The Girl Across the Lake
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Connor

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story that follows the life of a girl who escapes an abusive home with the help of her boyfriend and his family. She goes on be become a success and the matriarch of a large and powerful family.It's a lengthy story in it's entirety and spans several years.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex  

The first day of summer vacation Pam and Josh lounged in bed. They decided it was going to be a lazy day. They made a breakfast of cereal and carried it back upstairs. They watched a movie as they ate. Pam stayed in her boxers, one of Josh's old T-shirts, and a pair of slippers she had received for Christmas.

Alicia was dismayed that they wanted to stay in bed on such a beautiful day. Josh and Pam propped themselves up on pillows and ate their cereal. Their parents had already left for work. After they finished their cereal Pam moved between Josh's legs and leaned back against him, Josh wrapped his arms around her.

When Melinda got home around 1 o'clock she found Josh and Pam still lounging in bed.

"Must be nice," She said to them, poking her head in the doorway.

"It is," Josh agreed.

They decided to get up and do some swimming and then a work out. After that it was video games. They had a relaxing day, a good start to summer break. After cleaning up, Pam went to help Melinda.

The next day Marcy rode her bike out to help Pam with a couple of June first wedding cakes, Josh worked on the lawn while the girls worked on the cakes. They were fairly elaborate affairs and when Pam was pleased with them, they all went swimming.

June third was the anniversary of the day Pam and Josh first met and Pam had something planned. She woke up early and snuck out to make Josh a special breakfast, Melinda came in and commented that she was up early. Pam told her it was their anniversary, Melinda couldn't believe a whole year had gone by.

After his breakfast Pam took Josh into the bathroom and drew a warm bath, then she started washing him all over. She gently stroked his cock until he came, then she finished washing him. Pam waited on him hand and foot the rest of the day, she told him she was his slave for the day.

In the afternoon Pam went to ball practice with him. She wore a short skirt and during the drive she pulled the hem up to show him she wasn't wearing panties. After practice he fingered her all the way home.

All evening she gave him peeks at her, flashing a tit, her ass, or her pussy, she knew she was driving Josh nuts. That night Pam gave him an all over body massage, then she asked him what he would like first.

Josh hesitated for a moment, then he told her he wanted to watch her play with herself. Pam stripped her clothes off and lay down on the bed. She spread her legs and let her hand slide down. Josh watched as she massaged herself, one hand on one of her breasts, the other on her vagina. She slipped a finger in and started sliding it around, closing her eyes as she played with herself.

Josh heard her breathing change, becoming deeper. Pam started moving her hips around and she put a second finger into herself. The expression on her face was beautiful and sexy to Josh. Pam started softly moaning, Josh became aroused watching her.

Pam moved her hips up and down in a slow rhythm as she fingered her own pussy with her other hand on her breast and she caressing it. She played with herself faster, biting her lower lip. Pam found it a turn on doing this for Josh, when he first told her this was what he wanted she wasn't sure she could go through with it.

Josh sat down cross legged on the bed to watch better as Pam fingered herself, she looked so sexy it made him ache inside. He watched riveted as her fingers explored herself. Her hips continued moving around as she had both hands on her pussy now, rubbing it and moving fingers inside. She fingered herself until she had an orgasm.

Pam rolled over and grabbed a bottle of lotion off her nightstand. She handed it to Josh and she moved on to all fours. She rested her forearms and head on the bed, raising her ass up. Josh understood what she was wanting and the ache in him grew.

He put lotion on hid cock, lubing it up. Positioning himself behind Pam, he slowly and gently guided his cock into her tight ass. Pam sucked in a deep breath as he entered her fully, Josh had to hold himself so that he didn't cum right then.

He began moving his hips, sliding his cock in and out. Pam let out a moan as his hard cock stroked her tight hole. He found a nice rhythm and he steadily moved himself in her, his hands holding her hips. He watched as her ass swallowed his cock with each thrust, the sight enflamed his desire.

Pam felt ever inch of him moving in her and she made soft moaning sounds, the feeling was more intense than she had anticipated. Josh reached around her thigh and he rubbed her pussy as he fucked her sweet ass.

"Oh god," she groaned.

