Dad's Pregnant Porn Star - Cover

Dad's Pregnant Porn Star

Copyright© 2012 by Daddy Jack

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Paul knows his daughter Abbey has been doing porn for several years when she calls and tells him she needs some help. He invites her to come home and stay with him for a while so she can get back on her feet. When Abbey arrives, Paul discovers she's five months pregnant. Paul loves his daughter and she loves him. In the course of taking care of her, he finds that his passion for pregnant women is stirred by his own pregnant, porn star daughter. What's a dad to do?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Paul was genuinely surprised at how much he had missed Abbey, even though she had barely been gone two days. He met her at the door and carried in her bag. He waited for a cue from her as to what she wanted to do now that she was back.

"Honey," Paul said once Abbey was safely inside, "I ... we can take it slowly ... we can do whatever you want, whenever you want. I just want you to know how much I missed you."

He didn't have to wait too long to find out where Abbey's heart was. She looked at him with a sweet smile that turned into tears in a matter of seconds.

"I'm so sorry, Dad," Abbey said as she put her arms around her father.

"Oh, Sweetheart, don't be silly. You don't have anything to be sorry for."

"I freaked out, I just ran out on you, I didn't tell you where I was going. I made you worry. I'm just so sorry."

She cried on his shoulder for a minute or two.

"Abb, all that matters is that you took some time for yourself to figure some things out. You really have nothing to be sorry about. I just want to know what I can do for you. Anything you want, I'll do."

"Put your hands on my belly," Abbey said without hesitation.

"R ... really Abbey? Is that what you..."

Abbey pulled up her sweatshirt to expose her stomach, which to Paul looked even bigger than when she had left.

"Give me your hands, Dad."

Abbey took her father's hands and, as she had a number of times before, placed them firmly on her swollen midsection.

"Honey, I'm always glad to..."

"Ohhhh, yessss..."

Abbey put her hands on top of her father's hands, closed her eyes and lay her head back.

"Abb..."

"Ohhh Dad, you have no idea how much I missed having those amazing hands on my body."

"Really Sweetheart? Well like I was gonna say, I love to..."

"Come on Dad," Abbey interrupted. "I know what I need."

Abbey took her father's hand and walked out of the room, to the stairs, and up them. He followed her into her own room. She pulled back the covers on the bed, turned and looked at her father, and began to disrobe.

"Honey, what are we..."

​"I'm getting naked, Dad. I don't care what you wear at this point. But what I need, is your amazing hands on me ... and not just my belly."

Paul watched as his daughter indeed got completely naked in front of him. Not since the day he first took her to the doctor for an exam had he seen her that way, except for her website and the video of her and Callie he had watched the day before. He was reminded again that he saw this woman in two ways. She was his daughter, whom he loved and cared for unconditionally. And she was one of the most beautiful, and he couldn't deny, sexiest women he had ever seen.

Paul slipped off his shoes and socks, then his shorts and shirt. Clad only in his briefs, he prepared to join Abbey, who had already climbed into bed.

"Dad ... seriously? I have nothing on. You're really gonna stop at your underwear?"

"I thought you didn't care what I was wearing."

"I changed my mind Dad. Take 'em off ... please?"

Paul complied with Abbey's request, which he would have done for most any request she could have made. Regardless of the fact that she had asked him to take it all off, he still felt nervous. He had a hunch, but he didn't really know where this was going. He got under the covers as quickly as he could.

"No talking right now, Dad. Just touching."

Abbey turned her back to her father and scooted her naked body up against him. She took one of his arms and pulled it over herself, resting the hand in the middle of her belly. Paul pulled her close and soaked up the warmth of her skin. He put his face into the back of her hair and drank in the lovely fragrance. Then he began making circles with his hand, around and around his daughter's big, round baby carrier.

For some time, no words were necessary. Paul stroked and caressed in wider and wider circles. He ran his hand along Abbey's soft thigh and up her hip. He reached up and caressed her arm and shoulder. He ran his fingers through her silky blonde hair. All the while Paul's hand roved around, she emitted sweet little cooing sounds.

Eventually Abbey realized that her father was avoiding directly touching her breasts. She wanted none of that, so once again she took his hand and put it where she wanted it, directly on top of her breast. Paul let out a sigh and began gently squeezing and rubbing. Abbey got a surge of intimate pleasure which made her do more than coo.

