New Pleasures - Cover

New Pleasures

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 13

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is the twenty chapter book that shows Andy's summer holidays and then as he adapts to College life. He meets the stripper Abi, he has a complex relationship with his classmate while his sister is intent on causing as much trouble as possible. This books shows Andy's sexual awakening and as Abi introduces him to a world he had not seen before. This book starts slow and has little sexual content for the first four chapters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Prostitution  

Abi worked Tuesday to cover for sickness but went home afterwards and I didn't see her, although given the amount of sex we managed over the weekend I think my testicles appreciated the rest I gave them.

Simon and Rhea seemed to be spending all day with each other to the point of Mum questioning Rhea's motives with her friend. They had a bit of a row while I was cleaning the club on Wednesday but Simon and Rhea disappeared on Thursday together so whatever was said, it did not stop Rhea doing what she wanted to do. Did that ever happen anyhow?

Thursday night was the visit of the male strippers and Abi had got tickets completely gratis for her and Angela. She had said that the last time went to see some male strippers it made her quite horny, but unfortunately Rhea was within earshot at she leapt on this to tease and goad us.

Rhea also tried to convince Mum to let her and her friends go but this was a complete non-starter for so many reasons that in the end she had to contend herself with the television in the flat for the evening and a demand to Mum and Abi that she brings back some signed photographs (that was also not going to happen but was tentatively agreed to in order for Rhea to return the club keys she hid from Mum.)


Abi slid into my bed and kissed me.

"Wake up," she moaned. "I want, no I need, to be fucked."

I shook the sleep from my eyes by blinking and saw an expecting Abi crouching over me.

"Come on, all the girls are totally horny. Those guys are so hot, and there are so many of them. They are so going to get laid tonight, all the girls were back stage, frantically trying to bag one."

"All of them?" I asked thinking of Ray's sister.

"All of them. Even your Mum had that lustful look in her eye," Abi teased.

"Oh Abi. Whatcha tell me that for?" I asked, slightly annoyed and the sleep shaken from my system. "That's a horrible mental image."

Abi grinned. "She is a very attractive woman you know and the men stayed afterwards and gave us girls a private dance. It was awesome and she was licking whipped..."

"ABI! Spare me the details. Now do you want to get laid or do you want to talk about my Mum's sex life?"

Abi peeled back the covers and guided my hands to slit. It was moist and my fingers slid down it. "What do you think?"

"So you like male strippers. You want lots of tongue?"

"No!" She cried and as my finger darted over her clitoris she groaned and mewed. My cock was fully erect and she noticed, swinging her left leg over my body and coming to rest alongside my hips. She sunk her body onto my firm rod and sighed as it slid into her.

She rocked back and forward on it forcefully and vigorously and leant over to pin my arms to the bed. "You like this, don't you Andy," she squealed and continued to thrust her pubic bone towards my stomach and back. It sent waves of tingling pleasure all over my body as she ground into me.

"Yes," I muttered. Her face was marked with lust and she screwed it up as she forced her body into mine. I wanted in some ways for her to release my hands so I could cup her cheeks or massage her breasts but I enjoyed the feeling of Abi being in control. It felt more natural and sexier.

Abi was experienced and squeezed my cock with her muscles wonderfully as it slid around her moist opening. I grunted and groaned and released spurts of my seed into her. Abi smiled at me and reached out for some tissues.

"Now that's something you can't get from the strippers," she said to me as she wiped her crack and I cleaned my cock.

"True."

"Although I bet your Mum did," she teased.

I shot Abi a dirty look and she looked at me coyly. I supposed I should not be quite so squeamish, it is not unreasonable for my mother to have a sex life but I didn't want to think about it. If I had to be discreet with my sex life then it was only fair that my Mum didn't flaunt hers.


Abi went home on Friday morning after Rhea had subjected us to her usual scurrilous teasing. Simon had joined her in the flat and surprisingly, she was dressed and they were going out, their destination she would not divulge to either her companion or myself.

With little else to do I set about cleaning the club under the watchful gaze of Ikenna and took a break at noon to go upstairs to get something to eat. The thoughts of Mum with a male stripper had not completely left my head, thanks to Abi, and I had not seen her that morning although this not surprising as I had skipped breakfast. By now my stomach rumbling indicated that it was not prepared to allow me to skip lunch.

