Shadows From the Past
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by A Strange Geek

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The Harbingers have little cause to celebrate either their recent victory or the coming holidays. Jason is beside himself, desperately searching Elizabeth's journal for clues to combat the Darkness and fulfill a promise to find Richie's father, all while Heather falls deeper under Laura's control and Melinda to her own mother. Little do they know they will soon be confronting something even more difficult than the Darkness itself.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

Aunt Betty plucked another of the stuffed mushrooms from the platter on the coffee table with surprisingly thin and delicate fingers for someone of her size. She picked up the small plate from the end table and held it beneath her morsel, the huge, round lens of her glasses flashing as she turned her head towards her sister. "All I can say, Audrey, dear, is that it is high time you took a firmer hand with your son."

From a chair on the other side of the coffee table, Jason watched his aunt consume the mushroom in two bites. Betty was his mother's older sister, a larger and more formidable version of Audrey. She was what his mother might look like if she were overweight and endowed with one or two more cup sizes.

"It's not like I want to, Betty," Audrey said in a voice which sounded soft compared to her sister's booming tone. "I've never had this much trouble with him."

Jason bit his lip to suppress a sigh. He leaned forward and grabbed a handful of carrot sticks from the vegetable tray, not bothering to swipe them through the dip before he stuffed one in his mouth with as loud a crunch as he could manage. It had no effect, as Betty went on as if he were not there. "I predicted this, you know I did! Teenagers, Audrey, they're all alike. Secretive little sneaks that you have to watch all the time."

Jason tried not to be angry when his mother sighed and nodded, her Aura spinning around her like a vortex. He averted his eyes, his gaze trailing along the coffee table. Every tradition of Thanksgiving now seemed spoiled or tainted. He used to love sitting around the living room with the family as the turkey baked, munching on vegetables and dip and whatever new recipe his mother wanted to try. This year it was stuffed mushrooms. He had eaten only one before the conversation started and destroyed his appetite.

"That's just it, Betty, I can't watch him all the time. He has to go to school, and he has his friends--"

Betty helped herself to another mushroom, plopping it on her plate before wagging a finger at her sister. "If he's getting into mischief at that high school, then it's your business to find out just what's going on over there. You should march into the principal's office and insist she keep better tabs on him!"

Jason flinched, and his stomach clenched. The last thing he wanted was any contact between his mother and Ms. Bendon. He felt no small measure of relief when his mother countered, "I'm reasonably sure school is not the issue. His grades are still up, and he's been taking on more schoolwork lately."

"Hrmph," Betty snorted, as if annoyed at having her theory shot down. She bolted down the mushroom as if bursting to speak again. "Then maybe you should look to his friends. Teens have the attention span of a gnat. Far too easy to distract, going after the next fad like a cat chasing something shiny."

"I've already imposed a limit on how much time he can spend out of the home after school."

"I would not allow any time at all! I would insist he get home right away, where you can keep an eye on him."

Jason gave his mother a despondent look when she slowly nodded. He was baffled by this turn of events. The Darkness must have influenced his mother into inviting Betty, as normally Audrey could not stand how her sister liked to butt into her affairs. He had even overheard his father say earlier that week "Audrey, what in heaven's name possessed you to invite her?"

He had not heard the answer, and now he cursed himself for not seeing the signs. The term "possessed" should have been his clue.

But was this all the Darkness wanted? To make his mother more receptive to placing even more restrictions on him? It seemed like a lot of effort for a small gain.

"I don't want to completely isolate him from his friends," Audrey said, though her voice was tentative.

"But if you insist your son is this paragon of purity," Betty began with a sneer in her voice. "Then that leaves only one other explanation. Perhaps you can control your son, but you cannot control his friends, yet they seem to have no problem influencing him." She snatched another mushroom from the platter. "I've always said, Audrey, that you are who your friends are, and if your friends are rotten, then--"

"My friends are not rotten," Jason cried, casting a burning gaze on his aunt.

Aunt Betty raised an eyebrow as she cast a lofty and disapproving look at him. Jason's gaze swept his aunt's portly frame, but found no evidence of even a wisp of an Aura. She was just being her insufferable self. He could not decide if that was better or worse than the alternative.

"Jason, hush," Audrey whispered before she turned back to her sister. "I'm just not as much of a disciplinarian with my children as you are with yours."

"Hrmph. Yes, I know. My children did not give me this trouble because I laid down the law for them very early on. Now look at them! Two fine sons serving their country overseas!"

Probably because combat in Iraq was more tolerable than life with you, Jason thought vehemently.

"Responsibility, Audrey," Betty continued, wagging a finger before wolfing down another mushroom. "That's what it comes down to. Our parents didn't kowtow to this permissive attitude that's permeated society today. We were put to work. Good, hard work."

"I've considered having Jason find a job over the next summer."

Jason paused midway through chewing another carrot stick.

Betty shook her head. "Too little, too late. You have to get to the root of the problem now. He has to start shouldering some responsibility now."

Audrey hesitated. She had never insisted Jason find a job. If anything, she resisted the idea. She much preferred having him available for chores around the house, and she had expressed a distaste for how much she had to work when she was a child.

