Jake's Harem - Cover

Jake's Harem

Copyright© 2012 by mtr1go

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jake is a telekinetic telepath in hiding. Meeting a hooker in trouble changes his life... but is it for the better?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

The next morning Jake wakes to the pleasant feeling of lips around his organ and a tongue licking his testis. Cindy and Melissa were kissing each other with his rock hard organ between their lips and he can just make out Lisa between his legs. Rising and leaning back on his elbows, he looks at these beautiful ladies and sighs. "Good morning girls." He grins in satisfaction. "How was everyone's sleep? I know I slept well."

They just wink at him and continue licking and sucking contentedly. Soon Jake feels that now familiar tightening in his groin that signals release and he starts to groan. The girls speed their efforts and groaning louder, Jake ejaculates into Cindy's mouth who then shares it with Melissa; who in turn shares with Lisa. Eventually the kissing and sharing is over and the girls turn to him and each gives him a hug and kiss good morning.

"That has to be the nicest way to wake up I have ever experienced." Jake smiles happily at them. "You girls are the greatest."

"It's the least we can do." Lisa says, "You make me feel so safe and loved that I want to make you feel the same." Cindy agrees with this statement.

"I personally" Melissa says, "feel the need to express my love in any and every way possible."

With that the three of them cuddle against Jake and hold him close. He hugs and holds them, kissing them where he can while a tear of happiness rolls down his cheek.

"Well, we have to get ready for the day, and I have a long night ahead of me." He slaps an ass here and there, making them squeal. "Let me up and we can take another shower." He grins at them and wags his eyebrows. They laugh and Lisa and Melissa grab his arms while Cindy, her right hand firmly holding his member, leads the way to the shower. After an hour of playing in the shower and more grab-assing while they dry off, Jake leaves them in the bathroom to put on makeup and do their hair while he dresses and gets the case of cash and the duffel of diamonds and gold ready to go.

Jake gives out a wolf whistle as the girls come out of the bathroom. He stares at them and feels like his jaw and tongue should have hit the floor. They are all dressed in crop top shirts and blue stretch denim hot shorts. Cindy's top is a blue that matches her eyes, Lisa's is a green that matches hers and Melissa's is white. They all wear high heeled sandals that match the color of their tops. Their beautiful tight abs and long slender legs are shown to perfection.

They smile at Jakes reaction and turn in place, giving Jake a view of their perfect, tight asses. With their backs to him, Jake stomps his foot and says; "The sound you just heard was my jaw hitting the floor." He grins as they finish turning around. "You girls look amazing. We may just get arrested today being public nuisances when you cause too many accidents on the street."

They laugh at that and kiss him for being so sweet; which he takes to like a cat to cream. They get down to the checkout counter just at 11am. Jake checks them out and asks the girl to have their car brought around front. By the time they get to the front door, the Expedition is waiting for them. Jake tosses the case and duffels in the back; they all pile in and off they go to claim their new house.


They arrive early and having the pass code for the gate, they pull up to the front just as Gene and a driver are bringing the last of the bags out to a limo. "Ah, good, you're here." He smiles at them. "You should have heard my ex-wife scream when she heard I sold this place for $600 thousand." He grins wickedly. "I didn't tell her about the gold you see."

The girls laugh at that and Cindy says; "Mr. Hoffman, you are a wicked, wicked man."

Gene hands over a briefcase that has all the contract information for the hired staff, shakes Jake's hand and those of the girls and waves goodbye as he gets in the limo and rides off.

They stand there looking at the home and Jake asks; "Well ladies, shall we go in?" They can see the cook, and three maids waiting for them inside the doorway. As they walk to the doorway, Jake stops them and placing the case and duffel inside the door but off to the side. He picks Cindy up and carries her across the threshold. He then does the same for Melissa and Lisa; all three laughing or giggling as he does it. The cook actually grins at seeing this as do the maids. They can tell things are going to be lively around the homestead from now on.

Jake greets the cook whose name is Jan and the maids: Greta, Holly and Barb; then introduces the girls again. "We plan on eating in tonight. Do we have food in the house for everyone; or do we need to do some shopping?"

Jan smiles; "Gene had me make sure that the larder was full for you this morning. We have enough food to last a month."

"Well, that was good of him. But I don't think it will last quite that long. You see, we are expecting guests after tonight." Jake smiles at the girls. "Hopefully seven more ladies, maybe even more. It depends on how things work out."

"Are you planning on starting a harem Jake?" Jan smiles up at him. She is 5'5" and round and has to look up at everyone there.

"Not really. You see, the girls here have friends in town that are living in ... well ... let's just say their living arrangements suck and they need a better place to stay until they get back on their feet again." He smiles at Jan and the maids. "I'm just helping out my girlfriends' girlfriends."

