Lisa the Amazon Destroyer - Cover

Lisa the Amazon Destroyer

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The third story in a previous unfinished trilogy about a tough man tournament, a female combatant and a revenge seeking opponent. It is a love story of sorts.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Oral Sex   Slow  

A year ago, I entered a tough man contest run by the university; it was to take the format of boxing tournament; as opposed to a no rules street fighting sort of thing. I figured because I was a real good boxer that I had a pretty good chance of winning. That was before I met Lisa. She stood six foot two and weighed two hundred and five pounds. She was a large girl, well muscled and nicely curved. As for me, I'm Bob, I'm five foot eight and weigh one hundred and sixty five pounds. I'm in real good shape and well muscled, but next to her, I looked like a runt. Worse still, my weight put me in the heavier of the two classes, along with Lisa.

I remember when I filed my entry form; those running the tournament didn't want a girl to compete. I argued that if she wanted to compete she should be allowed to; that was before I saw her. They even tried to dissuade her from competing by insisting that she wear the same type clothes that the male fighters wore; shorts and no shirt. I'll save you the gruesome details; but basically she destroyed me in a little over a minute and a half. I came out of the fight with a broken nose, two black eyes and assorted bruises over my entire upper body. She, on the other hand, hardly broke a sweat. The only blood on her was mine.

Two days later she fought a guy in the semi finals; he lasted about thirty seconds. He made the mistake of looking at her tits instead of at her fists.

The finals were held a few days later. It was a classic case of a puncher taking out a boxer. Lisa was actual behind on points after the first round. Her opponent was six foot four and faster than she was. Although he didn't possess a knockout punch, he hit her repeatedly with sharp jabs which bloodied her nose and blackened her eye; but eventually she cornered him and rendered him helpless with several brutal body shots and knocked him out halfway through the second round.

Of her four fights, the one with me was the second longest. She was big, extremely strong and brutal; almost sadistic. She seemed to not just want to win; she wanted to destroy her opponent. She took particular joy in breaking each fighter's nose. We all walked around campus with our nose bandaged, wearing sunglasses to hide the bruising we had suffered.

Inexplicably, I looked forward to fighting her again; I guess I'm more of a masochist than I thought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.