Her Aura slithered around her body with sinister intent. It collected between and around her legs and bosom. "I ... I don't know, Betty," she said in a weak voice. "I don't see how there's anything I can do about it now."

"Nonsense! You cannot tell me that there is no one in this town who does not need additional help during the holiday season."

Jason blanched. A job? Now? He barely had enough time as it was to continue his research of the journal and keeping his promise to Richie. As he looked as his mother, she briefly closed her eyes and uttered a soft, husky sigh, her thighs quivering under her house dress.

"A job," Audrey whispered. "Yes, I-I guess you're right."

"Of course I'm right, Audrey. That will keep him busy after school and away from his troublemaker friends. And it will teach him responsibility."

Audrey nodded, letting out another soft sigh. She lay a trembling hand over her heart and took a deep breath, her nipples forming two distinct bumps on her dress. She spread her thighs apart as a very soft moan escaped her lips.

Jason looked away and wished he could leave the room. Or maybe he should try to get his mother to yell at him and break her out of this brainwashing. Instead, his head spun with questions and confusion. Where was all this leading? Jobs for teens during the winter in a small town like Haven would be practically nonexistent; about the only thing available would be volunteer work.

But the most confusing question of all was: how did the Darkness get at his mother? His only clue was that its hold was not complete. Her Aura was nowhere near as bad as what he had seen on Penny Sovert or Sandra Gardner, and now it had to bring in backup to accomplish its aims, whatever they were.

He had only one clue. While he had helped his mother prepare the potatoes for dinner and the vegetables for the platter, he had studied the energy patterns in his mother's Aura. At first his purpose had been to rule out his father's influence, but then he saw something else, a faint pattern he was sure he had seen before. He just could not quite recall where.

"There's an online community board," Audrey said in a slightly husky voice. "I see jobs posted there during the summer all the time."

"Then that's where you should start, my dear," Betty said with a face beaming in smug satisfaction. Jason came close to wishing he had the Book back so he could find a spell to wipe away that insipid expression. She plucked yet another mushroom from the platter. "I would be very surprised if no one needed some temporary labor, what with the holiday rush coming."

Jason wanted to laugh. Haven did not have a huge retail market. If there were any rush at all during the holidays, it would be a rush online to places like Amazon.

Audrey's lips curled into a soft smile. "Thank you, Betty. I'm glad I talked to you about this, it's really a load off my mind. Is there anything else you wanted to say before I get back to preparing dinner?"

"Just one more thing." Aunt Betty popped the mushroom in her mouth and consumed it with only a few cursory chews. "You simply must share this wonderful stuffed mushrooms recipe with me."


Ned had been so taken by the view that it would almost be a disappointment to make it to Cassie's mansion at the top of the mesa.

Except for where it had been tossed to the embankments by a plow, the snow lay in untouched dazzling splendor, save for the little trails created by rabbits and foxes. Delicate blankets of white crystal lay nestled in the long needles of Douglas firs or held by the drooping arms of blue spruces. He loved watching them drop to the ground in little drifts as the sun rose over the top of the mesa.

That a large, ostentatious mansion lay at the top seemed unreal in all this natural wonder. Except for his occasional glimpse of Haven through the trees, he felt more isolated the further they climbed. Only the road itself hinted at what lay ahead. The long, lazy loops of the switchback had been built to be negotiated easily by a stretch limo.

"Did yer father do all this?" Ned asked in amazement.

"Yes, Father had all of it built," Cassie replied, though she had not sounded as thrilled. "The mesa and the areas to the west and south were completely empty and uninhabited when he acquired them from the Bureau of Land Management."

Ned stared at her. "The B.L.M.? How the heck did he manage that without causin' a big stink?"

"My father has ... political friends, let's just leave it at that. He built the mansion, Mesa View Estates, and Hilltop Estates."

"Huh? Where's that last one at?"

"We're passing through it."

Ned stared out the window. He had assumed the narrow roads which forked off on either side were off-road trails or camping areas. As he caught a glimpse of a huge house past a stand of bare aspen trees, he realized they were driveways.

"Man oh man," Ned said. "What some people won't do ta get away from it all, huh? Yer family biggest of all, bein' at the tippy-top."

"To be honest, I'm not sure why Father moved us here," Cassie said. "This was supposed to be a summer home. I was born here by accident."

"So ya said. A month early."

"I'm told my mother was not at all happy about it," Cassie said in a subdued voice, her eyes clouded.

"Um, yeah." Ned tugged his tie. "But she musta liked the place after all, huh? Y'all came ta live here."

"But I never understood why. All of Father's business contacts are on the east coast. Something brought them here, but I don't know what."

"Huh. Ya don't think Haven got to 'em way back--"

"No, it's not that." She lowered her voice to a whisper long enough to add, "No one in the mansion has an Aura. But it just never felt right for us to be here. It's like..." Her voice trailed off, and her eyes became wide and unfocused. Ned's eyebrows rose just before she suddenly blinked rapidly and shook her head. "I'm sorry, I-I'm just rambling now."

"Nah, it's okay. But it sounds like something 'bout this is freakin' ya out."

"No, not really. I was just ... I'm distracted by Diane."

