Sweet Sixteen, and Never Been... - Cover

Sweet Sixteen, and Never Been...

by R.J. Shore

Copyright© 2012 by R.J. Shore

Erotica Sex Story: Randy had to give up his weekend to supervise his sister's "sweet sixteen" birthday party. It was a tough job, keeping three teen-age girls entertained, but he managed to rise to the occasion. You'll have to read on to find out how it all happened. The story opens a little slowly, but not quite slow enough to warrant that tag. Once it gets going though, the action is "hard and fast".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   .

"Randy, we're bored!" my sister Sasha whined.

It was Sasha's sixteenth birthday party, and she had invited her two best friends over for the evening. Our parents had already made a commitment to visit our Aunt Karen for the weekend. It was a good six hour drive each way, and Mom had "volunteered" me to keep an eye on the three birthday celebrants. I would have rather gone hunting with a game warden, but I really had no option except to do as I was told. This being Friday, Sunday night when our parents would return seemed like a year away.

I'd just turned nineteen, which meant that where we lived, I could now go into the bars. I had hoped to meet some of my friends at one of the more popular drinking establishments, then take the rest of the weekend to drive into the mountains to go camping and get away from the insanity of my sister's birthday party. But no such luck. Most of the people I hung out with either had to work or were out on dates, and our parents had been insistent that I stay home.

"Geez, Sis, I'm sorry to hear that," I snapped back at her. "What would you like me to do about it?"

"I dunno," she continued to moan woefully, "but we thought maybe you could suggest something."

"Why don't you just watch TV?" I suggested.

"Because it's the same old story. Five hundred channels, and nothing good's on. We don't even have any videos that we haven't seen two hundred times! Come on, Randy, think of something."

I had no idea how to keep three hyperactive bratty teenage girls out of my hair, especially when one of them was my sister. Not that any of them were ugly, by any stretch of the imagination. Sasha had grown up to be a really beautiful girl, her breasts always jutting out proudly, her firm little bubble-butt always wiggling in front of me teasingly. Sasha had taken to swaying her wonderfully curved hips in a most provocative manner whenever she could get away with teasing the hell out of me, to the point where she knew damned well that she was giving me a raging hard-on more times than I wanted to admit. At 5' 4" and just a bit more than a hundred pounds, I was surprised that she didn't have a steady boyfriend.

Her two girlfriends were just about as mouth-watering. Brie McDonald had turned sixteen a couple of months earlier, and had teased Sasha about being the "little kid" of their group. Like my sister, Brie had developed into a shapely young lady that could make me drool at the sight of her. She had silky blond hair that hung down to her shoulder blades, an impressive bust that I estimated at about a 36C, and a narrow waist small enough to almost get my hands around. Her hips flared out smoothly, then flowed into one of the most gorgeous backsides I'd ever seen. But she had those pouty lips that always pulled my eyes to her soft and cheerful face.

Megan Maguire, now almost seventeen, constituted the third member of their trio, and while not the stuff of centrefold material, more than made up for her lack of photogenic charm with her bubbly personality. Don't get me wrong. Megan definitely had a body that could make a grown man squirm, even though she was a little on the heavy side. Still, everything about her was in perfect proportion. I sure wouldn't have thrown her out of my bed for eating crackers.

"Come on, Randy," Brie joined my sister wails, "you've got to be able to think of something. Maybe go rent us a video?"

That wasn't going to happen, simply because if I had to sit through one more chick-flick, I think I'd have screamed. It seemed to be all these girls ever watched, subjecting the rest of the family to fluff-movie after fluff-movie. Even my Dad was beginning to hate them, and he was a dyed-in-the-wool romantic.

"Forget it," I declared. 'Look, if you're that bored, why don't you dig out one of those board games Mom has stored upstairs? One of those should keep you out of trouble for an hour or two."

"Hey, there's an idea," my sister chirped enthusiastically, "but you have to play too, Randy. After all, it's my birthday, and I get to call the shots."

I resigned myself to keeping the three of them busy, and conceded to playing whatever Sasha decided to pull down from the upstairs closet. She returned with our Monopoly game. Well, that would fill in a few hours, and maybe, if was lucky, they'd all give up and leave me alone.

"Out of curiosity, when do you girls have to be home?" I inquired, hoping that it would be early.