His girls gather around him and he hugs them.

"All three of them are your girlfriends? My, you are a rascal; aren't you" Jan laughs and the maids join in. "Dinner will be at 7:00 then if that's alright with you."

"That will be fine. The girls and I have shopping to do before dinner. I'll make sure we are back by six so we have time to dress for dinner." He smiles at the girls. "I think our first dinner in our new home should be a formal affair, don't you ladies?"

Cindy nods; "That sounds great" Lisa and Mel agree and it's settled.

"Now we have to go up and decide what rooms we want for ourselves." He nods to Jan and the maids. "We are expecting two cars to be delivered this afternoon. If you could have the put in the garage we would appreciate it." He nods again, "Ladies, if you will excuse us?" He grabs the duffel and case and leads the way upstairs. The girls follow him to the largest master bedroom and he sets the duffel and case inside the door. They all look around this grand set of rooms. They are in the sitting room that has a sectional couch, love seat, and a 55" HDTV. They walk through to the bedroom that has a king size poster bed on a raised platform. There are also two large, overstuffed chairs and another 55" HDTV. They opened the closet. It was 15'x15' and had more hanger and shoe space than you could shake a stick at. Across the other side is the bathroom. There is a sink on either side of the room and a 6' x 6' sunken Jacuzzi in the floor. Along the far wall is a walk in shower that is 8 feet long and 5 feet deep. It has 6 shower heads on the walls and 2 rain heads in the ceiling.

Jake finishes looking around and says; "Well, I have my room. What rooms are you girls going to take?"

They look at each other and walk off a little way and whisper. Finished, they walk back and Cindy says; "We've decided to share the room across the hall. With you sleeping here, we decided we want to be close; you know, in case your bed needs warming"

Lisa and Melissa both nod their heads and Mel says; "The family that sleeps together; stays together." And all three smile.

"Well, there certainly is lots of room in each suite. I may have to see about getting a bigger bed special made and getting rid of the platform."

The girls hug Jake and shower him in kisses.

They make their way down stairs. Jake again lets Jan know about the cars that will be delivered that afternoon; and waving at the maids who are dusting the great hall, they leave to go shopping.

The girls all wanted to go to the Fashion Show Mall, so that's where Jake took them. He had his credit card, check book and 10 stacks of $100 along with him in a fanny pack so he told them to have as much fun as they could and to go crazy.

When they got there, they visited Ann Taylor but were mostly disappointed in the selection as it is directed to a more mature woman and the girls were ... well, just that ... girls. They picked out several dresses for formal occasions like tonight's dinner. Making arrangements to have all the purchases except one each delivered to the house. They then made a beeline to 'bebe'; the fun, exciting place for today's fashion minded youthful lady to shop. They tried on at least 30 dresses apiece and modeled them all for Jake. He loved every minute of it. Their excitement was contagious and they were waited on hand and foot by the sales girls who were also having a blast getting dresses and only having to put a few back as Jake said yes to almost everything they put on. Once they were done trying things on, Jake had the ladies total everything up. Each girl got 20 dresses; 30 tops; 20 skirts and shorts; 15 jeans; 20 pairs of shoes and 10 handbags. All this came to $34,850.15. The girls just about went nuts when they were told the total. Jake just pulled out 7 of the ten stacks of $100's he brought, took one bill off the top and handed them over to the cashier. They made arrangements to have everything delivered and went across the way to Frederick's of Hollywood. For some unknown reason, the ladies at the store wouldn't let the girls put on the same fashion show they did for him at bebe.

Jake decided to leave them to their shopping and went to a store called Express. The ladies there were very helpful and got him fitted for 5 suits plus one that was off the rack for tonight's dinner. He also got 20 dress shirts, 10 polo shirts, 20 pair of jeans and slacks, 10 pair shoes, and 30 each of underwear, t-shirts and socks; all for the grand total of $9,010.95. For this he wrote a check as he didn't know how much his girls were going to need. He had all but a set of underwear, socks, dress shirt, shoes and the off the rack suit sent to his house for delivery. Finished, he took the garment bag and clothes back to Frederick's to see how the girls were doing.

The girls had found 6 types of bras that are comfortable and Jake tells the sales lady to get them in every color available in the proper sizes that being 40DD for Cindy and 36D for both Lisa and Melissa. They did the same for matching thongs, tangas and G-strings. Melissa and Lisa said they could borrow each other's clothes, but Jake asked what would happen if they both needed the same style and color at the same time. So they all got 20 matching sets each and only 10 sets each of lingerie. Jake put his foot down at ten because he said they sleep in the nude anyway and it's just going to come off before bedtime anyway. The girls of course laughed at this and agreed. In the end, Jake pulled out two more stacks of $100 and handed over one stack plus 6 more single $100's to cover the $5,562.50 bill. The bags for lingerie were small enough that Jake and the girls were able to carry them. They got home by 5:30 pm. After 5 hours of shopping, they had spent almost $50,000 for clothes.