Wandering up the stairs, I was met with a sight, I did not expect nor particularly want to see. Mum was naked, with her light brown hair tied back and slightly tanned appearance was kissing an equally naked black gentleman, over six foot in height and with bulging muscles on the sofa. I froze as I entered the room.

Mum had straddled her partners sheathed and erect cock and she was rocking over the top of it. She was sighing as they kissed and he was caressing her nipples. I watched for a moment, they could not see me as Mum's body was in the way but it was an alluring and disturbing sight. I had tried never to think of Mum as having a sex life outside of her relationships.

It was irrational, I always knew this, but no-one thinks about their parents having sex. Mum was always careful about what Rhea or I saw and I knew that this guy was not going to be a regular boyfriend, it was just sexual pleasure; I suddenly understood Rhea's complaints about Abi and myself.

I watched for a few more seconds and went to leave but made a noise as I knocked against the skirtingboard. "Andy?"

I groaned, turned around and noisily entered the room. They looked up when I did and Mum squeaked in panic. "Hiya kiddo," the guy said smiling as I walked past them and Mum looked over to the other sofa where a small pile of discarded nightclothes lay.

"Yeah hiya," I replied as quickly as I could and walked past them.

Mum appeared in the kitchen a few moments later with her dressing gown on and smiled tentatively at me. "Morning, we weren't expecting you back so early. We thought you'd be gone all day"

"Evidently," I replied, suppressing a small smirk as I buttered the bread. "It's OK. Ab ... Isobel warned me."

"She did, did she?" Mum asked and was joined by her naked partner who came up behind her and put his hands over her studded navel before sliding them up and exposing Mum's assets again. My eyes glanced at her completely bare genitals and pert breasts before his hand was smacked and I tore my eyes away.

"I heard last night was relatively successful," I said and Mum grinned looking up at her new lover.

"Yeah, you could say that," Mum said coyly. "Everyone very much enjoyed themselves."

"I know Isobel did." I held my hand out to the black guy who was watching our exchange and he tentatively shook it. "Andy," I said introducing myself.

"Tony," came the response. "Was Isobel the Scottish bird?"

I grinned. "Yeah."

Mum looked up at her partner. "She's a lovely girl, you said."

"Cracking figure and lovely tits." Her partner slid his hands over Mum's body and she shuddered. "But yours are nicer."

Mum fidgeted as I cut my sandwich. "It's OK Mum. I'll take this downstairs. Give you some private time," I said and she gave me a smile.

"You, er, don't have to."

"No it's fine. You have the right to a private life too and you let me have mine. I will just take any previous objections to Sarah and Abi staying in my bedroom as completely resolved," I said airily.

"No well, that's umm..."

"I'll see you later Mum," I said as I walked passed her with my sandwiches in my hand and she puffed as I went.

I left Mum fretting and fucking as I went downstairs to finish the club; it was nearly two when I finished so I mooched around the park. I was bored but the time on my own gave me time to think, about Sarah. She was being quite determined about the "dinner party" idea and had even got permission from her parents to stay the night; all she needed was agreement from myself or Zoe to host it and she would arrange.

I could still not see this as a great idea but Sarah was determined (as she always was). The couple I really want her to set up was me and her, not Jez and Jodie, or anyone else, but my subtle compliments were not getting through.

Rhea returned from her excursion in a black mood so I did not probe her activities too deeply although Simon did not stay for very long and she sulked on the computer in the dining room. It was fortunate for "Tony" that he had moved on by the time Rhea had returned as I doubt my sister would have been so relaxed as myself; she rarely missed the opportunity to tease and with the mood she was in, it would have caused plenty of shouting.

I didn't stay for long and went down for my team meeting at 3:30. There were lots of excited voices when I arrived and the tables were laid out as before, mostly filled. There was nowhere to sit near Isobel (Abi) or Heather (Angela) so instead I found a seat at the end near Ray's sister Jessica (Jenny). She smiled when she saw me and I flopped down in the seat.

Rather unsurprisingly, the talk was mostly of the strippers that had taken advantage of the immoral lust that had descended on most of the girls who attended their show the night before, and while some had partners to return home to, others were apparently gleeful in that they shared their bed with the objects of the three hours of non-stop sexual entertainment provided by the muscular, naked male flesh on show.

