New Pleasures - Cover

New Pleasures

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 18

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18 - This is the twenty chapter book that shows Andy's summer holidays and then as he adapts to College life. He meets the stripper Abi, he has a complex relationship with his classmate while his sister is intent on causing as much trouble as possible. This books shows Andy's sexual awakening and as Abi introduces him to a world he had not seen before. This book starts slow and has little sexual content for the first four chapters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Prostitution  

The naked Angela pulled me into an empty room and I looked at her as she covered her chest. "What are you doing here?" She barked in horror; I held up my camera to her obviously rhetorical question and she sighed. "Does Sarah know?"

I looked around the empty room and away from her. "No," I responded instantly, still in shock. "Well, she knows I'm here photographing naked people but..."

Angela rubbed her mouth. "You are not to tell her, Andy. Please."

"I won't. I won't," I frantically promised and glanced at her. "Honestly." She sighed and looked at me suspiciously before nodding. "And please don't tell Mum," I asked. "She doesn't know and I am not sure if she would be OK with it." Angela bit her lip and took a deep breath. She went to protest and I looked at her. "You want me to keep your secret, keep mine." Angela mumbled and looked down at the floor as I held out my camera. "Now, can I get some pictures?"

"Not of me," she hissed and I glanced down to her shaved mons – a look she shared with her daughter.

"Why? That's my job," I told her with a smirk. "That's what I am here for. And I haven't got any of you."

Angela snarled. "And you are not getting any," she barked with a firmness.

"Why?"

"Because ... because ... I can't have you having pictures of me like that," she whispered in hushed tones. "You're ... you're too young to have them."

"I'm not getting them. When I leave tonight, Robert's 'avin' all the films. I'm not takin' the pictures home. I mean I wouldn't mind a few for my portfolio but I doubt I'll get them."

Angela shook her head and pulled her arms closer to her chest. "No," she snapped. "It would be ... I am not having sex in front of my daughter's boyfriend."

"I am not your daughter's boyfriend," I fizzed. "I would very much like to be your daughter's boyfriend, but I am not."

Angela snorted. "Yes, well we would quite like you to be our daughter's boyfriend as well, but that's just semantics. You are Sarah's classmate at least and we both know you are lot more than that, so I am definitely not having sex in front of you."

I looked up at the ceiling and sighed. "Well can you explain that to Robert?" I asked. "I've been told to get a good few of everyone and you're refusing." Angela's face twisted and she scowled. "The only one who's refusing. He said everyone knew."

"I ... ummm ... it's difficult," she muttered and then shrugged. "It was my idea to get a photographer." I tutted and she shrugged apologetically. "Well it was you taking photos of Sarah that got me thinking," she said with a distressed tone to her voice. "We aren't getting any younger and we wanted to get on record what we've got and to have a few piccies and the like."

"You aren't going to get it on record if you are being prudish."

Angela's eyes narrowed. "I am not prudish, I've had sex hundreds of times with every guy who comes here. And most of the women." She paced away from me and came back. "Doing it in front of you is crossing a line," she told me, jabbing her finger into my shoulder.

I groaned. "Well it's up to you, but if I don't do what I've been told to do I don't get paid. So can you tell Robert that it's your choice?" Her face fell and I just sighed. "Please."

"I can't," she mumbled. "It's so embarrassing."

I took a deep breath; Angela either needed to get her end away on camera or explain all to Robert, or I could lose out on getting paid. I stared at the wall for inspiration. "Or just think, I've got the daughter," I said with a smile. "Can I have the mother now?"

"And the father," Angela finished for me. "We are both here." I held up my camera again and then she shook her head. "Andy, it's just ... weird."

"If it makes you feel any better, I've seen tons of orgasms and plenty of twats, tits, arses and cocks; it's just more of the same," I lied; the evening had given me a permanent erection and it had certainly not disappeared when I had seen the naked Angela. She giggled in the same way Sarah did and she sat down on the bed.

"Of all the people Robert to pick, why did he have to pick the only person I know with a bloody camera?" I shifted uneasily and she looked up at me. "Sorry, it's just not what I expected to happen. And if Sarah found out, it would be a nightmare."

"You mean she will want to come," I teased and the naked mother snorted.

