Rose's Date - Cover

Rose's Date

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Rose has her first date since her divorce. She was horny but the night didn't end as she had expected, thanks to her son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Mult   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

"God Mother. Dad was right. You are The Queen of cocksuckers." The guilt set in immediately. Rose had just swallowed her son's ejaculate for the second time of the evening. She had FUCKED her own son. Rose arose from Brad's bed and ran to her own bedroom. She locked the door behind her, worried that Brad would follow her for more incestuous sex.

She cried herself to sleep, not just because she had had sex with her son but because she had enjoyed it so much. Her first fuck in over a year had caused her cunt to explode with one of her best orgasms of her life.

Brad stood outside of his mother's door gingerly trying the door knob. It was locked. He wanted some more of his mother's pussy and mouth. He hadn't even seen her tits yet. Although his cock had cum twice in his mother's wonderful mouth, Brad wanted more. Had to have more. Disappointed Brad and his hard on went back to his own bedroom. He would cum yet again thinking about his encounter with his thirty five year old mother while he stroked his prick.

Rose woke early, still feeling guilty about the previous night's encounter with her son. She, dressed in a pale blue silk lounge pajama set, stood at the kitchen counter preparing the coffee maker. Something hard rubbed between her ass cheeks. "Mornin' Mother."

Rose turned using both hands to push her son away from her. Brad had only his white briefs on, his morning erection proudly tenting the front of them. Rose couldn't help but look between Brad's legs to see the bulge of the boy's prick. "No Brad!" She said pushing him again as he tried to step closer, his hands out in front of him trying to grab a feel of his mother's breasts. He knew from his rummaging through her lingerie drawer that they were a thirty five C cup. He wanted to touch them. He wanted to see his mother's bare tits. "I said no Brad. Last night should never have happened. It won't happen again. It is very wrong for a mother and son to have sex together."

Brad's erection controlled him as he stood in front of his mother. She was saying no but her nipples poking teasingly at the front of her pajama tops told the boy that his mother was horny still. Brad pulled the front of his briefs down exposing his hard six inches to his mother. He used his hand to wave his prick at her. "Please Mother. Suck me again and I'll leave you alone."

Rose was tempted. Her son's cock looked so inviting. She had already sucked it before. What difference would another blow job make. With a whimper the boy's mother fell to her knees with her face just inches from her son's hard cock. She closed her eyes as she slowly swallowed her son, aroused by his manly smell. She gripped Brad's bare ass with both hands savoring the tastes of his shaft as she began bobbing her head on his youthful prick.

Brad was elated. It hadn't taken much to get his mother on her knees. His cock pumped in and out of his mother's soft mouth until, without warning her, he shot his morning load of cream into his mother's waiting mouth. Brad left his mother still on her knees with an aching pussy that had a great need to cum. He was finished. He smirked as he left the kitchen not much caring about his mother's needs.

Rose knew that her son had just used her but it didn't stop the yearning she felt between her legs. She slowly got up touching between her legs, lightly running a finger across her clit. She wouldn't give in to masturbating in the kitchen like some horny teenager.

She reached for the coffee pot. "Pour me a cup too Rosie." Carla Ebber said as she pushed open the back door." The back door was mostly glass. Did Carla see me sucking Brad's prick? "That was some show you two just put on. It made my pussy wet." Carla laughed as she sat at the table waiting to be served her coffee. Rose was red in the face as she brought two mugs of steaming coffee to the table. Before she could sit down Carla pulled Rose close to her. "The little fuck didn't even let you cum, did he Rosie."

Rose shook her head realizing that the closeness of Carla made her pussy even wetter. "Ever been with a woman Rosie?"

Rose shook her head in the negative again, not trying to stop Carla from undoing the buttons of her pajama tops. Her mature breasts were exposed to Carla who took the opportunity to caress them gently. Rose's nipples ached from their hard arousal. Carla took one erect nipple into her mouth running her tongue across it as she sucked it.

"Stop Carla. Brad might walk in on us."

"Who cares Rosie. Maybe he wants to stick his prick in my mouth too." Carla swapped to Rose's other nipple giving it the same loving tongue and mouth.

Brad had left his mother on her knees rather quickly. Half way to his room he remembered that he didn't grab a cup of coffee. He headed back to the kitchen, walking through the living room to stop at the cut out in the wall between rooms. There were his mother's glorious tits, finally exposed to him. Mrs. Ebber from next door was sitting at the table while his mother stood before her with her top gaping open to expose her breasts. Mrs. Ebber was fondling and sucking his mother's big boobs. Brad wanted to bust into the kitchen waving his newly acquired erection and demanding a piece of the action but he didn't. He wanted to see exactly how far these two mature women were going to go.

Carla continued to alternate sucking on both of Rose's tits as she slowly pulled down her silk bottoms bringing her bare ass into Brad's view. Oh Mother! What a fine ass you have. The boy moaned softly under his breath. Carla pushed Rose to the kitchen floor pulling the pajama bottoms off at the same time revealing her soft pubic hair to both herself and Rose's peeping son.

Rose lay on the floor with her top completely open to show off her heaving breasts. Carla dipped her head between her best friend's open legs to lick Rose's horney slit from the bottom to the top eliciting a mewing sound from Rose's mouth.

Brad pulled his briefs all the way off, the thought of coffee long ago forgotten. He stealthily crept up behind Carla kneeling his naked body behind her upturned ass. Carla's skirt had risen far enough up her taught legs to expose her white panties unknowingly to Brad's gaze.

Brad reached with both hands to grab the elastic waist band of one of his best friend Dale's mother's panties. Carla's head jerked up as her underwear was yanked down to her bent knees. Brad used his right hand to push Carla's head back between his mother's legs. "Keep licking that pussy Mrs. Ebber. I am going to fuck your cunt while you suck my mother's twat."

Carla was just as horny as her best friend Rose was. Before she continued her cunt licking she said. "Call me Carla sweetie, if you are going to fuck me."

Her underwear stretched almost to the point of ripping as Brad pushed her legs far apart before sliding his rampant cock into his neighbor's hot pussy. The three of them were like animals grunting and whispering obscenities as Brad pumped his cock into his neighbor's pussy while she licked his mother to an orgasm. Rose laid there with her eyes closed. Carla's face rested against Rose's soft pubic hairs while Brad spurt his cum into her. Carla came right along with Brad the boy knowing that every time he saw Dale he would be thinking how he had fucked his friend's mother's pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.