Tripin - Cover

Tripin

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A forty six year old female lawyer take to the road after a divorce. It is a kind of journal of her adventures on the road.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence  

I had no idea what her motivation might be. Hell I wasn't really sure why I was doing it. I had said no to Roy and Ray because there was no romantic foreplay, or so I had rationalized. There had been none with Misty either, still I had agreed to have sex with her and her boyfriend. I realized then that she had called him Benny in the restaurant and Jed in the bar. I wondered what that was all about, but I didn't ask. I decided that I would just call him whatever she did. Honey would most likely be his name to me.

The tall thin middle eastern looking man came to the table. It was then that I realized he was most likely Jewish, which would explain the name Benjamin. Jed was most likely a redneck name he used to make it easier to get along with a lkitchen staff of good old boys. Everything in life had a rational explanation, if you looked deeply enough. Even the most heinous crime made sense on some level, even if only to the perpetrator.

"I invited Dixie back to our place to party," Misty said to her boyfriend.

"Good I do love a woman my own age. You children are beautiful, but you get tedious after a while." He said it with a great smile to match hers. He also leaned toward her and kissed her very gently. It was easy to see that they were in love, how long it would last was anyone's guess.

I do need to stop by my room for a moment," I suggested. I needed to leave Pedro in he room. In the heat of passion I didn't want to risk shooting Benny's Weinny off.

"Sure just don't change your mind," Misty said. She seemed to be the one driving the meeting.

"I promise not to change my mind," I said honestly. I was looking forward to the meeting. Why I didn't really understand. I had never even had a kinky thought. Okay I had them, but I had never expressed one let alone acted on it. All that aside, I was excited to be on my way to their room.

Unlike my room, I realized that Misty and Benny shared a room with a tiny kitchenette. The area where my dressing area was located, had been converted to a tiny kitchen. It had a sink and microwave, with a tiny two burner cook top. It would be enough for the construction of an egg or cereal, but not a lot more. Of course Benny had access to the commercial kitchen of the restaurant.

Just a quick glance had led to all those thoughts. A quick glance was all I had time for, because once inside the room Misty kissed me. She kissed me just like my husband kissed me before we made love. I could remember it, even thought it had been a while.

Misty kissed me like a man, but something was missing. Even I knew what it was, there was no hard penis pushing against my belly. I hadn't realized that I even felt it let alone how large a part of the whole experience it was. When she was replaced by Benny, it was all there. It was also erotic to have have gone from one to the other. Also while I kissed Benny, Misty had gone behind my and reach around me. Her hands covered my breasts as Benny's tongue filled my mouth. It was hugely erotic. I gasped and they both heard it. I'm sure it spurred them on to even more action.

For the first time in my life, I could feel a slippery sensation between my thighs as my body moved without a conscious thought from me. It was the most amazing feeling. When the kiss broke, I was gasping for air. I was light headed from the lack of oxygen, I think.

I can't even remember how I got to the bed. I can remember Misty whispering in my ear. "Remove your top honey," she said.

I crossed my arms and raised the Tee over my head. When it came away. I was left standing there in my soft cloth brassiere. I didn't feel any shame at all. I was far past any feeling except lust. I watched Misty and Benny kissing and felt my temperature rise even higher. She was young and very attractive but even more she was so excited. It was hard for me to believe that she was only nineteen. She obviously knew more than I did, but far from being embarrassed, I wanted to learn it all.

T removed my bra and cut off jeans. I stood in my panties watching the two of them undress each other. It was almost a dance it seemed so graceful. I watched Benny take Misty's nipple into his mouth and nurse on her like a baby would. Misty moaned and pulled his head even tighter to her breast. I removed my panties for easier access to my clit.

She looked into my eyes and said, "Help me."

"How?" I asked in a voice even I didn't recognize.

"Touch me like you are touching yourself" Misty moaned.

I put my hand between her legs and found her soaked. My finger became lubricated without me doing anything. I opened the hood over her clit, Then I began to massage it gently. I did it the way I liked to have it done. I was rewarded by her hips pumping against my hand. Her movements made me even more anxious to please her.

There I was rubbing a nineteen year old's clit and feeling an overpowering need to make her happy. Okay, my urge was to have her cum till her muscles ached.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.