The Family-s - Cover

The Family-s

Copyright© 2012 by Kargan3033

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story about a young and depressed young man who's life takes a turn for the strange and the erotic which will forever change the world.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Slow   Caution   Violence   Workplace   Nudism  

Well here's the second chapter of this story, you will find that it's is not like my other stories in the fact that it has more of a romantic and family ties angle to it and like always I wish to thank Gerald Davis for taking the time to edit this and my other stories

"I can't believe it, it can't be true... , but yet, I know what my father said to me is true ... SHIT!" Duke snarled to himself, as he was lying on his bed, trying to put the cold hard truth of life, he had just learned, into perspective.

KNOCK ... KNOCK

"Come in." He said, as he was wondering who was at his door, when the door opened, he saw Girl standing there in a strange looking black leather outfit that made him uneasy for some reason.

"Sir this girl begs to enter your room." Girl said to him, in a deathly quiet tone of voice.

"Umm sure." Duke said, all though this was not the first time that Girl had asked permission to come into his room when it needed to be cleaned, but seeing her in the strange outfit made him wonder why she was really in his room for and watched as she dame over to his bed to stand before him.

"Wow man." He thought to himself, as he saw that Girl was dressed in a black leather outfit that consisted of a black demi cup bra and black leather panties that had small spikes on the front of it and to round out her provocative outfit, a black leather collar with a small silver padlock on it.

He watched as Girl came up to his bed and when she was standing before him she dropped to her knees looking down at the floor, "Sir this cunt's Master commands me to service you, in any way you wish, he also gave this to me and told me to have you smoke it." Girl said with a whispering tone voice, as she raised her hands towards Duke who saw the large bag full of green buds, rolling papers, a flat metal disk and a lighter which made Duke's eyes bug out.

"What the fuck?!" He gasped, as he was looking at the bag of pot like it was a starving two hundred and fifty pound Rottweiler with rabies.

"Umm Girl, do you know what this is?" Duke asked her as he was shocked to the core that his father wanted him to do drugs.

"Yes Sir, this cunt knows what is in the bag, Master told this slut to tell you that it will make you're first time all better for you, as well as to relax you because he knows that you have had just one hell of a shock." she said with a flat and dead tone of voice, that had him slightly freaked out.

"Girl, have you ever smoke pot before?" he asked her as he took the bag from her, "No Sir this slave has not." she replied, as he took the bag, opened it and carefully sniffed it. "Strange, but not too bad." Duke thought to himself, as he was debating if he should smoke up or not.

"Look at me Girl." He said, with a fairly strong tone of voice and when she looked up at him, he saw the same blank, lifeless look on her pale face that she always had, yet there was something out of place with her.

"Did my father say it was ok if you got high as well?" He asked as he took out a large, bushy bud and began to look it over. "Sir, he did not forbid this girl from using cannabis, nor did he order her to smoke it, while she services your mighty cock." It was her curt reply that gave him a nasty start as he had the mental image of her sucking him off.

"Ok what do I do now?" Duke thought to himself as he looked from Girl to the bud in his hand and back to her as his mind was swamped by a storm of confusing thoughts and emotions, "What the fuck..." "Who knows, maybe I'll be in a better frame of mind if I do smoke up and fuck Girl senseless." He thought to himself, "Girl, how do you roll a joint?" he asked with a slightly sheepish tone of voice as he handed the bud to her.

"Watch and this cum slut will show you Sir." Girl said to him as she took the bag from him and set it beside her.

"This is like something out of fucked up dream." Duke thought to himself as he watched Girl put the bud he had given her to one side then open up the bag and take out the flat metal disk.

"Now that's interesting." He thought to himself as he saw Girl take the top off of the metal disk.

He saw that there was what looked like metal teeth inside the disk and all he could do was sit on his bed, as she picked up the bud and pressed it into the open metal disk.

Duke watched as Girl placed the top back on it and pressed down as hard as she could.

"Who the hell is she?" Duke wondered as he watched as Girl began to twist the metal disk, Sure he had grown up with her, but yet the two of them never really talked to one another unless he was giving her an order or when she asked to come in to clean his room, or to ask him if the meal she had cooked for him was to his satisfaction.

After a very few minutes later, Duke watched as Girl stop twisting the metal disk and take off the top of it, he saw her twist the large part of the metal disk to reveal a second chamber that was full of ground up pot as he could not help but to wonder if his father smoked up.

Duke watched as Girl put the two halves of the grinder down beside her, open the bag and take out the package of Pirate brand rolling papers.

"Wow this is strange... , but I kind of like it." Duke thought to himself as he felt himself starting to relax as Girl took out a rolling paper from the pack and put the package down next to the open grinder.

"I wonder if my father has her roll his joints for him?" Duke thought to himself with a smile on his face as he continued to watch Girl who was holding open the rolling paper in her right hand with her right thumb and pointer finger while resting the paper on her middle finger.