"Huh? Diane?"

"She's one of the few I can still sense clearly over the link. Except she sort of faded out on me for awhile."

Ned frowned. "Wait, what? Did something happen to--"

Cassie waved him silent when Harry turned his head slightly for a moment. She mouthed the words "keep your voice down" before speaking again. "She's okay now, I can sense her again. But she's really shaken up. I..."

The car suddenly slowed and turned off the main road onto a smaller one heading north towards the mesa top. They passed a sign which read "PRIVATE PROPERTY -- KEEP OUT."

Cassie sighed and faced forward. She straightened up and brushed some wrinkles out of her dress. "We'll be there in another five minutes. We better stop talking about this for now."

"Um, sure thing," Ned said as he settled into his seat and straightened his tie.

Cassie sensed his concern, but she would not allow herself to look in his direction, not until they were inside the mansion where she would have other things to distract her. She did not want him to see the fear in her eyes again.


Diane was already late getting back home and knew her mother was going to ream her for it. She was also going to have to borrow money for the final taxi ride home, as the driver had refused to wait for her. She did not care, as she was too upset and could not wait for answers.

She had already thumbed the doorbell twice and was about to pound on the door when a shadow passed over the peephole, and the door was wrenched open the next moment. "Diane! What are you doing here?"

Diane hesitated in her reply, almost not recognizing Debby Radson. This was the first time she recalled seeing the woman fully clothed, wearing powder-blue slacks and a white floral-print blouse. Behind her came the murmur of conversation in another room.

"I'm sorry I have to bother you today, Mrs. Radson," Diane said. "But s-something happened to me and you have to tell me what it means!"

Debby's eyes widened and she glanced back inside. "Give me a moment. Please, wait right there and don't move."

She closed the door and disappeared into the house for what seemed the longest minute of Diane's life. She returned with her coat, which she slipped on as she stepped out of the house, closing the door behind her. "I'm sorry I can't invite you inside, Diane, but Bill was insistent that I don't stir anything up regarding the town or your friends, not while his relatives are here."

"It's okay, Mrs. Radson, but I have to talk to you."

"Normally I much prefer to cast the circle about us first, but I can tell from just glancing at your psychic aura that you're very disturbed right now."

"Disturbed is an understatement. I'm seriously freaking out about this! I ... wait, you can see my aura that easily?"

Debby sighed. "Yes, I know. My ability has been getting steadily stronger over the last day or so. Normally, I would be thrilled, but I don't--"

"Mrs. Radson, I'm sorry I have to interrupt, but my mother's already going to kill me if I don't get home soon. Please, let me tell you what happened..."

Debby looked on with shock as Diane recounted how Penny Sovert had tried to seduce and enslave her, then with stunned amazement when she recounted what she had done to escape. "Great Goddess," Debby breathed. "You poor girl. And poor Mrs. Sovert."

Diane stared. "Poor Mrs. Sovert?"

"I refuse to believe she wants to do such things to you or her own children. Without knowing how she fell to the Darkness, I will not make assumptions or accusations."

"Okay, fine, but please tell me what the hell happened! What did I do to get free? There was no way that was energy from the other Harbingers. Where did it come from? P-please don't tell me you don't know!"

"I won't profess to be one hundred percent sure, Diane, but it sounds like you were drawing energy directly from one of the lines."

Diane's eyes widened. "Wh-what?"

"It sounds similar to an experience I had when we ... well, when we used you for that spell."

Diane drew back as if having smelled something repulsive.

Debby lay her hand against Diane's cheek. "I'm sorry I had to bring that up, I know how much that experience upset you."

Diane swallowed and wrapped her arms around herself, her shivering having nothing to do with the cold. "I still have bad dreams about it," she said in a small voice. "I never want to go through that again. But now ... n-now you're telling me I will!"

"What? No, not at all!"

"But that's what happened! I was about to be enslaved, and then I could channel it. I-I thought that spell was broken. I thought I was free of it."

Diane was on the verge of tears, and Debby's eyes appeared to glisten in sympathy, which was a small comfort. "Diane, you are free of it. I see nothing at all in your psychic aura to suggest otherwise. And you used the energy to prevent yourself from being enslaved."

Diane's lower lip quivered as she stared at Debby, as if looking for some sign of duplicity. She finally let out a pained sigh and turned away. "I wish I could believe that."

"If you can come back this weekend, I would be happy to do a full reading on you."

"But something got left behind from that stupid spell, didn't it? Or this wouldn't have happened."

Debby placed a hand on Diane's shoulder. She let herself be turned around. "The spell may have awakened something in you," said Debby. "You may have the ability now to channel line energy yourself."

"Or I just made myself a target," Diane sniffled. "Again. Someone to e-enslave so they can make me channel it for them, just like the Har ... I-I mean just like Victor did to me."

Diane regretted the verbal slip at once. She wanted to place the blame where she knew it belonged, but Victor was no longer here and the Harbingers were.

"Diane, we're all targets," Debby said softly. "That's the unfortunate truth."

"I won't be used again, Mrs. Radson," Diane said, tears trickling down her cheeks. "I won't! I'll g-go insane if I am!"

