New Pleasures - Cover

New Pleasures

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is the twenty chapter book that shows Andy's summer holidays and then as he adapts to College life. He meets the stripper Abi, he has a complex relationship with his classmate while his sister is intent on causing as much trouble as possible. This books shows Andy's sexual awakening and as Abi introduces him to a world he had not seen before. This book starts slow and has little sexual content for the first four chapters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Prostitution  

Mum watched Sarah and I embrace in the dining room and then briefly nodded. "She came up to Troy and asked for you," she explained referring to one of her bouncers. "Is everything OK?"

Sarah turned and nodded to her, the wet dirty blonde hair stuck to her anxious pale face. "You need to get dry," I told her and fetched a dry bath towel from the airer and passed it to her. She took off her bright red summer coat and revealed her clothes from the hike, a white top that was, due to the weather, completely see-through and her soaked denim skirt that was glued to her skin. She dried her hair and I tried not to look at her figure-hugging clothes as she wrapped the navy towel around her shoulders.

"I've got to shoot but I'll back by nine for a little chat," Mum said ominously to us.

"What's up?" I asked her the moment Mum had left the room. Rhea looked on, but didn't say anything and just gleefully watched from the lounge, listening in on what Sarah had to say.

"I've left home," she admitted, and I guided her to a chair at the dining table where she burst into tears again.

"You're not knocked up are you?" Rhea asked excitedly bounding into the room. "Annabella missed a period and thought she was pregnant. Her mum went ape but it turned out she wasn't."

"Rhea!" I spoke firmly, glaring at her, but my little sister didn't understand we needed some peace.

"Of course, if it's a girl, would you name it after me. Rhea is a great name, although I'm not so taken with Kateřina. Rhea Sarah Bailey, what dya reckon?"

"Rhea, please! Go and phone your boyfriend or something."

The terrorist sneered. "So your parents have chucked you out when they found out you've been at it to get knocked up. Was it an orgy, or just with 'im. Mum is going to go so crazy when she finds out," Rhea teased enthusiastically, her face lighting up like Blackpool promenade.

Sarah raised a wry smile through the tears and I turned to my sister. "Sarah is not going to be a mother. Well not yet, anyway, why don't you go away and phone Nathan, Rhea. Or do some homework. Or just be anywhere but here."

Rhea ignored me and swung on the archway to the dining room, her facial expression alive with mischief, "or of course it could be drugs. Have you been smoking or snorting them. Or maybe she's split up with her boyfriend you say she has and has come for a kiss, cuddle and screw?"

"Rhea!" I barked at her. "In the kindest possible way, please, just, fuck off!"

Rhea looked hurt for a moment, and got her book from the table. "OK. Oh, and he fancies you rotten by the way," she called out to Sarah who smiled weakly.

I waited until Rhea had left, and turned to Sarah. I took her hand in mine from across the table and looked across at her red, puffy eyes. "So, what happened?"

"Mum knows about the hotels in London. She found a receipt or something in my room from the hotel when she did the washing today."

"Aaaa," I replied stoicly. "That's probably not good."

"She started shouting at me, saying I had been deceitful and was acting like a slut and..." her voice tailed off as she burst into tears again and I squeezed her hand. " ... she said she didn't want a daughter like that and so I ran out of the house into the pouring rain."

"Didn't she follow you?"

"She went to, but I shouted at her in the drive that I hated her and wasn't staying at home with her and ran off down the path behind the back of the park and she didn't see me."

She looked at me waiting for a response but I did not know what to say. "So what are you going to do?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I don't know. I tried Zoe's house but she wasn't in and Ingrid is away. Donna's mum would say no and I can't remember Kev's address. You were the only person whose address I could remember and could trust, I'm so sorry..." she wailed and burst into tears.

"Do you need to stay the night?" I found myself saying, not fully digesting why she chosen to come here, and she looked up through the tears.

"Can I? Will your mum mind?" she asked, wiping her face.

"I'll ask. I think she will be OK with it for one night."

Sarah nodded and thanked me squeezing my hand as she did. She looked so vulnerable and defenceless huddled up in the towel, her drenched clothes and exhausted look made her look more like an unwanted vagrant than a loved daughter. "Does your mum know you are here?" I asked and she shook her head. "Does she think you are at Donna's?"