"They're staying for the weekend," Sasha destroyed my hope for a reprieve. "Didn't Mom tell you?" I just groaned as I saw my weekend fly out the window.

"Oh come on, Randy, don't be such an asshole!" my sister growled at me. I wasn't used to my sister using that kind of language, and it caught me off-guard. When she saw the look of mild shock on my face, she stuck her tongue out at me.

"Okay," as I resigned myself to three or four hours of playing a boring board game, "let's set this thing up and get on with it. Who's banker? Sasha, I suppose."

All of them thought that was a great idea, and my sister beamed gleefully, then distributed the pieces of the game. She also won first turn, but then, she was the Birthday Girl, so it was only fitting.

"I'm going to bankrupt the shirt off your back," Megan quietly promised me. She had a sly gleam in her eye that told me she'd do almost anything to embarrass me.

"I'll have to watch out for her," I thought to myself.

We played for about an hour before all the properties were bought up, and somehow, I managed to acquire both Park Place and Boardwalk. I was surprised that those two were the only spaces that were owned by one person, and therefore, the only ones that could have houses and hotels added. As soon as I could comfortably afford to, I made those two the most developed properties on the board.

"Still going to bankrupt the shirt off my back, Megan?" I teased, and was intrigued by the sly grin she flashed at me. I almost rubbed my hands together in anticipation of her landing on one of those two spaces.

My first return on my investment came when Brie landed on Park Place, and after paying her rent, she was down to just over a thousand dollars. She paid up, and when I took the money from her, she gave me a look that defied me to take the shirt off her back too. Now I had two girls that were just begging me to follow through on my threat.

Things began to get interesting when Sasha landed on Boardwalk. By the time she'd paid her rent, her funds were down to just over six hundred dollars, although she did own lots of other properties. We played for another half hour before Megan landed on Park Place. By the rules of the game, she owed me more than she had in cash, and should have been out of the game. But the challenge of escaping my control of that one strategic corner had them all determined to keep the game going at all costs.

"I guess I'm out, unless Randy will let me pay the rest of what I owe him with the shirt off my back," Megan pleaded in a sultry tone. I just looked up at her, wondering if she was all talk, or if she had the guts to follow through.

"Sure, but that shirt will cost you twenty grand to buy back," I gleefully teased her. I was certain that Megan would fold, but when she pulled her shirt off and threw it down as her payment, my eyeballs almost left their sockets at the sight of her bra-captured breasts that heaved with every breath. It was obvious that she found the idea kind of exciting, because her chest rose and fell faster than normal. I thought I could see her nipples hardening inside her bra, and it sure wasn't from the cold.

"I guess I'd better stay off those two squares," Megan quipped, "because I only have one shirt."

"It's 'had', Megan," I teased her some more, "the word is 'had', because now, it's mine!" She just glared at me, but there was something in her look that told me she wasn't at all upset about what had just happened.

Twenty minutes later, Brie landed on Park Place again, and the rent was three times what she had for cash. She looked at me with a curious expression, wondering if I'd offer her the same terms as I'd given Megan.

"The shirt off my back, I suppose," she growled, although the anticipation of barring her covered breasts seemed to excite her.

"Yep, that's the deal," I let her know, the glee in my voice unmistakable. "That is, if you want to stay in the game," I added as an option for her. But she quickly pulled her top off, then just to make her point, pushed her chest out, showing off her breasts in an attempt to make me feel guilty. I didn't have the heart to tell her that there was no way I'd feel guilty for a chance of a sight of her wonderful body and perky breasts.

Over the next hour, all three girls landed on one of my revenue properties at least twice, and my sister had the bad luck to hit Boardwalk four times in a row. I had her down to just her panties, and the other two retained their bras as well. Unfortunately, all my reserves were in clothing, and my cash was dwindling fast. I landed on Pennsylvania Avenue, and that was the end of my liquidity.

"Your shirt, Randy," Sasha squealed with delight, "is mine! Come on, pay up!"

Well, fair was fair, so I took off my shirt and flipped it a her, along with the last of my cash.

"Ah yes! Revenge is so sweet!" she crowed.

Four more trips around the board and I was down to just my shorts. I was also tenting them pretty badly, a fact not lost on the girls.