Debby drew Diane into a hug and let her cry herself out. "Oh, Diane, I'm so sorry," Debby whispered.

"I w-wish I could talk to Mom about this," Diane moaned into Debby's shoulder. "I almost did. But then when she seemed so traumatized by what h-happened with Ms. Bendon..."

"Shh. Yes, I know."

Diane briefly hated herself for forcing Debby into a role she likely did not need or want, that of playing surrogate mother. Debby had own daughter to worry about without having to be concerned for a weepy-eyed coward.

Diane drew back and wiped her tear-stained face. "How do I get rid of this?"

Debby tilted her head. "I'm sorry?"

"I want to get rid of this. I don't want to be able to do anything with the line energy!" Diane braced herself for being told how wonderful the power could be if she learned to control it, which was the last thing she wanted to hear.

"I don't know if there is a way. Maybe Jason can turn up something in Elizabeth's journal. Elizabeth had dealt with line energies a lot."

Diane paused, sniffled once, then slowly nodded.

"But now I'm curious: Did you have any manifestation of this power before now? Any at all?"

Diane shook her head.

"Not even all the times you tried to channel energy to Heather?"

"Never. Not once. But ... but no one had tried to do what Mrs. Sovert did to me, either."

Diane knew she was fighting a two-front war with herself. Even her ability to see the Auras had failed to overshadow her feelings of inadequacy, and now this was going to be another struggle atop that.

"Diane, wait here for another moment. Let me get my car keys so I can take you home."

"Oh, no, you don't have to do that, Mrs. Radson. All I need is some money for a taxi. It's only like five minutes from here. I'd walk it if the sidewalks weren't so icy and I had more time."

"That's precisely why I insist on driving you home. I can get you there faster than waiting for a taxi to show up." Debby smiled slightly. "And I think you'd feel better having someone with you."

Diane let out a sigh and nodded. "Thanks, Mrs. Radson. I'm really glad you're part of our group. I don't feel like we're so lost now that we have an actual adult on our side."


Ned let out a long whistle when the top of the mansion appeared over the rise of the land as the limo took the final gentle curve around the top of the mesa.

Except it was not quite the top. As they approached the four story behemoth, Ned saw that the road took a sharp curve past the front of the mansion. It continued as a dirt road along another short switchback to the top some thirty more feet up. There the land elongated and flattened into the true mesa top, just to the east of the mansion. The mansion itself lay perched upon a ridge overlooking an old, steep trail downward which disappeared into a thicket of towering spruces.

Ned was about to ask why Cassie's father had not built the place at the highest point when he got a better look at its positioning upon the ridge. The west side of the mansion was almost flush with the ridge itself, a huge window curving smoothly with the contour of the rock below. In similar fashion, the wall around the front entrance was bowed outward as well, much like the rise of land towards the true mesa top.

Ned got the impression he was looking at what Cassie's father had meant people to think was the true top of the mesa. The mansion was an extension of the land itself, yet stealing the glory from it at the same time. Rather than sit at the top and simply crown the natural wonder, it sought to replace it in significance.

Huh, yeah. Way ta make this all that much more intimidating, Nose, he chided himself in his head.

He glanced at Cassie as Harry eased the car down a steep ramp just to the right of the main entrance. She held herself ramrod straight, her back barely touching the back of her seat, her hands folded demurely in her lap.

Ned opened his mouth to comment but snapped it shut before he could utter a word. She's givin' ya a hint, ya dumbass, he thought and turned himself forward as well. He straightened his posture to something similar to hers (which would return to its usual slump a minute later), straightened his tie, and tugged a few more times at his pant legs to remove the lingering wrinkles (and succeeded only in moving them around).

A large garage door opened, and Harry slipped the limo beside two of its identical siblings. As soon as Harry cut the engine, Ned reached for the car door handle out of habit. Cassie's hand shot out and clutched his arm, hauling him back.

"Huh? What did I ... oh..." He trailed off when he saw Harry march with military precision to Cassie's side and open the door for her. Cassie uttered a tiny, tremulous sigh as she climbed out of the car, holding her head high, her heels clicking against the concrete.

Harry marched around the back of the car and opened the door on Ned's side. "Ah ... thank you, my good man," Ned said, smiling at Harry, which faded when the man returned little more than a stoic gaze. "Um, yeah."

"Ned?" Cassie said in a sharp voice from the bottom of a wide, carpet-lined stairwell.

"Ah, right." Ned rushed around the front of the car and joined her. She linked arms with him, drawing his in so tight his fingers tingled. As she directed them up the stairs, Ned whispered out of the corner of his mouth, "So is this where ya say 'stop it, yer embarrassin' me?'"

"Of course not," Cassie hissed back. "I just don't know how much I can trust Harry not to report everything to mother. And you have to realize--"

They had just come to the landing at the top of the stairs, where a wide, gilded door suddenly swung open as if under its own force. Cassie urged them forward.

Ned nearly whistled again. He stepped into a long, elegant hallway, his shoes echoing in crisp footfalls against white tile edged with gold. Along the center of the hall was a deep scarlet carpet, running from the main entrance towards and up a curving staircase carved from white marble.