Sarah looked up meekly from the towel. "She doesn't know where I am, and I don't want to tell her."

"You do need to ring her," I said calmly, looking at her tearful face. I had never had to deal with a girl this emotional and upset before and felt helpless. I didn't know what to do for the best and felt my insides churn as I looked at her.

"No!"

"No Sarah, please. You need to ring them," I implored of her and she shook her head. "For me?"

"I'm not ringing her. I'm not speaking to her. I hate her." she shouted through her tears, her arms gesturing wildly and emotionally.

"I'll ring her then," I told her and she glared at me.

"You do that, but I'm not speaking to the bitch. I never want to see her again," she told me, tears once again pouring down her face. "She said some really nasty things to me."

I picked up the receiver in the lounge and could hear talking initially. I had to persuade Rhea to stop her phone call from the upstairs extension and I dialled Sarah's phone number while she glared at me from the dining room.

The phone had barely rung when it was answered by a stressed voice at the end. "Evening, Mrs Bailey. It's Andy, Sarah's friend," I replied to her diminutive greeting. I was not quite sure how to tell her that her that her daughter had arrived soaked and shivering at a lap-dancing venue and was currently cuddled up in my dining room crying and referring to her as a 'bitch.'

"It's not a great time, Andy," she told me quickly.

"I know. Sarah's here," I responded before she put the phone down.

"Oh thank God," she muttered quickly. "Is she OK then?"

I looked at Sarah and replied that she was fine. I gestured Sarah over but she stubbornly refused to come to the phone. Angela heard the exchange between us, and sighed deeply.

"I'm not going home," Sarah shouted at me with a firm degree of finality and I returned the receiver to my ear.

"Did you hear that?" I asked and Angela replied that she had.

"Is your mum or dad there?" she asked, eventually.

"Err ... no ... Mum's had to go back to work."

The voice went quiet for a moment, and then asked, "So is Sarah staying with you tonight or do we need to come and get her?"

"If she needs to stay the night, it's not a problem," I found myself saying.

"And she wants to?" Angela asked. I peered over at Sarah and gestured her to come over but she refused. In the end, I shouted across our lounge the rhetorical question of whether she was staying here or going home, to which she screamed she wasn't going home "to that bitch."

"Well, we'll give her breakfast and come back to Wendover tomorrow." I stared at Sarah questioningly who looked away. "We'll ring before we set off. Or at least one of us will. Promise."

There was silence for a few moments before she continued. "Could I get your address please?" she asked. "I want to know where Sarah is."

"Sure, it's Castle Street in Aylesbury."

"Don't tell her where I am!" Sarah interrupted. "She'll come for me."

I ignored Sarah and continued, "It's Castle Street, number 22."

Sarah got up. "Right, well I can't stay here now" she whined and walked around the couch.

"Sarah!" I called out. "Sit down"

"SHE KNOWS WHERE I AM" Sarah shouted dramatically waving her arms around and turning towards the door.

"SIT DOWN" I yelled at her, pointing at the sofa. Sarah stared at me for a few moments in shock and then threw herself onto the leather couch melodramatically. I glared at her, annoyed at her petulant attitude and childish behaviour. I did like her, and she was good company but she was also being very immature and my patience had finally snapped; I did say I had a temper on me! I took a few deep breaths. "Sorry," I said, continuing my conversation on the telephone. "It's a little red door."

"Right, thanks. I am sorry about this."

"Honestly, don't worry. Do you want to speak to Sarah?" I asked and Sarah shook her head.

"Do you think there is any point?" Sarah's mother asked somewhat flippantly and I hummed.

"Probably not." I admitted and finished the call with giving Sarah's mother our phone number and said goodbye.

"What is wrong with you?" I spat at Sarah, my frustration with her not diminished. I didn't mind her turning up out of the blue but her melodramatic attitude and unyielding anger towards her parents had made a bad situation considerably worse.

Sarah shrugged. "You weren't there."

"OK. I know. You fall out with your parents. It happens. I've done it. You decide to get away from them for awhile. OK. That's fine. But to refuse to let them know you are safe? When were you going to tell them? Tomorrow? Tuesday? How long were you going to let them worry about you? Think you might have been raped? Or murdered? Or injured? How long were the Police going to be searching for you?" I asked and Sarah sat motionless as I shouted at her, my hands gesturing aggressively at her. I took a deep breath and turned away from her, counting to ten in my mind. In hindsight, shouting at a crying woman was probably not the best thing to have done but I felt frustrated.