"Listen girls, if we don't stick together, my brother's going to win this game. I need Atlantic Avenue to make a complete block. Who has it?" Megan volunteered that it was hers. "Want to trade? I've got Baltic and Indiana. I'll swap you straight across. That'll give you one block, and if you and Brie can swap a couple of properties, we can beat this asshole! You two game?"

Both girls thought about it for a whole three seconds before joyously agreeing to my sister's idea. I could see my chances of winning fading fast, but the view of three almost naked girls made the whole ordeal worthwhile in my eyes.

Fifteen minutes later, we were at that point where if one of us landed on the wrong square, the game would be over. In many ways, it was almost anti-climatic. I still had my shorts, but both Sasha and Brie were now completely naked, and Megan only had her panties left.

"Hurry up and throw the damned dice!" Sasha snarled at me, and I threw a seven, which put me on one of her properties. "Yes!!" she hissed. "I get your shorts, big brother! Strip!"

Reluctantly, I stood up and let my shorts slip down my legs, my hard cock now waving in front of three naked teens. My sister licked her lips at the sight of my throbbing manhood posed openly in front of her. The other two girls were just as wide-eyed as my sister, although I had no idea where this game would end up. Then, miracle of miracles, naked Brie landed on Boardwalk again!

"Shit! I guess I'm out," she mumbled softly, "unless you'd accept me sucking your cock as payment."

"Yeah, go for it, Randy!" my sister enthusiastically suggested. The look in Megan's eyes indicated that she was all in favour of the idea too.

"Sure. I could go for that," I generously allowed. The next thing I knew, Brie was pushing me backwards as she knelt down and took my hard cock between her lips and began to suck me. I left her alone with her payment plan for a good five minutes, and the aroma of aroused female teens began to fill the room.

"Don't let him cum," Megan howled. "If he cums, the game will be over!" My sister heartily agreed with her friend, which shocked the hell out of me. Sasha almost looked like she wanted her own turn at slipping and sliding up and down my shaft. I just about filled Brie's belly at that realization.

"Gawd, Brie, that feels so good!" I moaned. "Maybe we should get back to the game though. You wouldn't want me to cum and ruin things, would you?"

Brie released my cock from her mouth, leaving my shaft heavily coated with her saliva. I had a hard time focusing again, even though it was Sasha's turn with the dice. She landed on one of her own properties, and I could see disappointment on her face. Then it was my turn.

A furious shaking of the dice yielded an eight, which put me on Reading Railroad. Brie jumped with glee as she declared that she owned all four railroads.

"Ye-s-s-s! Damn it, Randy, I'm going to make you pay, big time. Eat my pussy!" I stood and started to walk around the board to where Brie sat opposite me.

"Up on the sofa, so we can watch," Sasha strongly suggested, and Brie moved herself to perch on the edge of the cushion with her legs spread wide as she showed off her sex to all three of us. Gawd, she was gorgeous, especially between her legs! I dove down in front of her and began to lick up and down her slit. She was beyond wet, her juices almost flooding her pussy, and she tasted so damned good that I hoped I'd have to pay rent many more times before the game was over.

Brie only lasted a matter of minutes before she began to gasp for breath. I slipped two fingers inside her, and she immediately began to flutter on them. I pushed up on the ridges of her G-spot, then took her engorged and raised pink pearl between my lips and sucked on it lightly. Her cunt clenched on my intruding fingers as she began to tremble and spasm. I felt a gush of her juices flow over my hand, and Brie succumbed to the raptures of her orgasm. I loved feeling her going off for me, doing everything I could think of to give her the strongest climax I could.

"Oh my God!" Brie moaned as she finally managed to relax after her orgasm. "If this is how we're going to play this game, I want him to land on my properties every turn!" She struggled to get up off the sofa, but was so drained that she just rolled off the cushions and crawled back to the game-board.

Now it was Megan's turn to roll the dice, landing on one of the few properties I still held on that side of the board. Without a word from me, she stood up and slipped her panties over her generous hips, revealing two undeniable facts. First, her pussy was beyond soaked; it was saturated with her juices! Second, her pussy was bald! I'd never seen a girl's completely hairless pussy in real life before, and the sight of her naked sex had my cock dancing and jerking like a stage puppet. If I thought the air was saturated before with the aroma of aroused females, it was even more so now. I could feel my pre-cum oozing from my cock as I drooled at the sight of magnificent Megan. She might not have had the slimmest body in the room, but it sure had me turned on!

