Parent Teacher Conference - Cover

Parent Teacher Conference

Copyright© 2012 by NymphWriter

Chapter 19: My Second Meeting with the Queen

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19: My Second Meeting with the Queen - After young teacher meets with a student's father, she has a night unlike any she's ever had before, only to find he isn't who he seems to be... but the true question is... who is he? She must find out for herself does he love her? She must ask herself, does she love him?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Light Bond   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   School   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction aliens story, sci-fi aliens story, science fiction spaceship story

Our journey was so much more uneventful than the last time I made this trip, and on so many levels, I was grateful. I was both nervous and excited as we got closer, and would spend my spare time listening to stories of growing up, their schools and educational system, different celebrations, and much more. The crew seemed to enjoy sharing these stories with me, and in exchange, I shared with them about growing up on Earth, the places I lived, visited, and anything else they were interested in hearing about. Lara would even join in and share about her working at my school, learning how to drive, and being accepted by most Earthlings.

When we arrived on his planet, I looked out the window in our room, and saw a large group of creatures standing by where we were to land. It looked a bit like someone had poured a bag a skittles with all of the beautiful colors I saw from the different skin and hair colors of the creatures. At first, I was so taken by the sight that I don't consider why they were there. Then, I realized they were there to greet us, or me. I started to think I had made a huge mistake about coming here. I had chosen to wear my best jeans, and a plain pink blouse because I thought it looked nice on me, but I started to think I should have worn clothes of their world instead. I felt myself begin to panic when Oliver came in and took my hands into his gently.

He said, "My love, we are home. What's wrong?"

I pointed out the window and said, "Are they all here ... for me?"

"No," said Oliver. "They're here for us."

"Are you sure I'm the right woman to be Queen?" I asked. 'Cause right now, I've got my doubts.'

"Alexis, if I didn't think you were the right woman for me, I wouldn't have asked you to be my life-mate. Don't worry about being queen right now. My people will grow to love you as much as I do."

He leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips. I felt that familiar flame rise up though my body when I heard the sound of someone clearing their throat. We turned and saw Lara smiling at us. "I really hate interrupting such a romantic scene, but it's time to greet your people."

I hate to admit it, but I was glad she stopped us when she did. No telling how much more might have happened had she not. Lara led us to the outside door, and stood aside as we walked out and were met with the loudest sound I'd ever heard. Thousands of different colored creatures were there, cheering and waving. It was as if we were some kind of celebrities. 'Was this was it was like for the Beatles when they came to America in 1964 the first time?' I thought. I stood there stunned for a moment, then I noticed Oliver smiling and waving. He glanced at me and I smiled, first at him, then at the crowd. I began to wave, and the crowd began to cheer even louder and it made me smile even bigger. Oliver took my hand, together we walked down as Lara and a couple of other guardians followed us into the castle.

Once we were out of sight of the crowd, and my eyes had adjusted to the darker room, I saw a group coming toward us. It took me a moment to realize it was Oliver's mother, my future mother-in-law, the Queen leading the group. She seemed to be smiling at us and I was more than a little nervous to see her again, especially since our last meeting wasn't as pleasant as I would have liked.

"Welcome home my son," said the Queen as she came toward Oliver with open arms.

"Mother," said Oliver.

He released my hand and embraced his mother in a big hug. Then they separated and she looked at me smiling. "We meet again Alexis Perry."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.