"I'm sorry" she muttered in shock and then burst into tears. I turned back and looked at her. She seemed so vulnerable, tears streaming down her cheeks and her hands shaking. "Please, don't hate me!" she wailed.

"I don't hate you. Far from it. I'm just a little exasperated with you!" I said, sitting down next to her and putting my arm around the crying girl. "Go on. Go get cleaned up. Bathroom is halfway down the corridor at the top of the stairs."

Mum reappeared a couple of minutes later, looking worried. "What's up with Sarah?" she asked. "It's nothing serious is it?"

I briefly conveyed Sarah's story and then described my conversation with her mother.

"Well I'm glad you phoned her parents," Mum said calmly. "So where is Sarah sleeping then?"

"Well I told her mum she could stay here."

Mum's eyes widened as I spoke and she tilted her head to one side. "And when exactly did you ask me?"

I fidgeted and told a white lie. "Yeah sorry, I was put on the spot a bit."

Mum exhaled and sighed. "I don't mind her staying Andy, but I would have liked to have been asked before you made promises."

"Sorry"

"So where is she sleeping in the flat?"

"I was hoping if Julie doesn't come home tonight I could put her in Julie's room."

"Julie and Oliver are downstairs, having a drink. I have just been talking to them." Mum interrupted our chat by turning to and engaging with Sarah who had arrived at the foot of the stairs. "You OK?" she asked and Sarah nodded.

"I fell out with my parents when I was young as well, and ran away. It's all part of growing up," Mum soothed and Sarah smiled meekly. She looked scared and worried, her arms cocooning herself tightly in the large towel and her eyes just peeking out over the top of the navy cotton. "Things will work themselves out in the end when you've calmed down and talked it through."

"Well failing that, I'll set a bed up on the couch although the spare duvet is on Abi's bed. I know the sofa is not very comfortable but it's only for one night," I said to Mum as she returned her attention back to me.

"Can I not sleep in your room, with you?" Sarah asked and I looked at Mum.

"It's OK Sarah, I'll sleep on the sofa, let you take my room," I told her.

"I don't want to turf you out of your bed, and I don't mind sharing," Sarah pleaded. "I've had to share before on camps and stuff. I don't mind." Mum went to speak and Sarah licked her lips. "And I'd rather not be alone. Please, Andy."

Mum looked at me intently and I shrugged. "I don't mind if you don't, we'll get a nightdress off Rhea as I don't think you've packed pyjamas and I'll wear shorts tonight. If Mum is comfortable with it..."

Mum hummed and sent Sarah upstairs so she could talk. She turned to me when we were alone. "I'm not," she said and sighed deeply. "Do you think it's a good idea?"

"Sarah has a boyfriend so nothing will happen."

"Andy, that's not entirely what I meant. Do you think it's a good idea?"

"Well it's not ideal I know, but Paula stayed for a few nights in my room when those pipes leaked."

"Yes, but you were dating, she was more mature and you slept on the floor?" I shot her a sheepish look and her eyes widened. "Huh! Should've guessed you didn't," she murmured and smiled.

"Well ... hmmm ... OK. Do you trust me not to do something I will regret? I didn't with Paula."

"Andy, it's not your behaviour I am concerned about. It's always been what you say, not what you do that gets you into trouble. It's Sarah that I am worried about. I mean, what would her parents say if you asked?"

"They probably wouldn't be overly happy about it to be honest, but it's only for one night."

"And how long have you known her?"

"A few years, she was in my Maths class in Years 8 and 9." Mum looked at me and I shrugged. "Well only since Friday really."

Mum's eyebrows rose for a moment, and she put her hand on my shoulder. "Well, it's up to you."

"Me?"

"Yeah, when I was not much older than you I was living away from home and making choices on how to live my life. You keep telling me you're old enough to make your own decisions so it's about time you did. She is your friend but just make sure that whatever happens, you both can and do face up to all the consequences." she warned and I nodded. "I mean it, all the consequences."

"I will," I promised.

"No Andy, both of you."

Unfortunately, I knew exactly what she meant.


Rhea was happy to lend Sarah a nightdress but only after she continued with her baiting.