Pam hadn't thought having Josh's hard penis stretching her hole would produce the feeling it did, she surrendered to the sensations. Her body quivered as he moved in her and fingered her pussy, her breathing coming in hitches. Every nerve in her body was on fire as she felt his cock stroking her ass.

"Harder baby, harder," she pleaded breathlessly.

Pam moaned louder as Josh played with her pussy and pumped his cock in her. He fucked her ass faster and harder. She could feel his cock throbbing as he moved it in and out. Josh closed his eyes, she was so tight around him and when she contracted her muscles, the sensation was incredible. He was panting hard.

"I'm going to cum," Josh moaned to Pam.

"Yes baby, cum in me," The thought of Josh cumming in her ass excited her.

Josh moved faster and he felt his orgasm building. He could contain it no longer. His hips thrust forward holding himself in her deep. His body shuddered and he let out a small cry of pleasure as he started cumming hard. His orgasm was so strong it almost hurt.

Pam felt his cock pumping his hot fluid into her ass and she came herself. Josh pushed against her so strongly that she was forced down onto the bed, Josh on top of her. He pushed his hips against her, his cock buried in her ass as he shot his seed into her.

Josh slowly pulled his cock out of Pam and collapsed next to her. They held hands as both breathed hard.

"That was good," Pam told him.

"Oh yes," Josh agreed.

Pam got up and put on a robe. She walked to the bathroom. When she came back, she had a wet wash rag and she cleaned the lotion off of his cock. She put the wash rag on her night stand and slipping her robe back off, she lay next to Josh. They wrapped their arms and legs around each other and kissed for a long time.

They climbed under a sheet and fell asleep. It was the first time Pam slept in the nude.

In the morning Josh was spooned up next to Pam. He hooked her leg over him and made love to her.

Friday Marcy came over again to bake breads with Pam. She had given samples to an area deli and they had agreed to sell them for her. Pam had also started working with fondant though she was a butter cream person at heart. This became Marcy's main area and she practiced with it every time she came over.

"I masturbated in front of him, he wanted to watch," Pam told Marcy.

"That would be such a turn on for me," Marcy replied.

"It was. Then we did anal sex."

"How was it?"

"It was pretty good. I'd do it again," Pam admitted.

"I'd love to try it." Marcy imagined herself doing that with Josh and she felt herself getting wet.

"Sometimes it's like I can't get enough of him."

"I'd be the same way," Marcy told her.

"I know enough to know that if I hadn't found Josh and his family I'd either be dead or a drunk letting men use my body for whatever they wanted," Pam told her.

"Well, that didn't happen."

"Now it's like I want Josh to use my body for whatever he wants. My therapist insists I'm being normal with new young love, but it sometimes feels like I'm addicted to sex or something."

"I'm sure he doesn't mind," Marcy said and both girls giggled.

"My therapist said that it's not uncommon for people who went through what I did to go to one extreme or the other. They either abstain from sex to the point of being frigid or they become promiscuous and get into unhealthy relationships. I seem to have found a compromise, I'm promiscuous with Josh and frigid with any other guy."

"Well, maybe that's a more healthy thing."

"I want Josh to devour and ravage me but the thought of another man literally makes my skin crawl."

"If Josh wasn't with you I wouldn't mind if he devoured and ravaged me," Marcy told her with a wink. "If you ever decide you want variety though, I'll ravage you."

"If I wasn't with Josh, you'd be my next choice."

"Tease." Both girls laughed.

That night when Pam was talking to Josh as they lay, she told him she thought that Marcy liked girls as well as boys judging by comments she made.

"I wouldn't be surprised," he commented.

"Is that a bad thing? I've heard some people say it's like wicked or something," Pam said.

"That's their opinion. I don't think there's anything unnatural about it and I don't think anything cataclysmic is going to happen because a girl is attracted to another girl. I don't see it as any big deal."

Pam smiled at him, "I agree."

Saturday morning Josh took Pam to deliver her bread. After that he and his dad had plans to go fishing with the chief. Josh had been looking forward to it. Pam told Josh if he wanted, she could show him a nice trout stream about a days hike away. Josh was intrigued, it would be fun to camp for a couple of nights and do some fishing.

