Blood Moon Chronicles: Book 3: A New Moon Rises - Cover

Blood Moon Chronicles: Book 3: A New Moon Rises

Copyright© 2012 by James Howlette

Chapter 17

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Book 3 in the story of Young Davik, and his Quest for vengeance. Davik is now changing and must learn to control his new abilities. But the beast is on the move too, and soon the two forces will clash. Who will prevail and could something new be born out of their conflict.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   non-anthro   Were animal   Big Breasts   Size   Slow   Violence  

We both stood there in shock, waiting for what Violet would do next. Her face was a mixture of emotions that, for the first time since I had known her, could not read. After a few minutes of silence, she walked up and slapped her mother in the face. The force of the blow made a loud smack and her mother’s head rocked back at the force. As soon as she smacked her mother, she turned to smack me, but my reflexes caught her arm mid-swing. She looked at me with unabashed hatred and as I searched her eyes for some shred of understanding, pain shot through me. She had taken my moment of distraction and used it to drive her knee between my legs. Her strike was true, and I felt my knees grow weak, as my eyes flashed in and out of focus.

“I cannot believe you would hide something like this from me I do not want to see either of you ever again!”

Violet stormed off, as Ilane attempted to help me stand. My legs still felt weak, and I was surprised that one blow could render me so helpless. It took a few minutes for the various sensations to dissipate and I started feeling myself again.

“By the gods, I never want to feel that again,” I exclaimed. “I had hoped that Lillian could have told her, once she calmed down, but circumstances seem not to want that to happen.”

“I am sorry she did that, Davik, I am disheartened to say that Ruben taught her that after the incident with Brant. He wanted her to be able to get out of a bad situation if one or both of her hands were restrained by a man.”

“It is okay, I understand,” I replied, but even I doubted my words. “I am more worried about how this will impact things at home for you.”

“I will just have to find that out when I get there, but it is late, and I should be getting back. I hope that we can somehow work this out, but it is not the same without Ruben.”

I gave her a hug and she headed off back towards the town, as I turned and made my way inside.

I found two very cross women standing before me and I wondered how much of what had happened they had overheard.

“Hello, ladies,” I said, unsure of what exactly the problem was. “Is there something that I could help you with?”

“When were you going to tell Liza and me about Lillian? I would believe that we would be notified of something that important.”

“I know,” I replied with a sigh. “However, it was not my secret to tell, it was Lillian’s. Ilane had figured it out before even I knew about it and she seemed to be okay with it. You guys had been coming to accept her. If that came out now, who knows what would have happened? I can understand her reluctance, however, you, Liza, knew about her, in a way.”

She looked at her sister, then back at me, with a confused look on her face. She could not place where she had seen Lillian before.

“The she-wolf that helped us during the attack when we were returning to Cartha. The one that helped me defeat Ruben even though I had tried to prevent his death - it was her.”

Realization dawned on her face and instead of the righteous indignation she had earlier, she now looked embarrassed. She tugged Trina by the arm, and they went up to their room. I made my way upstairs and stopped in to talk to Celka, knocking on her door to pull her attention away from a book she was reading.

“Celka, just thought I would mention; it seems Lillian’s secret has been revealed. Ilane and I were talking. She is already aware of Lillian’s other nature and we were overheard. The first and likely more damaging eavesdropper was Violet, and her reaction was rather bad. The other two were Trina and Liza, who were probably listening in out of worry for me. They were angry until I pointed out that Lillian was the wolf that had protected us during our return to Cartha. I also pointed out that she was the only reason Ruben had not killed me. While no one is yet aware of your connection to her, I felt that you should be made aware.”

She nodded, a pensive look on her face, before returning to reading the book that she had before her. I closed her door, to give her some privacy and made my way to my room. I was tempted to listen in, to find out what the girls were talking about and if there would be any problems in the future. I decided against it. If I did that it would not be long before I felt I should listen to other people’s conversations. That would make no better than the bastard I was trying to stop.

I made my way into my room, closing my door behind me. I looked around my room and for the first time since I came back, it felt empty. I knew the reason why it felt different and the emotions I had thought were under control welled up again. I let the tears flow but did my best to make sure that I could not be heard.

I removed my shirt and boots before climbing into my bed. What once felt comfortable and warm, now had a cold and lonely feel to it. Both my heart and my head were now unsure of my future with Violet - only time would tell. I wiped my eyes of their unshed tears and tried to clear my head and let sleep overtake me. I focused on my breathing and soon the embrace of sleep wrapped me in her embrace, as I resigned myself to sleep.