"She is too young," Angela told me and I thought back to Abi's house earlier in the day; Sarah didn't think she was too young – but then Sarah also didn't think she was too young to work in an adult nightclub, so could see why her mother was quite keen to not enter into that discussion. "I don't care if Robert thinks they can come when they are sixteen, Sarah will not be coming while I have anything to do with it," she said forcefully and looked back at me. "She won't understand loveless sex."

"She understands sex with Kevin," I muttered but Angela didn't say much to my cheap jibe and just stared at me nervously shifting with my camera.

"OK. I'll let you get a few shots. But if Sarah finds out about me I'll bloody swing for you." I smiled at her and she raised her eyebrows. "I mean it. And I'll stop her from sleeping over at your house, with all that that entails," she told me cryptically. "And don't think I don't know."

"I know you do," I told her as she left the room. It was weird photographing someone I knew and she never relaxed with me in the corner of the room so I left her alone, used a film up in the dungeon – BDSM was certainly hot – and then found Angela with two of Robert's guests and her husband. I could capture her activities from a distance using my zoom, and although I am not sure all of the pictures came out fantastically, I was able to get her in flagrante au naturel without her sensing my presence!

The evening started to draw to a close around 11:30pm and as the number of guests thinned, I used the last of my film in one of the bedrooms. I retired to the study and put all fifteen films in their cases and then left them on Robert's desk in a row.

I was feeling decidedly unsatisfied – my encounters at Abi's house were over eight hours previous and the environment in Robert's emporium of debauchery set my libido soaring. I had felt a dampness in my shorts as my body secreted oodles of pre-cum and considered a trip to the toilet to relieve the pressure when Robert knocked and opened the door.

He stood there, dressed in just a pair of women's fishnet stockings and walked over to me. "You done?"

"Yeah," I muttered and counted out the fifteen films to him, deliberately averting my eyes. "All done. There should be around five fifty, maybe five sixty there," I told him. "Should be OK, I know the odd one mightn't be perfect but I think I got some decent shots. Particularly in the dungeon."

He strode over and opened a cabinet and I heard a grating sound. There was a metal clunk and he opened a stout metal door around a foot square in size which he then put the films into. He passed me an envelope and thanked me. "Liked the way you blended in, kiddo. Was good." I smiled and nodded as he locked the safe and I picked up my bag. "Hey, something to tell your school friends. Just don't go up to one of 'em in the street and start talking. There's some wives here who come without their hubbies, if you know what I mean."

I assured him I was discreet but he didn't say much else and I asked if I could get a lift to Aylesbury with someone, or else I would need to get a taxi back home. I did think of asking Sarah's mum if I could crash at her house, but thought that even Sarah would deduce where her mother had been if she arrived home with me!

"Holly goes that way," he told me and looked up. "She lives near Olivia. That OK?"

"Yeah, cheers. I'll go ask."

Holly was in the middle of a group of guys who were in various states of undress and I waited politely until she was finished, watching her in the corner of the room. She wiped her chin as the last gentleman unloaded into a condom in her mouth and she stood up, kissing one of them on the cheek. "Can't stay away," she teased as she saw me watching. "Want what Eric promised you?"

"Ahh well," I started and saw the unmistakable flash of Robert's brightly-coloured stockings in my peripheral vision. "I need a lift to Aylesbury, can I grab one with you?"

Holly glanced up at the clock and nodded. "I'll be leaving soon, not just yet. Is that OK?"

"Perfect," I told the naked girl and she flashed me a seductive smile before being picked up by a tall, stout gentleman and carried into the hot tub. I got a good twenty minutes or so watching the "action" winding down and talking to a naked couple about my camera. It seemed weird to be dressed while they were nude, but I almost forgot about my dress as we discussed exposure and aperture size.

Angela gave me a brief nod as she was about to leave and reminded me not to tell Sarah. She was dressed but I walked with her outside and spoke on the porch while William said his farewells around the remnants of the party; he a popular guest.

"Your secret is safe," I promised her for the umpteenth time and she stroked her long hair back. "I ain't gonna tell her what you've been up to but she does want to come next time and be my assistant."

Angela shrieked. "She can't Andy. She just can't."

"I know," I soothed. "But I did tell her that she could next time if I was allowed, and I could certainly have done with one." I wondered if Ray would be interested if I was going to be asked to do it again, and then thought of Abi and then Scarlet. Unfortunately the two people who would definitely want to do it – Rhea and Sarah – were completely unsuitable, for very different reasons.