One of the lap dancers, Vanessa, sat next to me and revelled in her encounter with one of the gentlemen and described her tryst in immaculate detail to the people around her. I sighed and turned to her smiling, asking, "what did he have that myself or Hugo doesn't?"

I spoke a little loudly at the same time a quite hush had descended as Mum had arrived and everyone looked towards Vanessa.

"Well he was six foot," she replied.

"Both Hugo and I are, as near as damn it, six foot."

"Well he has big, big muscles," she answered, grinning and making a gesture with her hands, "especially on the legs."

I lifted my leg up and flexed my quads and hamstrings, clearly visible through my shorts and Vanessa grinned.

"He was covered in baby oil," she added and we laughed.

"I'm sure I've got some in the bathroom cupboard," I said wryly and Vanessa giggled.

"OK and he had an eight inch cock," she blurted and Mum stood behind me.

"Are you going to beat that?" Jessica asked and I went bright red.

"Well, that's just guessing. You've have never seen my cock. It might be double that for all you know."

"Bloody isn't sixteen inches or you'll make me very sore," Isobel added from the end of the room and we laughed at her.

"Have you quite finished comparing yourself to the Dream Boys?" Mum asked me and I nodded, a little embarrassed. "I mean, the next time they come would you like an application form?"

Vanessa put her arm around me, playfully wailing, "don't go Andy. We don't want to lose you."

The team meeting consisted of, half the girls asking when the Dream Boys would be back (soon, they made a stack of cash), distributing pay packets and arranging who would be doing the Wet T-Shirt and Games Night the following Thursday. Jessica grinned at me when we left and we talked on the way to the bank.

Although she wouldn't admit it, I am certain she bagged a Dream Boy as well; I could tell by her coyness and shyness and so I reluctantly changed the subject. Jenny had always been the unattainable fantasy as I was growing up. She was a couple of years older than me but was close enough in age not to be too old for my lustful dreams or frantic masturbatory fantasies.

We chatted in the bank and with both Abi and Jessica needing to return home we parted on the pavement.

I was half expecting Abi to come and visit my bed that night but I woke up on Saturday alone and very horny. I grimaced and located a nice memory of Sarah and gave my testicles a thorough workout, and then disposed of the evidence in the toilet. I was feeling increasingly insatiable, the trip to Scotland having definitely awoken my libido and found that whatever I did, I was always still horny.

I grumbled about the lack of Abi, and Mum said that she thought I wouldn't want waking up again and that she was taking advantage of me. Both Mum and Rhea laughed as I looked surprised and shocked at this thought and a skimpily dressed Rhea suggested that "she needs a rest too bro. You're wearing her out."

"She's coming later to watch the carnival," Mum told me looking at my expression. "You know the one outside. Better view out here than down where she is." The annual Aylesbury Carnival consisted of around two dozen floats and raised money for local charities. It always passed Castle Street as it meandered its' way from the Leisure Centre through the town and onto the park where there was a small funfair.

"Oh, is that today?" I asked and Rhea rolled her eyes.

"I think a lack of sex is depleting his IQ," Rhea teased and I shot her a dirty look back.

Mum waited for Rhea to leave and sat down with me to talk about Tony and her. I already knew what she wanted to say, but I let her squirm for a bit (I think it was Rhea's influence) before reassuring her that I genuinely was not disturbed by the sight of her having sex on the couch with her one-night stand. She grinned, but did warn me that just because I saw her doing it, doesn't mean that Abi and Sarah had a carte blanche right to spend the night in my room and do "whatever I wanted."

Justice? There is none of it in the world!

"And I know what happened in Scotland," Mum told me grinning. "I overheard Abi telling a couple of the girls while waiting for the Dream Boys." I went bright red but Mum grinned. "Just don't get too attached to her, OK. She is a really lovely girl but if you fall for her, you'll be upset."

"I won't Mum. She is special to me but she is not Paula," I replied and Mum smiled at this, even though I wasn't sure if it was true.

Abi turned up at around 11:00 while Rhea and I were still in our dressing gowns and Mum was running through some work on the dining table. She grinned as she came in and gave me a little kiss before making everyone a cup of tea. Mum sent Rhea upstairs to have a shower and get dressed, and she duly did the former and not the later, returning in her dressing gown with her clothes in her arms, "so she could watch telly."

