Rose's Date - Cover

Rose's Date

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Rose has her first date since her divorce. She was horny but the night didn't end as she had expected, thanks to her son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Mult   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Rose Dunn wasn't beautiful but she was a very attractive, well built thirty five year old woman. She had divorced her wandering husband over a year ago. She worked out three times a week to keep her body taught but she wasn't sure why. She hadn't dated since the divorce. The only one who asked her out was slovenly Bob from work. He asked her out at least two times a month not understanding her refusal. Bob thought Rose should be happy that a widower with his stature in the community wanted to date her. Aside from Bob not turning her on she didn't want to date someone that she worked with. When she was a young woman, fresh out of college she had made that mistake, When she and Joe had broken up it became unbearable at work. Rose had quit a job that she really liked because of the break up. That wasn't going to happen again.

Her next door neighbor Carla Ebber, who was Rose's best friend, had finally talked her into a date with her friend Jim. Jim was single and never been married. Rose didn't think, even if they hit it off, a long time bachelor like Jim would be interested in taking on a thirty five year old divorced woman with a seventeen year old son living at home. Carla had told her. "Don't worry about a long term relationship. What you need is a good fuck." Carla never minced words. She always told Rose about the sex she was having. At least the sex with her husband. Rose suspected that Carla was getting a little nooky outside of her marriage, but Carla just smiled smugly when asked about it.

It seemed that Carla's only complaint about sex with her husband John was that his preference for his oral pleasure was to ram his large, according to Carla, penis into her mouth in a fucking motion until he spewed his juice down her throat. Carla had blushed a deep red when she heard about the oral sex. A vision leaped to Rose's mind of her best friend on her knees while her husband fucked his cock in and out of her mouth. Other than that bit of her husband's kinkiness Carla enjoyed having his big fuck stick in her vagina which would according to her make Carla orgasm multiple times.

Rose pulled her four year old Toyota into the driveway in front of her house, putting the shifter into park then shutting off the engine. She couldn't believe it. Her mouth was watering thinking about sucking cock. She wondered if Jim would expect a blow job in payment for her dinner tonight or would he want to bring her back to his house for a good fuck? She hadn't even met the man yet and she was already thinking about sex. In her youth she had sucked many a cock. She was frugal about who she let into her vagina but her mouth satisfied many boys in college. Even her ex husband, after his first blow job, had dubbed her The Queen of cocksuckers. She couldn't begin to count how many times her ex had spurted his cum into her mouth. Even after a long evening of intercourse he would prefer to empty his load into Rose's waiting mouth. She had always loved the taste of sperm delivered in hard spurts into her hot mouth. Rose could feel the warmth of her juices leaking from her pussy. Get a hold of yourself Rose.

Rose rubbed her hand between her legs feeling the wetness on the crotch on the material of her pants. She needed to stop touching herself. She guessed that her date Jim was going to get lucky tonight. Rose hoped he was at least decent looking with a pleasant personality, but as horny as she was, the man was probably going get very lucky indeed.

She reached onto the passenger seat to retrieve the pizza she had picked up on the way home for her son Brad Jr. She was going out to dinner but her son wasn't and needed supper. Rose had picked up Brad's favorite, sausage and pepperoni with extra cheese.

She wondered about her son. Was he having sex at age seventeen? She was at his age. For the longest time Rose had noticed while doing the boy's laundry, the cum stains on the front of his briefs. She often thought he would eventually figure out that using a tissue wouldn't be as uncomfortable as spewing his jism in his shorts. Maybe he wanted his mother to see how much he was cumming. Lately though his briefs were not loaded with the yellow cum stains on wash day. Maybe he finally started using tissues or maybe he had found a young girl to cum into or onto.

She went through the back door to the kitchen dropping the pizza box on the counter top. Before she had a chance to call out to him she saw, through the cut out to the living room, her son on the couch with his head casually lolling back on the rear of the couch. Between his legs she could see a pony tailed brunette bobbing her head in the teen's lap. My son's getting a blow job! She thought. That explains where his cum was going instead of in his shorts.

Brad arched his back pushing his pelvis against the mouth that was sucking his cock. "Here it cums bitch! Swallow it all." The boy's cock exploded filling the mouth with his seed. When the little cock sucker pulled off of Brad's prick and sat back, Rose realized that it wasn't a young girl after all. It was the youngest long haired Jones boy. Was Brad gay?

Rose backed away from the opening waiting as Brad told the boy to leave and. "Thanks for the blow job faggot." The boy smiled at Brad as he left through the front door with his hard prick pushing the front of his pants out. Brad didn't even let the boy get off. Cum in his mouth and send him on his way. What a prick he was.

"Is that pizza I smell?" Did he know that she had watched him getting his blow job?

Rose stumbled with her answer. "Yes sweetie, your favorite, sausage and pepperoni with extra cheese. I'm going out. I have a date for dinner tonight."

He stood zipping his fly as he headed for the kitchen. "Pizza. Great! I'm starving."

Rose didn't know what to say to the boy as he opened the box to grab a large slice of the gooey pizza. She blushed as she asked her son. "Are you gay Brad? I mean it's O. K. whatever you prefer."

Brad guffawed. "Hell no Mother. I just like getting sucked off. I really don't care who does it as long as I can shoot my stuff in their mouths." She was mortified by Brad's response. "According to Dad you give great head yourself Mom."

She sputtered again. "Your ... your ... your father actually told you that?"

"Sure, according to him you are the The Queen of cocksuckers. Is that true Mother? Are you as good at it as Dad says you are."

Rose didn't want anymore of this conversation. "I need to get ready for my date. Eat your pizza and stop asking me embarrassing questions."

While Rose was in the shower she couldn't contain herself any longer. She quickly brought herself off with the intense rubbing of her clit with two of her fingers. There, that will take the edge off so I don't wind up raping my date tonight.

Brad could hear his mother's shower through the closed door to her bedroom. His dick was hard again. He had never talked like that to his mother before. It had aroused him knowing she had watched the Jones boy sucking him off. Then, having the nerve to ask his mother if she was a great cocksucker like Dad had said. He didn't know why his father felt compelled to tell Brad about his mother's oral expertise but he had and now that thought was embedded in young Brads mind. He gingerly touched the doorknob wanting to get a peek at his mother in the shower. He had never seen his mother naked but he very much wanted to look at her in the shower while he fondled his prick. The door would not yield. Rose had locked her bedroom door before undressing for the shower. Brad left for his room knowing that he would have to use his hand on his prick to get his relief.

Jim arrived at Rose's house around six thirty. Brad had come down for introductions but stayed only for a minute acting very cool towards Jim Jealous of me? Jim thought. Rose made two cocktails for them before they left for the restaurant.

They had another cocktail after ordering their meal at the nice steak house Jim had selected. A couple of glasses of wine with dinner and finally an Irish coffee for desert.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.