Holly tapped me on the shoulder. "There you are," she cooed and I looked behind her to see her mother, with glassy eyes and a long coat covering her. "Want that lift?"

"Please," I muttered and bade goodbye to Angela, William and then to our kinky host.

Holly got in the driver's seat and looked over at me as I slid into her battered vehicle. "You OK?"

"Yeah," I muttered and she flicked her hair back.

"What?" She asked and I looked back at her mother slouched on the back seat. "She's been on the fucking machine in the dungeon. She'll be sore and shattered."

"I was there," I reminded her and Holly laughed.

"I know," she said and put my hand on the gear stick as she started the car. "You drive?" I shook my head. "First gear," she told me and guided my right hand onto the gearstick and pushed the lever left then up. She pressed the pedals and the vehicle moved off into the night. "You seem shocked by Mum that's all."

"Does seem a bit weird to have a daughter drive her mother to a swinger's party," I admitted and Holly shot me a pained expression. "What?"

"Second!" She barked and I changed gear. "You think single mothers should be sexless and frigid?"

"No," I answered immediately. "My Mum's single and I've walked in on her having sex." I thought back to the Dreamboy and Holly giggled, throwing her car into the corner and accelerating.

"Third! So you know then what it's like." I hesitated and she giggled. "And I like some of the older guys. Uni guys don't have that much experience," she told me and then pushed my hand into fourth gear. "Well some do but I ain't wanting to get the clap and the ones that aren't fussy. I've got some fun friends but I grew up here. That Robert, tiny cock, lizard tongue. And..." I hummed and she glared at me. "You've just been there all night, you've seen what happens. Mum and me and you, we're adults, you can talk about sex you know."

"I know," I answered and she cackled. "I don't mind you talking about it."

Holly barely slowed for a roundabout and accelerated off into the night. "Of course, I love the tease and flirting normally but nothing beats a good party. You?" When I didn't answer immediately she looked over. "You do have a girlfriend, right?"

"I'm between girlfriends," I told her, quite truthfully. She gave me a patronising "ahhh" sound and I squeezed her thighs. "Oi!" She pushed herself back in the car seat and licked her lips.

"So how did you end up at Robert's?"

I returned my hand to her gear stick and looked out as the countryside flashed by. "I ... er ... well I took some naked pictures of some strippers and got them developed under the counter and Olivia passed my name onto Robert who wanted me to do this. How about you?"

Holly snorted. "Mum and Dad used to come, I found out when I was sixteen and Mum said no but when Dad ran off she said I could." She studied my expression for a moment and bit her lip. "I learnt a lot there."

"I was told that you gave the most unbelievable blow jobs."

Holly laughed. "That's true. I possess a certain reputation," she admitted and she put her hand on my knee. "That's something that Eric told you to experience. It's all in the practice; I've had lots of it. Girl called Fiona she took me under her wing. But it's not just the sex." She gulped and she rubbed her hands over her worn steering wheel. "I ... umm ... learnt a lot of people skills," she confessed. "Self esteem, that sort of thing."

"Ahh well..." my voice trailed off as I spoke and I rubbed my hands.

"I used by a shy, geeky girl," Holly told me but I couldn't believe it. She was supremely confident and she read my mind. "I was always shy and scared of boys. Until I went there I had only been with two guys and they were pump and squirt." She coughed and took a deep breath. "Do you know how much power there is in a blowjob? Seriously?"

"To be able to bite his cock off?" I asked and Holly just laughed loudly.

"To be able to make him so helpless yet so desperate at the same time."

"But guys can do that to girls too," I suggested and she scoffed, slowing for a junction and sliding my hand (and her car) into third gear.

"To a point," she conceded but licked her lips seductively and pursed her lips. "But not in the same way. I can make any guy blinded and delirious," she boasted.

Holly turned into a side street and parked the car on a drive. "Where am I?"

"Windmill Street is that way," she told me pointing down the road, and town is down there and turn left," she said, gesturing from where we had just come from."But can you give me a hand with Mum?"

"She's not that far gone, is she?" I asked and Holly chuckled.