It was nearly midday when I came down dressed and Abi leant over the couch.

"Zoe rang. She is coming to the Carnival and wanted to know if she could come here with Sarah," Abi told me and I nodded.

"OK I'll ring her."

"No need, I answered the phone so it's sorted," Rhea said and I groaned.

"Oh God, what did you say?" I asked fervently and Rhea grinned.

"I said that you would love her to come 'round as you go all gooey-eyed when Sarah is mentioned."

"Oh that's OK," I said thinking out loud: Rhea's wind-up this time was rather tame in comparison.

"And I also said that you were probably having a quick wank over her in the bathroom so not to be too embarrassed if there's spunk on your trousers," Rhea added and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Whatchya do that for?" I asked her. "Sarah doesn't like me in that way."

"Well you like her in that way, it's clear, although I don't know what you see in her."

"Well it's my life, so stay out," I replied firmly and Rhea leant back over the couch.

"It's embarrassing bro. You go after her like a puppy on heat, little tail wagging. She's just a prick tease and nothing more. She'll never go out with you but she wants you to think that she will."

I glared at Rhea, but our chat was interrupted by Mum who really did send Rhea upstairs to get dressed. Sarah appeared at the door at 1pm and Zoe appeared twenty minutes later.

"No Simon?" I asked and Zoe shook her head.

"He said he didn't want to see Rhea as he thought she was annoyed with him and that she might push him under a float," Zoe explained.

"Why does he think that?" I asked but Rhea appeared and answered for her.

"'Cause I told him I would," she replied sharply and went into the kitchen to get herself a drink. "'Cause he's been a cock," she shouted from the kitchen, clearly pre-empting the next question.

"She needs taming," I muttered. "I wonder if we could get her adopted. By a zoo or something."

Zoe grinned at me, and we sat down and chatted. Sarah and Abi were busy comparing make-up they both had in their handbags and both Zoe and I found that subject matter a bit boring. I told Zoe that Rhea was lying and I wasn't playing with myself earlier, and Zoe went red and Sarah giggled overhearing the conversation.

"Is that what she told you she said?" Sarah asked grinning and I nodded. Sarah looked at Zoe, who had taken the call and shrugged. "That's not what you told me."

"It ... it isn't," Zoe muttered and nodded towards me. "It's not what she said." My two friends giggled.

"I am so grateful I don't have a sister," Sarah replied.

"I wish I didn't have a sister," Abi added mournfully and Zoe and Sarah shot each other furtive looks.

"What about you, bro? Do you wish you didn't have a sister?" Rhea asked before my two college friends could ask about Abi, and I stared at her, humming.

"Nah, you're all-right, I s'pose. Even if you do go out of your way to make my life difficult. So what did you tell her?"

"Ask them."

Zoe and Rhea exchanged glances. "Well, I'd rather not say," Zoe told me and I glared at them both in turn, but Rhea skipped out of the room and both Sarah and Zoe were resolute in that they were not going to divulge.

Twenty minutes later, Mum told us to go outside as the floats would be appearing and as we meandered out of our front door onto the crowded pavement just as the first float, a giant Chinese dragon appeared.

The floats were colourful and loud. Rhea shouted quite a lot of abuse at the rugby club float that was manned by her ex-boyfriend which drew a sharp rebuke from Mum when she caught up with her, but by which time an egg had mysteriously left the crowd and hit Nathan on the side of the head.

Mum dragged Rhea away as the puzzled rugby player wiped yoke from the side of his face and Rhea was dragged inside the flat.

Abi politely declined my invitation to stay the night and Mum smiled as she did.

"What?" I asked as Abi left the room.

"You are very transparent," Mum told me and I scowled in annoyance at the unjustified slur.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean," she said with a glint in her eye. "As does Abi."

"I just like waking up with someone," I said defensively but unfairly, I wasn't really believed. "I like getting cuddles," I told her but was scoffed at.


Sarah was relentless that we should host a "sophisticated dinner party" at the flat and she finally badgered me at the Carnival so I would agree on the following day for her to invite Jez and Jodie, subject to approval from Mum and acceptance from the people she intended to invite. Sarah had wanted a Sunday as Jodie worked in a supermarket, and due to Sunday opening hours would be finished by 4pm at the latest.

