Amy - Cover

Amy

Copyright© 2012 by Virgil T Stone

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My memoirs titled 'To all the girls I've loved before.'

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   True Story   First  

"Oh, what a night.
Why'd it take so long to see the light?
Seemed so wrong, but now it seems so right.
What a lady, what a night!"
Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons

I was doing homework it was a Thursday afternoon and we had a test the next day, I was in the eighth grade and just a few days past turning fourteen with only three weeks left in the school year. There was a knock at the door and I looked up to see mom poke her head in the door.

"I have to go out next Tuesday night do you want to babysit your brother or would you like me to get someone else to?"

'Oh jeez, ' I was beginning to think until I heard the last part. "Can I pick the sitter?" I asked and mom nodded so I went on. "What about Amy?"

Amy lived two doors up from us and was the same age as me, her brother and I was friends. I didn't think anymore about what mom said and went back to my studying. Once the homework was done I went over to Dwayne's house, he was my best friend, and we threw the football around some while shooting the breeze.

The next afternoon I got home from school and instantly heard mom call out. "You are off the hook," and that made me stop and look in the kitchen as she smiled. "Amy said she would do it."

"Oh," I said because it came to me what she was talking about then. "That is cool then, I am going out."

"Okay just be home in time for dinner." Mom said and I went to my room to drop my notebook on the desk before going back out.

"So what's up?" Dwayne asked later after we had thrown the football around and had walked to the softball field in the neighborhood.

"Nothing much," I answered and then smiled when I remembered. "Mom said she was going out next Tuesday for a couple of hours."

"Guess that means you can't play then," Dwayne said and I smiled.

"No I took care of it," I said and before he asked I added. "She asked Amy to watch him."

"Cool," he said with a smile and my watch chimed.

"It's that time," I said and he nodded his head because it was the same for him also.

The weekend flew by and then Monday we got the test back we had taken on that Friday. After school there was homework and hanging out with Dwayne. The next day it was all the same except for some reason I chose to do my homework in the dining room that day, in retrospect I guess because I remembered that Amy was coming over and I wanted to be the one to answer the door.

Sure enough I had just opened my books on the dining room table when the doorbell rang. "I'll get it," I yelled and went to the door. "Hey," I said after opening it, "mom will be out in a minute."

I went back to the table a few minutes later and heard mom yell. "I'm leaving be good and mind your manners."

"Okay," I yelled back just as the door closed.

I closed one book fifteen minutes later and opened another one when something caught my eye. Kristen, Amy's best friend was walking behind our house.

"Kristen's here," I yelled and heard some dishes clatter in the sink in the kitchen.

Amy came to the door and I jerked a thumb toward the back window and she went to the backdoor. Kristen came in once Amy said mom had said it would be okay and I watched as the two of them went back into the kitchen. Half an hour later and I closed the books and put them on my desk back in the room.

"Be back after awhile," I announced on my way out the door a minute later and faintly heard a response as the sunshine hit me in the face.

Dwayne and I did the usual and at the normal time I headed back inside the same as he did. "Your mom already had it made," Amy was saying five minutes after I walked in the door and was setting down at the dining room table after washing up. "She said it was one of your favorites and all I had to do was warm it up."

There wasn't much that wasn't a favorite of mine in the way of food. After eating I went off to watch some television, Tuesday was always 'Happy Days' night. It wasn't till after the show was over that remembered my brother wasn't around.

"He's already taken his bath and went to bed." Amy said to my unasked question and then I smiled.

"I guess I should be getting ready also." I announced and went off to the bathroom.

I had no problem getting my water ready and everything, mom had been letting me do that for awhile. So I washed up without playing around and was soon letting the water out of the tub. Just as the last of the water went down the drain I noticed the door opened and thought it might be my brother.

When the door closed though I saw that it wasn't and instant went to cover up my manhood which had like normal grown hard as I bathed. Amy was standing there in a flannel robe that barely covered her nether regions and she was smiling. I was paralyzed then as only eyes would move and I watched as she took the robe off and hung it on the hook that was on the back of the door.

She squatted down then beside the tub and I felt as her hands went on top of mine and a second later she gasped at the same time I did. Mine was from the air hitting my groin and hers was from seeing my soldier standing at attention as if he was spring-loaded.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.