"No, but she'll just need some help." Holly woke her mother, stretched out obscenely on the back seat and guided her to her feet. I unlocked the door with Holly's keys and waited as she gently escorted her upstairs and into her bed. She came back down with a smile. "She just gets so tired and she's been up since five. I don't want her tripping on her way upstairs," she told me and walked into her spartan kitchen. "Beer?"

I hesitated and she took one out of the fridge and took the top off a cool lager gesturing for me to sit down at her table. "Cheers," I muttered and she grabbed one and sat down opposite. I glanced up at the clock – it was past midnight and I knew I would have to leave soon; Mum would not be impressed if I was too late home.

I was not however, going to admit to an experienced swinger, and a very pretty girl, that I needed to be home for my Mum. She sat back, and took her coat off and her eyes gleamed. She was wearing a low-cut top and fidgeted. "If I wanted some photos," she asked with a shameless grin. "What's the price?"

I gave a titter. "Well, it's perfectly negotiable," I told her and rubbed my hands on my cold lager. She pouted and took a swig of her beer. "I, ummm, I charged forty pounds for the girls, a bit above cost, but if these photos come out OK I should clear two hundred." Holly whistled and took another swig.

"That's a decent amount. But then Robert is a rich, randy pig."

I sighed. "Yeah, I've got fifty today and if they come out OK I'll get the rest, but they should be OK," I told her. "I mean, I know I am no expert, but my Dad is pretty good and he's taught me and my best friend owns a studio and I don't get many bad photos."

She laughed at me and snorted. "I believe you. I know Robert tried to get some photos before, but he was useless and all the people who he can trust, visit and want to get their end away. 'Snot easy going to an orgy and keeping it in ya pants." I murmured an agreement and her eyes narrowed. "So if I wanted naked pictures. How much?"

"What dya want?" I asked. "I don't charge much." She ummed and licked her lips.

"I got some ideas," she told me.

"I took an empty envelope discarded on the table with a pencil and scribbled my mobile number. "Call me, when you know what you want," I told her. "And I'll shoot the photos; you know Olivia?"

Holly smiled. "Mum does."

"Yeah, well I'll shoot them and leave you the film to get developed. As a thank you for the ride." She smiled and took a deep breath.

"It's a bit cold for the woods," she mused and then raised her eyebrows. "But I know some empty offices," she told me and I finished my beer. "Or maybe ... I'll ring you, next week maybe if you can do it."

"Yeah, probably," I told her and wondered about Sarah. "Got College in the morning; I really better go."

Holly smiled and got up, her short skirt now visible. "I'll see ya-soon," she promised and showed me to the door.

I wasn't familiar with that part of Aylesbury but soon found the main road and had time to wonder what had just happened in the last few hours. I had not had time to contemplate Sarah's parents being swingers but the concupiscence that they undoubtedly possessed had certainly been passed to Sarah.

This made me speculate whether it made Sarah more or less attractive? Did I want to share my girlfriend, or later, a wife with other people? How would I feel when I saw the love of my life with another? I certainly never had any doubts at Abi's house when Tony took Abi and Eddie was with Sarah, but neither of them were my girlfriend. It was certainly a lifestyle that Sarah would want to be involved with, if she knew anything about it.

On the other hand, how would they feel if they saw me with another? In short, it was highly premature, Sarah was not my girlfriend – a job that no-one seemed interesting in wanting to fill – and was not wanting to be a swinger.

"Where the bloody hell have you been?" Mum asked as I walked past her at quarter to one in the morning. "You got school tomorrow."

"College," I corrected her and yawned. "And I am off to bed now, OK?"

"No, Andy. Not OK."

"What?" I asked wearily and Mum got up to bar my passage.

"I want answers."

"To what?"

"Where have you been?"

"Out," I told her. "And I told you that I would be home late."

She grunted and rubbed her nose. "I'll ask again, where have you been?"

"Out." I stared into her steely expression and she shook her head.

"Are you doing drugs?"

"No," I snapped and pushed past her. She grabbed hold of my shoulder and pulled me back.

"You are not too old for a leathering," she threatened and grabbed my camera. "If you won't tell me where you went then I will confiscate this."

"Oi," I cried. "Give it back."

She pointed towards the sofa and I threw myself into the armchair. "It's late," I moaned. "I want to go to bed."