We had not planned for Mum not to be around but she had one of her three or four annual trade conferences to attend and it was being held in Edinburgh so at 10am she packed her car and we waved her off. She had got Abi to promise to be around until she returned on Tuesday night and this suited me, I liked waking up with Abi (or Sarah) in my bed. It also explained why Abi spent the last two nights in her own bed at her flat, if she was going to be spending this week with me.

I went down and cleaned the club after Mum left and returned to the flat containing Sarah, who had made all the arrangements for the evening, and a barely-dressed Rhea talking. Abi had returned home to get a few belongings and I got myself a drink of water and returned to the front room. I froze as I entered the lounge and Sarah gave me a weak smile.

"What's up?" I asked and Sarah looked at an unrepentant Rhea.

"Nothing."

I glared at Rhea and then looked at Sarah. "So, what are we doing for tonight?" I asked and Sarah's smile returned.

"We need to go to the Supermarket. I don't know yet," she admitted.

"You don't know?" I asked incredulously, and she shrugged.

"I'll get inspiration when I'm there," she shrugged and I groaned.

"OK, so who is coming?" I asked and she grinned. "I presume we know that!"

"Well Jodie is coming at six to get ready. Jez, Zoe and Simon are coming at seven. Abi has gone to get some evening wear and said she will help to set the table"

"So that's ... eight people," I counted and looked at our dining table that would just about seat eight diners, if we had that many chairs.

"We're going to get chairs from your and Rhea's rooms," she told me reading my mind and held out my hand. "Come on, we got to go get some food. Abi said she would pick up some wine for us."

Sarah and I walked to the Supermarket hand-in-hand and idled up and down the aisles. In the end, she elected for some tomato and chicken bake with a caramelized red onion tart and salad to start and cookies and ice cream to finish. I pushed the trolley as she loaded the items into it, and we added some mint imperials and After Eight mints for the end of the meal.

Sarah wanted to pay for some of it at least, but I refused. Although this was Sarah's idea and Sarah had organised it, I was the host and it would be unfair if I expected Sarah to contribute, especially as she would be doing the cooking!

We arrived at the flat and Sarah disappeared into the kitchen, returning a few moments later to speak to the still half-naked Rhea. "Rhea, is it possible to not tease Jez tonight and wear something a bit more decent?"

Rhea looked up from her book and feigned surprise. "Why?"

"Because I want Jez to be looking at Jodie, not you."

"She'll have Simon," I told Sarah, and my sister gave me a withered look.

"You want me to look dull and boring?" Rhea asked and Sarah fidgeted.

"It's fine, Sarah," I said with a mischievous glint in my eye. "If she doesn't behave herself I'll get the baby photos out and show Simon."

Rhea drew in a deep breath and shook her head. "You wouldn't dare."

"Rhea. You know I would."

"Bastard. You know Zoe doesn't know about you and Sarah screwing. If you get out the family album I might just be a bit indiscreet."

I closed my eyes for a moment and looked at her. "I am not going out with Zoe and you can tell her anything you like for all I care. You can tell her that I buggered a badger for all the good it would do. It is not any of her business. But Simon would like to see the photos of you when you were very, very, very short, had absolutely no shame and were a bundle of trouble."

"Doesn't that cover her now?" Sarah asked through a smile.

"OK before she grew up?" I suggested and then corrected myself in a flippant tone, "Actually, who am I kidding?"

"Perhaps when she was all cute instead of being a nightmare?" Sarah asked and I shook my head.

"No she's always been a nightmare. And she has never been that cute, more sort of Mogwai after being fed after midnight, but there is something about the baby photos she doesn't like and won't want Simon to see."

"Simon is not my boyfriend," Rhea uttered and I shrugged.

"So he can see them then. If you don't behave yourself," I suggested and Rhea screwed up her face threatening me with "a fate worse than death" if I did.

I went to help Sarah in the kitchen but she shooed me out of it so I contented myself with setting the table, with the dining cloth and cutlery for everyone and then playing on the PlayStation with Rhea.

Sarah came out of the kitchen when the doorbell rang. I had paused the game to get it, but she darted past us and retrieved a slightly perplexed Jodie from our front door.

"Hey, do you live on top of that strip club," she asked me the moment she reached the top of the stairs and I nodded.

"Yeah. Jez was surprised as well," I said, my eyes not leaving the restarted game.