Brie landed on one of Sasha's properties, and looked bewildered as to how she'd pay the rent. Sasha had her ideas for settling the debt, and had Brie suck on her nipples while she fondled and squeezed Brie's 36C mammaries. They pleasured each other for several minutes, and the sight of two girls sharing their bodies had my pre-cum leaving strings as it started dripping onto the floor. Megan swiped at the puddle growing under me with her finger, then licked my juices off sensuously, savouring her retrieval like fine wine.

"God, I love having my tits sucked!" Sasha moaned as she and Brie released each other. "There's just something about girls sucking tit that's so good! They seem to know exactly what the other one wants, and can give it to her."

We managed to return to the board game, although our attentions and desires were now divided between losing to an opponent and paying the rent. Sasha threw a pair of sixes, landed on one of her properties, then threw again because of the doubles. Her second throw put her on Community Chest. She pulled off the top card, then began to smile slyly.

"Take a walk on the Boardwalk," she read the card, then quietly slipped the card back to the bottom of the pile. With firm determination and a lustful gleam in her eye, my sister picked up her marker and almost slammed it onto the destination square. "I've been waiting for that for the last hour!" she almost screamed in delight.

There was a conflict inside me as I realized that I would have to come up with a rent payment idea that wouldn't compromise my sibling. She stared at my oozing cock with pure lust in her eyes, and I knew that I was about to get sucked by my own sixteen-year old sister. I was both thrilled at the prospect and scared shitless at the possibility of the two of us crossing the incest taboo boundary. The decision was taken out of my hands when Sasha challenged me to double or nothing.

"Take the blowjob!" my oversexed brain screamed at me. "Your own sister, sucking you off? You want it! Don't be an asshole!"

"Yeah, okay, Sis. I'll go for that," I answered, and my brain groaned at the idea of passing up the feel of my sister's pouty lips sliding up and down my cock until she made me cum.

"My roll first, then you. Deal?" she dictated. I passed her the dice, and she threw an eight. Now it was my turn, and they came up as a pair of fives. I was stunned at winning, and even more confused trying to figure out what double a blowjob was. Two blowjobs, maybe?

"You lose, Sis," I spoke softly, still shaken by my luck. "What's double getting my cock sucked?"

Without a word, Sasha crawled over to where I sat, pushed me down on the floor, then straddled my head with her knees while facing my groin. She leaned forward and took my straining cock in one hand as her lips slid halfway down my shaft, then lowered her pussy to within a fraction of an inch of my mouth. I wasn't quite sure if what I was being offered was what she wanted me to do until she flexed her hips so that her pussy was now pressed against my face. I dipped my tongue into her slit and began to taste her juices.

Gawd, if I'd thought Brie's cunt tasted great, my sister's juices were even better! She had a flavor that reminded me of a fine wine; sweet, tangy, and slightly acidic. I became an instant connoisseur, lapping and licking her entire pussy, flicking my tongue over her inflamed clitoris, then sticking it inside her entrance, where I tongue-fucked her until she groaned her lustful delight at my actions.

Sasha bobbed up and down on my cock relentlessly, mashing her sex against me at the same time. I knew I wouldn't last long, and the very thought of coating my sister's tongue with my spunk as it slithered down her throat and into her belly had me almost shooting off instantly. It took all my willpower to keep from creaming, and I spent my time enjoying my sister's heated sex as her clit became more and more prominent. Taking her between my lips, I gently sucked on her knotted nubbin until I heard her struggling for breath while she relentlessly sucked and slurped on my shaft that was now pressed against her tonsils. I used one hand to lift her hips up so that I could insert two fingers of my other hand into her, there to search for her G-spot, pressing lightly on that pleasure point and raising her passion pearl just enough to wrap my lips around and suck on.

Sasha's wall fluttered, then as her cunt clenched tight on my fingers, she fought to continue sucking on my cock. Her orgasm exploded inside her, the trembling of her body proof that she was cumming hard. It felt so good to have her cum for me. I felt the beginning of my own climax, and it was only a few seconds later when my juices flooded over her tongue on their way to her hungry belly. Despite almost losing control because of her own orgasm, Sasha maintained her pressure and motion on me until I'd given her my entire load. I could even feel her esophageal muscles twitch as she swallowed every drop of me.