"Then you should have been home at a proper time," Mum barked and took a couple of deep breaths. "Now I want answers, Andy. This isn't a game."

I groaned and shook my head. "Why does it bother you?" She stared at me and then at the camera; it didn't take a genius to work out what I had been doing but Mum clearly wanted me to admit it. "Been out on a job," I told her, omitting as much as I could.

She rubbed her face and tutted. "I'm quite relaxed, I let you get away with a lot other mothers don't, but I'm not having you come home at one in the morning, 'specially when you've got College in the morning."

"It's a one-off and it was a promise I made," I told her and Mum hit the chair.

"Well you can unmake them," she shouted. "College is really important Andy and certainly not worth flunking for a night with a pretty girl and a camera. Now you are grounded 'til next weekend."

"You can't ground me, I'm sixteen," I replied and all I got was raised eyebrows in return.

"Bloody watch me Andy. Not having you coming in at 1am. This isn't a bloody hotel."

"Bloody not on," I moaned as I got up and Mum glared at me as I wandered to the stairs.

"And next time I will throw away that camera," she threatened. Why did Mum have to spoil a perfectly wonderful night?


"So I'm a S-L-U-T now?" Sarah whispered into my ear and it took a couple of moments before I realised what she was talking about.

"My story, oh yeah, you like?"

Sarah nodded and grinned. "I want to read the rest of the week," she told me. "It was so hot."

"Can I see yours now?" I asked and we were interrupted by Mrs. Buckingham striding to the front of the classroom. There was silence immediately and she pointed towards Jason to shut the door.

"I know Maths is tough," she told us and I closed my eyes with trepidation. "But all it needs is a bit of hard work." She waved some papers in front of her and took the top one. "Zoe Matheson, stand up." I looked behind me and my blonde friend tentatively got to her feet. "If I divide x by the square root of x what do I have?" She gulped and went to speak before she turned to Sarah. "Tell her, Sarah."

"Square root of x?"

"Root of x," our teacher barked and threw the paper onto the chair of my friend. "Sit down." She turned to Jason and had Sarah explain his error, and then worked her way around the class.

"And Sarah," she shouted, turning to my friend who squeezed my hand under the table. "If you know all this," she asked, "all of the answers to your friend's questions then explain to me why you thought the graph y equals x cubed plus two crossed y axis at 1?" Sarah gulped and Mrs Buckingham put the paper down in front of her. "It's sloppy," she yelled and crossed her arms. "You won't get another chance in the exam. You fail in the exam."

She picked up my paper and I felt myself shake. She looked at me and passed me a board marker. "As you like doing this so much, I should oblige," she said with a smirk and tapped the top of her white board with a question from our exam.

I stood up, walked around Sarah and the rest of the class watched as I took the marker and started working it out, drawing the graph and highlighting the midway point and where it crossed both axis. While the marker squeaked Mrs Buckingham addressed the rest of the class and gave them their second collective bollocking in a week and turned just as I finished.

"Correct," she snapped. "So why couldn't you write that in the exam?"

I stammered. "I did, didn't I?" She thrust my paper into my chest and I turned to the second page as I ambled back to my seat. "I did," I told her interrupting what she was saying.

"No, you didn't," she barked and I turned around and walked back holding my paper in front of her.

"Yes I did," I snapped. "Look."

"Sit down."

I shook my head and threw my paper on my desk, pulling the chair back loudly. "Bloody disgrace," I muttered, deliberately loud enough for everyone to hear.

"How dare you interrupt my class?" she moaned and snatched the paper from my desk and then looked. "That could say anything. If I can't read it..."

" ... then you need better glasses," I finished angrily without thinking and she swelled to her full height. "It is clear what it said. I got it right. You got it wrong."

The murmuring in the class stopped instantly as everyone turned to watch Mrs Buckingham and I glaring at each other. "Don't you speak to me like that," she shouted. "Get out," the poisonous teacher hissed and I grabbed my bag and strode across the classroom – I had every pair of eyes on me as I slammed the door loudly; I was too tired for her unreasonableness and didn't have a lesson for another two hours – I always had a one hour gap after Maths on a Monday and then our break.

Instead of heading for library I ambled towards town: I was bored but ended up just idly walking around town, purchasing a new game for the PlayStation and a chocolate bar.