I cannot believe that I had been placed on guard duty, which was beneath me, to guard the damned horses. My father will pay dearly for having me placed in this situation. I should be in Cartha, drinking and taking my pleasures of the local women, not flinging shit and taking orders. Why did that damned wolf have to only kill the blacksmith, he should have killed my father too. I made my way to my scheduled route and tried not to dwell on the boredom I would feel for the next four hours. I had been given this task by the duty commander when we arrived in Retvan, as punishment for my behavior in the field. So, what if I had been found asleep at my post. What did it matter, it was a boring job and I was tired? The rest of the company were either sleeping or out at the taverns drinking and finding women to service their carnal desires. I was thanking the gods that my assignment would be over in a few minutes, I knew I had ten hours to kill before morning shift and I planned to make the most of them.

My shift ended as Jethro appeared to relieve me - poor bastard got caught sleeping as I had. I returned to the barracks, removed my armor and collected my money for the evening. I then headed off to the nearest tavern to fill my belly with food, my pitcher with ale, and empty my loins into a stupid bitch. My stomach growled as I picked up the scent of food nearby. I increased my speed and found myself in front of The Wailing Witch tavern, a favorite of most of the soldiers. They gave us a discount on amenities, including rooms when we found a woman to take to bed. I went in, hoping to see one or two of the soldiers I had become acquainted with, but they were nowhere to be found. Like me, they did not want to be serving, but were forced to by their Patron parents. We had bonded over our hatred of our parents and of the commander that we served under.

I ordered a pint of ale and the special for the evening and as I waited, I looked around to see if I would have a new conquest tonight. As I ate, a pretty little thing appeared in the tavern and as luck would have it, she was alone. Once my food was finished, I nursed my ale, waiting to see if she took notice of me.

More than enough of the sluts that lived here had taken notice rather quickly of my good looks and not long after were begging me to be between their thighs.

For some reason, this one showed no interest, but like many others, I just needed to give her a push in the right direction. I waited until she left, paid for my meal and made my way out of the tavern. I located her outside the establishment and slowly followed her, waiting for my opportunity. I did not have to wait long as she turned down an empty alleyway and I used the advantage to close the distance.

She shrieked in surprise, but I quickly silenced her with my hand. I then pushed her against the wall, leaving my hand on her mouth while my other arm was across her chest. With her arms pinned by mine and her mouth covered, I took stock of what she had to offer. She had small, pert breasts hidden underneath the dress she had chosen to wear. Her hair was long and full, with a chestnut tone to it. Her brown eyes were wide in surprise and fear.

“You had a chance to give up your charms in the tavern, now I am just going to have to take them. Do not worry though, I will take my time and have you begging when I am done. They are always begging by the time I am done with them. Now, I am going to remove my hand, but if you scream, I will gag you, understand?”

She nodded and I removed my hand from her mouth, using it to grope one of her breasts. She squeaked in surprise, but she did not scream, meaning the bitch would do as she was told. I pushed her to her knees and used my free hand to extract myself from my pants. That is when the bitch laughed - laughed at my erection - and looked up with actual humor in her eyes.

“Are you sure they were not asking if you had put it inside them yet? Or were they just begging for your paltry attempts to end, so they could go find a real man?”

I saw red, as her insults struck me to the core. I backhanded the little bitch as hard as I could, and she laughed in response. I knew how I could stop her from laughing and wrapped my hands around her dainty throat.

“Hard to mock and laugh at me now, is it not, you little bitch! Hard to laugh when you cannot breathe! Show me you are sorry and maybe I will let you live to see tomorrow!”

She fought to break my grasp, scraping at my arms and hitting my chest, but nothing worked. Soon her fighting stopped, and I watched as the life left her eyes. I had never taken a life before and I was harder than I had ever been before.

“Put yourself away before someone else comes down this alleyway,” a raspy voice called out from the shadows.

I released my grip on her throat, causing her lifeless body to fall to the ground as I rushed to tuck my erection into my pants.

“Who in the seven hells are you?” I asked indignantly. “Keep it up and you will wind up like that bitch on the ground in front of me.”

As I put myself away, the cloaked man closed the distance between us, and I found myself pinned against the wall. At my throat was an intricate dagger with a wolf’s head separating the blade and hilt.

“Do NOT try my patience boy, or you will end up lying next to the woman, just as dead as she is. The blade of this knife is coated in enough curare, that all I must do is press the tip into your skin enough to draw blood. Two minutes later you are paralyzed and another two after that you stop breathing and death quickly follows.”

