Craving Experience - Cover

Craving Experience

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I watched over my neighbor's place while they were gone and discovered that their college-aged son has a thing for older women, even some pictures of me sunning topless last summer. Naughty boy, I decided to teach him a thing or two…even three.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

He followed me back to the bedroom and we both sat on my bed as I handed him the lube. He put some in his hand and curled his fingers around his cock.

I leaned back, I was facing him, and spread my legs apart and began slowly rubbing along my wet slit.

"Does seeing my pussy help?"

"Oh, seeing it, watching you do that, makes me so hard," he gasped.

"You cum for me, Rick. I want to see your cock spurt out your hot cum. Here, I want it to hit my pussy, Rick," I told him as I moved closer.

"Jack it good, Rick. Just like all those times you dreamed about me. You're a naughty boy, Rick, wanting to fuck me all this time. And all those times you took your cock in your hand just like this and made it cum."

"Oh, this is so hot, man, I never dreamed I'd be doing it like this," he moaned as white, spurts of his cum went pumping out the end of his cock to land on my pussy first, then the shorter squirts on the carpet below us.

"Good boy, Rick. Look, you got my pussy. Be a good boy and lick it off for me," I told him and he got down on his knees and began tonguing the globs away.

Then he started to get up and I put my hands on his shoulders holding him there, telling him, "Make me cum now, use your tongue."

His eyes looked up at mine as his tongue came out to begin lapping and licking and flicking up and down.

"Mmm, you make my pussy feel so nice, Rick. It's lovely being together like this now, isn't it? And we can sleep together and you can fuck me all you want."

His tonguing got me off in wonderful fashion, he just seemed a natural at oral sex.

I moved up on the bed, spreading open as he waddled across, his cock hard and swollen, and began pushing his way inside me.

"Mmm, fuck me, Rick, fuck me good, just like you've been wanting all this time. Make me cum, make me scream," I urged him as he thrust in and out of me.

"Oh, oh, I can't believe I'm fucking you after all the time I've watched you, god, I've so wanted this," he groaned.

"Well, you have me, all you want of me, you can fuck me all you want."

"That's gonna be a lot, you can't believe how horny I get."

"You can fuck me all you want. Just tell me and I'll stop what I'm doing and we can come right to bed."

"You really mean it? Like any time at all?"

"Yes, Rick, we're lovers now and I want to make you happy."

"I'm gonna ... I'm gonna cum," he cried out and then jammed into me as I felt him throb inside as he expelled his semen into me.

"Oh, oh, wow, that was fantastic. I could do it again, I think," he gasped and I told him to go right ahead.

This boy next door was a cum-machine, I couldn't believe how horny he was. I remember being his age and how the guys were and all but Rick just kept going and going.

This time, though, he fucked me for almost forty-five minutes. He got me off twice and he finally did groan hard and tell me it was all he could do.

I looked down at my bright-red pussy lips, the lovely glow from all our coupling.

We slept the rest of the afternoon, I do think I'd rather worn out my new lover but I don't think I'd ever been quite so sexually sated. So, it was a lovely nap, our arms wrapped around one another so contentedly.

He woke up first, I sensed him playing with my nipples, so I told him softly to suck them while I cradled his head in my arm.

His lips nursed me as we lay there, my hand slowly caressing his hardening member as the minutes slipped past. It was lovely.

Then he took his mouth away and leaned into my ear whispering, "Can we do it again? I'm really wanting you."

"My sweet boy wants to fuck me again, does he? Well, let me do it this time," I said as I got up over him and squatted down driving him deeply into me.

I put my hands on his shoulders and began rocking up and down on his hardness while his hands played with my boobs.

"Is it as good as you dreamed about, Rick?"

"Oh, way better, I just didn't know all the things we could do, like this, with you on top. I guess I just never thought about it like this but I really love you, you know, doing it like this."

"Fucking you, Rick, you can say the word. I'm fucking you. And I'm loving it, too," I said as I bent down for a kiss.

"I'm loving it, too. I just love this so much, I want to do this forever, just never stop."

"Well, I've told you we can do this all you want, so let's just enjoy being together like this," I told him.

We had a nice, naked candlelight supper with a bottle of red wine and were soon back in bed for more playful sex. He did me doggie-style and I rode him cowgirl and we collapsed in each other's arms totally spent.

The next morning I woke next to him and looked over. He was sprawled on his back, a small tenting of the sheet giving away a naughty dream, perhaps, so I carefully took away the sheet and moved quietly over to lower my mouth over it and close it into its warmth.

I just held his half-hard cock in my mouth for a minute or two then began slowly and softly sucking.

"Mmm, ummm, mmm, oh, oh, wow, what a way to wake up," he said groggily. "Oh, can you give me a minute, I'll be right back but I've really gotta pee," he said and ran off to the bathroom where the gigantic stream was easily heard in my bedroom.

Soon he walked back in with his cock straight out obviously ready for more sucking.

He got back down and I lowered my lips over him and sucked him to orgasm for the first time that day. Then we got up and went to have our first naked meal of the day.

He kept poking me in the butt with his hard dick as I tried to make us a nice breakfast as his hands came around me playing with my boobs under the apron I wisely put on to fry our eggs and bacon.

"I'll be right with you, you horny boy, just let me get our breakfast, then you can have me all you want."

"But I just can't leave you alone, Maureen, and I know you love this anyway," he said kissing the back of my neck as one hand dropped down to rub my pussy.

He was right, of course, I loved the attention and moved a leg out so he could rub his finger right up into me while I stood there.

We did get to eat our breakfast, I was able to hold my horny young lover at bay long enough for that, then I told him we would have a full morning of sex and took him back upstairs.

I made sure he went and peed then when he came back in the bedroom, I had some boot laces out and had him get down on my bed so I could bind his hands and feet.

"Oh, you're going to do it. You're going to tie me up and tease me until I go crazy. I can't wait. I've dreamed of this so much, just never thought it would happen."

I got him bound to my bed, his cock like a flagpole, the veins engorged and throbbing in anticipation of what was to come and to cum.

There were some vibrators and feathers that I use when I was super-horny, I've always liked tickling sensations on my labia and often began masturbation that way, tickling myself before I would insert a dildo or vibrator.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.