My sister let her head drop onto my thigh as she lovingly sucked and licked the head of my cock while we let the afterglow flow through the two of us. I slowly licked her outer lips in a quest for the last of her juices, then opened my eyes to see both Brie and Megan looking down at us, their fingers busy strumming their own clits while their other hands fondled and squeezed each other's breasts. I was beginning to wonder if I'd died and gone to heaven.

Slowly, Sasha and I untangled, and I could feel her juices on my face. As much as I wanted to taste her again, my strength was being displaced with a desire to let the total relaxation of my body continue to envelope me.

"Your turn to roll the dice, Randy," Megan softly told me. She seemed to think that me owing her some rent was a foregone conclusion. I had to admit that she was probably right.

"Aw, come on, Meg," I pleaded, "give me a break, would you? Sasha just sucked the cum right out of my balls. I need a rest."

I threw the dice, and just as predicted, landed on one of Megan's properties.

"You want to concede defeat? That'll make me the winner, and I'll get to call in what you owe me," she almost bragged.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I almost admitted my defeat, "and just what do I have to do to pay off my indebtedness?"

"Nothing much," she seductively answered, "but I want to feel you inside me before I'll let you off the hook."

"What?!" I cried out, my shock at her demand causing my sister to noticeably shiver in anticipation. "Meg, I just shot my load off, and you want me to fuck you now? I need a little while before I can get hard again. Cut me some slack, girl! I ain't Superman, ya know!"

"That's easy," I heard Brie's sexy voice. "I can think of a way to get you hard again," and before I could move an inch, Sasha's well-endowed friend had her lips wrapped around my shaft and was sucking me back to full erection. God, her lips felt so soft, so moist, so warm and wet, and so good on my cock. When she finally released me from her pleasuring mouth, all I wanted was to cum again, and I didn't care how, or with who.

Megan's eyes were the size of saucers as she stared at the hard shaft sticking out from my groin, and with all sorts of lascivious thoughts running through her head, by the look on her face. Without a word, she laid down on the floor, bent her knees so that her heels were against her ass cheeks, then spread herself as wide as her hips would allow. Her head was lifted just enough to make sure I followed through with her planned payment schedule.

"The bank's open for business, Randy," Megan growled in the sexiest tone I could ever remember hearing. "Get your ass over here and pay up, before I have to jump on you and foreclose."

I was in awe of just how beautiful Megan was, moving slowly between her creamy thighs in case this was just a dream. If I wasn't careful, I thought, I might wake up before I'd been allowed to experience her feminine delights.

I positioned myself between Megan's legs with my cock mere fractions of an inch from her puffy outer lips, her entrance glistening with the invitation of her juices. She reached down and guided my cock to the threshold of her sex, rubbed my bulbous head up and down her slit to get me just as wet as she was, then seemed to wait until I made the next move. That rush of her heat washed over my cock, and all I wanted to do at that moment was bury myself inside the depths of this sixteen-year old goddess.

"Gentle, Randy," I heard Sasha whisper in my ear. I hadn't noticed until now that both her and Brie were kneeling beside us, their eyes riveted on what was about to take place. "We're all still virgins, so you'll have to pop our cherries."

'All' their cherries? Did my sister really mean that all three of them intended to fuck me before the game was over? I really did think I'd died and gone to heaven with that promise.

I began to push lightly against Megan's opening, feeling the resistance of her never-before penetrated pussy on my advancing cockhead. Then suddenly, I encountered the resistance of her maidenhood, and it gave me a reason to hold back my advancement.

"Megan, are you sure you want to go through with this?" I asked her, a twinge of conscience reverberating inside my head. "Once we do this, you can never go back, you know."

"Damned rights I do!" she almost snarled, the prospects of not losing her cherry getting her ire up. "Why the fuck do you think we planned this party? It sure wasn't just to sit around and play Monopoly!"

"Randy, let me go and get a towel," Sasha interrupted, "before we get blood all over the carpet. We want to see you make us bleed when you do us, but Mom would have a shit-fit if we left the evidence on the floor." She was gone and back before I knew it, then spread the towel under Megan's ass.

"Megan, this is going to hurt a bit" I warned her when my sister had the towel in place.

