Chrissy and Me - Cover

Chrissy and Me

Copyright© 2012 by Jack White

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I wrote this story for a friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Hairy   Amputee   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Nudism  

Chrissy: How master won me

I'm a sex slave. I became a sex slave by choice when I was 16. My first master was a demon, well not literally but he wasn't as nice as I thought he'd be. When I met him he was very charming and attractive. I love to be a sub and he was, I thought, the perfect top.

I had a boyfriend at the time and my parents caught us fucking and threw me out of the house. I had nowhere else to turn so I called Donnie. He was nice and let me come over. He set me up in a room and then told me he wanted to talk.

He said he wanted to have a sex slave and if I agreed to stay with him he'd take care of all my needs. I agreed right away but he told me to sleep on it. He said that if I still agreed in the morning to come down and bring him my clothes. If I changed my mind to dress before coming down and he'd let me go. But if I agreed to become his slave that it would be permanent.

I spent the night masturbating wondering what it would be like in the morning. I didn't need to think about becoming a sex slave, I just thought about being one. The next morning I took my clothing and gave them to Donnie. He seemed happy as he took my clothes. He fucked me right there.

Donnie is really rich and has servants. I was kept naked all the time. It was embarrassing being naked in front of other people but it didn't take long to get used to. I liked the sex but I had rules. I wasn't allowed to look or even speak at anyone but Donnie. I had to stay with Donnie all the time he was home and he only left a few hours a week. He worked for some college and did most of his work from home. I wore a leather collar with a chain that attached to his wrist. I wasn't allowed to read or watch TV. My only entertainment was masturbating which I started doing a lot. After being caught at it by servants I stopped caring if they were around or not.

When Donnie wasn't home I was kept in a dog cage. I hated it because it was uncomfortable and I had no privacy. When I wasn't in the cage I was with Donnie, attached by my chain. I was board out of my mind almost all the time.

Once in a while Donnie would have parties. I was shared with the other party members. I liked this a lot but I was never allowed to look at or talk to the other people fucking me. This went on for 2 years. Then Donnie was playing poker with his friends one day when I heard his friend say "OK my car for Chrissy." This got my attention. I snuck a peek at Donnie's cards. He had 3 aces which I knew was a strong hand. But was Donnie really betting me?

"Fine, call." Donnie said. Then he swore. He unlocked his cuff attaching me to him and threw it to his friend. "You belong to E now. Go with him" What the fuck! He can't do that can he, just give me to another person? But I knew better than to complain.

I felt a hand under my chin and looked up. After not looking at anyone in so long it felt weird to see another person's face. He wasn't good looking, not someone I'd jump in the sack with normally but what choice did I have now. I'd gotten used to doing as I was told.

He asked me a lot of questions as he drove me to his house and I told him the truth. Then he told me about himself. He was a college teacher and he had wanted me for a long time. I was surprised anyone would want me. I had no idea how long I had known E but he seemed to know me.

We stopped at a clothing store. I didn't own any clothes and hadn't worn a stich in 2 years. He told me to wait in the car and walked into the store. A few minutes later he came out. "Come on, we're going to get you some clothes."

I kept thinking I could not go into a store naked, but it seemed ok. People kept looking at me. I wanted to cover myself but E told me to act natural. I hadn't been in public in 2 years. It felt strange and I was embarrassed to be naked.

He had me try on jeans and t-shirts. He didn't take me in the back he'd put the clothes on then take them off right in the store. I was getting red.

To be honest wearing clothes for the first time in 2 years felt too weird. We ended up leaving the store with me still naked and my clothes in a bag.

I was so used to not looking around it took a lot to get myself to actually look around.

We got home and E showed me into the house. Here were the rules:

Nudity at all times is required when inside the house. I wasn't allowed to dress or undress myself. To ensure I didn't break this rule I'd wear a locking belt that he had the key too. This wasn't a problem at first because I was naked so much of the time. I was not allowed to touch myself for any reason. E caught me masturbating once and game me 1000 hard smacks on the ass. Usually he spanks me with an open bare hand, but he had to put on a glove at one point because his hand got too sore. My ass had no such protection. I came hard during that spanking!

I'd grown so used to being naked that I really hated wearing clothes but E was getting me used to it bit by bit. The best part was that I was allowed to read, play on the computer and watch TV again but mostly I read. He'd give me books and I read them one after the other. They were all books on science and history. The amazing thing is I understood them. This was something I could do.

He decided that I needed to get my GED. So I started going to classes, which required wearing clothes. He'd usually come by around lunch time to let me out of my pants to pee then he'd pick me up at the end of the day. If I wasn't doing well he'd spank me. At first I really struggled but he'd smack my butt raw then he'd sit me in the study chair which had a cooling seat. If felt good to sit there naked cooling my raw ass.

I loved learning and soaked it up. By the time I got my GED I was getting all A's.

Then I became a student at the school E teaches at. This was a lot easier. If I needed to use the bathroom all I had to do was text him or find him. But that was only for emergencies. At every lunch time we'd meet and he'd unlock my pants so I could pee, then one morning he did something different.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.