Only when the door closed behind them did Ned see the butler, a tall, thin man with dark hair nearly as shiny as his shoes. His white shirt and gloves gleamed, his black tie and suit so dark Ned almost mistook it for an Aura.

He turned smartly towards the two and snapped his heels together, bowing his head slightly towards Cassie. "Miss Kendall," he said in a crisp but respectful voice. He raised his gloved hand and gestured towards Ned, his eyes never leaving Cassie. "And I believe this is your guest for Thanksgiving."

Cassie had opened her mouth to answer, but it came out as a tiny gasp when Ned suddenly surged forward and grasped the very surprised butler's hand, pumping it once. "Ned Lussander. Pleased ta meecha."

The butler backed up a step, holding his hand away from him and raising a pencil-thin eyebrow at Ned. He straightened up and let out a small sigh through his nose, his lips pressed together. "Yes, indeed," he said in a flat voice as he whipped a handkerchief from his pocket and brushed his gloved hand. He cleared his throat as he folded the cloth into perfect quarters and tucked it back in his pocket. He turned to Cassie. "Miss Kendall, your mother is in the drawing room. She wishes you and your ... ah... guest to see her at once."

"Yes, James, thank you," Cassie said in a slightly shaky voice.

"If you need me, I will be in the study." His eyes flicked to Ned for a moment and narrowed slightly before he turned on his heel and marched away.

Cassie let out a sigh and shook her head.

Ned fiddled with his tie. "Um ... so what was it I was s'posed ta realize?"

"That you're not supposed to be too familiar with the staff."

"Ah." Ned gave her a forced grin. Round one over, he thought. Upper crust of America, 1; the Lowly Nose, zilch.

"I don't like it, Ned, but ... goodness, we better get to Mother." She grasped his arm and tugged him down the hall.

Ned resisted and forced her to stop. "Hold yer horses. What 'bout Diane? She okay?"

Cassie whirled around with an exasperated sigh, but her expression softened a moment later. "Yes, she's okay. I sensed something from Mrs. Radson as well. I think Diane went to talk to her about whatever had happened." She took his arm again, and Ned interpreted the strength of her grip as a clear sign that he was not to pull that again. "Come on. My mother is not someone you want to keep waiting."

"Gotcha," Ned said as he fell into a slightly stumbling step beside the rushing Cassie.


Cassie forced her eyes forward so Ned would not see the guilt in her eyes. She had feared she would try to mold him to the framework her parents would expect of him -- what they always expected from her -- despite wishing she could reject it herself. She hated being reminded how much power she was expected to wield as a supposed socialite, and having far more tangible powers heaped atop that did not help.

She took a few deep breaths as they approached the foot of the marble stairs and then veered to the left. She drew her back straight, holding her head high, and poked her elbow into Ned's side. To her relief, he got the hint and did the same with little hesitation. He's doing this for me, not for my mother, she told herself, and it became a little more tolerable to bear.

She took them through another smaller hall, past the open doors to a plush lounge complete with a bar and mammoth entertainment center opposite it, the floor coated in violet carpet. She swept him past before he could think to goggle at it, then lifted her head a bit more and slowed her walk to a more dignified pace as they stepped across the threshold into a room drenched in soft light.

The room was somewhat more muted than the hall, the carpet a dark slate blue, the walls rendered in simple earth tones of stained and polished wood panel. Overstuffed chairs and sofas were arranged in a semicircle about a huge, oak coffee table. Past the table, a floor-to-ceiling window was framed by deep blue drapes trimmed with silver, filling the room with the brilliant glow of sunlight off snow.

Cassie brought them to a stop and took a breath. Yet again, as she was about to speak, Ned suddenly broke away from her.

"Wow, jus' look at this freakin' view!" Ned cried as he beelined for the window, the same one he had seen overlooking the ridge and had riveted his attention the moment he had stepped inside.

The ridge fell away from the side of the house in a drop towards the steep path, and beyond that, trees rose from the untouched blanket of snow which seemed to flow down the side of the mesa. In the distance, sitting as if inside a large, shallow bowl, was all of Haven.

"Crap, ya can see the whole enchilada," Ned said with a grin. "Don't look so scary from here, huh? Looks almost kinda pretty, like--"

"AHEM."

Ned spun around. At the other end of the room stood a hawk-faced woman, her raven-black hair pulled into a severe bun. Two steel gray eyes pierced the suddenly oppressive air like scythes. Her tall and lanky body was clad in a blue-gray suit, her arms folded under her petite bosom.

"Um..." Ned murmured.

Cassie swallowed and remained standing straight, prim, and proper. She gestured towards Ned and fought to keep her voice steady. "Mother ... this is Ned Lussander. Ned, my mother Ms. Dorothy Kendall."

Ned forced a tiny smile and tipped an imaginary hat at Dorothy, then appeared uncertain of the gesture. He thrust his hands into his pockets, but reconsidered and pulled them out, letting them hang loosely at his sides. A few more seconds of stark, icy silence followed, and he forced his slumping shoulders back. "Ah ... very nice ta meet ya, Ms. Kendall ... um ... Cassandra has told me so much 'bout ya. Er, all of good, of course."

