Decisions - Cover

Decisions

Copyright© 2012 by Westside24

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A man makes many decisions in life involving the women he meets.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Things at work continued to be a somewhat hectic with the implementation of the new computer system. Paul had to admit that watching and listening to Stacy as she did the training was still worth the price of admission. Her lower body was still his chief attraction but her pretty face was starting to get more of his votes. She certainly knew the software product and could effectively impart her knowledge to Paul’s employees.

Paul was having a cup of coffee with Stacy late Wednesday afternoon.

“If things go right, Friday will be your last day with us. It seems that the employees are familiar with the system and what’s required to properly use it. Thanks for doing an excellent job in training them on the system’s nuances.”

“Your employees are pretty sharp and seem to understand how to use the system program. The younger employees adapt quicker than the older employees but that is to be expected since they have grown up with computers.”

“Gee, here I thought I was having problems in learning to use the system because it was something new and now you tell it’s because I’m old.”

She laughed and said, “You know that’s not what I mean, it was just an observation.”

“Well, I would like to thank you for your efforts and would like to thank you by taking you out to dinner. Since you are leaving Friday, I would think you would like to hit the road right after work, since living in a motel can be rather boring. Thursday is a bad day for me to take you out to dinner because that’s when I do my community service. Tonight would be the best night to do it.”

“You are in trouble with the law?”

“Why are you asking?”

“You said you were doing ‘community service’.”

Paul laughed and said, “Oh, that’s what I call it when I go and help out at the parish with their bingo game.”

She laughed and at the same time seemed a little relieved to hear his explanation.

“Going to dinner would be nice, what time will you pick me up?”

“Six at the motel.”

Paul walked into the lobby of the motel promptly at six, and found Stacy waiting for him there. She was wearing one of her tight business suit skirts, but had on a dark blue blouse.

She had a nice smile on her face when she said, “Sorry, I didn’t pack a dress, so this will have to do.”

“Stacy you look fine in anything you wear and I’m not telling you something you don’t already know.” This caused her to blush lightly and giggle at his statement.

Paul asked her if she preferred fish or steak but she surprised him when she said she wanted to do Italian. He drove over to Mama Rosanna’s which was a nice Italian restaurant.

Dinner was enjoyable and interesting. Paul asked Stacy about herself and how things were going in her life.

“Well, I graduated from the University with a degree in computer science and a minor in communications. Tech was the hot area then and everyone in it was becoming a millionaire. I hooked up with this company hoping to become one myself. The tech bubble busted shortly thereafter so that killed that idea of getting rich fast. The company had some good programmers and software engineers. They concentrated on business systems for small and mid-size businesses and have not only survived but are growing. When I am not doing this training on the system, I get involved and do the sales pitching to companies about them converting to our system.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.