Josh had a great time fishing. He hadn't had the opportunity to do much fishing before, he could see it was something he wanted to do more of. He even managed to catch a few nice sized fish. His dad took a few pictures saying that mom wouldn't forgive him if he didn't. The chief showed him and his dad how to clean them too.

"There's our hunter-gatherer men," Melinda said when they got home.

Josh showed off the pictures of the fish they had caught, and put the cleaned fish in the refrigerator. Pam went to give him a kiss and hug.

"OK love, you need to shower," Pam said taking a step back.

"You both do," Melinda agreed.

"Come here baby girl, I want a hug," Josh teased, chasing Pam around the room. She squealed with laughter. Melinda and Dean looked at them with amusement.

Josh cleaned up first then got some dinner, he was famished. At dinner Pam told them she had some recipes for cooking fish, she had often cooked fresh fish her papa brought home and she would do so the next day. Melinda asked Pam to show her how and Pam was thrilled to do so.

Monday Marcy came over to hang out. She listened while Josh and Pam talked about camping for a couple of nights and doing some fishing. She loved the idea and ventured that she wouldn't mind joining them.

Josh became more excited as they talked about it. Pam said she new a nice place in the foothills that was about a mile, maybe less, from a ranger station that would be perfect. Her papa didn't like staying there because it was too close to the ranger station and most things her papa did were illegal but on occasion he used it if he were acting as a guide.

Pam told them it was a moderate hike with good trails, great for city people. There was a pool in the stream with good fishing which made tourists happy. They had to file a plan with the rangers and get a permit. Now all they had to do was get the parents to agree.

The three went for a swim and Alicia jumped in with them. When Melinda got home she snagged Alicia out of the pool telling her it was time for her dentist appointment, to which she voiced her disapproval.

The other three went upstairs to either play video games or watch TV. When they sat on Pam's bed Marcy suggested they play truth or dare. Josh was uncertain about that, he had played before but he was a kid then. The stakes were higher now.

"What's that?" Pam asked, she had never heard of it before.

Pam knew what a dare was, her papa's friends often dared each other to do things while they were sitting around drinking. They usually involved doing something dangerous or down right stupid and she had wanted no part of it. Marcy explained what it was to them.

"Sounds fun, can we?" Pam asked Josh.

Pam knew Josh would do it for her. He'd walk barefoot on broken glass for her. Besides, it was kind of a teenage rite of passage, like spin the bottle Marcy told her.

"Sure, if you want," Josh told her. Marcy told Pam she could start.

"OK, Josh, truth or dare?"

Josh chose truth and Pam asked him if he had ever played before to which he answered yes.

Then Marcy asked Pam who choose truth. She asked Pam what her favorite thing about sex was.

"Josh cumming in me," She answered without hesitation.

Next Josh asked Marcy how far she had gone with a boy. The answer was not far. Marcy asked Pam if she had a secret fantasy.

"To have Josh cum on my boobs so that I can see him cum." Josh and Pam had looked at some porn pictures on line, some of which showed everything from women getting facials to guys cumming on their tits. Josh hadn't realized Pam had liked the idea.

Pam asked Josh the same thing. "To record us having sex so we can watch it later."

"I like that idea," Pam responded.

Marcy told them she wanted to masturbate for a guy and then watch him, after she had been asked what her fantasy was.

Pam next chose dare and Marcy handed her a soda bottle and told Pam to demonstrate how she performed oral. Pam obliged while blushing and Josh felt a stirring in him watching her.

For Marcy's dare Josh told her to kiss Pam's butt. Pam shifted on the bed and Marcy placed a big kiss on Pam's bikini clad butt cheek causing both girls to giggle. Pam told Josh to do the same with Marcy, so he did. Josh dared Pam to kiss Marcy on the lips, which she complied with. The three were having fun, laughing and cutting up.

Pam told Marcy to feel Josh through his swim shorts, Josh about choked. Marcy reached over and cupped him in her hand.

"Nice, how big are you?" Marcy asked.

"You should try it without the shorts. I love feeling him." Pam told her. Josh blushed.

Marcy's next dare was to rub herself. She had no problem with that one as it was close to her fantasy. She reached down and rubbed her vagina through her bikini bottoms for the specified time limit.