Another few seconds crawled by. Finally, Dorothy let out a short sigh and strode across the room towards the door. "Cassandra, I will see you in the hall. Now." She sailed past her daughter, keeping her eyes forward as if no one else were in the room.

Ned gave an apologetic look to Cassie, but she returned it with a tiny shake of her head. "I'll be back in a minute," she whispered before heading out of the room.

Dorothy's dark and disapproving eyes peered down her nose at her daughter as she stepped past. She grasped the two gilded doors and cast an icy look at Ned. "Remain here and touch nothing." She swiftly shut the door without waiting for a response.

"Mother, you didn't have to say that," Cassie snapped.

Dorothy spun on her heel and faced her daughter. "Cassandra, I honestly do not know what possessed me to allow you to bring him here. Now that I have had a chance to see the low-brow friends you associate with, I am sure I was not in my right mind when I agreed to let you see him again in the first place."

The guilt which shimmered in Cassie's eyes was fleeting. "Ned is a very intelligent and very engaging young man," Cassie declared. "Please don't make him sound like some bum on the street."

Dorothy folded her arms. "Oh? 'Bum on the street?' Is that a turn of phrase you picked up from cavorting with those beneath your station?"

Cassie clenched her teeth, her eyes blazing. She forced herself to calm down or she was sure she would get both she and Ned in trouble. "Mother, I ... I don't always want to worry so much about my 'station.'"

Dorothy glanced at the door and sneered, "Obviously."

"It's not what's important to me right now, not when--"

"It should be important to you, as I have told you time and time again! You represent the Kendall name. You--"

"This is Haven, Mother!" Cassie cried. "A tiny town in the Rocky Mountain foothills that no one outside the county cares about except as a place to stop for gas on their way into the mountains. No one except the insanely rich in Mesa View Estates even cares about the Kendall name! I frankly don't know why you and Father bothered to move here if you really wanted the attention you feel our family name is due."

Dorothy recoiled as if struck, and Cassie braced for the storm which would result. She had tried and failed to contain emotions which had been boiling for some time, and they would now come back to her fivefold. She held off the devastation of having ruined Thanksgiving for her and Ned, but a terrible ache was already growing in her heart. She was sure she would burst into tears if her mother did not even let her say goodbye to him before he was shown out.

Instead, a haunted look darkened Dorothy's eyes further, until her pupils were barely distinguishable from the rest. Cassie shivered suddenly at a fleeting memory, but it vanished from her perception as quickly as it had come. Before she could chase it down, Dorothy blinked, and the cool authoritarian returned. "This is not a discussion we will have now. I feel I have allowed you far more leeway in this 'town no one cares about' than any Kendall child should, and I do not care to see that privilege abused."

"I am not abusing it, Mother," Cassie said in a lower voice, relief overwhelming everything else for the moment. "My friends care about me as a person and not for my Kendall name."

"So they can claim," Dorothy said in a lofty voice.

"I do not buy them expensive things, and they do not ask for them."

"So they did not ask for all the costumes you bought for them at Halloween?"

"They were gifts. I offered them because I wanted to do something nice."

A leaden silence followed in the wake of Cassie's last vehement statement, and Dorothy peered at her daughter with a penetrating gaze, as if in hopes it would somehow return Cassie to a more demure and submissive state. "You have chosen the perfectly worst moment to become a stereotypical rebellious teenager," Dorothy hissed. "Your father is attempting to conclude a very sensitive deal today."

Cassie sighed. "Today? I thought he said he would set aside business on Thanksgiving."

"He cannot control when his most critical clients will be available, nor do they all hail from places which observe our holidays. He has promised to conclude the deal by noon. And it is only the fact that I do not want anything to disturb your father's work that I am cutting short this debate -- a debate which should not be happening in the first place -- and acquiesce to this foolishness of yours."

Cassie wanted to be relieved and happy, but the mental wall she had erected against her empathic sense was crumbling, and the emotions she had perceived from her mother were flooding back. She had not wanted to look at them, and she had hoped she had been wrong, but now she felt a flicker of it again.

Fear was something totally alien to her mother's psyche that it chilled her to perceive it in even its most fleeting form, as she had twice now. If she were an ordinary girl without psychic gifts, she could dismiss it as projecting her own emotions on her mother. But her empathic sense easily distinguished her emotions from others.

Cassie wanted to believe it was a mother's healthy fear for her daughter's safety and well-being, but it felt deeper, almost instinctual. "Thank you, Mother," she said in a low voice.

Dorothy let out a sigh through her nose, her lips drawing to a thin line. "To be honest, Cassandra, I would feel better if you and him would remain in the drawing room until dinner, as I can summon James to chaperon. However, I feel you will give me another round of histrionics in response."

Cassie said nothing, even in response to the implication that her objections had been little more than a spoiled child's tantrum.

"All right. You may take him around the mansion at your discretion." Dorothy narrowed her eyes and raised an admonishing finger. "However, you are forbidden from taking him behind closed doors where neither I nor a servant can see you, or into your bedroom under any circumstances, or anywhere near the second floor east wing where your father is conducting his business. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Mother, certainly," Cassie said, her voice finally expressing the relief she had repressed until she was sure it would be warranted.

