Trouble - Cover

Trouble

Copyright© 2012 by LexiRose

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sometimes I just can't help myself, an idea pops into my head and I just have to follow through...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Rough   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

Pushing open the door to his flat, Carl led me inside, dumping his armful of stuff on the kitchen counter and dragging me insistently into his bedroom.

Leaving the door slightly ajar he pushed me back onto the bed and spread the dressing gown, staring at my nakedness until I began to feel nervous.

Wriggling up the bed I pulled his head down for a kiss as he slid the dressing gown off my shoulders, his calloused hands roaming over my body as I tried to tug his shirt out from under his belt.

Taking both of my wrists in just one of his hands he held them above my head, pushing back until I was lying flat on the bed, completely naked now whilst he was still fully clothed, he even had his shoes on!

Keeping my hands held above my head he studied my face as he thrust two fingers easily inside me. I was still wet from my recent orgasm and still very sensitive. I moaned and squeezed my eyes closed so that I didn't have to watch him, feeling suddenly very shy.

His thumb strummed my clit as his fingers worked away inside of me. There was something amazingly hot about being held almost immobile and finger fucked by a fully clothed man. I shouldn't have liked it but I did.

Letting go of my hands he spread my legs wide, draping them over his shoulders as he knelt on the floor at the end of the bed. Pushing his fingers roughly back inside me he opened his mouth on my pussy again, his beard rubbing against my inner thighs as I writhed and fought to get away from his marauding tongue.

As I convulsed again around his fingers he wasted no time in pulling free from my thrashing hips, yanking his shirt and sweater over his head in one quick movement before dropping his trousers and kicking them, along with his shoes, to the far side of the room.

I barely had time to breath before he wrapped my ankles around his neck again and buried the whole of his throbbing length into my still twitching pussy, his cock bouncing off the neck of my cervix as balls slapped against my arse. This was hard, rough, animalistic sex and I loved it!

Flipping me over onto my stomach he grabbed a chunk of my hair as he entered me from behind, my back arching as he pulled painfully on my hair. I thrust back against him, screaming and grunting in a most unladylike manner as he pounded into me again and again. Reaching round he found one of my nipples and pinched it between his fingers making me squeal in pain/pleasure as he kneaded and tugged on my breasts.

Taking a firm grip on my hips, he dug his fingernails into my flesh as he fucked me harder and deeper than before. I could barely breath, each time our hips connected the jolt of impact knocked the breath from my body until with a deep groan he buried himself into me, his cock twitching, filling my pussy with his cum.

Holding my like that, he inserted one finger inside me, beside his cock, drawing the wetness out and circling my bruised clit again with surprising gentleness.

The contrast between the violent frenzy of just seconds ago and this tender stroking was enough to send me over the edge again and I collapsed forward on his bed, his cock slipping out of me as I panted into his pillow.

Flopping down next to me, he rolled onto his back, also breathing hard. I could feel his cum starting to leak out and run down my legs to the sheets. I guessed it was me sleeping in the wet patch tonight then.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.