Making it back in plenty of time to get ready for dinner and finding the deliveries from Ann Taylor and bebe already there and in their room, the girls started unpacking some things for dinner tonight and Jake took a shower. While the girls showered and did what girls did to make themselves more beautiful than they already were, Jake dressed and went down stairs to wait for dinner. He also had to plan what he was going to do tonight to save at least seven more women. He knew where the houses were where they were kept from reading the girl's minds. But how was he going to get them all back here? He was going to have to make at least two trips, maybe three. Especially if he has another haul like he did the other night. Because the girls will be out working and he has no way of knowing what area they work in, he will have to go between the hours of 3am and 6am because he wants the dark to help hide his activities.

The girls came down at 6:45 and Jake stands up to meet them at the bottom of the stairs. He has to admit that they look lovely. Cindy wears a black wrap dress and black stilettos; Lisa wears a black crossover sheath dress and matching stilettos; and Melissa wears a black vintage floral lace dress and also went with black stilettos. Their legs looked marvelous.

"You girls certainly clean up nicely." Jake quips. "I think the three of you are the loveliest women in the world." Greta the maid calls them in to eat. He holds out his arms for two of them to take and Cindy bows out to let Lisa and Mel take his arms. She follows them into the formal dining room. Jake helps the girls into their seats and sits down himself. Seated at the head of the table, Jake looks at his lovely companions. Cindy is on his right; across from her on his left is Melissa and Lisa sits to Mel's left. On the table is a full place setting for four people. There is a water glass and a glass of white wine at each setting. They are served a small salad with honey vinaigrette dressing to start with and followed up by duck almandine with baby potatoes and asparagus. Then they are served honey glazed salmon and baby carrots. For desert, they have chocolate mousse.

Jake gets up after he is finished and goes into the kitchen. "Jan; the meal was wonderful." He smiles at her. "I just thought you should know, and the girls loved it too. They couldn't stop talking about how good everything tasted." He takes her by the shoulders and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh get off with you, you masher. Coming in here and accosting old ladies; you should be ashamed." And she smiles brightly back at him. "Any time you feel like complementing my cooking, you just come right in and do it." She hesitates as if remembering something. "Oh ... the cars both arrived. I had them put in the garage." She smiles. "They sure do look nice. I bet the girl's love them."

Jake kisses her cheek again and leaves her to her work. Returning to the dining room, he sees the girls are gone. Walking around the huge house, he hears laughter coming from where he thinks is the theatre room. He enters and finds the girls watching a Looney Toons cartoon. He sits next to Melissa on the end and watches with them. He comes to realize just how young these girls are. Lisa at 17, Cindy at 18 and Mel at 19; they are still just teens who had to grow up too fast. He vows to himself that the rest of their lives will be much more enjoyable. The cartoon finishes and Lisa turns off the tape and projector.

"We need to talk about what's going to happen tonight and in the future with the girls I'm going to be bringing here." He looks at the three of them.

"Well," Cindy says; "aren't you just going to bring them back and heal them like you did us?"

"That's the idea, but plans tend to change with the situation." Jake replies; "We have to make sure the girls don't panic when they wake up. You remember how you felt when you woke up in the sewer with me." He smiles reassuringly. "I can put them asleep when I get to them, but that will make it hard to get them packed and in the car." He thinks for a moment. "What I need is someone to come with me each time so they don't panic and run when I do what has to be done to rescue them." Another pause as he looks at Lisa and Melissa. "You were so frightened when you saw me kill Larry that you both froze. I don't think I want that to happen again." He looks at Lisa. "Your friends are the furthest from the house and to the west, so I'll go there first. You need to come with me to reassure Gina and Samantha so they cooperate." He looks at Cindy. "Then I'll drop Lisa and her friends off and you can get in and we'll go get Roberta and Tiffany from house they are in east of us." He looks at Melissa. "Finally, we go after Heather and Dawn to the north. If I remember correctly, their house is only 4 blocks from here."

The girls look a little scared but agree with his plan. Trying to reassure them, he says; "Don't worry, I won't let anything or anyone hurt you again. All you have to do is stay behind me and you'll be safe." Acting as if he just remembers something; "Oh, by the way, Jan tells me there are some things in the garage that were delivered while we were shopping." He doesn't even get the last six words out before both Lisa and Melissa are out the door and running to the garage.

Cindy grins at him and says; "Let's go make sure they don't wreck their prizes the first day."

They leave the theatre and follow Lisa and Mel. When they get there, the two girls are sitting behind the wheels of their new cars. Huge grins are on their faces as they both stroke the steering wheels and dashboards of their new loves.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.