"Shame to stop," She said with a grin which made Pam and Josh laugh.

Marcy dared Josh to measure himself, he reported back seven inches. Next Pam had to play topless, Marcy was next. Pam was having fun and she felt like a normal teenager while they played for the first time.

Things got a little more serious after that and Josh was worried that Pam would soon get upset. She seemed completely at ease though. Marcy told Josh to flash his butt, which he did.

"Sexy," Marcy told him.

"Feels sexy too," Pam said patting his butt.

The next thing he knew Marcy was patting his butt too. He was sure then that Pam would get upset but she only laughed at Josh's embarrassment.

Marcy was the next to do the butt flash and both Josh and Pam patted hers. Marcy was really wet now. Josh was shocked when Pam dared him to flash his penis. He was red in the face but did it.

"I love looking at him," Pam told Marcy.

"I can see why. I might need to use your bathroom," She quipped.

"Why?" Pam asked, Marcy just gave her a look. "Oh," Pam giggled.

Josh noted the time and they got up and got dressed. Marcy left for home just as Melinda was pulling in the drive. She wanted to get home, she needed to relieve herself.

"That was fun today," Pam told Josh as they lay in bed.

"I know what you mean," Josh agreed. "Everyone should play at least once in their life." Pam rolled on to her side and Josh snuggled next to her.

The next day Pam got the shock of her life. A producer who worked on a local morning show asked if Pam would like to appear on the show. They were doing week long segments on local entrepreneurs and Pam's name had been brought up. Pam asked if she could have her partner on with her, which the producer said was fine. They would have a representative of the show come to her house. They established a time for the meeting.

One of the show staffers was married to a lab technician who worked at the hospital where Pam had delivered the Christmas goodies. After that they had hired Pam to make a birthday cake for their son. When the show "Good Morning Washington" decided to do the week long segments. She had immediately thought of Pam. The show's producers loved it. A teenage girl entrepreneur would do well with the younger demographics.

The family was ecstatic for her. Pam jumped on the phone and called Marcy with the news, Marcy was giddy.

The show's representative had some papers that needed filling out and the parents had to consent. Then he gave them a break down on what would happen. They were to go on the following Tuesday. Marcy was going to stay with the Peters Monday night and then ride with them. They were going to have to leave very early in the morning as the TV studio was over an hour away. That night Pam left more nail marks on Josh.

Thursday morning after Pam got up Melinda told her that when she was ready they were going to go get Pam's learner permit so she could learn to drive. Pam could hardly sit still as she ate breakfast.

Josh waited at home for Pam and his mom to get back. When Pam walked in she was beyond excited, she showed off her permit to Josh and Alicia. Josh held out his keys to Pam.

"Let's go," Josh said to Pam.

"Really!"

"Sure, come on."

"I wanna go too," Alicia interjected.

"Fine with me," Josh told her.

Pam got in the car, her hands were shaking. Alicia wanted to ride in the front but Josh explained to her that he needed to be in the front with Pam. First Josh instructed Pam to adjust the seat and mirrors. She did so, then Josh told her to start the engine. They slowly pulled out of the drive and Josh had her drive around on some of the rural roads.

When they got back Pam was still walking on clouds. She talked a mile a minute to Melinda as they made dinner. As they ate, Pam continually shifted in her seat and fidgeted around. She was constantly touching Josh as if it helped to keep her grounded.

That night she was even more animated during sex. They switched positions a few times and Pam was louder than usual. She kept urging Josh to go faster and harder as they fucked each other. They were both spent after it was over.

Josh and Pam had gotten to where they made love twice a day, at night and then again in the morning before getting up. Josh was in sexual heaven. Friday Pam wanted a quickie before Melinda came home too. They snuck off to the bathroom and Pam leaned over the sink. She told Josh to do her from behind. Josh was more than happy to oblige.

Saturday Marcy came over to help Pam with a wedding order. It was Pam's most ambitious cake yet. They had to make more bread for the deli too. Pam put most of the money she made back into her baking, buying new ingredients and equipment. She tirelessly read about new techniques, which companies made the best ingredients and other things. Pam was constantly working to hone her skills.

As the girls worked, Pam discussed her carnal appetites with Marcy. "It's like I want him in me all the time."