"I'm not sure I have anything that will fit an expectant mother" she teased, flicking through her wardrobe.

"For the last time Sarah is not pregnant, Rhea."

"Does Mum know?" she asked ignoring me. "Is it a boy or a girl? Oh, will you have a shotgun wedding? Can I be a bridesmaid?"

Sarah laughed and even I couldn't stop smiling.

"Honestly, Rhea, Sarah is not pregnant, why do you think she is?"

Rhea passed Sarah a red silk nightdress and looked at me. "Well, why did Sarah appear in tears unexpectedly and she has only known you – according to you – for only three days! Why come to you? It has got to be 'bun in the oven' time. Stands to reason. Even Annabella thinks so, I've asked her, and she knows."

I buried my face in my hands and groaned. "Rhea, two things. One, even if Sarah conceived on Friday, when we met, then there is no biological way for her to know she is pregnant inside forty eight hours. OK?" Rhea scowled. "Secondly, Sarah and I have not had sex, or even kissed, so there is no way for me have got Sarah pregnant. Now, if you still believe that I may have got her pregnant, I am more than happy to ask Mum to have that little birds-and-bees chat with you so you can understand the little mysteries of how the human body works and where those little baby things come from," I said patronising her and her scowl turned into a frown.

Rhea pouted at me. "OK you made your point," she grumbled as we left her room. "You still fancy her though. You'd kiss her if you could. I've seen the way you look whenever her name is mentioned, you go all weak and gooey-eyed."

Sarah smiled at me as Rhea spoke. "Good night Rhea!" I called and we left.

"And don't keep me awake having sex all night," she shouted as I shut her door. "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR BANGING HEADBOARDS!"

"I'll kill her. One day I'll bloody kill her," I mumbled to Sarah, who was grinning.

"Do you really go gooey-eyed at my name?"

"What do you think Sarah?"

"Oh," she muttered, her voice tinged with a little bit of disappointment that made me feel guilty for dismissing her question so brutally. Why did Rhea have to make my life so incredibly difficult?

I made Sarah ring her parents at 9.30pm to wish them good night. It had only been an hour since I rang but we needed to put Sarah's clothes out to dry for tomorrow and she was looking ragged and tired. Sarah resisted phoning her parents but I told her that I would sleep on the sofa if she didn't, so she quickly relented and bordered on civility when she rang, which was a definite improvement on our earlier conversation when she said she hated her mother. Having said that, her chat was short and very impersonal.

Sarah changed into Rhea's garment in my room but it was very short on her; it ended a couple of inches below her mons. It was bright red silk (or at least a silky material) with black lace trim at the top and straps. It had a split down the side that went up her waist to the bottom of her flanks. "You look absolutely incredible," I said as I came in from the bathroom having done my teeth and hiding my rapidly inflating member under the duvet.

"Thanks, but I don't think my parents would approve," she admitted and took a spare, unopened disposable toothbrush from me. I briefly tried to reduce the size of my erection by thinking of non-erotic thoughts but it was just too difficult: Sarah was sexy! She returned a couple of minutes later, slightly flushed. "Your sister!" she exclaimed. "She is..."

I was lying in the bed facing the door as she closed it. "A nightmare, tell me about it!" I finished for her.

"She wants to know if I have dumped my boyfriend yet, or do I plan to do that after we've had sex? And she was walking back to her room naked, except for a pair of socks."

I laughed. "Julie's boyfriend will get an eyeful tomorrow then. Rhea doesn't know he is staying, and see, you are not the only one who has problems with their family." I quipped and she nodded as she climbed into bed. I had turned the main light off and just left on my reading light so Sarah's modesty was a little more preserved as she climbed into my bed but as she raised her leg to climb in, I caught a glimpse of a glistening, glabrous pussy between her firm thighs. It was enough to send a rush of blood back to my groin.

We snuggled up to each other and she rested her head on my shoulder. I felt her warm, silky smooth body glide up against me and I instantly felt a warmth shoot through my loins and a warm glow inside. Paula and I had often snuggled up against each other and I suddenly realised how much I missed it. I smelt her still-damp hair and put my arm around her.

"Thanks for putting up with me," she said, her voice soft and genuine. "I know I can be a pain sometimes. I just wish my parents were more like your mum." I stayed silent for a few moments and let her continue. "My mum would go bananas if she could see us now. Your mum just doesn't care."

