Endings, a Threesome - Cover

Endings, a Threesome

by Frank Speaks

Copyright© 2012 by Frank Speaks

BDSM Sex Story: This story is a tribute to Thanatos' series, Exits, and to Kynk99's snuff stories on another site. It's gruesome. Look at the codes!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence   .

It was a different world. People were able to live forever. No one wanted for anything. As time went on, a problem developed. People were bored. It took some longer than others but, in the end, everything had been done and life was an unending bore. There were still crimes that could be punished but, for some, the punishment was the reason for the crime.

Those who liked perversions eventually experienced all of them. There was one out that could be taken and this story and those that may follow tell those stories. One other thing about the times was the treatment of women. Men were the rulers and most men treated women roughly. It helped that many women wanted to experience an end rather than continue their existence.

Jacquelyn, or Jackie, had enough. Her current master had ruled her life for the last fifty years. She looked young but felt older than her two hundred twelve years. She asked him for an End. Much to her surprise, he agreed.

Ending women was simple for their masters. Her master registered his intent to End her and Jackie registered her acceptance. She could have initiated the End but preferred to be submissive to her master after making her request to him. He decided to make her End public, as were many Ends. Jackie had witnessed a number of them over the years.

That evening, her master took her to the public square. There were two other women meeting their Ends that evening. She didn't know it but their Ends would have something in common. Her master told her to strip and she removed the short skirt that didn't truly hide her cunt and ass. She pulled off her top, which was strapless. Her small breasts didn't need support.

Naked, she went onto the stage with her master. Two other naked women and their masters quickly joined them on stage. There were perhaps two hundred masters and women watching the evening's entertainment.

Three poles were raised up. They were the same, made of metal and slender. She had seen them before and seen them used. She knew she would be impaled for her End. One of her master's other women had greased her ass. Now, she knew why. The other two women were introduced as Irene and Annette.

Annette was grabbed first and mounted on one pole. It was pushed into her cunt and she slid down about a foot before the pain started. She began to groan. Two other women from her house were pulling on her legs and she gradually went further down the pole. When it pierced her uterus, some blood began to seep down her legs and she gurgled in pain. More pushing resulted in her stomach being penetrated. The pole went through her esophagus until it came to her mouth. Another woman came out and tilted her head back so Annette's mouth could be penetrated and the bloody end of the pole could protrude from her gaping mouth. She was having difficulty breathing but could still take in and expel air though she made a rasping sound as it happened.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.