort of what she told me too, but the look in her eyes said strongly otherwise. She’s in love, but still in the later stages of denial about it ... kind of like me. Now don’t interrupt, let me tell this my way, slowly, in some sort of way that we can both then make some sense out of it afterwards.”

“For starters,” she said after a long pause, “she’s absolutely fucking gorgeous! She’s got something ... I don’t know what, but perfect genes and pheromones that just make anyone breathing next to her want to rip off her clothes and ravish her. I’ve only been in love, actually love, not ‘you’re fun to fuck’ love, with another woman once in my entire life, about four or five years ago. I’ve fucked several others, before and since then, but until I’d met Roberta, I’d never, ever met a women where in less than five minutes together we were both naked and diddling each other. You’ve heard the expression it was ‘just like magic’, well it was. She must be a witch! If it wasn’t for you ... I’d have begged to move-in with her and share her bed until we’re old and grey!”

“Anyway, I heard her truck pull up and I came out to find her trying to put a note under the wiper of your car. We said ‘Hi’ and we introduced ourselves. She was at least three inches taller than me, prettier than me with supermodel cheekbones, a nicer fuckable ass than mine, legs that went on forever, and also the best set of tits I’ve ever seen in my entire life! You couldn’t miss them, bra-less and absolutely pasted to her sweat-soaked blouse with obvious nipples that appeared to have their own zip code! I couldn’t take my eyes off of her boobs and she was admiring mine nearly as obviously ... that’s the best part about wearing old worn out tanks, they really show off the headlights. Damn, though ... her tits are the best I’ve ever seen. Way better than mine, a full cup bigger and not even a hint of sag. I knew I couldn’t compete with her, so I wanted to absolutely hate her guts, but couldn’t.”

“That’s definitely the Roberta I met,” I agreed, “She looks like she ought to be walking a catwalk at some fashion show, but she’s actually totally oblivious to the fact that she is gorgeous, and desirable. If she showed up here at all, that meant it was pretty damn important and she was desperate ... because she has nearly no proper conception of how to interact with regular people from outside or her weird town; any of us, normal ones like you and I. You’re dead right about her pheromones ... it’s a real thing for her, and she’s oblivious to the effect it has on people. So, long story short, the two of you ended up in bed together, and probably pretty rapidly.”

“Men are pigs, but you’re not wrong. She’d been driving hard for about a day and looked it. Hot and with desert dust and sweat everywhere on every perfect inch of her body and luscious long hair. I offered her a shower and then she noticed the big swimming pool and we damned near ran for it. I swear, not thirty seconds later, she was pulling off my tank top and we were both naked in the pool. Less than a minute later and she was kissing me, and after that it was a race to see whose fingers could get in each other’s cunts the soonest. It was nice that we had the place entirely to ourselves because we must have fucked in the pool for hours, but I don’t remember the time passing by at all. When the sun went down we went to bed and ate each other all night. I got to show off my toy collection, and demonstrated my lighted dildo deep throating carnival tricks and she then had me spending a chuck of the next week teaching her at least the basics. You can’t train a virgin throat like hers to deep throat a whopper like yours overnight, but I think that I at least improved her cock-sucking skills up to a solid journeyman level. You’ll be impressed!” I already was, and quickly stole a quick kiss.

“Yeah, you heard me about right. I spent a full week just about constantly in bed with your girlfriend. I think she’d mentioned it to you, that she ‘did girls’ exclusively before you entered her life. Fuck, she taught me things to do to another woman that none of my old girlfriends had ever even dreamed about. To become her permanent lesbo lover I’d let her do any fucking thing she could want with me, and I’d probably beg for it. Pierce every orifice and protrusion on my body, tat me up, shave my head or even put a dog collar on me and order me to piss on all fours. Damn, bring it on! I know I love you, and I think I now love her too, maybe, just about as much. Why can’t I just have you both? Oh, because it’s so simple really ... she’s a governmental what-the-fuck and her jealous brother has active hit squads out looking for you ... so I’m totally fucked both coming and going! That’s just more emotional shit than I’m capable of handling at the moment!”

Then after a deep breath, she finished her final thought. “So, the two people I most want to fuck and then spend the rest of my life fucking, both have lives that are so fucked up that now my ass could be fucking dead too, in a matter of fucking moments, perhaps. I can’t win this one, so FUCK ME!”

She didn’t want to talk again for a while and since the sun was near straight overhead, we moved back to our camp for a long siesta through the midday heat, without any foreplay or sex. I napped ... but I think I heard Leah crying once, softly, just outside of the tent.

A few hours later, during our next late afternoon walk, Leah finally got around to explaining in better detail why Roberta had driven, in something of a rush, from Ram’s Mine.

“It’s about her brother,” she finally told me, “apparently you pissed him off and or he didn’t like it you banged his sister. Sounds a bit hillbilly there to me. They both work for someone else, something government, she said, but wouldn’t give me any details, but if had to guess, it would involve space aliens. We are in Arizona and her little town is right next to one of the most notorious secret underground government labs for alleged alien tech ... Google search said about as much, and I found a few other websites that reported other rumors, like testing alien tech and human-space creature hybrids. Yeah, I 100% believe that rumor, I spent a week in bed with Roberta! No way she’s 100% human ... she’s just too goddamned perfect in every fucking way.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.