I closed my eyes and breathed deeply. "She does care, and didn't just let me do what I want. She said we could share a bed if we could and do face up to all the consequences of our actions. It's very different from not caring." Sarah hummed in response so I continued. "Are you going to tell Kevin about tonight?" I asked and she shifted uncomfortably. "Your parents?"

"Of course not, don't be stupid!"

"Why?"

"Well they wouldn't understand."

"So you are happy to keep secrets from them. That's a consequence. What happens if Kevin finds out?"

"He won't, I'm not going to tell him and you won't, will you?"

"Of course not, but suppose he does?"

"We'll fight probably..."

"Be upset because you kept a secret?"

"Maybe."

"Maybe?"

"Yeah OK, he'll be upset."

"You split up?"

Sarah shifted again, and peered up at me. "Maybe. I don't know. I hope not."

"So there is a consequence. As for your parents..."

"OK I get it," she said burying her silky body into mine. "It's about ensuring I take responsibility for my actions. Mum's always banging on about it."

"Mum has always let my sisters and I learn from our own mistakes. If you tell a child not to touch the oven because it is hot and it will hurt, if they ignore you and do it, well, they won't do it again, will they?"

Sarah smiled. "Probably not"

"Quite. She stops me doing things I want to do that are dangerous or wrong or go against her red lines but other than I have a bit of freedom although Julie has much, much more. If I break her trust or do something I really shouldn't then there are consequences. And punishments for our mistakes are a lot less harsh if we take responsibility for our actions and admit them."

"So am I a mistake then?"

"Of course not," I told her and squeezed her. "Perhaps if I slept how I usually sleep then that would be a mistake."

"Usually sleep?"

"I normally don't wear anything in bed. It's more comfortable as a rule."

Sarah hummed and then asked. "When Paula stayed, did you wear anything?"

"That's for me and Paula to know only."

"You didn't did you?"

"That's private. Why are you so obsessed with Paula and I?"

"Because I find it interesting. I've always been interested in other people's relationships."

"There is such a thing as privacy you know," I told her and she grinned.

"I know. But you didn't did you?"

I sighed and looked into her eyes. "No, we didn't."

"Then how did you not have sex?"

"You don't have to have sex just because you are naked and sleep in the same bed."

She remained quiet for a moment and then asked, "are you going to tell Mum we slept together?"

"Slept in the same bed," I corrected her and she looked up, her eyes imploring me to promise to keep her secret. "I doubt your mum will want to speak to me," I answered, dismissing her question.

"You are joking, aren't you? She'll whip out her interrogation tools the moment we get near the house. She'll want to know why I ran off to you."

"Will you stop demonising your parents?"

She shook her head. "You don't have to live with them. Anyway, I don't want to face them on my own. I want you with me."

I was a little stunned. "Me?"

"I need someone. Please, and you spoke to her earlier."

"Of course it's up to you to tell or not tell them," I heard myself saying. "But I won't lie to them if they ask me." Sarah grumbled and adjusted herself so she was lying on her side facing me. She moved her left hand over my bare chest and over my crotch. "What are you doing?" I asked and she placed a kiss on my lips causing my penis to swell. "Sarah, you have a boyfriend" I whispered and she purred.

"Little Andy doesn't seem to care too much," she claimed and I groaned. She slipped her fingers into the waistband of my black shorts and gripped my rock hard cock, the first time a girl had touched it for months.

"Of course not, I have a very sexy girl in bed wearing something that wouldn't be allowed in the club downstairs."

"Not the first thing I've worn today that has caused a reaction though, was it?"

"You noticed then?"

"Of course I noticed. I wanted you to look."

"Why?"

"Ssshhhhh". She kissed me deeply on the lips, her tongue caressing mine as she did. She slid her hand down my cock and I felt a wave of energy sweep through my groin and tingle.

"Ahh, Sarah!" I sighed. "You're wonderful!"

She did it again and I felt my testicles tighten. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine that Sarah wasn't cheating but in the back of my mind I knew she was and stopped her. I felt guilty.

"I can't be responsible for you cheating on your boyfriend. We are borderline as it is."

Sarah sighed and looked up at me. "You're not responsible, I am. I want to do this, and in wanting it I've already cheated, but I don't care. I want to play with you and I want you to play with me. Stop thinking about it and just enjoy it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.