My Sister Makes Me Hard! - Cover

My Sister Makes Me Hard!

 

Chapter 6

After both of us got ready for bed separately, I heard a knock on my door, and I said 'Come In.' It was my 15-year-old sister Gloria, and she had on a oversized shirt and I couldn't really tell if she had anything on besides that.

I raised the covers of my bed up and she crawled in.

"Just because I'm in your bed, doesn't mean we'll ever fuck, Win — OK?"

"Sure, Glory — I completely understand, things have moved very fast between us. I don't even want to do any more than cuddle, maybe touch you a little. I'm OK if we just fall asleep together — it means I get to wake up in the morning with the most beautiful girl I know."

"Talking like that to me helps, Win. I never knew you cared so much for me. When you first started coming up behind me at school, I thought you were setting me up for something, but when you starting saying, 'I love you' and 'You make me hard, ' I was actually getting wet and had to go to the restroom."

She scooted over to me, as I turned off my light and we fell asleep in each other's arms.


I woke up behind my sister, and my hand was on her breast, under the shirt. She was still sleeping as I looked at her.

I know a lot of guys with sisters, and most of the girls aren't terribly pretty, but my sister is cute. Her dimples, her naturally long eyelashes, and her darling upturned nose — all attracted me to her.

I removed my hand and placed my lips on the same breast, apparently waking her. "Perv," she giggled as she got up and stretched. "I never slept so sound in my entire life, Winston. Come here — give me a kiss please?"

I did as we quickly got into quite the make out session as Dad come into my room.

"What did I tell you two?" he said straight at me.

Mom came rushing in and said, "Sorry kids, I never told your father?"

"Never told me what?" he countered.

"The kids came to me asking if it was OK if they slept in the same bed together -- I extrapolated from your rules, that it would be OK. I'm to blame here honey. Don't be mad at them."

"Well, all right — If you're quiet then it's OK, but ... What the hell are these?" he got all excited seeing the sampler pack of condoms on my armoire desk.

"Dad, those are for the future, all right! Look -- all twelve are there; it hasn't even been opened yet. Besides Glory and I have decided that we aren't even close to being ready to do anything that would require opening that package. All we did last night was kiss a little and we went to bed ... to sleep. This morning we were kissing, before our parents BOTH walked in My Room without so much as a knock on the door."

"Sorry, Winston — habit. Where did you purchase those anyway?"

"At the Rexall's on the Johnson Parkway — halfway out of town."

"What're you two wearing anyway?" he asked.

"Kids, never mind him, he doesn't understand boundaries?" mom said, pushing him out of the room.

"Boundaries ... I'll show him some boundaries..."

And he and Mom were out.

"It's Saturday Morning, what do you want to do Glory?"

"Make out some more," she said rolling over on top of me. "Oooh, you're hard as a rock. Know how to use that?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.