"I would too," Marcy told her. "If you're abnormal that way, then so am I."

"Maybe that's why we love each other, we're both deviants," Pam told her with a giggle.

"I wouldn't want to be any other way," Marcy said with a wink.

"Josh says he can't get enough of me too, so it's working out OK."

"I wonder if he comes by it honestly." Marcy said.

"I know mom and dad are active, we've walked by their room and heard them," Pam informed her.

"I'm still wanting to know what it's like just to feel a man in me even once," Marcy said while imagining what it must feel like to have Josh's cock in her.

"You will," Pam told her.

"I just don't want it to be anyone. I want someone I care about and I know cares about me. It doesn't have to mean a life long commitment, just someone who cares. I'm not ready for marriage or anything like that. I need a friend with benefits."

"Well, I'd loan Josh to you for a night, I know he cares about you but I'm not sure that I wouldn't get all jealous."

"I doubt Josh would go for it, he's crazy about you. Besides, I've seen you when you're pissed and I don't want to be on the wrong side of that," Marcy told her not wanting to admit Josh had been the subject of her masturbatory fantasies more than once.

"He would if I asked," Pam said off handed.

Marcy realized Pam was right about that. Josh would take a bullet for her. It was very intense the way they were totally committed to each other. That was part of what made them work so well, Josh would do absolutely anything for Pam but she would do absolutely anything for Josh too. Marcy had never heard them so much as disagree on anything.

Marcy knew Pam had a temper and she displayed it more now that her self confidence was growing. She didn't throw fits and do anything violent but her icy eyes would seem to look right into you.

Pam was more of the cold shoulder and cold stares kind of person when she was mad at someone. She only became vocal when she felt threatened or a girl was paying undue attention to Josh. Pam was protective of her family and friends also.

After the baking was done and everything was ready to go for the next day, Pam suggested to Josh that they show Marcy her meadow, Josh agreed. They grabbed a blanket and headed out.

This was the first time Pam had been back there since moving in with Josh and his family. Marcy marveled at how pretty it was, she had lived in the area her whole life, yet never had seen this place. They spread out the blanket close to the stream that fed into Clearwater lake.

"It's pretty here, nice and peaceful," Marcy commented.

"This is were Josh and I first told each other that we wanted to be together," Pam told her.

"Romantic," Marcy said.

"Anyone mind if I sunbathe topless? Everyone here has seen my tits," Marcy said.

"I'll join you," Pam told her, though she made sure she had plenty of sun block first.

The girls stripped off their tops and bras. Pam rubbed on sun block over her breasts and stomach and had Josh put some on her back.

"I have to use SPF 1000 or I'll burn to a cinder." The girls lay down on the blanket and Josh lay next the girls.

"We worked hard and could use a massage," Pam suggested. Josh happily complied. He rubbed their backs.

Pam thanked Josh with a kiss, telling him she would pay him back later. Marcy thanked him also, with a kiss on his cheek. Pam had to put her top back on, she didn't want to take chances, but Marcy left hers off. The breeze felt good on her nipples. They moved the blanket to a shady spot so Pam wouldn't burn, she was already a little pink even with the sun block.

Josh lay back down on the blanket and the girls flanked him. They lay there chatting until Josh told them they should go. Taking Marcy home, Josh let Pam drive.

That night Josh had fun eating Pam out. He took his time and brought her to two orgasms. Pam had him titty fuck her and cum on her chest, which she found very erotic. Pam still preferred to feel him cum inside of her though. She licked the last bit of his cum off his cock, then she went and cleaned herself off.

Monday came and Pam didn't think she would be able to get her nerves calmed down. Marcy came over and they made a few things up ahead of time that the people from the show had requested. After that she went swimming, worked out, used the sauna and finished out with a hike.

She thought to herself that she really could use Josh but there were too many others around. Between her parents and Marcy's, Pam thought the whole town knew about their TV appearance.

Melinda didn't think the girls would get a wink of sleep that night, they were so excited. When she and Dean headed for bed, Pam and Marcy were still watching TV and gabbing at Josh. Melinda thought not for the first time that Marcy had a big crush on Josh but it obviously didn't effect her relationship with Pam. Melinda knew Pam had little to no tolerance for anyone she saw as a threat to her relationship with Josh.

