Marion - Cover

Marion

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man, his mother in law, their mutual needs.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   InLaws  

Her name's Marion and she's my mother in law, whilst not exactly the archetypical mother in law from hell, she does have her moments, frequently with me where I cannot do right for doing wrong, in her eyes anyway.

I met her for the first time when I started going out with her eldest daughter, I don't really believe in love at first sight, but I do believe in dislike at first sight and Marion had it for me in spades. I guess she suspected the intentions I had for her daughter and proceeded to put as many obstacles in our path as she could, though only occasionally successfully. As it was, Elaine and I eventually married and no, she wasn't pregnant when we did, I might be a randy so and so, but I'm not stupid.

Marion herself is about 5' 6" and in pretty good shape for a lady in her early forties who's had three kids, two daughters and a son, the youngest daughter having been some sort of accident and seven years younger than my wife. Her husband was a feckless sort, unemployed and unemployable, though somehow able to run a car and have some fairly top of the range electrical gear strewn around the house, I'm pretty sure he was also enjoying the charms of his best friend's wife when his best friend was at work too.

Marion though chose to ignore his lifestyle, putting all her activities into religion. Yes, she was a Godbotherer of a fairly strict evangelical church that seemed to be full of humourless and rapidly ageing women and a few henpecked husbands.

Humour was another trait lacking in Marion, she used to sit through comedy sitcom programmes and either go on about the language or content and these were the ones well before the so called UK watershed of 9pm.

As for me? Well I'm known as Fen, it's short for Fenwick and no, I don't know what my parents were thinking either. I work from home as a self employed carpenter, my rates are reasonable and I have a pretty good clientèle mostly from word of mouth. I run a reasonably honest business in the eyes of the taxman, declaring all 'official' income, though if you're a friend or a friend of a friend, cash in hand is fine, no questions asked.

I'm in my mid twenties and in reasonable shape, I play football for a Sunday league side and life is good.

Life got better when Elaine, my wife announced she was pregnant with our first, she's a nurse and intended to work pretty much through the pregnancy and look after the baby afterwards. Marion who ought to have been pleased with the impending approach of her first grandchild simply used it as another excuse to have a go at me over my working arrangements pointing out the precarious nature of being self employed as compared to her son who is a civil servant, a secure job, but my own income at times dwarfed his and even when it was bad I usually still had more coming in. I suspect this was at the core of her unhappiness, though with Marion it was difficult to tell, she went round with a face that could curdle milk whenever my name cropped up or heaven help her had to be in the same room as me.

As it turned out, Elaine's pregnancy was a difficult one she was diagnosed with Pre-eclampsia and was under treatment with various medications as doctors monitored her condition very carefully. What it amounted to in practice was a lot of bed rest along with her magnesium sulphate tablets. She was told never to get out the bed without supervision, so I bought a small bell to summon me when she needed assistance.

Calling a truce, Marion and I divided up the care of Elaine, I needed to work so Marion looked after her through the day and I looked after her through the night. Though it was fairly obvious that I was running myself into the ground and my own health suffered mostly through exhaustion as I was burning the candle at both ends. Eventually it was Marion who put her foot down, by moving in with us temporarily and at least making sure I was getting fed and enough sleep. This also saved her a considerable amount of time too as she lived over 30 miles away and her hubby was not best pleased about the time it took to bring and collect her even though I was paying his fuel costs. The advantage for me was I was able to make a crib and a cot for our child along with a few toys. The disadvantage was Marion and I bickered like an old married couple.

Trivial things really, for all I was careful to keep my works gear and tools in a lockup, Marion swore I trailed sawdust all over the place (Ok, Ok, perhaps I did, a little, but it wasn't the mountains of the stuff that she claimed) TV too loud, heavy footsteps up the stairs, you name it she found it and commented on it. It got very wearing and I was loath just to let rip at her as I didn't want to upset Elaine. What wasn't helping either was I was getting progressively hornier by the day, not that I'd any plans to do anything about it, save give myself the odd hand job when I had some time to myself. Still, life can surprise you when you aren't looking as I was to find out.

I was sitting at my desk doing my books and as ever Marion chose that time to do the vacuuming and I was about to get my dig in when I paused, I'd never really taken much notice of Marion, beyond the superficial, our mutual dislike kept getting in the way, yet as she swung the vacuum around I couldn't help but notice just what a nice rear end she had and a delicious wiggle too despite the loose clothing she tended to wear for comfort. As my eyes tracked her I also noticed that she had lost a little weight too and had a rather impressive bust. I mean I'm sure I must have noticed all this in the past, but I'd never really viewed her in a sexual way before and despite the perpetual frown she wasn't bad looking at all as my rampant cock was telling me.

Finally she noticed my scrutiny.

"What are you looking at Fenwick?" She asked.

She's the only one I know apart from my grandmother who calls me Fenwick.

"Have you lost weight?" I asked.

She frowned, obviously looking for some sort of criticism implied or otherwise in my question.

"A few pounds." She finally ventured.

"Suits you." I said.

She frowned at this, I'm sure in her mind she thought I was implying she was fat before.

" ... Thank you." She said grudgingly.

"Would you like me to order in some dinner then we could relax and watch a dvd?" I asked.

"I had planned on cooking you a meal." She stated.

"That would be good too, but as you've obviously worked hard today why not just relax?" I replied.

"Well ok. What would you like?" She said.

Indian or Chinese." I replied. "I'm not too bothered as I like both."

"Chinese then, if that's ok with you." Marion said.

"Ok, I'll order in, we'll eat and then get Elaine settled, then watch a dvd." I replied.

Dinner was superb and we managed to get Elaine bedded down for the night, I had to be careful choosing a dvd as I knew anything a bit risqué would cause Marion to go off in a huff. Still, I thought, perhaps 'Titanic' it's a romance and despite the one naughty bit, perhaps she'd enjoy it.

I put the film on and we settled down to enjoy it. I asked Marion if she wanted a beer and although she rarely drinks, I guess tonight she was letting her hair down. We had a few more beers until the movie reached the carriage sex scene and all hell didn't break loose. Marion was just watching the film, blushing slightly, but otherwise not going into her 'it's a sin' mode. We carried on watching and I kept her topped up with beer until the end.

"Oh that was just lovely." Marion sighed.

"Glad you enjoyed it." I said.

"Was a wee bit naughty and her a married woman too." Marion replied. "But sometimes I guess these things happen."

"I guess it does." I replied. "Though I think God would forgive her."

"I think so too." Said Marion, struggling to get to her feet.

I reached down to help her up though in the narrow space between the coffee table and the sofa we ended up almost face to face and in very close proximity. Struggling for balance our arms ended up around each other in an almost hug. The longest and most awkward silence settled upon us as we just stared into each others eyes and then I leaned forward and kissed her.

Marion turned beetroot red and attempted to slap me, however our restricted proximity prevented her from getting a good ding in whilst our lips remained in contact.

"I'm sorry." I said eventually. "I don't know what came over me."

"Your wife is upstairs!" Marion said furiously.

"I know." I said with a sigh. "And if I could, I'd be with her now cuddling her in, but I can't. So I'm sorry, for just one second I just wanted some closeness with someone."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.