"MMMMMmmmmmmm. Mmmm-hmmmm," she moaned as she followed her father's hand as it journeyed from one breast to the other.

Paul had a growing awareness from the moment his chest touched Abbey's back, that his penis was inflating. After a while it was near full erection, and nestled snugly between her big, soft butt cheeks. Paul felt awkward when he realized how hard he had gotten. He wondered what he should say. Should he apologize? Should he make a joke? Should he ask her to... ? He wasn't sure what to do. He decided in favor of the joke. Just as he was about to open his mouth and utter his comic remark, he heard a noise that stopped him dead.

Abbey was snoring. The previous forty eight hours had been an emotional roller coaster for her, on top of the ride her hormones were already on thanks to being pregnant. She was able to sleep at her mother's house, but now she was back in her safe place, with her safe person. Abbey felt ​a deeper, more intimate connection with Paul than she had with any single person since childhood. Therefore, the most natural thing she could do in that moment, was fall asleep.

"Oh Sweet Abbey," Paul whispered as softly as he could, "I love you so, so much, and I'm soooo glad you're home"

Paul snuggled even closer to his daughter's naked body as he reached for the covers and pulled them up. He felt very comfortable in the role of Abbey's protector. And with his most valued treasure back at home, sleeping safely under his arm, Paul fell asleep too.


More than an hour later, Abbey began to wake up and wonder where she was. Was she still at her mother's? She didn't think so. Was she in California? No. Then she realized that there was an arm draped over her. She was with her dad ... which is just where she wanted to be.

Abbey just lay there for a time, feeling her father's chest against her back ... his warm skin, his rhythmic breathing. She had not been able to get past her own disbelief that her father could still love her so much, even though he knew pretty much all the things she had done. Abbey had been trying for years to find a man who would care for her just a fraction as much as she always knew her father did.

Just like Callie, Abbey knew that romantic love existed between family members. She had seen the twin sisters, and mothers and daughters having sex in various settings. She heard the same occasional story about a brother and sister. And only once or twice, she had heard tell of a father and daughter who actually crossed into that world. When Abbey had heard that, it never dawned on her that such a thing could ever develop with her own dad. It was nowhere in her realm of possibility, until she came home pregnant.

Not only had her father encouraged her to move back home so he could take care of her for a while, but he accepted her pregnancy without judging her at all. And as she began to unfold the realities of the last few years of her life in the business, he still didn't seem shocked or disgusted, or anything except ... understanding.

And now here she was ... with her father, naked in bed. What surprised Abbey the most wasn't the fact that she was considering actually making love to her dad, but that nothing had ever felt more natural and right in her adult life.

Abbey rolled herself away from her sleeping dad, then rolled back so she was facing him. She scooted toward him and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Daddy," she whispered, "Daddy, are you gonna sleep all day?" She got no response. "I love you, Daddy, so, so much."

At this Paul stirred slightly, but didn't start waking up. Abbey remembered that when she had fallen asleep, she was sure she felt her father's erection growing hard against her crack. She had felt his bulge before when she was on his lap. But this time there was nothing in between it and her skin. Abbey slid her hand under the covers. Soon she found Paul's cock dangling from his crotch. She couldn't believe that he still seemed rather hard. She figured it was that thing that happened to men, getting wood while they slept ... something having to do with needing to pee.

"I feel your cock, Dad," Abbey whispered as she gently ran her fingers over his dick. "It feels nice."

​"Hmmm?" Paul mumbled, now beginning to awaken.

"Do you want me, Daddy?"

"Huh?" Paul said, half grunting.

Then his eyes popped open.

"Abbey! Honey, hi there. Hey, what ... whoa..."

"Hi Dad. Yes, neither of us is wearing anything, and I'm touching your penis. It feels really good to me. How does it feel to you?"

"Well ... weird. Not something I ever expected to experience. But Sweetie, I just keep wanting to get closer and closer to you."

"Me too, Dad. That says it just right for me too. So, I want to see it."

"What ... ohhhhh. That. Well, you can see it, Hon. I don't mind. Hell, you're already touching it."

"Goodie!" Abbey exclaimed as she threw back the covers.

Paul rolled onto his back and let his erection stand at almost full attention. Abbey leaned down toward his crotch, one hand wrapped around the base of it, and looked closely.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.