Dorothy stared into her daughter's eyes as if searching for signs of duplicity. "I do hope this is just another phase you are going through, Cassandra. It was bad enough when you were off in a world of your own since puberty. I had thought your recent emergence would set you on the path of proper poise and taste. It appears I am forced to wait longer for that day. So be it. But understand that my patience grows thin. Soon you will be old enough that your actions will matter and will reflect on the Kendall name, regardless of where we live."

Dorothy spun on her heel and marched away down the hall.


Heather lay on Melinda's bed, panting softly, her pussy still thrumming in post-orgasmic ache. Despite the intensity of her climax, her body still simmered in sexual heat, squirming at the constant touch of the black lace. Melinda uttered a soft moan, her face laying against one of Heather's breasts, the rest draped over her older sister in exhausted submission.

Heather's arm tightened around her sister, and Melinda snuggled closer, her next breath let go as a husky sigh. Her face was still damp from Heather's wet orgasm. She licked her lips, tasting the lingering moisture, and shivered as her pussy tingled and oozed. "Oh God, not again," she moaned.

Heather closed her eyes, her hand sliding down Melinda's back. "I'm too tired to even try to resist anything, Melinda," she breathed.

"But my pussy's already sore!" Melinda whimpered. "She can't keep us up here all day! She ... sh-she ... uhng ... s-stop that."

Heather's hand cupped one of Melinda's ass cheeks. She paused, then slowly squeezed and stroked.

Melinda squirmed, drawing herself closer. She closed her eyes and panted, her pussy growing hot and liquid once more. She shifted position, and her face brushed against one of Heather's lace-cradled breasts. She opened her eyes and trembled, her hungry gaze focusing on Heather's stiffening nipple.

"You have such a cute little ass, baby sis," Heather cooed into Melinda's ear.

Melinda swallowed and bit her lip to suppress a moan. "I-I heard people downstairs. Sh-she can't keep us up here much longer."

"Long enough," came a soft voice from the door.

Melinda tried to bolt, but the thought of escape was drowned in rising lust. Heather responded to the abortive jerk of her sister's body by pressing her hand into Melinda's bottom and tugging the cup of her bra until the breast rolled out, flesh rippling around her throbbing, stiff nipple.

Penny crouched by the side of the bed as Melinda looked up. "Being Mommy's good little girl?"

Melinda shuddered, her thighs quaking as her pussy begged for relief again. Thoughts of her mother's fingers playing with her clit sent a flood of pleasure through her nether regions. "I-I heard Diane," Melinda panted. "Downstairs ... earlier ... sh-she was here."

"Melinda, don't you like your sister's boobs?"

Heather lifted her free hand and cupped her own breast, letting the flesh ripple and swell, the nipple stiff and engorged. Melinda's need became excruciating, moisture dripping from her slit and trickling down the side of Heather's thigh. "You ... you can't k-keep..."

Penny lay her hand against Melinda's cheek, and Melinda whimpered and flushed hot. Penny pressed her other hand gently against the back of Melinda's head. Melinda resisted for only a second before she dropped her face to her sister's breast, taking the nipple into her mouth.

"Uhngg ... mmm..." Heather moaned, squirming. She replaced her mother's hand with her own, her other sliding slowly around Melinda's hip and side. She let out a ragged sigh and tilted her head back, her thighs parting as her pussy steamed behind soaked black lace.

"I need you to go one more time," Penny said in a more contrite voice. "Just one more, then you can shower and dress and come downstairs.

The words came thick and heavy to Melinda's ears, her mind too hazy with desire for her to think. Whatever she had wanted to say had been lost, drowned in liquid lust. Her skilled tongue swirled with an aplomb most teenagers could never hope to achieve. She sucked her sister's nipple between her lips, cheeks dimpling and tongue lashing.

Heather arched her back, pushing her breast against Melinda's face. Melinda moaned into the plump flesh, and the slight vibration from her vocalization made Heather's nipple buzz in delight. Heather's legs opened wider, moisture oozing through the lace, and shuddered in anticipation as Melinda's hand slid up her thigh.

As Melinda reached the center of her need, Heather suddenly thrust her hand in the way.

"Heather," Penny admonished gently.

Heather swallowed, eyes shimmering as she stared at her mother. "I d-did hear Diane downstairs earlier, didn't I?"

"Why does that matter to you, when you have your sister here?"

"S-stop it! Just ... just for one moment, why can't you--?" She moaned and writhed as Melinda sucked hard at her nipple. "Melinda, p-please, try to stop for a moment. Just..."

Penny brushed Heather's hand out of the way. Melinda slid her fingers over her sister's mound, stroking the slick slit through the panties. Her fingers moved with relentless precision and passion, broad and swift strokes which coaxed Heather's hips into following along the same rhythm.

Heather's body rocked back and forth under Melinda's touch, her protests dissolving into deep pants. Penny reached her hand between Melinda's thighs, and her fingers sank into tight but inviting folds. Melinda whimpered, never breaking stride save to slide her mouth to the other breast, sucking and licking in an increasing frenzy.