Sarah needled me when saw me in General Studies and I split my chocolate bar in two, passing her half of the KitKat. "She was well angry after you left," she whispered. "Said that you were one of the rudest people she had ever met."

"I'll get Rhea to do 'A' Level Maths then," I replied. "Then she'll see rude."

Sarah smirked but we listened to what the teacher had to say and then gave us an assignment which I made a cursory note of. I didn't want to do General Studies and was only doing it as it was a compulsory subject.

"Did you speak to Kevin?" Zoe asked Sarah over lunch in the canteen, watching me intently. Sarah nodded and Zoe flashed me a glance and then licked her lips of crumbs from her sandwich.

"Yeah, after Andy left me last night, I rang him." Her face contorted slightly and she bit her lip. "We needed to do something, so we had a good chat and it's cool. We're cool now. We had a big clear the air session."

"So no more messin' with Andy?" Zoe asked and I shook my head.

"Will you let that go?" I asked and Zoe snorted.

"You are being unfair," she told me – not for the first time. "Of course I am not going to let it go. You are poisoning Sarah's relationship with Kevin. You are tempting her to do things she shouldn't!"

"He's not," Sarah told her and finished her sandwich taking a slurp of her drink. "But I shouldn't be doing it. We shouldn't be doing it." She sighed and licked her lips. "I had a chat with him and things are better." I gave her raised eyebrows; I had not forgotten her dalliance with Eddie the day before.

"So you confessed to all your naughtiness?" I asked with a grin and Sarah shook her head.

"Of course not! But he's agreed our relationship needs to be more than just trying to meet up for sex. He's got a webcam and keeps sending me pictures of his groin." Sarah shrugged and gave a smile. "He's promised to stop thinking with his trousers. Which is good, we are on track again, I think."

Zoe snorted and she looked at me. "And you?"

"And?" Zoe went to reply when I interrupted her. "I've told you before, stay out of it. What Sarah and I do is up to us."

Sarah grabbed her drink and got up. "I got Biology homework to do and I am not sitting here listening to you two bicker. It's like being with nursery children," she told us and I just scowled at Zoe as she left.

"Now you know what I am going to say," Zoe told me with a smirk.

"I don't want to hear it," I snapped.

She twirled her blonde hair around her finger and shook her head. "Andy, move on. You heard her."

"What? All I heard was that she has had a big chat with Kevin."

Zoe sighed and stroked the back of my hand. "I know she means a lot to you, but if you like her that much, then let her go and stop confusing her." I grunted and Zoe tapped the table. "If you keep pursuing her then it'll just mess up your friendship with her and her relationship with Kevin. And she won't thank you for it." She stared at me and gave a little shake of the head. "I mean it. Please Andy, for me. This friends-with-extras stuff is not good."

"It's not up to you. All Sarah said was that she had a chat. Abi says..."

"I don't care what Abi says," Zoe interrupted and banged her hand on the table. "I'm telling you to leave her alone now. Be her friend and be happy at that." She waved her finger towards me and I pushed it away.

"It doesn't bother you," I told her but she just snorted.

"It does," she whined. "Sarah's told you, she's made up with Kev and wants to be faithful, leave it at that."

There was a pause as I threw the remnants of my sandwich on the plate. "What if I want her?" I said firmly. "Or want what we've got?"

"Well you can't have her."

"Until she says she doesn't want me to do the things we do." I sighed and looked at her. "I just want her."

Zoe sniffed. "You don't. You want sex with her, but she is going out with someone else," Zoe thundered and shook her head. "How plain does it have to be for you to get the message?" I stood up and she glared at me. "If you two wanted each other, then one of you would have made a move, but neither of you really want that, all you want to do is to mess with each other."

Zoe was wrong and I shook my head. "Oh fuck off," I snapped and strode out of the room feeling thoroughly annoyed with Zoe and myself.

She may be poking her nose in where it was not wanted but there was no need for me to snap like that. I was tired and I had no desire to get into these arguments and I knew I had overreacted but why did Zoe have to start these rows when I was tired? Didn't she know I was up half the night at a swinger's party?


Sarah and I had a chat about Abi's little bet the night before and I got to tease her, telling her it was the first time she had properly cheated on Kevin. She gave me a pained look: she already felt guilty about her indiscretions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.