“What do you want then, you creepy bastard? Do you just go around creeping in the shadows and following people?”

“I have been watching you for a while, Brant,” he sneered as he said my name. “I had to be sure you would be the right person to make this offer to. Your other friends did not have the true thirst for what I will need done, you, however, do.”

“Okay,” I asked, wary to not to make him want to stick me with his knife. “What is it, exactly, you want from me, then?”

“What if I told you I could offer you a way to get rid of your father and become the Patron for Cartha. What if, after you become Cartha’s Patron, I could ensure that you are able to be in charge far longer than any who came before you. That you will be able to not only take what you want, but rain terror on the town every few months to keep them under heel?”

“I am listening,” I replied with a smirk. “You give me all of that and I will do whatever you want!”

“You will have leave next month,” he said pulling a vial out of his cloak. “Pour this into his drink, but do not get any on your skin. It will present a natural death that no healer will refute. Once the deed is done, I will arrive and give you your reward.”

“What if I do not do as you ask? I could toss the vial and notify the guard of your intentions against Cartha.”

“Then what I did to the smith and his wife two years ago will pale in comparison to what I do you to everyone who has ever known you. Once you have been forced to watch every single one die, slowly and painfully, then I will finally kill you!”

I felt terror as he uttered his threat, as I had heard of the devastation he had done to the smith, his wife and two of the village guards. It was at that moment I realized what he was offering me, a chance to be like him! I did not have anyone I cared about, except for myself, but I would be an idiot to decline such an offer.

“Okay, I will do as you ask,” I replied carefully. “So, what is it that I can call you, seeing as you already know my name?”

“You can call me Blackheart, boy, “he uttered, taking a step back. “Go back to your barracks and I will deal with the body! You will come here the day you leave for Cartha, to collect the vial and your instructions. Now go, the evening is growing late, and we have much work to do!”

I woke up with a start and would have sat up in bed, but both arms were currently pinned beneath someone. I looked to find a tuft of blond hair on my left and a tuft of brown on my right. At some point after I had fallen asleep, they had come in and joined me in the bed. It was both heartwarming and painful, as it reminded me of what Violet had set up after I was bitten by Brant. I tried not to dwell on the bad memories; instead, seeing this as an affirmation that they were not as angry as I thought. I was also thankful that both girls had decided to remain somewhat clothed. I laid back down and tried to let myself fall back asleep, but a part of me worried that I would end up in yet another memory of that bastard.

It took me a bit of time, but I once again fell into the embrace of sleep. Thankfully there were no more dreams and I awoke at daybreak, minus one bed companion. Liza had gotten up at some point, no doubt to start making morning meal. I tried to get out of the bed without waking Trina but failed and she sat up and stretched her lithe form.

“Morning, Davik,” she said with a sleepy smile. “I hope you are feeling a bit better about everything this morning?”

“I am a bit, thank you, Trina. However, I am a bit confused. You two were angry at me and went upstairs last night, then, when I woke up from a disturbing dream, I found you both in bed with me.”

“Yeah, we planned to talk to you about it in the morning. We were a bit shocked and angry that you had not told us. Especially knowing how we felt about Voguel, since they were responsible for the death of our family. We were ready to stay mad at you, but the more we thought about it the more we could not stay mad.

“You have never held information back from us intentionally, unless it would be a risk to our or someone else’s safety. You said yourself that she had not only protected you but my sister as well on the trip back from Dru’Tirk. Then we began to think about the time we spent with her and we could not see how she could be a monster like Brant and those who helped him.

“We agreed to trust your judgement when we swore our service and for that moment, we forgot who we are. You have treated us like equals instead of the servants that bound themselves into your service. Once we figured that out, we heard you rustling and muttering in your sleep and wanted to help. We could not figure out who should go, so we both came in and lay with you. A few minutes later, you calmed down and we followed you into slumber a short time later.”

I gave her a hug and thanked her for her understanding on the matter. I got dressed and made my way down to the dining room to partake of the food that Liza had prepared and asked about the day’s plans with the others.

Ilane had not come for breakfast, but I had assumed that would have been the case as she would be trying to calm Violet down and try and reason with her. Once everyone told of their tasks for the day, I let them know that I was planning to meet with Edgar today.

“I am going to talk to Edgar about purchasing the empty piece of land next to us, as well as the one across the road leading out of town behind us. I do not think it will be an issue, as I will be utilizing the land to help grow our businesses and thus increase the Drectar flowing into the town.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.