"Mum owns it," Rhea chimed in and Jodie stood nervously while Sarah finished in the kitchen. As Sarah and Jodie were fairly similar sizes, Sarah had brought an outfit for Jodie with her. It was clear that Jodie's family were not rich and her clothes, while not tatty, were worn and practical.

Jodie was about half-an-inch shorter than Sarah and possessed slightly smaller breasts, but apart from that was identical in build in almost every way. In looks, they were very different; Sarah had long wavy light brown dirty blonde hair where as Jodie had short shoulder length straight black hair. Sarah was playful and bouncy where as Jodie was calm and relaxed. They dressed differently too, Sarah wore clothes with cheery and flamboyant patterns and colours that reflected her personality while Jodie dressed in dark colours that exuded a coldness.

Abi arrived with eight bottles of wine as I sent Rhea upstairs, and as expected she refused payment. While I was hardly flush with money, Abi was not rolling in cash either and for her to be so stubborn was ridiculous. I tried to sneak the twenty-five pounds I had intended to give her into her bag but she saw me and after a few words of disagreement, we agreed to put cash in our "going out and enjoying ourselves fund" which I demanded reside in her handbag.

At 5:30 I managed to get into the bathroom and had a quick shower before changing into the white cotton shirt and dark black jeans that Abi had bought me. Sarah, wearing only her bra and knickers, came in to straighten my shirt (and for me to have a brief fondle), before returning to the spare bedroom where she was getting changed with Jodie.

Abi was the first to come downstairs. She had also changed in my bedroom and wore the same beautiful floor length green ball gown she wore to her brother's party in Scotland. It suited her beautifully, and as I told her at the time, made her look stylish and elegant. Her make-up was considerably less prominent and she looked wonderful.

Rhea was the next to come down and was dressed in a sparkling cocktail dress I had not seen before. The plunging neckline accentuated her developing bosom nicely, and the shimmering silvery material finished no more than half-way down her thigh.

"Is that what passes as not dressing up?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"Leave her alone, Andy. Simon is coming and she needs to look her best!" Abi teased and Rhea grinned.

"He's not my boyfriend," she reiterated, but the sounds of her protestations were broken when Jodie and Sarah appeared. Sarah was also wearing a cocktail dress, a dark red outfit that came across her bosom, but finished not far below the tops of her thighs. She looked ravishing, but Jodie looked like I had never seen her before.

Sarah had selected a bright blue cocktail evening dress that hugged Jodie's body. The neckline, as part of the straps, plunged deep between Jodie's breasts displaying part of the bosom enticingly. It was broken up by radial pleats centred around the bottom of the plunging neckline, that drew the eye towards the bust. The short dress gathered at the bottom and as Jodie straightened it, it came down no more than two or three inches below her hips.

"Sarah, are you sure about this?" Jodie asked and Sarah smiled.

"You look fantastic, what do you think Andy? As our resident guy, what does the bloke say?"

I nodded and bit my lip. "You do look very, very nice," I told her and a smile flickered as she straightened out her dress.

"Are you sure I can't wear knickers with this?"

"Yep, you don't want panty lines. Honestly, now we have shaved your bush there is nothing that will show," Sarah told her, winked at me and went back into the kitchen as Jodie went bright red.

Simon and Zoe arrived and, as expected disappeared upstairs to get changed. Simon wore a navy suit with a red tie while Zoe brought the dark red evening dress I had bought her in Cambridge that flared outwards and finished at the knees. It was not as sexy as Rhea's dress or Jodie's outfit but she looked just as radiant and beautiful as anyone in the room.

"Not the blue one then?" I asked and Zoe blushed.

"I'm still working up the courage to wear that in public," Zoe confessed and Simon grinned at his sister.

"So you were with him when you bought it," Simon guessed and Zoe nodded. Rhea was looking at us closely and hummed.

"Did Zoe buy it or Andy?" Rhea asked.

I rolled my eyes. "They were thirty-five pounds each, do you think I would have bought them?" I asked Rhea and Simon squawked.

"They. How many? And where did you get thirty-five pounds from for a dress, Zoe? I can't even get ten quid for a sweatshirt."

Rhea was watching me. "She didn't. Andy bought it. I can tell by the looks on their faces. So why, Andy? What did she promise you? Or give you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.