Before she could change her mind, I pushed a little harder, and felt the resistance of her hymen suddenly release as I ruptured her maidenhead and felt myself sinking into her steamy depths.

"Oww!" Megan cried out, but as quietly as she could. "Stop, Randy! Let me get used to your cock inside me."

I laid there, buried inside about halfway along the length of my shaft, waiting until Megan was ready to continue. Even as her face wrinkled up with the pain, I had a burning desire to kiss her, long, deep, and hard. I leaned down and gently brushed her lips with mine, and she grabbed my neck and pulled me tightly to her slightly padded body, threatening to crush herself with my weight. Her tongue probed my lips, then forced itself past them as she searched my mouth for my own tongue, sensuously caressing it as we danced back and forth between each other. The sound of her ecstatic moan was music to my ears.

"Now" was all I heard when she felt she was ready. My cock popped inside her, allowing me to fill the first couple of inches of her with my overly-excited manhood. My hips seemed to take on a mind of their own as I began to rock back and forth, my shaft sinking inside her until I felt our pubic bones mash together. With long and slow strokes, I began to pleasure her body to the point where it was mere moments before Megan pushed her calves against my thighs and forced me as deep inside her as I could get.

"Oh God!" Megan exclaimed to her two friends. "He's in me! I'm going to get my first fuck! Do it, Randy!"

Megan was still tight, with her slowly expanding canal feeling like velvet on my cockhead, her heat radiating over me as it seemed to become several degrees warmer, if that was possible. I began to rock in and out of her cunt, almost instinctively boring my way into the depths of her, and heard Megan's moans of ecstasy as I penetrated her further and further.

"God, this feels awesome!" Megan declared to anyone that might be interested in hearing, and her own hips began to move in syncopation with mine. We pounded against each other, leaving me to wonder just who was fucking whom.

Megan inhaled sharply, then began to gasp as her walls fluttered on my cock. I drove in and out of her a couple more times, and her cunt clenched me tightly as she started to tremble, then spasmed wildly as her orgasm took over control of her body. I could feel my own climax starting in the base of my cock, and knew that I was about to flood her pussy.

"Gawd, I've got to pull out before I make her pregnant!" I groaned. "But she feels so good, I don't want to!"

"No you don't" I heard Brie's soft but lust-filled voice in my ear. "We're all on the pill." Then I felt Brie's lips as she leaned into me and began nibbling and licking at my ear. That sent shivers down my back, and as Megan surrendered herself to the ecstasy of her body's command over her, I felt that first surge of personal pleasure percolate up my shaft as it began to fill Megan's waiting cunt.

"Oh Gawd! He's doing it!" Megan almost screamed. "He's cumming inside me! Wow! He's filling me with his semen! More! I want more!", and I felt the first aftershock of her orgasm wash over her body as the juncture of my cock and my pubic bone pressed tightly against Megan's clit. As the second string of my cum started its journey, I pushed myself as deep into her as I could, then stayed there as my balls drained themselves of that life-creating concoction.

We lay together as the euphoria of our joining swept over us, her lips hungrily demanding mine. I happily surrendered to her, the intoxication of her kiss consuming me completely. I really believed that I could have stayed inside Megan for the rest of whatever, but my cock started to soften as an after-effect of our climaxes. It didn't take rocket science to understand that she was in no hurry to disengage from me either, her legs still locked behind me.

"Wow! That's awesome!" I heard my sister''s voice break into the little bubble of exclusiveness that Megan and I had created. "I think I can see blood on his cock!"

Both Brie and my sister were intently gazing at our crotches as my tumescent cock continued to soften and finally slip out of Megan's passage. "I can't wait until it's my turn!" Sasha added. I had visions of the bliss between Megan and me dissolving, but there was an indestructible thread that I realized would exist for the rest of time. Whether that same type of thread would create a bond between the other two girls and me I didn't know, although I was looking forward to finding out.

"Umm, Randy?" I heard Sasha's inquiring voice in my ear. "Could I be next? It's ten o'clock, and I wanted to lose my cherry before my birthday's over. Think you can get it up again and fuck me before midnight?" There was a tone of genuine concern in my sister's plea, probably induced by the worry that she'd still be a virgin at the end of her first official day of being sixteen. There was something else, too, although I couldn't quite figure out what it was. I was more concerned with the now-fuzzy delineation of acceptability from that incest taboo.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.