"Uhnng! ... Unnh!..." Heather moaned. Her thoughts struggled to stay above the rising tide of Dark power which had swept over them, but Melinda had been her last remaining anchor. With her gone, nothing could prevent it from drawing in her remaining will into the Dark vortex.

Sexual pleasure enveloped them in a suffocating cocoon, and their minds lay open and bare. The power which thrummed inside the void flowed in waves from their mother, and behind it, they sensed the Darkness itself. They felt a touch of its ecstasy as it watched two girls rendered helpless.

Some small corner of Heather's mind still lay untouched, quivering in fear at the impending enslavement. Nothing could stop it, and once they had fallen, nothing could get them out. Yet even as their mutual pleasure rose and their pussies strained on the edge of both orgasm and obedience, the Darkness did nothing.

"You're not to make any trouble with the relatives." Penny said in a soft but urgent voice.

Heather and Melinda moaned and writhed. Melinda's mouth grew more hungry, her fingers bolder. They slid under the panties and rubbed Heather's clit faster until it was all Heather could do not to explode with the need for relief. Melinda ground her pussy against her mother's hand, shaking in a silent plea for final release.

"If you think about telling them anything, you'll think about each other's pussy instead."

Heather gasped, barely able to breathe. Melinda faltered and panted, her breath hot against Heather's nipple. The Darkness hung over their mental landscapes like a distant, towering thunderstorm. They saw the tendrils of its power, writhing like snakes ready to slither and constrict around their minds until the last of their will was crushed in their coils, yet they kept their distance.

"And the more you think of each other's pussy, the more you'll need it when you come upstairs after dinner."

Heather cried out, her pussy gushing as it let go, wetting more of the blanket in merciless lust. Melinda squealed and shuddered, her pussy clamping hard around her mother's fingers as she came. Bodies shivered and writhed as the thick pall of their mother's desires seeped into their minds.

The vision of the Darkness faded, subsumed into a distant cloud of blue-white. They felt only that which their mother had placed inside them, a mental tether which, were she coherent enough, Melinda might visualize from their Auras as collars around their necks.

Penny drew back. "I'm sorry," she said in a low voice. "But this was necessary. Someday you'll understand." She turned and left the room.

Melinda moaned and collapsed onto her side. Heather draped an arm across her forehead but otherwise went limp. For the next minute, they could do little more than gasp for breath. Finally, Melinda spoke first, her voice shaky and frightened. "It was there ... I-I saw it ... ohmigod, I saw it..."

Heather swallowed and nodded. "I saw it, too."

"It didn't take us ... but it could've... why didn't it take us?"

"Shit, Melinda, you should be glad it didn't."

"But it could do it again! It could take us any time now!"

Heather closed her eyes. The words had formed in her head but were reluctant to emerge, and the reason had little to do with mind control. She tried to find some reason not to say it, something she had overlooked which would let her regain the righteous anger which had previously sustained her.

"Melinda, you're not going to like hearing this."

Melinda struggled to sit up, her muscles almost as sore as her pussy. "What is it?" she demanded in a shrill voice.

"Maybe ... maybe Mom was right. Maybe she is protecting us somehow."

Melinda stared. "Protecting us?! How the hell does making us screw each other senseless count as protecting us?"

"You'd rather be screwed over by the Darkness?" Heather sat up. "Get a fucking clue, runt. It could have taken us just now and it didn't. Nothing could've stopped it."

"But it wouldn't've been able to get to us in the first place if Mom hadn't been working for it!" Melinda cried. "No, I'm not buying it. Mom sold us out, it's that simple. She probably just wants to wait until Thanksgiving is over before she does it so she doesn't have any witnesses or something."

Heather sighed and sat up. She frowned at the lingering dampness in her crotch, now cooling to the point of discomfort. She peeled her panties away from her sticky mound and paused when she had them pulled halfway down her legs, a puzzled look on her face.

"What is it now?" Melinda demanded.

Heather pulled the panties completely off and tossed them aside. She removed the bra and dropped it off the side of the bed as well. "I can remove the underwear," she said in bemusement.

"Oh, yeah, wow, you know how to take off your clothes. Like we all haven't had enough practice with that."

Heather climbed off the bed. "That's not what I mean." She picked up the underwear. "It's like I don't have to wear these anymore."

Melinda glanced at the soaked panties and wrinkled her nose. "Why would you want to after being Niagara Falls twice?"

"Melinda, stop missing the point! I mean, I don't have to wear anything like this to feel sexy all the time."

Melinda's eyes widened. "You've broken away from--?!"

"No. It's just this compulsion that's blocked."

Melinda narrowed her eyes. "Your Aura's different."

Heather tossed the underwear into the hamper. "How?"

"I can't describe it, I'm not as good at seeing that sort of thing as Jason. But something changed. And, yeah, I know what you're going to say. You're going to say 'see, that's Mom protecting me!' Well, save your breath. I'm not falling for it." She hopped off the bed and stomped towards the bathroom. "I going to get a shower. Don't even think of trying to share it with me!"

She slammed the door behind her.

Heather sighed and fell into the chair near the computer. She did not like the idea, either. She wanted to follow the same mantra as Melinda; at least the anger gave her an illusion of strength.

Chapter 6 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.