When Melinda got up she found the kids actually did fall asleep to her surprise. All three were sacked out on Pam's bed still wearing the same clothes they were wearing yesterday. They had fallen asleep with the TV still on. Both girls were using Josh as a pillow. Pam had her head on his chest, Marcy had hers on his stomach. Melinda had to get a picture before waking them up.

Everyone got ready to head out. Melinda, Dean, and Alicia rode in Melinda's car while Josh, Marcy, and Pam rode in Josh's car. They had packed their things they were taking in both cars.

When they got to the studio they were given a run down on what to expect. The show was done live in front of an audience. Then they were taken to makeup. Pam immediately liked the makeup artist. He gushed over them, talking about Marcy's cheekbones and Pam's skin tone and complexion.

"Girl, with those eyes I know you're breaking hearts everywhere," He exclaimed to Pam.

Finally they were ready and the studio kitchen they would use was set up and ready. The show had two co-hosts, a man and woman team. Right before a commercial break Pam heard the woman tell everyone that they were on after the break.

Pam and Marcy were put in position in the kitchen area. Then the co-hosts were introducing them. Pam was like in a dream as she heard them call their names, Pam Peters and Marcy Greene. Pam took a deep breath.

The hosts bantered with them, putting Pam and Marcy completely at ease. As soon as Pam started demonstrating her baking she was in her element and her nervousness was forgotten. She answered their questions with smiles and laughs. Marcy demonstrated working with fondant and Pam did some air brushing.

"I'm told you create your own recipes?" the female host whom Pam learned was named Jackie, asked her.

"Yes, with a lot of trial and errors," Pam answered.

They talked more about her and Marcy's business and the time it required. Pam explained that she had the support of her family who was in the audience.

They asked a couple of questions to Pam's family impromptu including asking Alicia if she liked helping her big sister. Alicia informed them that she preferred to help with the eating much to the delight of the audience.

Jackie asked Pam how she stayed so trim with all the treats she made. "You're like a model."

"Daddy put in an exercise room." Pam's dead pan response brought more jokes and laughter. When Jackie tried some of the girls finished products she told Pam she was going to have to come home with her for a workout.

The show's hosts raved about the food they made and the fact they were doing it while still in high school. Then they thanked them for coming on the show bringing it to a close. The director told the show's executive producer that the girls were gold.

When they were leaving the studio the producer said he hoped they would come back again and they would be in touch with them. The girls were walking on clouds when they left.

Pam and Josh dropped Marcy off then headed home. Everyone was tired, especially Pam. She had been riding high and she was coming down now. Josh and Pam debated getting something to eat but in the end they opted for a nap. Alicia was ahead of them, she was already asleep as Pam led Josh to bed.

That evening Pam fielded congratulation phone calls, including Jenny who called to say she had watched it and that she and Marcy had done great. At dinner time they sat around the TV so Pam could watch herself, Dean had recorded the show for her. Alicia was proud of her contribution.

When they went to bed that night, Pam whispered in Josh's ear seductively. "Where do you want to cum? In my mouth, ass, or cunt?"

"Mmmm, I love all three but I think mouth tonight."

Pam pushed him back on the bed, pulled his jeans and underwear off. She held him in her hand, then plunged her mouth down on him. She took all of him in and sucked hard. Her lips wrapped around his engorged shaft tightly. She licked his penis all over, then sucked him back into her warm mouth. Her head moved up and down, her lips and tongue stroking him.

"Suck me good, baby girl," He moaned to her.

Again she took all of him in and sucked hard. Her hand gently massaged his balls as she sucked his cock. Pam slurped on him each time her mouth moved up his length, then she plunged back down on him.

Pam sucked his cock until he felt him cum in her mouth. She swallowed his semen until there was none left to swallow.

Josh pulled Pam onto the bed and lying on her stomach he pushed her dress up and practically ripped her panties off. He kissed the back of her thighs, then all over her firm round cheeks. He went down between her thighs and licked her warm, wet pussy. She raised her hips up and Josh licked her from behind. His tongue was all over her pussy, licking at her like crazy.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.