Only a Shoe - Cover

Only a Shoe

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jeff is unemployed, living at home with his mom, and has developed an odd fetish that drives him into complete sexual obsession. He has gone from panty sniffing to shoe fixation and even armpit scents that drive him over the edge of sanity itself. At the end of his rope on unemployment benefits, he takes a job at a Woman's Shoe Boutique. He is in a state of sheer bliss inhaling the scents of dozens of females each and every day. Then his mom takes charge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Workplace  

Jeff had been trying to get a job for almost eight long months. It seemed like it would be easy since he had a college degree, even it was only in Anthropology. Obviously, there was no call for Anthropologists in the current recession. To make matters ever worse, he was living back with his mother. It was in some ways, a fate worse than death as his mother was disapproving of almost everything he did. She didn't like the way he held his fork, she didn't like the way he slept in the nude, and she really didn't like the way he was leaving the toilet seat up.

About the only thing on the plus side of the arrangement was the fact he was able to gain temporary custody of her used panties to boost his masturbation efforts. It was really pathetic but he had been reduced to drastic measures to gain a satisfactory degree of ejaculation. He was almost caught one morning when she came into his room to ask if he had seen her pink lace panties in with his clean underwear. He pretended he was totally ignorant and told her she was not nice to come into his room without knocking and ask such a silly question. The fact that the pink panties in question were tightly wrapped around his still leaking cock made him feel even guiltier.

He made certain they were discovered under her own bed to allay her suspicions. He was a little concerned when he saw her hold them up to her nostrils with a quizzical look on her face. Hopefully she did not identify the strange scent as his wiped away semen sprinkled liberally on the fabric.

To change the focus of his need for female scent, he began to get high on her tailored jackets that retained strong flavors of her female sweat and scented soaps used in her bath. Once he had accidently shot a load right onto her shoulder pads whilst inhaling the strong scent.

It seemed a little bit incongruous that his olfactory fetish inevitably evolved into the inhalation of all types of shoes worn by females of all ages and descriptions. His favorite ones were the indoor slippers that were usually worn without any other fabrics inside the shoe. His most delicious way to savor the shoe aroma was to hold it under his nose and then to use it as a sheath for his aroused cock. He was always careful to dry the shoe off after using it in that manner. His greatest find was a pair of expensive patent leather open-toes that were left outside the hotel room door opposite his room on Easter vacation. He had to leave them behind because he was afraid his mother would find them. She was always snooping in his drawers and checking his sheets for signs of "nasty business".

The very kinky and college educated Jeff was on his next to last week of unemployment eligibility when he came across an ad in the local newspaper that was looking for sales personnel at the "Women's Sport Shoe and Dress Shoe Box" located at the central mall in the mid-sized city. The pay was not good but it came with health benefits and a 401K plan that seemed quite generous. Jeff wanted the job not for these factors but because he saw it as a perfect opportunity to sample the old shoes of females of all ages and different physical features.

It was like a dream come true.

The very first day on the job he inhaled the aromas from a least a dozen females. Each time his cock grew hard as a rock and he was sorely tempted to use them for "dirty business" in the stockroom. It was only after a full week that he felt comfortable enough in his environment to attempt getting off in one of the aromatic foot coverings. The gush of his load into the college girl's pumps was the best he had ever experienced. He was looking right at her through the two way mirror separating the stockroom from the customer chairs as he stroked his greedy cock inside one of her pungent shoes. He held the other shoe with its musky scent under his quivering nostrils. She was laughing at a joke her girlfriend told her and he could see the flash of her tongue on her lips. Dirty visions of her mouth surrounding his thick cock overwhelmed him and his juices flowed in endless spurts right into the unyielding well-used shoe.

Unbeknownst to poor Jeff was the fact he was under observation by his supervisor. The very young and very pretty Simone was astonished to see the well-behaved new employee acting in such a depraved manner right in front of her eyes. She centered her attention on his long thick cock emerging from the customer's shoe dripping a long sticky line of creamy cum.

Simone quickly went up to Jeff and took the cum-soaked shoe from his still-shaking hand. He was in a state of shock as she wiped it clean with her knitted scarf. The sight of his immediate boss with her fingers cleaning up his stuff made his cock stiff again and it was difficult to hide it back inside his trousers. Jeff was mortified and he was certain he was about to be fired from a job that he viewed as an opportunity of a lifetime.

"Jeff, you have to be more careful. If Mrs. Middlebury caught you doing that you would be in big time trouble."

Jeff breathed a sigh of relief. He wanted to grab Simone and hug her for being so understanding. He knew he owed her for her forgiving attitude.

"Thanks, Simone. I will pay you back for helping me out. I just can't stop myself when it comes to women's shoes. They make me so excited that I just have to do it right then and there."

The pretty 19 year old brunette giggled and placed the damp scarf back around her neck. The slight scent of Jeff's emissions was making her tiny nipples wake up to the proximity of male liquids in an age old dance of promiscuous anticipation. She was aware of her own arousal but did not let it show to Jeff. She had plans for this impetuous worker that did not involve sales techniques.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.