He was tempted to ask her if she did indeed roll his father his joints but yet he remained quiet due to the strange and magical quality of this moment in his life.

She reached into the grinder and took out a large pinch of pot with her left thumb and pointer finger to begin slowly spreading it out onto the rolling paper.

Duke watched as she finished filling the rolling paper, Girl placed the ends of it in each of her hands, between her right thumb and pointer finger and her left thumb and pointer finger.

"Man no one in school would believe this shit!" He thought to himself with a happy laugh to himself as Girl licked the edge of the rolling paper and began to roll it in between her thumbs and fingers.

"Here you are Sir." Girl said, as she held out the joint to Duke as she watched him tske it from her and looked it over with a questioning but slightly pleased look on his face, that told her he was starting to relax and for some unknown reason she felt strange.

"Here you go Sir." She added, as she reached into the bag and pulled out the lighter and held it out to Duke as she was trying to understand the strange feeling in her heart.

When he reached out to take the lighter from Girl, he stopped for a moment, as he saw a strange and somewhat troubled look in her light gray eyes that snapped him out of his pleasant state of mind.

"What do I do now?" he asked her as he was trying to understand what the troubled look was all about for this was the first time he had ever seen her troubled.

"Sir, you put the joint between your lips and light the end of it while you are inhaling." Girl said to him and watched as he put the joint to his lips, flick the lighter to life and for some unknown reason she felt pleasantly warm as she saw him put the flame to the joint and inhale deeply.

"Wahoo that's harsh!" Duke thought to himself as he started to cough due to the slight scorching of his throat.

"Who is he?" Girl asked herself as she watched as Duke continued to cough as she realized that this was the first time that they had ever spent any real time together and she felt herself becoming aroused which surprised her.

Even though his father, her master, aroused her when he made use of her, however, this arousal was unlike anything she had ever felt before.

"Wahoo this..." Duke thought to himself as he felt the THC starting to work on his brain as time and space seemed to warp all around him.

He looked at Girl and all he could do was sit there and stare at her as he saw, not only the strange and troubled look in her spooky eyes, but a look that he had never seen before or so he thought as he was dimly aware that he had indeed seen that unknown look before but yet, he could not place it.

"NO WAY! ... she's ... she's horny!?!" Duke thought to himself as he realized that look is the same look that his mother was always giving his father and he fewas blown away as he could hardly believe that he had actually made a female aroused and for some reason unknown to him he placed the joint back into his mouth to take another toke.

Girl looked at Duke and cocked her head slightly to the right as she saw the strange look on his face, when she realized that Duke was aroused as well as stoned out of his tree, she not only felt her whole body flush at the look of masculine arousal on his somewhat handsome face, she also felt her pussy become even hotter and wetter than it was at this point in time as her nipples became painful hard.

"FUUUUCCCKKK MMMMEEEE!" Duke thought as he inhaled as he saw Girls hidden humanity starting to show itself, as her whole upper body turned crimson then he started to violently cough once more, as he exhaled the lung full of pot smoke.

"Why does this girl feel this way?" Girl asked herself as she felt herself become concerned at Duke's violent coughing.

"Sir... , do ... you ... want ... something ... to ... drink?" she stammered as she saw Duke's face turn beet red as he sounded like he was yaking up a lung or three.

When he heard Girl ask him if he wanted something to drink he looked at her as he was struggling to get himself under control.

When he looked into her eyes, he felt as if time, space and all of creation had come to a standstill as he saw the open look of concern on her flushed face.

For a moment, the two of them felt a fundamental change not only within themselves, but with each other that no words could describe, then Girl began to cough slightly due to the fact that Duke had pretty well smoked up the entire room.

"Yes ... get me some coke." Duke gasped as the moment ended and watched as Girl got to her feet, take three steps back, turn and left his room.

Susan was watching TV with a chilled glass of wine since her master and husband had to leave to take care of an urgent business matter.

She happened to look to her right and see Girl coming down the stairs and she was tempted to call out to Girl to see how things were going between her and her son, but yet, when she saw the strangely puzzled and distant look in her eyes she held her tongue.

"Well now, what is all of this about?" she thought to herself, as she saw Girl make her way towards the kitchen as she decided that the strange look on Girl's normally placid face was far more interesting than what she had been watching on TV and got up off the couch.

"What is this ... why does this slave feel this way about him?" Girl asked herself as she made her way into the kitchen to fetch Duke his drink for she was feeling all discombobulated not only due to her strange and unknown feelings, but also because the fact that she had a small buzz going and did not know it, since her master had never had her smoke up before.

Susan watched, as Girl made her way to the large chrome fridge to open it up, "I wonder what happened between them, I mean they can't have slept with one another already." She thought to herself as she watched as Girl get out the two liter bottle of ice cold coke.

She could see that Girl did not seem to be walking like Duke had fucked her but she was not sure due to that strange look on her face, as she made her way over to the cupboard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.